Closer Than Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sure the shock was visible in my face. I then tried to hide it, even though I could feel his strong hand tightly gripping my cock. The whole moment was surreal, I started thinking maybe I'd somehow inhaled too much smoke from that joint and I was dreaming. I couldn't believe myself, especially because in that moment I started feeling something.

"I do want some actually," he said, his strong voice almost whispering. His hand was making the slightest jerking motion.

"What?" I asked, seemingly having forgotten that I'm the one who had pushed the situation this far.

"Some... cock," he answered, mimicking my earlier tone. I couldn't believe it but when I noticed it it was already too late, I was actually getting hard. It was too late to backtrack now. How would I ever explain it to myself? How would he? I held his wrist, hoping he hadn't noticed my growing erection, now reaching full hardness. It was pretty obvious at that point.

"Okay man," I said pulling myself away from him. I wasn't actually going to seduce my best friend's father, and I wasn't going to let him seduce me.

"What? You said you had something for me," he said. He was still in character.

"Could you listen to yourself for a second," I panicked. He did, and in an instant his walls were up again. It was going to be awkward between us for the rest of this trip. We looked at each other for a moment, not knowing where to go from here. Sure, my plan was to fuck around with him, but I hadn't intended on taking it this far, on actually fucking him.

"So what do you want?" he asked. It sounded more like he was offering me hush money. It was uncomfortable talking like this, and standing so close together, less than two feet apart.

"Let's just pretend this never happened okay?" I offered.

He swallowed, then nodded slowly.

"And this too," I said swiftly returning to my position right in front of him. I felt his breath catch, then quicken. It was hot on my face. I had regained the upper hand.

He could only stare in my eyes in bewilderment as I slowly undid his robe and put my hands on his body. He had pajama pants and I didn't fuck around with them. I pulled them down in one instant and his cock bounced back up. He too was hard, and his cock was beautiful.

Everything was happening so fast for both of us as I I grabbed it and began jerking him off, getting a struggled moan from him. It was too late to deny anything now. The eye contact between us was intense, but then his head faced up and he closed his eyes. I jerked him off like that for a minute.

"You like that?" I whispered.

"Yes," he whispered back after a few struggled breaths. I felt his precum on my forefinger. That was fast.

"Frank," I called him. His eyes opened and locked back on mine. I squeezed his cock, sure to get all the precum there was with my finger, and brought my finger to my face. I licked it, all while maintaining eye contact with him, but I didn't get all the precum, instead just licking around it to wet my finger. My other hand had replaced the one that was on his dick.

With my finger wet enough, I moved it two inches, from my lips to his. I rubbed my finger on his lips for a second, then pushed my wet digit into his mouth. He opened wide for it and eagerly licked it, tasting himself and my saliva on his fingers. I let go of his cock and used my hand to lower my pants and free my throbbing cock.

"Touch me," I ordered him. He did, and his fingers on my cock made me moan. I tried my best to keep the volume low so we wouldn't wake anybody up again as we jerked each other off. We maintained the eye contact, and I noticed that his eyes were slowly coming to mine.

The next step was natural, and our lips touched. It was slight brushing at first, then one tongue was introduced, then both tongues were now fighting for dominance. Clearly a man of his status possessed dominance, but what he didn't know was that I did too.

I pulled him by his lower back with my free hand as we made out. The kiss may have meant nothing but it felt fucking good. My hand moved to his ass and squeezed. Soon the other hand had moved to the other cheek, and I squeezed his tight ass as I kissed him. One of my hands moved up his back to his neck, where I grasped and guided his face to my neck.

I tried to keep my moans of pleasure low as he kissed my neck, and as he licked wherever I guided him to. I jerked myself off with one hand as the other guided his tongue to my nipple, then down my belly. He stopped and looked at me as my hard cock stood an inch away from his lips, ready for him. I smiled at him, urging him. He smiled back, then stood up and started walking away. I was obviously disappointed.

He turned off the light and I heard him say "a little privacy".

When his figure came back, I was seated in the chair, cock out and ready. He kneeled in front of me and didn't hesitate to put my cock into his mouth. I started thinking I was dreaming again. No way Frank fucking Senior had actually kneeled right in front of me and taken my dick into his mouth.

I enjoyed his tongue on me, and pushed his head further down so I could feel more of his mouth. He obviously wasn't used to this, or maybe he was just rusty, but he was a fast and eager learner. The more he sucked the better it felt, and soon the only thought I could have to stop me from the edge was how wrong this was, hot as it was.

"You're fucking good at this," I commented as his head bobbed up and down.

"No way that this is your first time," I said after pulling back for a second. He smiled coyly at me before resuming his duty.

I didn't even have the time to wonder where he'd had the practice as I reached orgasm right then, right in his mouth. I tried to control the noise as his tongue was still active on my pulsating cock, which was unloading straight into his mouth. I was left a panting mess as the orgasm ended. He really had collected almost every drop into his mouth. He moved up and put his lips on mine.

The kiss was wet with cum and saliva, but he quickly removed his lips from mine. He stood and put his cock in front of my face, wanting to me reach for it like I had made him. Down from the pre-orgasm high, every decision I was making now was a conscious choice, and I made the conscious choice to reach for his cock with my tongue and put it into my mouth.

A minute later he was panting as he orgasmed. I could only take it as his wholesome veiny cock deposited an endless load of cum into my mouth. I tried to swallow, but eventually I couldn't keep up and it dripped down to my chest. After a while the river stopped flowing and he took his dick out of my mouth. We were both panting messes.

"Get up," he said after what seemed like a while of silently catching our breaths. I did, and his tongue moved to lick his own cum off my chest. After cleaning me up, he moved his tongue up my body and to my lips.

"Thanks for the cock, I guess I really needed it" he said after some intense lip locking. I wasn't a fan of the aggressive sexual language myself, so I rolled my eyes at him and we shared one last sloppy meaningless kiss before setting for our separate bedrooms.

"Where are you coming from?" Frank asked groggily as I tried to sneak back into the room.

"Just out getting some fresh air," I lied as I got my place beside him on the queen bed.

"Oh okay," he said snuggling into me. I hoped I didn't smell like sex, and tried keeping my distance from him.

"By the way I owe you," he said moving his hand to my crotch. He did. I was still hard from the taboo experience a few minutes earlier, and I thought about using this to mask my sweaty sex smell, but even I am not that depraved.

"Get some sleep man," I told him, moving his hand away.

"Come on man, you know you want it, you're already hard for it," he whined.

"Fine," I said. I didn't have the energy to argue, but I hoped he'd fall asleep before he got to it. He didn't, and he started blowing me right then. Didn't my dick have the smell of his dad's saliva? Was he too sleepy to notice? I felt dirty for having him suck my cock less than twenty minutes after his dad had, but he had insisted. And it felt so good.

"That's it baby," I whispered between low moans.

"You didn't smoke my weed did you?" he suddenly asked from nowhere.

"Ummm..."

"Dude..."

"Can we argue about this after you're done sucking me off?"

"Ugh, fine."


12