Mister July

Story Info
Nathan learns to drink from a firehose at his friend's cabin.
3.8k words
4.65
17.4k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jak0b
Jak0b
99 Followers

"Nathan, are you up?" I heard my Mom call from downstairs. I was still in bed on a Saturday morning after a night out with some of my buddies. I had just woken up with my usual morning wood and the remnants of a horny dream involving half-naked cheerleaders and a car wash.

"Yeah, I am now..." I groggily responded.

"Mr Harding is here and wants to see you. Can you come down?"

The Hardings lived next door to us and while I knew Mr Harding, it was unusual for him to be asking for me. I wondered what was up. "I'll be right down. Just give me a minute."

I threw on some sweats and a t-shirt while my hard-on subsided slightly. I took a quick glance in the mirror to make sure I was presentable and I was happy to see that my gym workouts were starting to pay off. I was hoping some extra muscle might improve my chances of getting lucky this summer, I was overdue for some steady action and horny as hell. Pushing that frustrated thought aside, I lumbered down the stairs hoping my loose sweats hid my half hard dick.

"Hey Mr Harding, how're you doing?" Mr Harding was standing in our front hall with my Mom, wearing jeans and a t-shirt and looking fit as always. He was a fireman by trade and stayed active by jogging and playing rugby on an old timers team. Many of the local ladies, including my Mom, had a soft spot for Mr Harding given his handsome, classic looks, and a memorable stint as Mr July in a local fireman's calendar a few years back. He had reluctantly agreed to pose along with some of his workmates in a calendar to support the town animal shelter. Mr Harding ended up shirtless in his fireman pants and red suspenders holding an adorable Dalmatian puppy up to his hairy chest for the month of July. His beefy athletic build and easy smile made him an instant favourite with the ladies. To this day, I think he still gets called Mr July on the street. He was pretty embarrassed by all the attention but was good natured about it. I hoped I was in half as good shape as he was when I hit my forties.

"Hey Nathan, sorry to bug you. I didn't mean to wake you up."

"No worries Mr Harding, I need to get moving anyways. What's up?"

"With Kevin's birthday coming up, I wanted to see if you'd be free to join us at the cabin on the weekend for a surprise party for him?" Kevin was Mr Harding's son and my best friend so I immediately agreed. "That's great, he'll love that. Remember, it's a surprise so if you want, you can catch a ride up with Mrs Harding, Emma and myself on Friday. Kevin is coming up on Saturday. They'll be a few others including my parents and my brother and his family, but Kevin thinks it will just be his Mom, Dad and Emma."

I had been to the Harding's cabin a number of time in the past with Kevin. It was a beautiful spot and I never got tired of ogling Kevin's sister Emma who was 2 years older than me. It sounded like a lot of fun. "Thanks Mr. Harding. Let me know if there's anything I need to bring and what time we're heading up on Friday."

"We're leaving at noon if that works and no need to bring anything other than a sleeping bag." I was picturing myself sitting in the backseat of the Harding's car with Emma for a 2 hour drive to their cabin. Nice!

"That works great, thanks Mr Harding."

Mr Harding thanked me and said goodbye to my Mom before heading back next door. "He's such a nice man and that's wonderful that they invited you." my Mom said dreamily as she headed back into the kitchen. She always got this way around "Mr July". Ugh.

Friday rolled around quickly and I found myself on the way to the Harding's cabin with Mr and Mrs Harding in the front seat, and Emma and I in the back. Emma was friendly but distant as she played on her phone most of the ride to the lake. I was fine with that as it gave me an opportunity to secretly admire her sexy long legs and firm breasts. She was wearing shorts and a t-shirt and I could clearly see her nipples. I knew I didn't have a chance with her but I tried to keep my chest out and my biceps flexed whenever she glanced my way. Unfortunately, that didn't happen often, nor did it seem to make a difference.

Once we got to the cabin, we worked together to set up tables, decorate, and do some food prep. It wasn't long before Mr Harding said, "That's enough for the day. Why don't we all grab a beer and go for a swim?" We readily agreed and I headed to the bunkhouse to change into swim shorts, along with Mr. Harding's brother Will and his son Rory. There were six of us lodging in the bunkhouse including Mr Harding, Will, Rory, Kevin's grandfather, and Kevin when he arrived tomorrow. The ladies were in the main cabin. It looked like it was going to be a hot, sunny weekend, perfect for a party.

A bunch of us were splashing around in the lake near the dock when I heard Mr Harding arrive at the dock. He had changed into a pair of snug, well worn board shorts and my eye was drawn to what looked like a sizeable package positioned mostly down one leg of his shorts as he walked towards us. I had never noticed how well endowed he was! My thoughts were cut off as he walked to the edge of the dock and dove into the lake with a loud splash. I shook my head wondering why I was even thinking about Mr Harding's dick. Yeah, he was a handsome guy but I never really thought about guys that way. I tried to shrug it off but then noticed how much more revealing his shorts had become once he climbed back out of the water. You could clearly see the head of his large penis pressed against the worn fabric, and what had to be a hefty set of balls. How big was he? Was I the only one seeing this? For the rest of the day, I caught myself trying to get a better glimpse of what Mr Harding was packing as we prepared dinner, had a few more beers, and spent the evening around the fire pit. Mr Harding stayed in his swim trunks but eventually threw on a t-shirt as the night cooled. I think he might have caught me checking out his bulge at least once when he was handing me a beer, but I quickly looked away. What the hell was I doing? I needed to get a grip. When I glanced back he was looking at me and smiling as he took another gulp of beer. What did that look mean? Shit.

The evening progressed with many laughs and probably too much beer. Mr Harding was feeling no pain towards the end of the night as he sat across from me at the fire pit. He had his hand resting on his sizeable bulge and I thought I caught him scratching himself a few times too many while smiling at me but to be honest, I had drank too much by then and things were a bit fuzzy. Eventually everyone starting making their way to bed with most of the guys heading up to the bunkhouse laughing and trying not to trip in the dark. Mr Harding was making sure the fire was out and checking on the boat. The bunkhouse had 3 sets of upper and lower bunks, with one on the left and one the right as you walked in, and a third set at the end against a window. Mine was the lower bunk at the end, with Will and his son on the left, and Kevin's grandfather on the right on the lower bunk. I assumed Mr Harding would take the upper right and Kevin would be on the bunk above me at the end when he arrived tomorrow.

I got into bed, stripping down to my briefs as it was still warm in the bunkhouse. Everyone else was doing the same as we settled into our bunks and turned off the lights. I was lightly dozing when I heard someone stumbling and cursing at the door. It was Mr Harding trying to negotiate his way from the door to his bunk in the dark. There was a small amount of moonlight filtering in through the window above me so I could make out Mr Harding's form as he walked slowly and somewhat drunkenly towards the end bunk. Shit, Mr Harding was heading for the bunk above me instead of the one by the door. Oh well, I guess it didn't really matter. I heard a few more quiet curses as he turned and stripped off his bathing suit while he tried to find some shorts to put on. Eventually I heard an exasperated "Fuck it". Through my slightly open eyes, I could see Mr Harding was now facing me standing naked with his hefty cock inches from my face while he straighten his sleeping bag on the upper bunk. It was dark but I could see enough from the light coming through the window to tell he was huge, about 5 or 6 inches long flaccid but thick with big round balls pushing his dick outwards. Inexplicably, I felt myself getting hard as I tried to look closer while pretending to be asleep. I heard him curse and whisper, "Sorry Nathan" as he bumped into the lower bunk with his shin. He seemed to take forever to get organized while his dick swung in my face but eventually, he scratched his balls a few times before hefting himself up onto the upper bunk. I let out my breath and tried to relax but all I could think of was Mr Harding lying naked on the upper bunk with his big beefy cock out in the open. I was confused and horny as fuck.

With the warm night, I had my sleeping bag open and it was dark enough that I felt safe reaching down to stroke my cock through my shorts as Mr Harding settled into his bunk. I needed to rub one out badly but it was going to have to wait with the close sleeping quarters. Eventually, I must have drifted off despite my persistent hard-on.

I woke up later to the sound of snoring in the bunkhouse. Mr Harding was shifting again but it sounded like he was mumbling in his sleep. The bunks were old and primitively built with wooden slats placed about 1 or 2 inches apart forming a frame for a thin foam mattress on top. It was functional but nothing fancy. Normally, only the kids would sleep in the bunkhouse. From what I could tell in the dim light, it looked like Mr Harding had managed to push the flimsy mattress up against the wall with his sleeping bag partially hanging off the edge of the bunk on the open side with his restless sleep. I could actually see his naked butt and muscular thighs pressed between the exposed wooden slats as he lay on his back. It looked super uncomfortable but it sounded like he was out cold based on his snoring. As I lay there hard, horny and frustrated with flashes of a nude Mr July above me, he shifted once more and rolled onto his stomach. In the moonlight, I realized I was now looking at Mr Harding's hairy chest between the slats with his cock and balls partially visible between two of the boards that were positioned a bit wider apart than the rest. I strained to get a better look at what had earlier caught my attention. With another half-mumbled grunt, Mr Harding shifted upwards and suddenly his hefty cock and balls were swinging down and through the slats and now dangling above me. Oh my god, the moonlight through the window perfectly highlighted every inch of what Mr Harding had to offer. Was this really happening? His cock looked a bit thicker than earlier but was mostly soft with his large balls hanging low in the heat.

I was fascinated by this turn of events and tried to absorb as much as I could, although still uncomfortable with my sudden and new interest in cock. He mumbled and snored lightly as he shifted with his torso firmly pressed against the slats. His slight movement rocked his impressive cock as he said what sounded like, "uh...yeah..." in his sleep. Was he dreaming about sex? Was he getting harder? Yes! As I watched, he quietly groaned and thrust himself against the frame with his dick beginning to lengthen and thicken. I tried to make sense of his mumbling to figure out what he was dreaming about. It had to be a good dream as his cock grew slowly until it was rock-hard and angled towards me. It had to be at least 9" long and I was surprised by how beautiful it was. I could barely breathe in my excitement. I quietly sat up so I could get a better look at the hard piece of meat staring back at me. I heard some more mumbling and what might have been "Nathan..." What the hell, was he dreaming about me? Why was this turning me on so much?

My cock was hard and sticking out of my briefs as I stroked myself while trying to see as much as I could. Aware of the others sleeping in the bunkhouse, I was making an effort to be super quiet while listening for any changes in breathing. With Mr Harding's sleeping bag partially hanging over the edge of the upper bunk, it mostly hid his rigid dick from view if anyone happened to look our way but I was pretty sure everyone was asleep and it was too dark to see much anyway.

By now, my face was inches away from his hard-on. I could smell him and noticed a glimmer on the end of his cock. Was that precum? I had an urge to taste it but hesitated to make a move. I felt him shift slightly and thrust against the bed like his dick was seeking attention. Without realizing what I was doing, I carefully reached out and lightly touched the tip of his dick with my finger. His cock instantly twitched in response so I quickly pulled my finger back trailing a strand of precum connected back to his pulsing cock. I found myself wondering what his precum tasted like and without thinking stuck my finger in my mouth. It tasted musky and salty but good, I wanted more. With my heart beating rapidly, I leaned forward stretching out my tongue and lightly touched the end of his knob. What was I doing? I was licking another man's cock! Feeling like I was on autopilot, I lightly moved my tongue around the tip. I heard a muffled groan and felt his cock stretch towards me as he pumped another dollop of precum onto my tongue. I licked my lips and hungrily swallowed as I continued to softly lap at the thick mushroom head of his dick. I knew I should stop but I couldn't help myself. Sensing he was still asleep, I started to close my mouth lightly around the tip while swirling my tongue around the head. He seemed to be enjoying this in his sleep as he gently thrust himself against the frame providing me with a steady flow of precum.

Deciding that I could risk a bit more exploration, I gingerly reached back and brushed his low hanging balls with my fingers while I suckled the end of his dick. His heavy, smooth balls were warm and felt great in my hands as I lightly hefted and stroked them. I didn't know why I was doing this but I knew I wanted to get Mr Harding off and swallow his load. My goal was to do so without anyone else hearing and without waking up Mr Harding.

With the light sound of snoring and wind in the trees, I scooted myself forward and cautiously but thoroughly explored my best friend's Dad's impressive cock over the next hour. I tried to do what I thought I would enjoy but with the lightest touch possible so as not to wake him up or alert the others. I felt like I was making love to his thick member as I patiently licked and sucked every inch of his cock and cum-filled balls while lightly stroking him with my hands. For his part, even in sleep, Mr Harding seemed responsive to the attention I was giving his equipment by the soft moans and whimpers I heard above me.

The more I lapped at his thick mushroom head, the more precum flowed onto my tongue until his rock-hard tool was slick with spit and precum. I was gently deep-throating his cock while sliding one hand up and down his shaft and massaging his balls with the other. I sensed he might be close when there was hitch in his dick and I felt the first squirt of cum splash against the back of my throat. It caught me by surprise but I was determined to swallow his load as spurt after spurt of cum pumped into my mouth. I quickly swallowed to avoid gagging and to make room for more as his cock continued to pump jizz. It was like drinking from the end of a firehose if you'll pardon the expression. All along, I had been stroking and edging my own cock and when Mr Harding began to shoot, I couldn't take anymore and blasted a load of my own on my chest as I lovingly sucked Mr Harding dry. Swallowing my first load while cumming hard myself left me breathless. For his part, Mr Harding's dick was still plump but starting to droop slightly and I could hear his breathing level out above me. I waited a few more minutes to lick off any remaining drops of cum and then used my t-shirt to lightly wipe off any spit or cum on his cock, as well as my chest.

I reluctantly lay back down with Mr Harding's cock returning to its mostly flaccid state although it remained an impressive sight at rest. Eventually, Mr Harding rolled over pulling his cock back up through the slats and I fell asleep again. I woke up early to find he had rearranged his mattress and sleeping bag so there were sadly no more glimpses of his bare skin. The next time I woke up, Mr Harding and his brother were gone, likely getting things ready for the party. I ran into Mr Harding at breakfast and nothing was said and he seemed his usual cheery self. Surprised at my luck at not being discovered, I was already wondering if there might be an encore performance tonight. Suddenly I was addicted to cum and I couldn't wait to taste his cock again.

We completed setup for the party with Kevin arriving midafternoon. He was totally surprised and touched by the amount of work that had gone into the party. Mr Harding hosted an amazing barbecue with Kevin opening a ton of gifts after dinner. As always, we were having a great time at the lake and I was happy to be included although I couldn't stop thinking about last night.

Sadly, Mrs Harding received a call after dinner that her mother had taken a fall and Mr and Mrs Harding decided to head back to the city to make sure she was okay. It sounded like she was fine but they wanted to make sure. I was disappointed for my own reasons but realized it might be for the best rather than try for a repeat session with Mr Harding with the added risk of Kevin in the bunkhouse.

We all saw the Hardings off as they loaded up a few items in their car leaving the rest of us at that cabin to finish the weekend. I noticed Mr Harding giving his brother a goodbye hug and saying something to him. While I looked on, his brother Will briefly turned in my direction with a look of surprise on his face before quickly turning back. What was that about? I put it down to paranoia on my part.

The mood of the weekend was slightly less festive but we still enjoyed the rest of the evening and I found myself looking at Will and checking for any family resemblance with Mr Harding. He was a bit leaner than his brother but also in great shape with a body that must have hit the gym regularly. He wore loose shorts but I wondered how his dick compared with his brother's before I caught myself. Get a grip Nathan.

After another great evening around the fire pit, we wandered off to bed with a few of us heading up to the bunkhouse. We took our usual bunks except Will said he had dibs on the upper bunk above me so he could get a breeze from the window as it was still warm. I thought nothing of it and settled into my lower bunk. We must have all drifted off to sleep when something woke me. I was trying to figure out if I had heard something when I felt the bunk shift slightly above and looked up to see Will's hard cock and heavy balls drop down between the slats. What were the odds? I realized that Mr Harding must have said something to his brother before leaving and Will was looking for some similar attention. Not wanting to let a prime cut of meat go to waste, I quietly slid my shorts off and sat up to blow Kevin's uncle and my second cock. Will's cock was slightly shorter than Mr Hardings but much thicker and just as tasty. I settled back to concentrate on the task at hand and hone my technique.

Did I mention Mr Harding's brother was a volunteer fireman and had appeared in the same charity calendar as Mr Harding for the month of August? July and August have always been my favourite months and this weekend did nothing but reinforce this. I was hooked on my best friend's Dad's cock and now his Uncle's and nothing would be the same again. I was already fantasizing if servicing both brothers at the same time might be a possibility when we got back to the city. The idea of stroking and sucking both meaty cocks together and swallowing a double load made me hard as rock. It was true what they said about firemen having the biggest hoses but I wasn't complaining.

Jak0b
Jak0b
99 Followers