Closer Than Family Ch. 06

Story Info
Unfortunately everyone wants a piece.
6.5k words
4.39
4.8k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was exhausted, and being the only one who actually didn't know when we were leaving, I decided to stay in bed. I didn't announce it, but I told the two Franks, and I assumed word would get around from them. The both objected at first, but they eventually were okay with it, since I wasn't taking no for an answer either way.

So there I was, alone while everyone else was out enjoying themselves. I very much needed a day inside, just to think. I was probably going to go and surprise Ronny. We hadn't planned it and I thought it would have been nice to see him during the day.

It was an hour after everyone had left and I was still in bed in my underwear, waiting for the will to get out of the comfortable bed. I heard a sound, then looked at the door to see the handle slowly turning. I cursed. It was probably a Frank, already horny on my day off. When it opened, I was surprised and wrong. It wasn't Frank. It was HIM.

It was the cute guy who had developed a habit of waiting to fuck me in dark alleyways at night. I almost laughed with shock as it hit me again that it was really him.

His emotionless face slowly turned into a smiling one as he recognized who I was, even through the shock. It started making sense to me why he had looked familiar the first time we met. We'd probably ran into each other the day I arrived at the hotel, but I hadn't thought much about it.

"What the... What are you doing here?" I asked, shocked.

"Just doing my job," he replied. He was casual in his tone.

"How did you find me?" I asked, still not sure this was really a coincidence.

"I wasn't looking for you," he said. "Fate probably..."

He wasn't ready to be honest.

"So what are you looking for?" I asked.

"You," he said through a smile. He was pulling my leg. It annoyed me but he was also cute, which annoyed me more, especially since I was in my underwear and his smile started sending blood to my pretty much visible dick.

His smile widened as I shifted about, trying to conceal with a blazer what I was sure he had already seen. He was still at the door, but then started slowly walking over to me, unbuttoning his blazer. What was he doing?

"What's your name?" I asked. Frank had stayed behind fucking some guy here while we were away the previous day, and I was ready to kick this guy's ass if it was him.

"Berto," he said, throwing his jacket away and starting to unbutton his shirt. It wasn't the name Frank had given me, and that was enough to satisfy my horny brain. He threw his shirt aside to reveal his ripped body to me, making me drool. His ripped arms started undoing his belt, then afterwards, he fished something from his pocket. He flashed a smile as he revealed a condom.

He'd come prepared. He probably had packed it for someone else. That didn't matter now.

He revealed his now familiar cock to me as he got to the bed, where he grabbed my briefs and pulled them off roughly, causing my erection to almost painfully rebound back to my belly.

The next second I was moaning and he had my cock in his mouth, hungrily devouring it like it was his last meal.

I pushed him down by the head as he took more of it, until he was about to gag with my cock in his throat. He stood back up and smiled at me, his cock hard as a rock, before diving back in. He was being ferocious, so much that I feared that this wasn't going to be a long encounter. He stopped again, then quickly unrolled the condom and rolled it over my dick.

"I'm on the job," he said as he climbed into bed with me. "I can only get away with so much."

I wanted so badly to eat his ass, and told him as much. He obliged, telling me to make it quick as he straddled my face, his hungry hole right in front of my hungry mouth. I licked, and lapped, using a lot of technique in about two minutes, until his desperate moans told me he wasn't satisfied anymore.

To his satisfaction, I poured lube all over my cock, and he spread it around evenly before positioning himself, his hole right about my dick while he faced me, his cock ready to explode.

He lowered himself on me, and I just watched as his ass devoured my cock, his face in ecstacy until I was all in, when he let of a satisfied moan. He seemed to be completely in control, and I just watched and waited for him to make the next move. It wasn't long until he started moving, bouncing up and down on my cock.

Though I was pretty much a dildo, I enjoyed the feeling of his soft inside and his tight hole as it fucked my cock. Now it was my turn to be dissatisfied.

Without a word I started working with him, impaling him as he fucked himself, then used the pause in his movements to push him onto his back so that I was kneeling between his legs with my cock still in his ass. I didn't skip a beat as I continued relentlessly pounding him.

With Frank I'd tried to hold back, to respect him, but this man just wandered through life looking for a good pounding, and I was going to fulfill that wish.

His cock leaked an endless supply of precum as I pounded him, and just when I thought it couldn't get any better, his anal ring started flexing around my cock, his orgasm exploding all over his torso, all on its own without the use of his hands. I'd never seen that happen more than maybe once before, and the sight of it on top of the sensation I was feeling in my cock drove me over the edge. I quickly removed the plastic and bathed him in my cum, jerking off until he was covered in both my cum and his.

I collapsed on top of him, and for a few moments we stayed like that as I caught my breath. But he was still on the job, and he had to get moving.

"I'm gonna take a shower," I said into his ear. It wasn't an invitation, but it was. Before I lifted myself off him, he gave me a kiss, which turned into a short sloppy make-out session. In a few minute we were both in the shower, making out and cleaning each other up. It was probably the last time I was fucking him, so I chose to make it memorable for him.

Another few minutes later we were clean and dry and he was dressed. We sloppily made out again and he squeezed my cock, getting the remnants of my orgasm and giving my cock new life. I was a busy man though, so I couldn't give him another orgasm. I reminded him that he was still on the job, at which point he kissed me for the last time before hurrying out.

I was starting to feel like a slut, but fucking this guy had definitely cemented that status.

I got a meal, cleaned up and left. My cock was ready for another orgasm, though I told myself that wasn't why I was going to see Ronny, begging it to stop being so excited. I reached his floor, and found him outside, on his way out.

"Hey," he smiled, arms already wide open. I fell into his arms.

"Hi," I replied.

"I was just heading out," he said, before bringing his lips to mine.

"You wanna come with?" he asked after a while of making out. I was already rock hard, but this time I was wearing underwear so it wouldn't have been so obvious, so I figured I could behave. I agreed, and he took my hand and we headed to the elevator. As usual, we started making out as soon as the door closed, but, unlike before, the doors opened before we were ready for them to, the couple smiled as they entered, having noticed what we were obviously doing. Cheeky smiles fill the small space.

Ronny said he was surprising me. As the surprise got closer and closer, I realized it was the same surprise I'd given him the previous night. We were at the park. This time there was way more activity. We hung out there, talked and connected. We definitely looked like a couple. There was a strange man lurking around us. I hadn't paid much attention to him apart from the ring on his finger, but every once in a while he would walk in front of us.

He finally stood in front of us and just said "hi."

We tried to be nice to him, but he seemed to have something on his mind. He looked like he was out for a jog, and he wasn't wearing anything underneath his shorts. I tried not to look at the obviously not flaccid bulge as we greeted him back.

He extended his hand out to us for two very long and lingering handshakes and told us it was nice to meet us before he went on his way. Ronny gave me a puzzled look as soon as the man was gone. Just then it clicked.

"He recognized us from last night," I said. All the blood left Ronny's face, then a moment later it was back and he was red as a tomato and failing to look up. I laughed at him.

Everyone else after that was alright. People looked, some smiled, some waved. It was a nice day, we grabbed a lunch, then found our way back to the hotel. The day had been sweet, but my monster begged to be released.

We started making out as soon as the door closed, hands all over each other and clothes flying about until we were both in the nude. I used my hands to feel his body, and his hand slid from my back down to my my lower back, and to my ass.

"Fuck me," I whispered to him.

"What?"

He was visibly surprised.

"I want you to fuck me," I said as I lowered to my knees, my kisses moving down his body until his cock was in my mouth. I wasn't one to beg to be fucked, but my morning fuck session had left me wanting that feeling of a cock in my ass, pounding me until I came.

I sucked his cock, his moans encouraging me, causing me to moan. But I wasn't fucking around. Ronny was slow to respond after I'd moved to the bed and place one knee up and bended over.

"Come over and eat my ass," I instructed him. He walked and kneeled behind me. I waited, and very slowly his tongue finally descended on my ass.

"Come on man," I complained, pushing myself onto his tongue. With that bit of encouragement, he started getting a bit more active, his tongue liking up and down my crack. I moaned loudly as he grabbed my dick. It was hard as diamond, and I think that encouraged him further, because his tongue became more excited, hungrier as he ate my ass and jerked me off.

His tongue lowered to my balls, then he started pulling on my dick, directing it towards his mouth. It would have been painful if it didn't feel so fucking good. His tongue was back in my ass in no time.

For no reason it suddenly dawned on me that I'd never let him suck my cock. I turned around and sat on the bed with my legs open. He was kneeling in-between my legs and didn't hesitate to put his mouth on the erect cock in front of him.

He looked me in the eyes as he opened his mouth wide to take my cock. It was slow and sensual, and I had to close my eyes as I moaned because the way he looked at me with my cock filling his eager mouth was enough to make me cum.

I felt he head of my cock reach his throat with every bob of his head and could only grip the bed sheets every so tighter to try and keep my orgasm at bay. I slowly opened my eyes again, only to find his deep eyes still staring at me. That look flipped the switch inside me.

"Get up," I whispered gruffly. He stood up slowly, still maintaining eye contact. He noticed the change too. Our dicks touched at the tips, both wet.

I slowly walked behind him, like a predator with its prey. I stood behind him for a moment, and just stood there and checked him out. He was facing away from me and not saying a word, just patiently waiting for my next move. For a short while the only contact between our bodies was the head of my dick touching his ass.

I moved slowly, mostly to bring myself down from the orgasm I'd almost had a few moments earlier. I brought my hand up into his hair and pushed his head down leaving his glorious ass exposed to me.

I wanted to do so many things to it, but for now I let the head of my dick brush up on it, smearing the ample precum dripping from my cock all over him. He groaned loudly. He was getting impatient. So was I. He haphazardly threw the small lube bottle behind him. Luckily it landed right in front of my hand.

The large amount of precum would have been enough to lubricate him but I squeezed the tube anyway and let it run over his asshole before spreading it evenly with my fingers. I was ready to fuck him, but decided to play with him for a bit.

"You want this dick?" I asked. He was impatient in his answer.

"Ugh yes."

I let him feel the head of it and slapped his ass.

"Huh?"

"Yes! Fuck me right now!"

The demand send a jolt of electricity through my body all the way to the tip of my cock. I'd played around enough with him and just pushed myself through until I was as deep as I could go.

I couldn't hold myself back anymore, and fucked him hard and deep. Every sensation was intensified by each deep grunt he made whenever I pushed in and hit his prostate. I knew I wouldn't last much longer in that situation so I pulled out. Holding back like that was fucking me up.

I turned him around and pushed back in, fucking him as he gave me that look. I could see that he was as close as I was, and a few more moments of fucking him like that I was grasping his legs tightly as all my power left my body and I came I inside him. I must have blacked out right then, because the next thing I remember was getting my face out of his neck, and seeing the thick coat of cum between our bodies.

We stopped moving, and stayed like that for a while, covered in sweat and cum and lust and maybe love. He started kissing me, and we started making out like that, as my now flaccid dick popped out of his ass. I could feel my load come out with it.

"Shower?" he asked a while later.

"Yeah, in a bit," I said before pulling him back to me.

"Sorry if that was a bit... Extreme," I said. I couldn't give him the reason why, but that look he gave me just brought out my animal urges.

"It's okay," he laughed. "It was great."

At least I had one less thing to feel bad about.

After making out for a few more minutes, we did shower, and we made out a bit more before I left.

The walk back was slow, but we eventually made it. He left me at the hotel entrance.

"I'll see you back home," I told him. We hadn't discussed that yet.

"You're going back already?" he asked. He seemed a bit disappointed. I felt bad.

"Yeah," I said. "Frank said this trip was only supposed to be a week."

He nodded, giving me a look I couldn't explain, but it reminded me somewhat of the way adults look at kids who are being lied to.

"Alright then," he said moving in for one final kiss. I kissed him but kept the kiss short because because he in the back of my mind I was hoping that the group hadn't come back yet and that nobody would see us and tell them. Lying was exhausting. We gave a final goodbye hug and then he was on his way and I on mine.

I fell asleep as soon as I was in my room.

I was woken up by Frank, the older Frank, shaking me by the shoulder. I thought I was dreaming.

"Is this a dream?" I asked. He laughed and said no. "Come on it's time for dinner," he said. He of course had to throw in a quick kiss before we left for dinner. Dinner was a lot of stories from throughout the day. I almost felt jealous, but I'd had a pretty eventful day myself. Knowing I wasn't going to sneak out to see Ronny, I wondered what I would spend my night doing.

Being pretty sleepless anyway, I found myself awake after about two hours of sleep, and I roughly cleaned up and went outside.

I knew where my feet were leading me, but before I was at Sr's room, I felt arms wrapping around my torso, feeling my belly up to my chest.

The hands caress my chest, then move to my crotch. No holding back today.

He kisses my neck, and I try to fall back into him. I immediately notice that the man is around my height, so it definitely isn't Frank Sr. I turn around in shock to find Steve, standing there with his underwear around his thighs and a smile on his face.

"What the fuck are you doing here Steve?!" I whispered angrily at him.

"I just couldn't let Frank have all the fun baby, you're too beautiful not to share," he said in a low sexy whisper, hopefully really not expecting me to understand.

"What?"

"Yeah baby," he whispered as he kissed my neck and up to my chin.

"Alright stop," I said pushing him away as his lips were about to reach mine. He looked disappointed.

"He's waiting for us, but I'd like to have a bite first," he said before attacking my lips with his. My mind dwelled on the thought that Frank was waiting for us for a second while he kissed me. How long had Steve been in on our little affair? I was now definitely sure it was him who had sucked my dick last night. I'd been to distracted to consider that it may have been two different people, but it definitely makes sense.

"Didn't you get enough fun last night?" I asked, going straight for the kill.

"I did, but I got a little taste and I've gotten greedy," he said shamelessly. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, considering what to do next. When an idea came to me, I told Steve to get his underwear on and take me to Frank Sr. He told me to kiss him first. So reluctantly I did. I grabbed him by the neck and attacked his lips with mine, because it was all I was ever going to give him (for now).

"Ricky?!"

Only one person called me that. I was startled awake by Frank Jr. It was definitely a very fucked up position to be caught in. I pushed Steve away, and was only thankful he'd put his underwear back on like I'd asked him to.

"What the hell is going on here Rick?" Frank demanded, angry, but also confused, like it wasn't obvious.

"I Uhh..."

He was waiting impatiently.

"Excuse us for a second Steve," I said as I stepped away from Steve towards Frank. He almost stepped back, no longer recognizing me, but I caught up and took him to our room.

"So you and Steve are a thing now?" he asked as soon as the door closed.

"No, no, we're just having a bit of fun," I defended myself. There was no perfect defense for my actions. The truth wasn't even an option.

"Fun? But he's so old!"

Frank genuinely couldn't believe that a man Steve's age could be fun. All he saw was his old man's old buddy and nothing more. Of course it wasn't the same with me.

"Look Frank, it's just a casual fling. I'm sure we won't even talk about it when we're back home," I assure him. He doesn't believe me, but what would be the point in arguing about it?

"Is that where you were going that night you stole my weed?" he asked.

I had to lie, and I had to tell a good lie.

"No, that was when we just accidentally bumped into each other and discovered we could use each other for mutual pleasure."

It was a half truth. I couldn't tell him that that actually happened with his father. His face was one of genuine confusion as I spoke on.

"We'll have fun, we'll get home, we'll forget about it," I assured him. I too hoped that was true. My life had actually started moving in the right direction and I didn't want petty rich people to jeopardize that.

He shook his head at me, like I actually didn't know what I was talking about.

"I'll be back in a few," I told him as I made my way out. His mouth was open but I was out of the door before he let a word out.

Frank Sr's door opened before I reached it and I locked eyes with Steve, who pulled me in roughly and had me against the door as soon as it opened.

He was on his knees and yanking my pants down the next instance, not even giving me a second to register before my dick was in his throat. It didn't take any time to harden in his warm mouth, though I'd thought my conversation with Dean would have turned me off. Frank was naked in his bed, smiling and jerking off as he watched. I was owed an explanation, but all that could come out of my mouth were moans and groans.

After a minute of relentlessly suckling me off, Steve stood up, getting face to face with me. He did not hesitate to kiss me, shoving his tongue into my mouth, eyes closed. I was supposed to be upset with Frank, so I had to think of a perfect punishment for him.

12