Closer Than Family Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took off my clothes and resumed making out with him. The moans and groans were exaggerated to punish Frank, even though I was definitely enjoying it.

"Mmm you like that daddy?" I asked him. He moaned his reply as we passionately made out. He was a good kisser, but who wasn't?

I lowered my hands to his thighs, where I held and used all my strength to lift him up while I made out with him. I'm sure it looked bizarre since Steve seems heavier than I am, but I held him and lowered him onto the bed beside Sr. I climbed on top of him and resumed kissing him.

"You wanna know something Steve?" I asked, my lips now on his neck and my hands on his wrists, keeping him in place.

"What?" he struggled to say while panting.

My lips were now playing on his nipple.

"I've always liked you," I said, moving to the other nipple. He only moaned as I moved my lips down to his belly.

"Always wanted to be in this position with you," I said. His cock was now under my chin and I could feel its wet head begging for attention.

"Really?" he asked, the word barely coming out of his mouth through the panting while I licked the length of his shaft. I moaned the reply, his cock already down my throat.

"Yes... Since the beginning of this trip, all I've been wanting to do is to see Steve naked," I said, suckling him off throughout the sentence.

"Yeah?"

He was so loud and I couldn't believe he was already so close. After just thirty seconds of sucking him off, he began thrusting his hips aggressively as he approached orgasm. I let him go and sat at the edge of the bed, waiting for him to cool off. I didn't want the punishment to be over so soon.

He sat up up with me, breathing heavily, his cock pointed at the ceiling. I turned to him, and my lips moved to his neck, then to his nipples, then to his own.

He was groaning into my mouth, and the moment I lay my hand on his cock, it erupted in my hand, unloading thick ropes of cum into the air and onto the floor. The power of his orgasm surprised me, and I looked on as his orgasm decreased until his cum was dribbling over my hand.

"Damn Steve," I said, impressed. He smiled as he panted, before falling backwards with his arms open, still struggling to catch his breath. I climbed on top of him so that his face was right below mine, a few inches away, then smiled at him.

"How was that?" I asked. He smiled back, but before words could come out my tongue was already in his mouth. I had decided that all my attention was going to be on Steve that night, so he had no time to be tired. My lips moved lower to his neck, which he was glad to give me room, down to his chest where I sucked on his nipples, then up to his face again.

I used my arms to climb up until my cock was right on his lips, which he gladly opened up to take me in. In this position it was easy to use and abuse his mouth however I wanted to, but I started off slow, raising and lowering my hips slowly, letting him taste every inch.

I gradually increased the length I was getting into his mouth, until I could feel the head of my cock in his throat, leaving it there for a while before coming back up, then pushing back in.

Only moans and muffled sounds of pleasure were coming out of him, muffled by my hard cock ramming into his hot throat. I paid all my attention to him, ignoring the man that had called me until I heard him moan.

I'd almost forgotten about him, but looking up I realized that my punishment wasn't as effective as I wanted it to be. He was in absolute heaven, his cock throbbing and the look on his face one of pure lust as he watched me manhandling his best friend.

The moan that came out of him told me he was definitely enjoying it, that and his slow hand sliding up and down his cock. Watching him like that turned me the fuck on as well, and I managed to pull out of Steve's mouth because the double pleasure had almost been enough to make me cum.

I caught my breath and got myself down from the high but before I could make my next move Steve shifted from underneath me and got himself up so that he was face to face with me. The lust was the only emotion I could see in his face and a second later his lips were all over mine.

I had told myself that I would limit my orgasms to just one just so I wouldn't destroy my dick, and that promise I planned to keep but the speed at which we were moving was almost leaving me with no choice. I decided to take my time licking down his body towards his cock. It was almost soaking wet, covered in cum and precum.

I didn't even mind as I tasted every fluid on it, and tasted him and felt him in my throat. Again I was moving too fast but I couldn't help myself.

His cock was only a bit thicker than Frank's, but shorter. It didn't taste any less amazing though. He stood up and slowly ran his hand through my hair as I sucked him off, his moans now just one long slow sound.

"You're so good at that baby," he whispered. I knew that since he had already cum once then this time around it wasn't going to be so soon until he would again. Suddenly I felt a gush of liquid in my mouth, and then I grunt from Steve. To my surprise he had reached his second orgasm right in my mouth.

He was a shooter, and I felt the cum shoot out of his body and down my throat with a force that surprised me for a second orgasm. When it was over, one of his hands was still in my hair and the other was holding onto my shoulder and keeping him upright, and his cock spilling the remnants of his orgasm into my mouth. He finally pulled out.

"Fuck," he groaned as he fell on his ass onto the bed.

I was still hard, so I wasn't done with him yet.

I looked at him for a moment, and waited for him to gather himself while I stoked my dick.

"Time to fuck me," he said. My dick loved hearing that, and it jerked with approval. He was on his back and his legs were already up in the air, feet in his hands as he opened himself up to me.

I slid over and positioned myself right where he wanted me, but in a moment of uncertainty, I looked over to Frank. It had never been my thing to just fuck strangers without protection, so for once I actually needed his guidance.

I looked him in the eye but couldn't get past all the lust. His hand was furiously jerking off his cock, waiting for the best past.

"Fuck him, fuck him," he whispered, almost spat, as he threw me the lube. I couldn't tell if it was the lust talking or the answer to my silent request, but I guessed it was good enough for me.

I put the lube to use and finally started pushing into Steve, slowly until I was fully inside of him and could feel my balls on his ass. He was smiling heartily, like he had been waiting all day for this.

With the way he felt so good inside, I could have been waiting all day for it too. It didn't take long for me to pick up the pace, giving him exactly what his face was begging for. His dick was hard again in no time and bounced slightly on his belly as my cock dug into him.

The pleasure was getting to a point where it was almost getting too much for me, so I stopped myself and completely pulled out of him, earning a gasp from him.

I pushed right back in until I was balls deep again, to his obvious satisfaction. For a few moments I played with him like that, pulling completely out and feeling the cool conditioned air on my cock, then pushing all of myself into his soft anus, watching his expression switch until he couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh come on man," he pleaded. I chuckled, then instructed him to turned around. Like a good boy, he did and was on all fours in front of me, his ass backing into my body and hoping to get my cock into him by himself.

I watched him like that for a second, then instead of giving it to him, I instead brought my mouth to his hole. He moaned, with both pleasure and dissatisfaction. He tasted amazing, but I couldn't take it either, and suddenly my cock had replaced my tongue and had pushed deep into him, earning an unhinged scream that I'm sure the whole country could have heard.

"Ahhh yes," he yelled. I fucked him with all I had left in me, holding on to his sides as I pounded him mercilessly. Luckily this was an expensive luxury hotel that they had gone all out for so I figured, or hoped, that all this noise we were making wasn't making its way into other people's rooms.

I was so close, but I had used so much that I stopped for a second to catch my breath.

"Don't stop please don't stop I'm so close," I heard him demand from me.

I was too close to tease him any longer, so I pounded away furiously for about another minute until I exploded deep inside him, shooting my load while he did too all over the bed. I fell on the soaked bed right after, completely exhausted, and he fell on top of me, hugging like we were any sort of familiar with each other, breathing heavily while in each other's arms.

"Fuck man," he said after catching his breath. "I needed that."

His lips were all over mine the next second, kissing me passionately, again like we were familiar.

"Can't tell you how much I needed that."

We finally got done making out before I got another boner and was forced to stay. I was ready to bolt. I got up from beneath him and took a look at Frank. He too was covered in cum, catching his breath like the rest of us. He squeezed the last of his orgasm from his cock while I stood up. I watched it drop down his cum covered hand to his wet thigh. It had been a hell of an experience, but I had to get going.

I stood up and got myself a towel and dried myself up.

"It's too soon to be doing that," Frank said while I got my underwear on. I smiled.

"Could look at him like that all day," Steve added. I liked the compliments but I had a lot of questions too.

"Almost ripped his clothes off when we were out yesterday," he added. My eyes widened but I had other things to tend to.

"I have to get going," I said before putting the rest of my clothes on. Steve got out of bed as I made my way to the door. I turned around before opening the door to see him right in my face. He tongue was already down my throat the next moment. We kissed for a minute.

"Damn, Frank told me you were a bucking bronco but damn," he said.

"Yeah," I replied, while looking right at Frank, "damn."

He had a lot of questions to answer.

Steve kissed me again before finally letting me go. I stumbled back to room a few doors down. I was fucking tired, but I hadn't gotten one thing I wanted.

I tried to be silent as I entered, but when I opened the door, Frank seemed to be waiting.

"Back from fucking STEVE?" Frank asked, eyes wide and dramatic as usual. I rolled my eyes but didn't say anything. Steve was probably a good cover for everyone else I was fucking. At least I wasn't sweaty and my clothes were dry. I hoped I didn't smell like sex, because I still needed some.

"I need a fucking," I said. We looked at each other for a long serious second before he started laughing.

"Fucking finally," he said as he dropped his underwear. His cock was already hardening as I walked towards him. I took off all my clothes right in front of him as he jerked himself off and got some lube on his dick. Without exchanging any words we switched positions and I got on the bed while he got on his feet. I got on my back with my feet on the ground. He lifted my legs by the ankles and had one up on his shoulder.

"No foreplay huh?" he asked as he rubbed a wet finger over my asshole and inserted. Fuck.

"No," I replied while he fingerfucked me slowly, wiggling his finger and getting me used to it.

"Old man Steve can't get it up?"

I laughed. By this time there were two fingers inside me. Making jokes during sex was typical of our relationship. I didn't have a response so I let him work me until he removed his fingers and I felt the head of his cock.

He pushed slowly into me until he was completely inside me.

"Fuck," I whispered.

"I don't do this enough," he said. He was right, but I didn't need any more sex in my schedule. My hands were behind my head and my feet were in his hands as he began to fuck me. The head of my already hard dick was still dripping from my last orgasm and I hoped that it wasn't so obvious or he thought I was enjoying myself just that much

.

He was still being slow and gentle while I wanted the opposite.

"Come on bro."

Before I was even done he plunged deep and hard, instantly hitting my prostate and stopping my complaints. He was pulling my leg again. He knew exactly what I wanted and gave it to me. I watched precum dripping from the slit of my cock as he hit the spot over and over again. I was already nearing the edge. I grabbed my cock with one hand. I could tell from his increased pace and breathing that he was almost there too.

He leaned over and kissed me. I tried not to think of everyone else I had kissed before him and just enjoyed the moment. He moaned in my mouth and I did in his. I felt it inside me as he reached his orgasm. His moans became louder and more struggled, and his cock hit me in a different way that saw me shooting my own load over myself.

Five minutes late we were toweled off and ready to sleep.

"Steve could never by the way," he said. I laughed. I hadn't understood Frank's weird vendetta with Steve yet. Maybe he just didn't like to share. But at the end of the day, I didn't belong to either of them.

* * *

About to begin the journey back home. Didn't spend too much time spellchecking this one sorry :/


12