All Comments on 'Closet Exhibitionist'

by doctoryes48

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BS

You don't get bullshit much thicker than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BS BS

Where is the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it love it love it. Greats story!!!! I gave you a 5

for your effort and content of the story. Fuck you annony you asshole!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So I expect a part 2 to this unfinished story.

You really left to. Much out of your story and it was short and not finished. Why?

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
The fiancée...

A well written story, but she was only his fiancée...Now was the time for him to find out how she really was...So he only had to enjoy her body as much as he wanted...When the time to marry arrives, he just should tell her that he doesn't marry whores...In any part of the story he said that he had married her...And this happened a long time ago, as he said in the first setences of the story...He only told "my wife to be"...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No wife in sight

So not a Loving wives story. Not much of a story really. Immature dialogue and a poor plot line made for nothing interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You can't be this stupid and still be a college student

"This happened long ago when my wife to be and I were in our last semester of college."

How big a moron do you have to be, to give out both your phone number and home address to a stranger? I strongly suggest you never try selling anything on Ebay or Craig's list. You may not survive the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is that all?

If it is, it's very incomplete. If it isn't, where was a chapter number in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story? Do you care that little about your own story?

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Well-written

A nice progression of 'apparently unconscious' exhibitionist situations followed by clearly conscious moves towards cheating on the husband-to-be without reaching consummation. Not every story has to reach a climax in order to be a good one.

L

mathuranjali1983mathuranjali1983over 8 years ago

A really good start. Hope you carry on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good.

Thank you for another wonderful story. You must continue. I await with heart pounding,,,, Karen (xo)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes, yes!

You must continue this story. Got me so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I just can't imagine what came over me.....

......a man attempts to insert himself into my fiancée's graces and I have no comment and behave subserviently to him. I don't understand the confusing feelings and excitements.....but sure will when she comes in at 3am fucked silly and announcing she's canceling the wedding to run off with the fat dog. All, because he has money and...I dunno a bigger dick?

Really, really, bad logic in almost of of these. It's circling the drain for so long, that by the time you make your point, we're all wishing our narrator "cucky-hero" would plunge a butcher knife into his chest to put an end to the endless stream of nearly impossible occurrences, denials, obfuscations, choices and shifts in loyalty.

Bullocks!

capri_cd2capri_cd2over 8 years ago
fine work

darling, another wonderful story, please keep writing and ignore the knuckleheads ... love that Linda is a rather adventurous heroine, not as shy maybe as your others, although clearly as well endowed as cathe... and one cant help notice how cucky husband to be is immediately checking out John's bulge and getting excited, I think that detail is quite telling and promising and just love his clear submission to John. the good night extended kiss, the kiss on the top of Linda's tits and her reaction with cucky boy was very well done and very exciting. I also love your attention to her clothes, her outfit for the evening and cant wait to hear about her outfit for the next event. hmmm, I thought only us crossdressers were so observant about women's clothes, hmmm.... keep it up love and thank you, I'm anxiously awaiting your next story, chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
who can possibly think this is good or erotic?

This is just gay, put it where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I gave it two stars because it is incomplete because the 2nd date was not described.

I would have rated it higher if there was no second date because it would have been a complete story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Part 2 coming soon?

Please continue the story. Interested in seeing where you take this. The story has clearly not complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
complexes

His is a deep inner feeling of inferiority to his lovely fiancee and thus to the older men she "by chance" meets. Hers is feeling, up to lately, bashful about a sensuous body. So I think. Nicely follows the Doctoryes themes of a lady who "comes out" of a repressed childhood or young adulthood into being a more alive woman who is susceptible to advances of older experienced men especially those who are less than handsome and in need of sympathy, such as John. She gets the very fond attention she now knows needs, he gets the thrilling humiliation he now knows he deserves. Chapter 2 soon please Doc, and never mind the trolls. Greg

cyferxcyferxabout 8 years ago
This is a story fragment

And while a good start and well written, it can't get a real multistar score. There is only the setup for an erotic story, not a complete one. So, unless you write a second part it's only 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

fag shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story!

The interesting twist to this story was that it was the girlfriend and not her boyfriend who initiated the exhibitionism. This reminded my wife and I of a time when we were fly fishing in Wyoming. (I was fly fishing and she was pretending to, but, was just showing off.) She is a very cute Latina and was attracting the attention of the older, obviously wealthy, men staying at the lodge.

Over the next few days, instead of fishing with me, she started taking backcountry jeep trips and horseback riding outings with some of these men. They were just falling all over themselves to spoil her and she was loving it. She exchanged phone numbers and addresses with several of the men that she really liked and that were also from Southern California like us.

When we arrived back home, she started receiving invitations to social events from them. Also, the fancy dresses and jewelry started showing up by FedEx. She never once asked for my permission, she just stared going out with them. Eventually, she was receiving nicer and nicer gifts and having occasional sex with all three of them.

This went on for a few years. She said “Nothing is more exciting for a woman than to be eye candy for an older rich man. Exchanging sex for jewelry is indeed a strong aphrodisiac.” Some women are just naturally exhibitionists.

I always liked to fuck her while she wore the jewelry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
As The Boobie Bounces.

Its a good thing this website does fictional stories. Can't understand how any man with any self respect could put up with the B.S. that is being dished out by both his girl friend and the so called stranger. Chapter 2 should have the boyfriend growing a set of balls and packing up her belongings and having them sitting by the front door ready to load into her dates car when he shows up for the next "non-date" date. That way he can get back to his school work and the new couple won't have to come back to the apartment for any reason after their "non-date".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great start

Pleaase continue. It is too good not to go any further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"my wife to be"

You really need to think up a STORY, and start by using her NAME, not constantly referring to her as "my wife to be". Pitiful start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid commenters

What's the point of reading a story just to make derogatory comments about the author. The joke is on the fool who disguises his fantasy by pretending he's disgusting. Feel better do you silly cuck? Don't read stories you don't like. SMH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
re: anonymous- stupid commenters

feeling better? Open mouth and you show others how ignorant you really are. Right?

fritz51fritz51over 4 years ago
This was wrong, on so many levels.

I don't usually tear into a fellow author, because I do respect their right to pen whatever their heart desires. BUT, my first bitch here was the title had little relevance to the story. She perhaps accidentally displayed more flesh on the beach, but she seemed unaware, more than secretly pleased.

My complaints:

One- A closet exhibitionist is a wife that goes to a strip club, drinks too much and gets talked into getting on stage. Then, after she begins and the men respond she gets into shaking her bare goodies at them. I got to this story from the random spinner and the title intrigued me.

Two- The author should warn a reader that IT IS a CUCK story, some like that, Ok, but not me -I would have moved on.

Three- Not knowing the nature of the tale, I read on, getting madder by the minute. I got pissed when the wuss allowed his fiancee to DATE the guy. That is what it was.

Four- The disrespect the old dude showed, beginning with the first phone call, mandated a response, physical if necessary.

Five- Kissing her tit, then prolonged on the lips, WTF?

Six- I totally lost my shit when he dressed up as a chauffeur, drove his betrothed without her rings to the event.

Please provide warning when you are going to develop a character of such weak traits........ Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent!!!

Excellent story in every way, well told and perfect characterisation. There are real people just like these so very credible too.

norcal62norcal62about 3 years ago

Way too stuffy writing. Will never understand British use of language. Action unbelievably too fast. 2

rem503rem503almost 3 years ago

I loved the story. All of your stories are terrific. The slow seduction of the fiancée was delightful. I hope you post more.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Stupid story about a whore and a geezer.

norcal62norcal62about 2 years ago

Is there a formula for this kind of story? Pretty much the same an another wife dates story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

kissing but not a date... room temp iq

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A woman too stupid to marry and if you di you deserve all the heart ache she will bring....

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked this story but is it his wife or his fiancée? It seems to go back and forth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdoctoryes48@doctoryes48
1178 Followers
mature mwm loves recounting my wife's sexual adventures with other men and reading stories about loving wives and would love to chat with and/or meet people. Am very open and considerate, good looking, sane and fun.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES