Closet Opened Ch. 07

Story Info
Bisexual crossdressing husband coming clean with his wife.
1.9k words
4.63
10.1k
12

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsully
dsully
87 Followers

I could say the following weeks were normal but normal was continually being redefined. After discussion and deliberation, we decided which of the locals were sane enough to know where we lived. That handful of men were sent emails saying they were invited to have me when wanted provided they sent a text and got a positive response. Like before, they were warned of cameras but only to be used if things got out of control. Exception this time is there really were cameras. Tricia told me California cameras were a bluff. Being the techie, I installed wifi cameras from foyer, up the stairs, a few in the bedroom and a few others on the main floor. If something were to happen or go missing, we'd capture it.

Tricia and I also agreed on our own ground rules. First, cameras were always to be on. Second and without fail, I was never to agree to having a guy over without her consent and vice versa. We never always knew the others plans and having friends over for dinner while a nasty little soiree was happening wasn't being a good host. Next, no drugs or alcohol to be consumed by anyone ever. Final rule, no additional guys were to know where we lived without a discussion with the other. That included guys in the know could not bring a friend. Rules set were final but agreed as we learned we would discuss more.

Three responded and we okayed for a visit same day we sent the email. Tricia and I thought it would be a good idea to try it without her. She had the app on her phone to watch and promised she would be from a local coffee shop and mall. Two arrived almost simultaneously and spit roast me in a fine way. One I'll call Marksman, almost about shot out an eye with his load on my face while the other, Cowboy, came inside me from behind. They both hung around for a second round. While they hydrated and relaxed I changed from my all black chemise to a gartered pink with black chemise dress. It came with a shiny pink g-string I absolutely adored. It was smooth, held me in place well enough and string was elastic so it could be easily moved to the side. I also added a collar with chain leash to see what they'd do.

I sauntered back into our guest room strutting up to both placing a hand on each cock. Looking hard into their eyes I asked sweetly if they were ready for more. They looked to each other as if they had something planned. Standing, each put a hand around my neck and forced me face down onto the bed.

"You're gonna love this!" Cowboy said.

"Get ready to have your loose ass pussy destroyed." added Shooter. He released me and laid on the bed cock pointing to the ceiling. Cowboy stood me back up pulling me to the bed by the leash. I straddled Shooter sinking onto his cock easily and started a grind.

"No, be still." he said.

Cowboy was standing on the bed behind me. His cock was moving down my back stopping at my entrance already filled with one. They meant to double penetrate me! Creamy lube was massaged all over then I felt it, a second dick in my ass! I felt the stretch but it wasn't painful. Weeks of plugging was paying off! I had room for two! Both simultaneously went in and out at first but then they varied their movements so one was always pulling out as the other pushed himself inside.

DING-DONG the doorbell rang.

"You don't have to get that, probably just a delivery," said Cowboy. Explaining a third from the other night was expected and I had to answer. Cowboy pulled out and got off me. I went to leave but he followed to the foyer and naked as the day he was born. Peeking through the glass I saw I was right. Answering the door in lingerie, lube all over my ass. Cowboy was sliding his cock between my cheeks I opened the door for my third visitor. Now in the foyer, he looked at the guy behind me now pushing himself back inside.

"Hope I'm not late" and dropped his pants. His half erect cock flopped out. I bent at the waist to give brief blowjob while trying to stay on my heels being fucked from behind. With a loud smack of my lips and saying there was someone waiting for us upstairs.

"You'll have to get back up there with me inside you," Cowboy said and he wasn't kidding. He had ahold of waist and with every push I'd take a step. Stairs were almost comical. I hope Tricia was watching! I'd take a step with one foot, butt jutted back into Cowboy, he'd take a step and practically lift the me to the next step. At the top of the stairs, legs burning, he pushed me to my knees but stayed inside and began furiously fucking me. Tried crawling toward the guest room but with Cowboy's hands on my hips holding me back I barely made headway. I wanted more DP!

"Don't move! I'm almost there." No! Not here! More DP! I shot myself forward forcing him to leave my anus. "Bitch! I didn't cum yet. Have to start over again!" I smiled. That was the point!

He grabbed the leash and had me crawl on hands and knees to the bed. Shooter was stroking himself and the late arrival, Newcummer, was talking. In Cowboy came with his slut on a leash. "Get back up there!"

Uh, okay! I straddled Shooter again and dropped my hips to let him back inside. Cowboy didn't waste any time and pushed his swollen cock balls deep. Newcummer stood on the bed with a foot on each side of Shooters head offering his girthy cock to me. It was half erect again but that problem is easily solved with lips, tongue and a lot of saliva. Also gave additional attention to sack leaving my slobber all over it. Moving it back into my mouth, he grew to a point where deepthroating was still possible but getting more difficult. His hands on the back of my head forced me to take more and more. Face fucking was such a thrill!

The two inside me had me focusing hard to not cum. I had to concentrate on their pleasure without it affecting my own wanting this configuration to last as long as they were able. That's when Cowboy picked up the pace. I knew he was close feeling those jerks and shaking of his legs. He came hard with a groan keeping his still erect dick inside. He withdrew and went to a chair to rest. I saw sweat rolling down his face, his chest rising deeply to gain his breath and let out a post-orgasm sigh. Shooter was still pumping away but more easily now that he was the only one in me. The additional cum further lubricating didn't hurt either.

Newcummer wanted a piece of my back side. Pulled himself out of my mouth and used his cock to slap my face leaving wet saliva marks on my cheeks. Straddling my rump he inserted himself with relative ease. He was longer than the others and tested my depths.

Suddenly I realized how much I had to urinate! I had to hold on long enough to let them both finish. With every moment and push, I had to concentrate more and more on not letting my bladder win this argument. I couldn't take it anymore and told them I had to pee. Both stopped letting me go to the sissies bathroom but Shooter followed.

"Just stand there, do your business while I do mine."

Moving the front of my pre-cum drenched panties to the side and lifting the lid I got ready to pee. Shooter was behind me and pushed himself inside me again. There we stood. Me trying to urinate and him fucking my ass. More difficult than it sounds. I didn't want to miss the toilet but his thrusts were causing me to adjust my aim. I finally began missing just a little. His hands on my hips continuing to hold me as still as possible so he could finish too. I was still peeing when he came busting his nut. I could feel his warmth entering me and helped to actually finish my business as well.

Extricating himself from my ass I felt cum leaking out so I decided to sit so as not to make a huge mess. Lube and cum drizzled out of me in a steady erotic stream. Looking down between my legs it pooled in thick milky white clumps in the water. Hard to believe these guys were able to spew so much. I measured my own once. Rarely did it get over four milliliters. Hardly enough to decently fill a shot glass.

All three guys had cleaned and dressed when I came out. Each were trading contact information no doubt to coordinate things in the future. As they left, each complimented me on my sweet ass and all promising a visit in the near future. I did not know then but they meant it and would return individually or as a group a couple times per week for many to come.

Alone finally with my own thoughts. Change is one of or perhaps the only constant. More and more, Tricia brought ideas to me to improve my look and appeal. It's pretty great to have someone like that in my life however the suggestions weren't positioned as simple suggestions. She used phrases such as "you must" and "you really should consider" with a tone that meant "you do" and "I want you to". I wasn't certain any more who was changing faster, she or I?

Was "change" even the right word for me? Evolve may be a better selection. Evolving into a a true transgender person at the urging and help of my wife. With her help my clothing had been moved from tubs to the closet and expanded upon from dresses to blouses, sandals to heels, and of course lingerie from slutty to normal nighttime gowns.

She was evolving as well into an insatiable, horny woman. Rarely did she not have her own plug or clit stimulator under her panties. More than once I heard slight moans and buzzing in a bathroom as I passed it. Our toy collection had more than quadrupled compared to what we had months ago.

I was working from home more and more as well. Fortunately work didn't mind and it allowed me to be dressed during the day. That too had been a suggestion, or you could say at the insistence, of Tricia's. Repositioning my computer camera was necessary to keep the viewable area from shoulders up preventing any from seeing my chest.

Speaking of my chest, both breasts were threatening to fall out as I relaxed there on the bed. I made a mental note to ask Jenny what adhesive she used. There had to be a way to keep them in place but removal after one day. Stockings were trashed with several runs and chemise dress still in good shape though I'd have to soak it before cleaning.

Questions, questions, questions pinged around in my head. Is this still what I want? Did I want more? Less? What should I wear tomorrow? Did Tricia liked her view from afar through the cameras?

dsully
dsully
87 Followers