Closet Opened Ch. 08

Story Info
Bisexual crossdressing husband coming clean with his wife.
4.5k words
4.74
10.4k
10

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsully
dsully
84 Followers

"Honey, I really enjoy your help around the house. I know you always have but I just wanted to say thank you."

It was Friday and had opted to work from home, with a bit of insisting from Tricia, to help clean between meetings. We were having friends over the next night for drinks and dinner. Tricia liked every room spotless whether people would be in them or not. I had always been a tidy person too so I didn't mind cleaning but the opportunity to wear a maid outfit during the day for work and chores was also fun.

This was but wasn't the usual maid outfit. The base material was made of a stretchy almost black satin and cream colored lace. In had a low open V back dipping to the top of my buttocks. At the top it covered my shoulders and had sleeves of the same material plus an attached choker and a pretty little lace bow. The bottom of the outfit loosen allowing a little sway of the dress and came mid thigh. Under and inside at my hips, garters were attached to hold up white sheer lace top stockings with a sliver of skin showing between stockings and dress bottom. Of course I had on the obligatory white thong over garters. I had selected a shiny white silk-like thong with the rippled edges. Top all of that off with an ankle bracelet and new cute pair of three inch matte black close toe heels.

Prosthetics were held in by the bra alone. We still had not sorted how to affix my breasts with adhesive for a day. Had tried a tape which claimed to be good for sensitive skin. If that were true then I had extra, extra sensitive skin because I howled in pain when some skin came with it when removed. That roll and the twelve dollars it cost went straight to the trash.

One more item was added to my ensemble. It was a chastity cage for cock. Very snug and we should have gotten a size bigger but the first time Tricia made it work. Of course her way of making it work had been to give me an extraordinary blowjob then when I went limp she put that thing on me so quickly I was surprised it was on. Smooth stainless steel and unforgiving rings connected to a base ring looped around my penis and sack kept me from getting erect when on. Most of the time it was comfortable enough. There were others times though that I wish I could remove it but Tricia would not give me that key. In fact, it had been on for over four days straight now.

Occasionally I asked myself where Tricia was getting these ideas. Internet, of course, but porn sites, toys sites, blogs or what? Probably a little of everything.

I had lost a bit of weight too no doubt from all of the extra "activities" but Tricia had also insisted I join her in her diet. Lots of what she called "meal shakes" instead of normal solid chewable meals, snacks were okay but consisted primarily of fruits, vegetables or nuts and more water drank than what sank the Titanic resulted in a very short time a thinner waist and flatter stomach. I really liked a new curviness to my body. Still toned though I don't know how with so little protein but you couldn't argue with the results. A few inches off my waist but had I measured I would have swore my ass was bigger than before. Must be the nuts and maybe the shakes. A friend of Tricia had turned her on to this shake diet. A new shipment came every week with a variety of flavors. An individual plain packaged shake packet, some fruit, ice and water all went into the blender and out came a remarkably filling meal.

"Your plug is still in right?" Came Tricia's voice through the phone speaker. Of course, I told her. No chastity belt though relying on the thong to hold it in place. The belt would have chaffed horribly with me moving around so much while cleaning.

She still had to show her face at the office though I knew she stole more than a few peeks from our live camera feeds. We had gotten more sophisticated installing more cameras that could turn, pivot and zoom. More than once I had seen a camera move today. I made a show in front of some cameras bending at the waist instead of knees to pick up things from the floor. If she didn't see it live she could always replay.

I had taken an extended work break earlier at noon just to put on a show for her. In the guest room I bent over slowly removing my thong and kicking it in the air. Then laid a towel on the bed - you know, just in case because "it" happens - and on top of it removed my plug ever so slowly letting each knob spread my anus as it exited. Once out and only my rosebud remained I lathered it well with Butt Cum Cream giving the appearance of a freshly fucked ass. Using a thin knobbed vibrator I fucked my opening till I felt myself getting close to an orgasm and backed off.

Edging myself repeatedly many more times till I couldn't take it any more. Flat on my back I lift my legs high then behind my head so my ass was up with the vibrator buzzing away and caged cock pointed down at my face I came in my mouth and all over my face. These orgasms were getting longer and this one was no different. I felt the heat of the orgasm inside me for a few minutes with two distinct and separate spurts dribbling from my penis. I often wondered if it were at all how women's orgasms felt. To my male self, I would have categorized these as a double cum but they ran together stitched by the pulsing and warmth.

It took me a few minutes to catch my breath and find the energy to move again. Fortunately everything landed on me and nothing on the sheets. I had made another show to a camera of reinserting the plug and pulling my thong up. After gathering up the towel and double checking for droplets on the bed I straightened the bed getting all creases out.

"Anyone visiting you today? No? All the same make sure the guest room is in order." She knew I already had and I didn't think anyone was coming over but we did only ask for a few hours notice so one never knew. Newcummer and Shooter had become regulars coming at least twice per week. Cowboy came once by himself and another with Shooter. That pair knew how to weaken me at the knees!

"One more thing, Gail and Frank cancelled for tomorrow." Oh? "Don't want a clean house to go unused so I invited someone from the office and their spouse instead. I hope you don't mind." Not a problem. Always happy to entertain new friends.

"Okay. Love you and see you after work." I said the same and we hung up.

I had actual work to do too and spent the next couple hours in my den banging away at the keyboard. Work deadlines were deadlines no matter how I was dressed. Do love the ability to be dressed and plugged at the same time. Of course my camera wasn't on for meetings which I explained away as something wrong with my laptop since the last update. I didn't like video talking when I was presenting anyways.

Looking up from the keyboard I noticed time had flown by. Quarter till five and half hour till Tricia was home. Logging out for the day I went back to finishing up house cleaning. Fortunately I didn't have to concern myself with cooking dinner with the shakes blending in minutes.

I did a lot today. House was sparkling clean, work done, fucked myself pretty good though no matter the dildo or vibrator it wasn't like the real thing and I hadn't broken a sweat. I sweat far less than before. I often joked that Tricia just had to say the word "work" and I would start sweating but now very little moisture even appeared where before I'd have rivers running down me all over. Weight loss is a good thing!

Opening the wine fridge I took stock of what we had. Tricia very much liked zin's and I didn't mind. Opening a favorite of hers and poured two glasses sitting on a serving tray. I left the bottle open but in a wine chiller with ice on the counter. I strode to the front door holding tray and wine on a bent arm and stood in the foyer. I think she'd love the sight when she came home: me the slut maid, standing erect with wine present. I would have laughed at myself but didn't want to spill.

I swore I saw a camera move. Was she home already? No. She wouldn't look at her phone while driving. Must have been my imagination as she didn't pull up for another couple minutes. Was that a second car I heard? Two car doors shut soon after. Holy crap! What do I do? My arm holding the tray began to tremble and had to reposition holding it with both hands. Then the door opened and in stepped Tricia and a long dark haired woman I had never seen before.

"Oh! How sweet! Allissa, this is Isabelle, a friend from work. We'll take the wine in our sitting room. Please be a doll and fetch us a vegetable hummus platter won't you?" She handed a glass to her friend. What the heck was going on?

"Go now, shoo!" I did a little curtsey and clicked away to the kitchen as the women laughed some behind me.

I had to take a couple minutes to collect myself and calm down. What was Tricia doing? Who was this Isabelle? She was a hot and I know I would have remembered her had we met before. Long straight dark hair, a touch taller than Tricia, looked mid-thirty something and long legs were obvious though she wore slacks.

I pulled cucumbers, carrots, celery and the hummus from the fridge to make a plate. Careful not to let my thoughts distract me I cut all into nice three inch slices and arranged nicely on a platter around a small bowl of hummus. I added pita chips as well. Did I just become her slave? I mean, seriously! What the heck was going on here? Am I really upset or am I getting off on being her trans-servant? I let that question wander through my head for a bit.

"Please bring more wine too please!" Tricia called from the other room.

Putting that question aside for now I gathered up the food and some napkins to deliver to the women in the other room. They both stopped talking the moment I entered and watched me intently as I placed it between them on the table.

"And the wine." Tricia reminded me. Of course. Pivoting on a heel I clicked back to the kitchen to fetch the bottle and cooler. Returning I topped both off and left the wine in the cooler on the same table. Straightening and pausing looking directly to my wife wondering what other curveballs she was going to throw at me.

"Please turn on some light music. Nothing else for now but don't wander off" and she went back to light talk with Isabelle. I turned on her favorite jazz playlist at the stereo and left once more for the kitchen.

Time passed and they were chatting away. Couldn't make out what they were talking about through the walls and music though it sounded as if they were having a great time.

Just a work acquaintance I hadn't heard about. That had to be it. Why else would Isabelle be here? Of course, it disturbed me to no end that Tricia hadn't given me warning and brought her home knowing full well I had been dressed all day. No, something else was going on. I continued to move around the kitchen tumbling every possible reason in my head while cleaning this and that, placing every dirty dish in the dishwasher, folding towels and so on. Could it be she brought her home for herself? That is to experiment?

Just as that thought had coalesced in my brain I heard them walking through the hall by the stairs.

"We need another bottle of wine" as she pulled one from the cooler and began uncorking. "I'm going to show Isabelle around upstairs. I don't need a plumber but an electrician could give me a bit of advice... in the guest room." That wry smile again on her face. "While we're up there you should really contact Steven. That trip is right around the corner. Best to be prepared." And with that she left and footsteps heard on the stairs.

Oh. My. God! Did I...? Did she...? Is she...? A door closed upstairs. Holy shit!

I felt a strain on my cage. That was so hot! I wish I were there watching... wait one second! Walking as quickly as I could to the den without slipping on the tile, tripping on throw rugs or floor transitions, I sat at my desk and opened my laptop. Immediately opening our video surveillance application and switched to a guest room camera. There in full high definition color I saw Tricia on her back, pants off, legs spread and Isabelle between her legs! She looked like she was in a most euphoric state of mind with eyes closed, head tilted back with a hand on her own breast and another on the back of Isabelle's head.

Isabelle had a hand up between Tricia's legs and obviously slowly licking and sucking. Her back was arched and exposed bottom up in the air with only a tiny blue thong. There was something foreign under her thong. It appeared to be a buttplug.

Jesus! This was hotter than any porn I had ever seen and it was happening right now, in my house, upstairs, with my wife! My eyes were glued to the screen taking it all in wishing to be in that room. Usually I would rub my cock but with it caged I opted for pushing on my plug. With every lick of Tricia's clit I pushed on it and my squeezed a breast imagining the pleasure she was receiving.

Beside the laptop, my phone buzzed. It was a message from Cowboy. Opening I saw he wanted a quickie and was only a few blocks away. Could I do it with Tricia upstairs in the throws of lesbian lust? What would she want me to do? She's a bit busy for me to ask. Given her mindset, she'd want Cowboy to take me for a ride. Where would we do it? Here in the den? Bet watching them on the screen would only increase his pleasure to a point where he'd be not only quick but rough. I had to respond yes.

Typing out a reply letting him know he should come immediately I then went to remove the plug. Best to be prepared. Extracted and cleansed plug I placed on my desk. I felt so empty but horny knowing I'd be full again with the real thing. My anus lips were aching for nearly a full days worth of stretching and knew full well Cowboy would have no problem getting inside.

A moment later I saw car lights through the window. Before he could knock or ring I went to and opened the door. I was weak from my emptiness and let it show. My body language let him know I wanted him now and any way he wanted.

"Hey. Wasn't sure you'd be available but what the hey. Thanks for the quick response. To the guest room?" I gestured towards the den instead after closing the door. Walking to the desk with laptop open I bent over exposing my backside and tiny thong.

"What are you watching? Lesbo porn, eh? Those chicks are hot. Leave it open." He said unzipping his fly and dropping his pants then lifting the back of my skirt.

I had put some lube between my cheeks in preparation. Cowboy took advantage of that and placed his cock there rubbing up and down as we both watched the screen.

"I don't think I've seen this one before but the gal on her back looks familiar. Too bad they aren't here with us." I giggled like a girl knowing the truth.

Not quite fully erect but was able to slide himself inside me. He began moving around till he was erect enough to get his rocks off. I was transfixed to the screen but fully aware of Cowboy cock in my ass. For only wanting a quickie he sure was taking his time.

We were gyrating back and forth watching the scene on the screen play out in front of us. Tricia opened her eyes slowly to stare directly into the camera like she saw me through it. She couldn't help but make and O with her mouth and moan but she was definitely looking at me through the camera. Her hips were grinding with Isabelle and the waves of pleasure she was receiving.

Then I saw it, she motioned with her mouth and head. What was she wanting? She did it again but added a finger in a come-here gesture. She was inviting me? Oh my God! She was inviting me! As if my panties weren't already wet enough, more leakage down below pushed out by Cowboy's cock. Should I go? How would I enter? Knock or barge in? What about Cowboy? Bring him or let him finish then go?

"That is one hot ass babe. She really knows how to keep one's attention. See how she is begging for us to climb into bed with her? The dark haired gal is hotter than hell too. Mmmm. I'd love to bend her over."

His thrusts changed to what I knew to be the inevitable. Partial out, full in thrusts and then pushing in letting himself drain into me. My anus could feel his cock pulsing with each squirt and droplet. Unlike before, he lay on my back and gently kissed my shoulder blades and neck enjoying the warmth of my innards surrounding his shaft.

"Babe, if I had my way, you'd be a daily thing. Every time you feel better than the last. So smooth, slick and easy to fuck. Ever think about going farther and dressing all the time?" It was a wish but worried about how coworkers and extended family would react.

Another couple kisses, "I read breast augmentation for men has really come down in price. That and minor, and I mean minor, facial items addressed I bet you'd look the part with or without makeup." So excited to hear I clinched my anus as if to say thank-you for his compliment.

"Mmmm. Do that again. Haven't shrunk yet and might have more yet to give." I released and clinched again and again as requested hoping for more.

Do I dare take him upstairs? He already had me but the live-sight of Tricia and Isabelle would be not only a treat but perhaps a dream for him. Tricia and Isabelle were in the throw's of passion on the screen. As far as I knew that was her first lesbian experience. I'll let her be rather than spoil it.

There was one lone camera in the den just for the sake of security. Swore it just moved. Tricia quite busy. Who's controlling it? Shit! Did we get hacked already?

Cowboy was barely inside me shrinking to his flaccid size. Once must have been enough for him tonight. Not every guy can cum twice so soon.

"By the way, I do like your chastity cage. Keeping yours in check I bet makes the experience more intense for you." I wholeheartedly agreed.

Pointing to the screen, "Swear I've seen her before. Mind if I watch a bit longer?" Not at all. Maybe he'll rise again.

They were taking a break and sipping more wine when Tricia bent over the side of bed. Her ass was shiny and wet with her juices and Isabelle's saliva. We couldn't see what she was after but had opened a drawer in the nightstand. Finding what she wanted and closing the drawer she showed her friend the double dildo.

"Damn! That's a biggie! What do you suppose these bitches are gonna do next?" He said sarcastically and laughed. He was stroking his cock in anticipation.

Isabelle took the dildo and began seductively licking it. Long strokes up and down then letting it enter her mouth. She could deep throat! Must have gotten seven inches or more with her head tilted back. Tricia flashed a big smile to the camera and turned back to her bedroom company. She took the dildo back and pushed Isabelle onto her back only to immediately dive between her legs. Licking at first but then pushing the dildo inside. She kept her tongue on the clitoris as the dildo was moved slowly in and out. Isabelle lay there soaking up all the pleasure she was given.

We couldn't hear but Isabelle had said something and Tricia responded by getting into a scissors position, that is a leg under one of Isabelle's and the other over so their crotches could meet. Lifting the dildo she guided it into her vagina. They pressed themselves together as much as they could taking all that they could of the dildo. Both began grinding, gyrating, and moaning. Try as they may they couldn't get their clits close enough to rub one another so they rub themselves frantically. Their moans continued till Isabelle let out a screech so loud we could hear it not through the computer but from down the stairs.

"Wow! That was so intense it was like they were in the room!" I laughed and couldn't stand it anymore telling Cowboy that it was my wife and they were upstairs in the guest room.

"You have got to be kidding me! What the heck are we doing down here? Let's go!" I explained it was her first lesbian encounter and wanted them to do their thing without interruption.

dsully
dsully
84 Followers
12