All Comments on 'Closet Opened Ch. 08'

by dsully

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It’s been so nice to read an excellent story that hasn’t devolved into total control and abuse of the guy who is being feminized. There is nothing like a couple who decide to expand their sexuality with both being accepting of each other’s choices without being forced into something that one or both may eventually regret after the damage is done physically, emotionally, and spiritually. You have created a wonderful mix of love, sexuality, eroticism, and respect and that is very hard to find in these kind of tales. I don’t know what the story plans are but I can’t wait to find out. Thanks again.

Renee53Renee53almost 3 years ago

Your stories remain so enticing and hot.

gtgg9gtgg9almost 3 years ago

Been wondering when she’d get around to locking up your cock! Can’t wait to read the next episode!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsully@dsully
My femme crossdresser side is Dee. I live it as mush as I can though still closeted. Dee has been a big part of my life for decades. I've written about many of my own real life encounters elsewhere but some of these stories have been rattling around in my head for a long ti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES