Closet Opened Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand but damn! You are a kinky pair." His cock was hard again. What's a crossdresser to do? I dropped to my knees and gave him a blowjob.

Minutes passed and Cowboy was part watching the screen but also kept closing his eyes as I took him in and out of my mouth. I could barely hear the computer audio but from the sounds of it they were reaching a crescendo themselves. Isabelle again screamed and Tricia moaning in the way she does before an orgasm. As I heard them climax, Cowboy too groaned letting loose a stream of hot cum into my mouth.

It's an odd thing similar to yawning. One person does it then the whole room is yawning. A group so worked up during the act sometimes only takes one to start an orgasm chain reaction.

"I'm done. I don't think I have another drop left in me to give. Can I use your bathroom? Meant to be quick and need to get going." A simple ask for permission is always appreciated. I showed him to the half bath then checked myself in the hall mirror. There was a dribble of white on my cheek and an eyebrow. Let it be there and let's see what Tricia has to say.

"Thanks again for a great time. Your girl there is something else. She ever wants another guy, you know how to find me." He actually bent to kiss me on the cheek and showed himself out.

Back in the den, my laptop showed an empty room. Where did they go? Probably to wash up meaning I needed to freshen the air in the den and straighten it up. First the plug had to be put in its proper place. Quick lube job and it was back in me and under the thong. Frightening how easily it went in these days. Before I could find my lipstick I heard voices coming downstairs. Best to see our guest off like a good girl. I strode to the foyer not having to wait long before they rounded the corner holding hands.

They approached me standing at the door. Both had a tired but euphoric look on their ever so slightly moist foreheads. Their hair was a little frayed and clothes on but more wrinkles than earlier. Isabelle didn't look quite as put together from a makeup perspective as when she arrived but she was a fortunate one in that makeup only hid her naturally beautiful appearance.

"Alissa, I'm afraid the guest room needs to be made up. Please see to it." I acknowledged Tricia's continued house servant charade.

The looked to each other and gave good-bye kisses. I opened the door for Isabelle and closed it behind her. Tricia spun to face me.

"I know you were watching. Why didn't you come up when I signaled?" I gave my explanation of wanted her first experience to be more intimate than have distractions.

"That is very considerate but unless I'm mistaken, you were busy as well." Another smile given and a naughty one in response.

"What else? Something is on your mind." I told her about the camera movement. She was obviously no controlling it nor was I but yet it moved. I think we were hacked and should change the passwords.

"Hmm. Go ahead and change it and give me the new password." She was hiding something. I could always tell. Did she share the password with someone and if so who? I kept these concerns to myself for now.

Those thoughts must have shown on my face because she switched topics quickly. "Your feet have to be on fire. Go ahead and take your shoes off. We need to get things back in order for our guests tomorrow. We need to think also what we want to pack for Seattle. We leave in just a few days."

I asked about her and Steven. How long had they been talking? What were these plans I kept hearing about? She hadn't shown me the pictures of his "special room" either.

"Let me ask you this... how much are you enjoying yourself?" Quite a bit actually.

As Tricia wrapped her arms around me, she asked, "Do you trust me?" I nodded. Absolutely.

"Ever given thought to living this way all the time?" All days recently, including today, when dressed felt more natural than the last. I felt more and more feminine and pretty. Having men stop by who treated me like a sex goddess was more than icing on my cake but sprinkles with sparkle candles.

Leading me upstairs she only responded with "That's what I thought too."

12