Closet Opened Ch. 11

Story Info
Bisexual crossdressing husband coming clean with his wife.
1.4k words
4.65
8.9k
7

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsully
dsully
86 Followers

Three weeks have passed by since that weekend. It wasn't unpleasant but nor was is a thrill to experience but it's done. Emily proved to be a great help reassuring me where we were in the process. Eight hours into the session after all the injections I wanted to rip the vacuum cups off but she kept me calm. The cups had to stay on for 24 hours so sleep was hard that night. To keep me from rolling and popping one off, Steven had a semi-comfortable recliner with lots of pillows. My legs were also restrained to prevent rolling. Tricia slept on the couch next to me or at least she said she slept. Every time I woke I found her staring at me.

Tricia and I have both moved to Steven's house near Seattle. The space he gave us was more than enough as we only moved what we needed and kept our old home for now.

The first time we went to Steven's playroom in his basement it was like entering a combination of a red light district brothel, five star hotel and a dungeon. Always present was his good taste but appropriate for the setting. Every toy had its place and every place had its toy. Honestly could not begin to tell you how much he spent on it.

Oh! And how much shopping we've done! Difference is now my half of the closet is truly my half to accommodate all of my new clothes. We also took over a second bathroom to allow for overflow of wigs and to give me ample space for practicing all new skills I have to learn.

Cost wasn't that much of a factor in buying either. Steven gave us each a check for our first months allowance after we signed his contract. It was precisely what he had always offered. Emily, as it turns out, is a notary. She witnessed and stamped making it official. Yikes!

I have a cute bob of hair but want to let it grow out. Emily nailed it with her peering into my femme soul. I wanted hair just below my shoulders. I have Steven's hormone shakes three times daily too. I'm about the same weight but things seem to be shifting around. My waist has thinned and my hips seem wider already. I definitely have more junk in the trunk too. Hormones are doing all the other things promised such as softening my skin and face stubble growing more slowly.

Not a lot of activity in the bedroom. Steven wanted to get everything ample time to recover plus ensure things settled evenly. In his words, "It wouldn't do if you had a C cup and E cup now would it?" No argument there! Tricia and I do lightly play most nights though she has refused to touch my chest for fear of throwing something out of whack. She and I are both plugged most of the time with minimally matching jeweled metal buttplugs. We intend to get them engraved making us even more unique. That was my idea and she gushed over it.

But tonight however things will change. After discussing as well as being constantly poked, prodded and measured Steven is hosting a small party for some of his close friends. They will be "inspecting" me as he puts it. "They don't know of my inventions only that I offer them high quality entertainment. No cost to them or anyone, of course."

"Are you ready? Some of the guests have arrived already." Tricia called from the bedroom to bathroom where I had just finished putting on my face. I strode out to meet for her final inspection. She was a pro and had finished everything an hour ago. I still had a lot to learn.

"My god." Her jaw dropped as she sat back onto the bed. I had a flashback of the first time I dressed for Tricia. Nearly the same reaction. I think she may have had the recollection as well. "You look... fabulous!" I gave her a quick spin.

Face done just so with subtle white to glitter gold eyeliner. Not overdone either as I have been reminded time and again to not do. "Little is more" as Tricia would say. My cocktail dress was rose red with an open back and front draped down revealing my new cleavage. Steven's miracle process didn't just give me breasts but ones that belonged on a well endowed late 20's hottie. No bra but not the slightest sign of a droop either. It also had a slit up to the hip on the left side. Between the slit and exposed back it almost looked like a small cape. Topping it all off was a multi-chain necklace with little pendants on each hanging down accentuating my chest. It did go up my neck to obscure my Adams apple. We had plans to take care of that next.

We decided against a wig. Perhaps I shouldn't have spent the money on them but they could come in handy some day. Shoes were a challenge when shopping. My feet are large for a woman and though I expect them to shrink it won't be by much. We did find after days of searching an open toe, strappy pair of four inch stilettos. Hidden under it all was a white thong gaff plus my matching buttplug. We'll see who finds that first!

"We should go join the others. Nervous?" A little.

I asked her what made her accept me all those months ago. "Every woman has a fantasy. I realized I had many. One is certainly group sex but I could never do it. Another is providing such pleasure to you that you'd never think of loving another." I'd never leave you! "I know but when I plugged all that and your desires and fantasies together I didn't want to rob you of experiencing those pleasures. Maybe, someday and if you are okay with it, we could have a little playtime with Steven but I'm not ready for that just yet. Now, people are waiting! Get your glam on and let's go meet our guests!"

At the bottom of the stairs was Steven talking to a recent arrival. His smile could not have been more prominent on his handsome face!

He said to his friend, "Well, looks like our hostess' are finally ready to join us. Fashionably late. Just like a woman to keep her men waiting."

He lead the three of us into his living room with a view of the bay. Dusk was revealing the remaining boats on the water and lights popping on across the bay though a fog was becoming more present and would mask those soon. Present were another six men. Some were quite well built and if I didn't know better one was a professional athlete.

"Gentleman, I hope you've all found the bar and enjoyed some snacks. As you can see, our main and most radiant attraction is now here." He turned to me adding, "And I don't mean to degrade with such a woefully under qualified term. Back to the guests, "Please introduce yourselves to Alissa."

Tricia took a step backwards so there was no mistake as to who they were here to meet. In turn, each approached to shake my hand and gave me their names. I knew I wouldn't remember them all. It was like the fog on the water had gotten into my head. Each had genuine smiles but a hunger in their eyes. I planned on satisfying each and every one of them till that hunger was quenched.

Steven stepped forward after all greetings were done. "Everyone is here. Please leave your glasses and plates here. More refreshments are downstairs."

As the men made their way to the playroom, some stealing a glance back at me and talking about all the things they wanted to do to me, Tricia, Steven and I lingered.

"Are you anxious?" asked Steven.

"I think my panties are already soaking wet." I replied.

"Jeez, Jer-... Alissa! I guess we need to shop for more." Tricia responded.

With that, we made our way downstairs for the first of many evenings of sexual delights and pleasures.

===

Author's note:

I hope you enjoyed this story. It was something rattling around in my head for some time but style and some blanks didn't get filled in till recently. I wanted it to be sexy and fun but describe the emotional roller coaster so many of us are on in our journey. The story really took shape after many long talks with a very close friend who is only now beginning her own journey.

To my dear friend, Anna, I dedicate this story.

dsully
dsully
86 Followers