Comforting Pete meets Trophy Wife

Story Info
Characters from 2 stories meet in Vegas- Picks up from CP 4.
10.2k words
4.83
8.1k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
365 Followers

Author's Note: This is the first installment of the Trophy Wife -- Comforting Pete Crossover. For this chapter Jessica will be the narrator, so when she speaks she will use I. I've never combined two universes before, so I hope you continue to enjoy!

THIRD DAY IN VEGAS

As usual I woke up first while Pete snored along. What a day we had yesterday. I met a new friend, we won a huge bet, and most importantly I got engaged! Pete totally surprised me with a huge Diamond Engagement Ring last night and I accepted. Today was my Wedding Day and instead of being the Groom, I was going to be the Bride! Never in my wildest dreams did I think this day would come. Once I moved in with Pete as Jessica and got these spectacular breasts, I should have known this was coming. My sad life as John is long gone and my new life as Jessica is about to become even more awesome!

Pete continued to sleep while I sat in bed with my thoughts. Of course he was exhausted. The excitement of getting engaged turned him into a wild animal. After I blew him, he fucked me six ways from Sunday. We started out on the balcony with me bent over the railing, then I rode him in the hot tub, and we finished with me on my back in bed, while he made sweet love to me. We definitely set the record for how long we fucked and how many times each of us came. I lost count, but I know for a fact it was the most ever.

I pulled back the sheet to reveal his limp dick. That was unusual because he usually had morning wood. I guess after the marathon we had last night he was all tuckered out. I thought about giving him a break, but then I told myself there's no way the night after getting engaged that I could break our daily routine. I grabbed him with my left hand and started to stroke him. I felt like I was having an out of body experience. I couldn't stop staring at my hand with my beautifully manicured Pink Fingernails and my huge Diamond Ring sparkling in my eyes. Whose hand was this? What an amazing sight, a beautiful hand massaging a beautiful cock!

For the first time during our morning activities Pete woke up before his dick was in my mouth. I was rubbing him while I was staring at my hand and smiling.

"What are you smiling at?" He asked.

"I just can't get my eyes off it!" I said.

"What? My Dick? Your Hand? Your Ring?" He asked.

"Yes," I said, "They're all so wonderful!"

"So I take it you're not having second thoughts about getting married?" He asked, sarcastically.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked, being sarcastic back, "I am the luckiest girl in the world!"

He leaned down to kiss me and said, "Damn right you are!"

His dick stiffened in my hand and I lowered my mouth to do my soon to be Wifely Duty. I sucked him dry in record time. After last night I was surprised he had any left, but I knew my future Husband always recovered quickly.

We were still laying in bed and Pete asked me, "Why don't you text your new friend and tell her the good news, that way she can help you get ready for the wedding."

I reached for my phone and texted Erica a picture of my hand with my Engagement Ring.

Erica called me immediately and before I could say hello she screamed, "Holy Shit!"

I started laughing and said, "Yep, can you believe it!"

"How did this happen? You were so unsure yesterday when I brought it up," Erica said.

"Pete saw us looking at Wedding Dresses and he went to buy the ring. That's why he was late to meet me at the Sportsbook," I said.

"That's amazing! You're welcome!" Erica said.

"Yeah, thanks!" I said.

"I guess you haven't discussed a date yet," Erica said.

"Actually we want to get married today," I said, "It is Vegas after all."

"Wow, you two don't waste any time," Erica said.

"What do you think about helping me out today and being my Maid of Honor?" I asked.

"I'd be honored! No pun intended. No one has ever asked me to do that before. I'm so excited," Erica said.

Pete was listening to the conversation and said to me, "Ask her and her husband to join us for breakfast. If she's gonna be your Maid of Honor, I should at least meet her husband."

Back into the phone I said, "Would you like to joins us for breakfast? Pete would like to meet Jim."

"Sure," Erica said, "Meet us in an hour?"

"Perfect, see you there," I said.

Pete and I showered together. We were both still so horny from the engagement, but we decided to hold off for the Wedding Night. I put on one of my new casual Dresses and Pete put on a t-shirt and shorts.

When we got to the restaurant Erica and Jim were waiting for us. Erica kissed us both on the cheek and said congratulations. She introduced Jim to us and we sat down.

Erica broke the ice and said, "So Pete, I have a feeling you're going to get along really well with Jim. From what Jess has been telling me, you're both lawyers, you both love sports and gambling, and you both seem to have the same taste in women."

Erica giggled and Jim gave her a playful jab on her shoulder. Jim said, "That's my wife, always the funny one."

"I mean she's not wrong," I said, giggling too.

"I know what you mean Jim," Pete said to him, "My Jess loves to joke around too. Looks like our two ladies will get along really well."

"Yeah, I love this girl already," Erica said.

"Aw thanks, sweetie," I said.

We ate our breakfast and the guys seemed to be getting along well. When the check came they played a game of Rock-Paper-Scissors to decide whose room the bill went on. It was a pointless game, because no matter what, Sam the Casino Host was going to comp the meal. I was happy to see Pete getting along with Jim. Jim ended up winning and Pete vowed to beat him next time.

"Now that you boys had some fun, Jessica and I need to go buy our Dresses for tonight," Erica said.

"Yeah, we'll spend the day together. The Groom shouldn't see the Bride until she walks down the aisle," I said.

"You girls enjoy yourselves. I'll call Sam and setup the details. She'll tell you where to go. I'll be the handsome guy in the Black Tux waiting for my Beautiful Bride," Pete said.

"Hey Bud, want to go hit some tables while our ladies do their girly stuff?" Jim asked.

"Sure, and since Erica is going to be Jess' Maid of Honor, would you like to be my Best Man?" Pete asked him.

"Of course, thanks for asking. I'm sure Sam can set us up with those tuxes," Jim said.

"I'll get Jessica dressed in our room and Jim you get dressed with Pete in his room, sound good?" Erica said.

"Ok," Jim said.

We stood up and kissed out men goodbye. I kissed Jim on the cheek and Erica did the same to Pete.

Our first stop was the Bridal Salon. The saleslady was surprised to see us, because she thought we were just wasting her time yesterday. I told her that I would be the one getting married tonight and Erica needed a Maid of Honor Dress. She got my White Lacy Mermaid Dress and Erica looked for hers. I told Erica that whatever she picked was fine. The lady told me I needed Bridal Lingerie and the best thing for this Dress was a Corset. I had never worn one before and it looked complicated. She told me that Erica would help me with it. For the Panties she showed me a pair of White Satin Full Cut Panties. I told her all I've ever worn were Thongs and she was able to find me one that matched.

Always the joker, my new friend came out in a White Satin Dress. It was strapless so her boobs were sticking out and it flared out at the bottom like a ballerina.

Erica did a twirl and said, "What do you think?"

"Um," I said, shocked that she picked a White Dress.

"What?" Erica asked, "You told me to pick out whatever I wanted."

"Yeah, but the Bride is supposed to be the only one in White," I said.

Erica started laughing hysterically and said, "You really are such a girl!"

"So this isn't your Dress?" I asked, sounding relieved.

"It is, but they have one in Pink," Erica said.

"Good," I said.

"Just messing with you sweetie," Erica said.

Erica put the Pink Dress on and she looked stunning. The seamstress came over and marked them up for some minor alterations. We told her we needed them for tonight and she said she would have them delivered to Erica's room. We each picked out a pair of heels that matched our Dresses, hers Pink and mine White.

We had spent three hours in the Bridal Shop and we were getting hungry again. We walked by the tables and saw Pete and Jim playing Blackjack together. Pete must have either really liked Jim or was trying to be nice, because he never played cards with anyone else at the table, even me. We let the boys have their fun and went for a quick bite.

Sam had texted that the ceremony was going to be at the Cosmopolitan Chapel at 6pm. Erica and I had 3 hours to get ready. She called down to the Spa and booked the girls that did our facials yesterday. They met us in Erica's room and made us look gorgeous. While we were being made up our Dresses, lingerie, and heels arrived. The girls asked us if we needed help getting dressed and Erica said we were fine.

Erica told me to strip and she did the same. We had seen each other naked at the Spa, but now we were in her hotel room. She really had an amazing body. Her DDs blew away my C cups. I had no idea how she walked around with those things, my back still got sore from these. Her legs were exquisite too and other than the tiny Pink Cage in between her legs, you would never know she wasn't all woman.

"See something you like?" Erica asked, giggling and realizing I was staring.

"You are so beautiful!" I said.

"Well thank you. You are too," Erica said. "I guess you're still attracted to the female body."

"I didn't have much experience in my former life. I've certainly never seen a naked woman as hot as you!" I said.

Then my body betrayed me and I sprung into a huge erection.

"Uh oh," Erica said, "That's not going to make your Wedding Dress look too good."

"Shit, I'm sorry," I said.

"Don't be sorry, I'm flattered," Erica said.

"What do I do?" I asked.

"Well I was thinking about what to give you for a wedding present," Erica said.

"And?" I asked.

Erica dropped to her knees and started to crawl towards me. "How about I give you one last taste of single life? Technically I'll be doing the tasting."

I started to say, "I don't think..." Before I could finish my thought, my dick was in her mouth.

I moaned as she engulfed me all the way. Even though I only had one blowjob, I could tell she was a master cocksucker. I guess waking up Jim with a blowjob every morning for three years helped her with that. I wondered if I was this good at giving head, and if I wasn't, I had a lifetime to become that way. My train of thought was broken as she took me into her throat. I had never been deepthroated before and I instantly loved it. Now I know why Pete loves it so much when I do it. I was getting close and I tapped Erica on the head to let her know. I wasn't sure about blowjob etiquette, especially with a friend I just met.

Erica pulled off for a second and looked up at me, "Enjoying it sweetheart?" Erica asked.

"Oh yeah, you're amazing. I was close and I wasn't sure if you wanted me to cum in your mouth," I said.

"Is there any other way? She asked, laughing.

"Just making sure," I said.

"Oh yeah, sweetie, I can't wait for you to blow your load in my mouth. Do me a favor, close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you to, ok?" Erica said.

I started to say "Oka..." and she took me in her mouth again.

I moaned deeply as she sucked me hard. After a few deep plunges I was cumming in her mouth. I kept my eyes closed as I promised to. I could feel her swallowing and when she finally pulled me out of her mouth, I heard her walk away. She said she would tell me when I could open my eyes, so I made sure not to peek.

I sensed her walking back over and she took my now limp penis in her hand. I felt her manipulating it and I heard a click. I knew what she had done to me, but I needed to see for myself.

"Ok, open," Erica said.

I looked down and I was wearing the same Pink Cock Cage that she was. "What did you do to me?" I asked, panicked.

"Now we're even more alike," Erica said. "Your Thong and Wedding Dress will fit so much better."

"Maybe, but I didn't ask you to do that," I said, sounding upset.

"Oh I'm sorry sweetie, I was just trying to make your Wedding Day extra special," Erica said.

"Ok, it might be fine for the ceremony, but how do I take it off?" I asked.

"I'll give you the key. We can put on one of the hooks on your Corset, that way you'll be able to get to it later," Erica said.

"Ok, thanks," I said.

"But do yourself a favor," Erica said, "Tell your new Husband you did this for him and let him fuck you for the first time with it on. I'll bet after that you won't be in a rush to take it off."

"I'll think about it," I said. "I think we should get dressed now."

Our outfits had been wheeled in on a clothing rack and we went to check them out. We were standing in Erica's hotel suite, fully made up, looking at our Wedding attire. We were buck naked with our tits hanging out, only wearing our pink cock cages and a smile. Erica suggested I help her get dressed first and then she would help me. She had bought Black Lingerie to go with her Pink Dress. It was very similar to mine, but she opted for a Garter Belt and Stockings. Since my Dress was full length like a mermaid, it only showed a little bit of leg through the slit up the side, so we decided Stockings weren't necessary.

I picked up Erica's Black Corset and wrapped it around her body. I couldn't help myself and I cupped her enormous boobs, giving them a squeeze. I guess I caught her by surprise and she yelped. My dick tried to get hard, but it was restrained by the cage.

"Oh sweetie, give me a head up next time," she said giggling.

"Sorry, I've never seen breasts so big in my life and I just had to see what they felt like," I said, giggling back.

"And?" She asked.

"It's not like I have anything to compare them to, but they're spectacular!" I said.

"Wait, you've never touched a pair of tits before?" She asked.

"Unless you count these puppies," I said, grabbing my own. My dick twitched again, and I let out a big sigh as it limply sat there, unable to get an erection.

"It looks like I'm turning you on," she said, "Good thing I put that on. You'd be totally ruining the look of your Dress."

"I can't help it, you are so beautiful," I said.

"Thanks," she said, "But how can it be possible you never touched a pair of boobs before? You used to chase girls, right?"

"It just never happened," I said.

"Wow, I guess you really are made for this life," she said.

"I'm still not used to it," I said, "Anyway, enough chit chat. Let's finished getting you ready so you can help me."

I finished putting her Corset on and laced her in tightly. I had her sit down so I could slowly run her Black Stockings up her legs. I wrapped the Garter Belt around her waist and clipped the Stockings on. Lastly I had her stand up as I pulled her Thong up her legs. As I reached the top I decided to joke around and a gave the head of her clit a big kiss before sealing it inside her panties. She stepped into her Pink Maid of Honor Dress and I zipped up the back. I stood and stared at my gorgeous new friend, speechless.

"What?" she asked.

"I just never thought I'd be in the same room with a woman as beautiful as you," I said.

"You're so sweet," she said.

"No really, you are so hot. I just helped you get dressed after you gave me a blowjob. And I get to call you my friend. It's all so surreal!" I said.

"You're no slouch either," she said, "I think it's time to get you dressed. I bet you'll look better than I do."

"I doubt it," I said.

Just then there was a knock at the door.

"One sec," she yelled.

She opened the door and I saw her put something down in the other room.

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's a surprise for after you get dressed," she said.

Erica picked up my White Bridal Corset and wrapped it around my waist. I had never worn one before and it was tight. Then she pulled it tighter and I yelped.

"Oh my," I said, "I can't breathe!"

"Rookie," she said, giggling, "Just relax and give it a second. You'll get used to it."

That phrase seems to be the motto of these last six months. You'll get used to it they say, and I so far they've been right. As reluctant as I've been, I've adapted to everything relatively easily. "Ok," I said, still breathing heavy.

It took a second and I did get used to it. As promised, she took the key to the cage and attached it where I would be able to get to it. She made me promise to keep it on as long as I could, and I agreed. Next was my White Bridal Thong. I stepped into it and she pulled it up my legs into place.

"See what I mean about the front?" She said. "You're nice and smooth and don't have to worry about an unsightly bulge."

I nodded and she went to get my Dress. It had a half zip and I strained a little bit to step into it, because of the Corset. I took a deep breath and I was ok. Erica pulled the Dress up my body. It was tight, but with the Corset, it molded right to my body. She zipped me up and I looked down to see my enormous breasts. The Corset had pushed them up, plus the low cut Wedding Gown really put them on display. Erica told me to put on my heels while she got my surprise.

We didn't go crazy with the heels, just 4" so I would be comfortable. I stepped into them and I heard her yell to close my eyes. I felt her putting something on my head and then handing me something. I had a feeling what they were, and then she turned me to the side and told me to open my eyes. She stood behind me as we looked in the full length mirror. She had put a Veil on my head and handed me a Bouquet of White Roses. Reflecting back to us was two gorgeous women. We both had big smiles on our faces until my nerves set in and my face dropped into a frown. My brain was going a mile a minute and my second thoughts were seeping in.

"I don't think I can do this," I said.

"What? Why?" She asked.

"I can't be a Bride! I'm supposed to be a Groom! I can't marry a man!" I said, loudly.

"Oh sweetie, you're just having those typical wedding jitters," she said, and went to bring me a Diet Coke. "Here the bubbles will help calm you."

I took a sip and a deep breath. I said, "Thanks, but I still don't think I can go through with this. I should be chasing chicks, not spending the rest of my life as one!"

She took my hand and said, "Jessica, look at yourself. You are a drop dead gorgeous woman. I was right, you look better than I do!"

"Yeah right," I said, "I can't believe that's me in the mirror. How did I get to this point? I've got huge tits, I'm wearing a Wedding Dress, with a Veil and holding a Bouquet of flowers. This is the vision of the Bride that's supposed to be walking towards me!"

"Jessica," she said, "How many girls have you been with?"

"Just the one," I said.

"And how many times did you fuck her?" She asked.

"Just the one time," I said.

"And how many guys have you been with?" She asked.

"Just the one," I said.

"And how many times has his dick been inside of you?" She asked.

"Hundreds, I guess," I replied.

"I'm not a math whiz, but multiple times a day for six-plus months, it has to be over 500," she said.

"Probably," I replied.

"Aren't you happy with Pete?" she asked.

"Yeah, I love him. He's been my best friend forever," I said.

"So why are you hesitating?" She asked. "Not to be mean, but it seems like your times chasing women weren't very successful and you're happier as Jessica."

"I guess you're right," I said.

"Don't let me convince you to do something you don't want to do. You said you're happy, you love him, and you love spending time with him," she said.

WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
365 Followers