All Comments on 'Meeting up at the Lit Holiday Party'

by Bread_n_smut

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LittleMissssLittleMissssover 1 year ago

I love the way you say baby 🥰

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was really good! The slipping in part was gold

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was soooo sexy! I could listen to your voice all day. Something about how sincere you sound, gentle and caring and complimentary. Sometimes negative thoughts get in my head and prevent me from enjoying the experience but our constant reassurance that it was good and you're enjoying it and praise...it kept those thoughts at bay and I was truly able to enjoy it. The "baby", "honey", and "sweetheart"s sprinkled in made it feel even more intimate and less of just a hook up--but the shushing and being told to be quiet was also soooo hot! Your kisses and gentleness, confirming consent and that we were okay....ugh. Perfection. I rarely comment on audios but I had to for this one. You are amazing. Please make ALL THE CONTENT! lol. Also, your little laughs throughout keeping it lighthearded made me smile so much and again increased the level of intimacy felt--sex isn't always so serious and is the best when you can love and laugh throughout. Thank you for making a girl feel a lot less lonely for the first time in a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your voice makes me so wet and needy. Please take me to a closet. I'll be such a good girl for you.

SluttyalteregoSluttyalteregoover 1 year ago

So fucking hot as always! Never fails to make me come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my god. I never leave comments but wow. You’re incredibly engaging - thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg your voice🤤 can't handle when you ask cum for you just my body response to yoy and start to cum so good☻

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your audios are always so so hot and sexy, but this one particularly so. It felt very intimate, caring and safe, while also fucking hot. Your voice and your moans are so sexy, it's a huge turn-on. Please male more content of this kind, it's just so perfect! Thank you 😍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBread_n_smut@Bread_n_smut
Some stories and some audios from your resident baker/smut maker. Audio script writing commission are open. Please get in touch for info. https://www.reddit.com/user/fischji You can also reach me on my anon googleform here: https://forms.gle/8BZCkVfdBFJX6wTq5 Let me know...