Closet Submission Pt. 02

Story Info
Alisa bring over food and herself for me to eat.
4.3k words
4.79
22k
52

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Everyone in this story is over consenting age, eighteen and over!)

AUTHORS NOTE: Thank you for those who gave feedback. I didn't really expect to ever have anything I wrote be this well received. I also didn't think people would be giving me suggestions on how to continue the story. I respect the feedback, thank you. Please note that Alisa is not the type of dom to force a sub to do something they do not want to do. She will push boundaries, but not force someone to do something they are not willing to do. Thank you, I hope you guys enjoy.

I pant as I stare at the door, did that shit just happen? Did I just get fucked by a girl?

Not that there is anything wrong with that! Just, it wasn't on my to do list for today! Nor would it have been on the list for the foreseeable future. 

I look at the water in front of me and I take a few sips before I stand up. Fuck, why does my cunt feels so weird? Is this what it is suppose to feel like after sex? 

I grab my bag and walk out of the closet and out the back door of the school. I get in my little Prius and start it up. I sit there and stare at the wheel for a moment. 

I just cheated on Jake. What if he finds out!? What if Alisa tells the entire school and makes me look like some cheating piece of shit on reality TV? I feel my chest tighten and I have to force myself to breath as I put my car in drive and speed out of the parking lot. 

I get home, thankful that neither of my parents are both at work because as soon as I step in the door, I feel what I can only describe as a panic attack because holy fuck. I barely make it to the couch before I start shaking and sobbing.

I am fucked! I got fucked and now am fucked! I can only imagine what is going to come of this! Rumors! Bullying! Jake breaking up with me! 

My phone starts ringing and I look at it only to see Miss A. Fucking bitch put that as her contact name!? I hit decline as I just want nothing to do with her right now, or maybe ever. Jesus, what the fuck was I thinking!? I wasn't! I didn't do anything to stop it, I actually agreed! I asked her if I could cum! I asked her to be rough! I never even asked Jake for that shit!

My phone rings again and I feel my panic turn to rage in a millisecond. "What the fuck do you want?" I snap so harshly I actually shock myself.

"First, do not speak to me like that Theodora!" Alisa's voice snaps back. "You consented." 

"I am aware of that!" I say sharply. "I acted on impulses and not on logic!"

"You didn't text me your address." She sighs. "You wish to tell me now? Or should I find it through other means?"

"I didn't text it to you because I don't want you knowing it!" I say, "You don't need to know it!" 

"Theodora, calm down for one minute. Jake knows." She says calmly.

I feel like someone stabbed my chest. I hit end call before I just throw my phone at the wall. I grab a pillow and scream in to it. I curl in to a ball as I just continue to spiral. What else am I suppose to do? I CAN NOT play victim, I said yes! I am the cheater!

After a while I turn on the TV, New Girl, and just wait for Jake to call me. Or for the texts to start giving my phone a seizure. It has to blowup in my face, the nerdy girl turns slut for head cheerleader. I keep checking my phone over and over but nothing about what had happened. Not anything from Alisa or Jake.

A knock startles me around seven, this is it. I force myself to walk to the front door and open it. I nearly kill on sight, "Get off of my front porch." I say through my teeth.

Alisa gives me a look before calmly walking past me and in to my house with a bag in hand. "I got you orange chicken and rice." She says simply as she continues walking in to the kitchen.

"No!" I scream as I walk after her. "You do not get to just come here with food and make this all fucking better!" 

She turns and looks at me with a stern look that makes my bones chill. "Stop with the attitude. Now!" She orders. "I will not be screamed at by someone who is clearly not thinking straight." 

"I am thinking straight! I cheated on my boyfriend! I let you fuck me in a janitors closet! That wasn't thinking straight!"

She nods slightly as she walks towards me. I force myself to stand my ground as she stands in front of me, "He knows." She states. "Not because I told him. Because he told me to fuck you." 

I shake my head, "What?" I snap. "Jake would never tell someone else to fuck me." 

She sighs, "He has been getting fucked by Chad, the football player who graduated last year." She says softly. "Apparently Chad and him hooked up at a party about a month ago and since then they have been sneaking around." She holds up a finger, she pulls out her phone and shows me a photo of Jake sucking someones cock. I look away looking like I could vomit. 

"So, I was cheated on and to get even he sent you to make sure I cheated on him." I say as I feel my soul crack. A tear rolls down my cheek and I start going over every little thing I did in the past few weeks.

She shakes her head, "No, he sent me because he knew I have had a crush on you." 

I shake my head as I look up at her in confusion. 

Alisa nods as she wipes away my tear, "Have some food, and we will talk about it. You can message Jake that it is over if you want. Just, don't do anything while you are still enotionally unstable." She says calmly.

"I am doinf what anyone woyld do this this beyond fucked up situation!" I snap. "Why are you being nice?" I ask as I watch her start looking for plates. 

"Because, you just found out you got cheated on, your ex is gay or at least bi, and like I said. I got a big fat crush on you." She shrugs with a smile. 

I stand there as she dumps out the Chinese food on to two plates. She glances at me and smirks, "You keep that on for me?" She chuckles, I glance down at the outfit I wore to school. "Not going to lie, I changed for you." She sighs as she spins slowly, showing off her high wasted skinny jeans that showcased her ass and a dark red cropped sweater. Damn she looks hot as shit. 

"I um, I just didn't really prioritize it." I say softly as I walk over and pick up my plate. 

She nods, "Fair."

"How did you get my address? From Jake? Also my Chinese order?" I sniffle softly.

She shakes her head, "Koda, she doesn't know about Jake though. She was happy to tell me what I wanted to know. She is fucking Ashley." She smiles softly. 

I stare at her, "What?" I say after a few moments. 

She chuckles, "Come on, eat, talk and we will see what happens from there." She smirks as she leads me in to the living room.

We sit down facing each other and she nods, "Alright, ask your questions?" 

"How do you know about Jake?" I ask as I take a bite of food.

"Us doms sort of like to brag, but it is a rule not to out people. No one wants to fuck over someones entire life just for some cock or cunt." She answers as she starts eating. 

"Us?" I press.

She nods, "Yep. Doms are people who like to be dominate in bed. You are a sub, I think you can piece together what that means." She says. 

"What the fuck?" I groan as I hold my head in my hands. 

She chuckles, "Are you always this tense?" 

I look up at her, "Sorry if this isn't exactly a situation I thought I would ever be in!" I snap.

She sighs, "Fair. But bright side, you get to actually have someone who fucks you how you deserve." 

"And you're that person?" I scoff.

She nods, "Don't be mad." She says firmly.

"More than I already am?" I groan.

She sighs with a smirk, "I have no idea you were this sarcastic, this will be more fun than I thought." She says. "Jake and I would switch phones while he was with Chad since he is my older brother." I look at her eyes and I am about to explode when she holds her hands up, "Stop. I know it is fucked up! I know it is and I will spend a while making up for it! I just wanted to know if we would even work." She says calmly.

"How often?" I say through my teeth. 

Her lips make a thin line, "Maybe like two to three times a week to start. Sometimes more if mom and dad are both working late. Lately Jake has just been hanging out as Chad's friend so the last three weeks almost like four to six times a week." 

I am about ready to strangle this bitch.

"I know, mega fucked up." She says softly. "I told Jake it was a bad idea. I even said it was beyond cruel." She says as she puts her plate on the coffee table. 

"So why do it?" I ask.

"Because, I already figured you were at least bi but I didn't know if you and I would be compatible. We never talk or are near each other." She sighs. "I just wanted to make sure you were what I thought." 

I look down at my food and I place my plate on the table, "Am I?" I ask just above a whisper. 

She nods, "More than I could have imagined." She sighs. 

I hug my knees in to my chest and think for a moment. 

"I kept telling him to break up with you. But he said he didn't want to hurt you and blah blah blah, bullshit bullshit bullshit." She continues. 

"He always said that, that he didn't want to hurt me and that I was too good for him." I mutter. I don't know if I should be pissed off or sobbing.

She nods, "I was going to wait another month or so." She sighs. "But then you showed up to school looking like that. Totally adorable and fuckable." She says as she moves next to me. "You didn't do anything wrong. Jake and I are to blame." 

I look up at her and huff, "You thought I looked fuckable?" 

She laughs, "Out of that whole section, your first response is about that?"

I chuckle softly and shrug, "Not everyday someone calls me fuckable." 

She sighs, "Yes, you did. Still do. You wore a skirt! Easy access." 

"You also had a strap on ready. Seriously?" I press.

She groans, "I have needs." She looks at me and places a hand on my knee, "You are telling me that Jake was better than me?" She says with a wicked look.

I blink for a moment, "No, I didn't say that." I say softly.

"Your emotions are everywhere." She says, "Which isn't a bad thing, just interesting." 

I shrug, "I knew our relationship was ending, I just didn't think it would be this. Also, feeling like I made like anyone mad just, it isn't enjoyable for me to put it kindly." I sigh softly. 

She nods, "I know, I sort of had you think you made Jake, me, mad. I could tell just how much it bothered you. Which I think is something you can work on. Having someone be mad at you isn't the end of the world. Might feel like it, but it isn't." She says softly. "Now, I hate to have this moment end, but you disobeyed me." She says as her hand moves up my leg.

I look at her hand and then back up at her, "Alisa." I say softly. 

She chuckles softly, "Yes?"

"If I do this, again, are we....?" I say softly.

She shrugs, "We don't have to be. We can try this out in secret. Ease in to it." She says. "Or I can walk out that door and we go back to things like yesterday." 

I nod slightly as I think, I look at her, then my eyes roam down her body. They land on her tits and I find myself wondering what someone else's tits feel like. But not just some random persons, hers. 

A giggle snaps me out of my thoughts, Alisa leans in to me so her mouth is next to my ear. "You can touch." She whispers before kissing behind my ear. "You can get another taste if you ask. Or maybe even some more of my cock."

I whimper softly as I feel my body reacting. I slowly reach up and massage her left tit. Woah, squishy and warm. Well, duh. It feels fun and Alisa sighs with what I hope pleasure. 

"How long until your parents are home?" Alisa asks as her hand sneaks up to my upper inner thigh. 

I squeak as I try to keep a steady voice, "They texted me that they were working probably until midnight." I say softly. 

She giggles, "Good, I have some serious kissing up to do." She smirks as she turns my head and locks her lips on to mine. I gasp softly and she snakes her tongue in to my mouth. I suck on her tongue and I find it amazing. Alisa sighs as she pulls away, "You disobeyed, you need to be punished." She says. Without even asking me, she pulls me over her lap so my ass is right in her lap. She flips my skirt up and this feels somewhat familiar to earlier. "How many should I give you?" She asks in a tone that makes me forget my own name. 

"Uh, I don't know, ten?" I squeak.

She smirks as I feel her hand massage my ass, "Ten it is." She states firmly and without warning spanks me.

I whimper at the pain, that was so much harder than in the closet. But fuck, I can't say I didn't enjoy it. 

"Count out loud." Alisa says firmly. 

"One." I say softly. 

Spank.

"Two." I whimper as I start getting pleasure from this.

Spank. 

"Three!" I gasp. 

It goes on like this until we get to ten, "Awe, babygirl. Your panties are soaked through. You shouldn't have these on." She pouts as she wiggles my panties down my ass and off of me. "There." She smiles. "Oh, you are dripping already? I barely touched you." She says in a sarcastic shocked tone. "What am I ever going to do with you?" She sighs. She pulls me up and turns me so I am now sitting in her lap, I look up at her and stare. Both in amazement and curiosity. Alisa sees this and nods slightly.

I slowly lean up and kiss her lips gently. I straddle her and look down at her now, "I think you should let your g-good girl make it up to you." I say nervously.

She nods, "Just do what you would like." She hushes as she pulls me down and bites my neck slowly. I feel my entire body shake and she giggles, "Oh, I am going to fuck you until you can't even walk." 

I whimper as I look down at her jeans, "Those, off. Please." I say with a little more confidence. 

She nods and I get off her long enough so she can get them off. I sit next to her and run my fingers over her panty covered clit. She tries to make it seem like she doesn't feel anything. 

"Does my dom not want her pussy played with?" I ask sadly. 

Alisa looks at her and I notice she is breathing harder, "Where did this side of you come from?" She asks. "Not that I'm not loving it, just never thought you could ever have this type of side."

I shrug, "I sort of, I watch some videos every now and again." I say softly.

She nods, "Oh, we will be watching some of those. But right now, I want you pleasing me in whatever way you want." She smiles. 

I nod as I slowly and teasingly snake my hand in to her panties and I rub in between her lips, "Fuck, you are drenched." I say a little shocked. I swirl my fingers around her clit and then pull my hand out. I hesitate but I suck on my fingers as I look in Alisa's eyes. 

"Can I please go more dominant right now?" She asks softly. I give her a nod and she pushes me on to my back and straddles my waist after she strips her panties off. "Enough teasing Teddy." She says firmly as she flips around and moves her cunt directly above my head. "You want this?" She smirks. 

I shrug as I smirk back at her, "I don't know, should I want it?"

She chuckles, "You brat." She sighs as she lowers herself on to me and I latch on to her clit. She gasps which quickly turns to a moan. "Good girl, you know you love pleasing me." She moans softly. I stick my tongue out and lick up and down as I move my head in a nodding motion. 

How is this more fun than before? I didn't think it could get more fun than that! 

I slowly move my hand and diddle my own clit, god I need release. Just something to stop my body from screaming that it needs to be fucked. 

"Nope!" Alisa snaps. She grabs both my wrists and pins then to my sides, "You get me off first." 

I whimper, "Please Alisa! Jesus!" I groan in frustration.

She chuckles, "Should have texted me your address." She states. "Glad to know you are turned on." 

"More than turned on!" I snap.

She smirks, "Awe, my baby girl wants to get off. Get me off." She smirks. "How do you respond?" 

I stop licking and look up at her with a tilted head. 

"Who am I?" She smirks. 

I roll my eyes so hard I see my brain, "Mistress." I mutter.

Suddenly she leans down and sucks on my clit for a few seconds. I moan as I grind my hips up. She stops and looks at me again, "How would someone in one of your videos respond to an order?" 

Holy fuck! It's like the porn! Is it? Is that what she is referring to? "Yes, Mistress." I say in a nervous tone. 

"Good girl." She says as she leans down and flicks her tongue over my clit. "Get me off." She states as she straightens so she can look down at me.

"Yes Mistress!" I say quickly. 

I wiggle my tongue in her entrance and I listen to her. I repeat what makes her moan and when she lets out a little squeak of surprise I giggle. Soon I feel her tensing up and without even warning me, she gushes all over my lips. I start sucking it all up which makes her moan so loud I am concerned the neighbors will hear.

She groans as she crawls forward down my body and plops face first on the couch. 

I look at her and pause. She is shaking still, is she okay? Did I do too much? I slowly get on the floor and kneel in front of her, "Are you okay?" I ask as I move the hair out of her face. 

She looks at me and chuckles softly, "Love, I am so much better than okay. Holy fucking shit." She pants as she closes her eyes. 

"Did I make up for disobeying you?" I ask with a soft smile. 

She nods, "Oh, yes." She sighs in delight. "I think you deserve a reward." I feel my eyes widen and my imagination starts going wild. "God you look so innocent sometimes, makes me want to fuck it right out of you." She smirks as she pulls me in and kisses my lips. "Hands and knees." She states. 

I wait for her to sit up before getting on the couch and doing what she says. I watch her go and get her strap on, only this one looks different, widder maybe. She notices me staring and smirks. She takes this as a chance to pull off the rest of her clothes. I blink I am so taken back. Fuck, how does this fucking hot ass women have a crush on me!? I can see what all the guys want to fuck her. 

She sighs, "There's that look again." She smirks as she struts over to me, I watch her dick sway with her. "This one vibrates." She whispers, my eyes look up at her tits as she stands right in front of me. She chuckles wickedly as she moves her finger in a come here motion.

I turn and stare at her, not in anything other than amazement. She reaches towards me and lifts up my top, without any resistance she removes my bra and sighs. "Oh look at those. Fuck." Sge smirks. I go to remove my skirt and she shakes her head, "Leave it on, please." I blush but I nod as I get back in to position. 

"Does my girl want this dick?" Alisa teases as she moves the tip of the cock around my entrance.

I whimper as I nod, "Please. I want it in me. I want you fucking me." I say in actual desperation. 

"Where is that bratty attitude?" She smirks.

"I lost it back when you told me how to respond to you." I say truthfully. 

"Such a good answer." She sighs as she starts pushing in to me. I whimper as I clench my eyes, it is slightly bigger than the last one. "It's okay, just relax. Take it like the good girl I know you are." 

Jesus, if a guy said that to me I would have backhanded him. Alisa says it and it makes me want to actually take it! 

I gasp as she pulls out gently before pushing back in, going a little deeper. She continues with rhythm until our hips connect. "Oh such a good girl." She praises me as she gathers my hair in one of her hands. She starts fucking me so hard, I actually dig my nails in to the couch to keep me from screaming. 

After a minute of relentless fucking, she turns on the built in vibrator and I loose my shit. I start cumming instantly, my whole body is shaking and my breathing is all over the place. Thankfully Alisa slows down when she notices.

12