Closet Submission Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you cum without permission?" Alisa gasps sarcastically. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." I whimper as she keeps thrusting slowly. Almost too slowly. 

She chuckles, shit no. Don't do what I think she is going to do. 

I didn't get my wish. She starts pounding in to me and I squeal as I try pulling away slightly but she grips my hips and holds me in place. "Where do you think you're going?" She smirks.

"I'm sorry Mistress! Oh fuck! I just- ugh! I didn't mean t-to cum!" I try getting out without moaning.

She nods, "Oh I know, I want you to know what happens when you don't ask." She digs her nails in to my back.

I gasp, "Alisa! Too much!" I whimper.

She giggles, "I will be the judge of that." She hushes, she softens her scratch as she drags her hand down my back. 

I whimper as I feel myself building again, "Fuck!" I scream as I force myself to hold back. "May I please cum Mistress?" I ask as I arch my back. My mistake. It just allows Alisa to go deeper. 

"Of course, my good girl." She says as she reaches around and diddles my clit. 

I explode. I mean like silent scream explode. My whole body feels like it is on fire and my head is about to combust. 

As I come down, Alisa slowly stops. I hear the cock come out with a squish. I lay face first on the couch and I hear Alisa taking off the strap on. "Too much?" She asks softly as she sits next to where my head is.

"I- I don't kn-know." I force out as my body is still quaking. 

She gently moves us so I am laying over her slightly, "Shhh, it's okay. It will pass." She hushes as she lets her fingers trail up and down my spine. 

"That was the best fucking, ever." I say softly as I look up at her. 

She smirks, "Glad to hear. So, about tomorrow. I have some small favors." She says as she tweaks my nipple. I whimper, knowing she is going to have me make some small adjustments.

12