All Comments on 'Closet Submission Pt. 02'

by Brattysub69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Sex_CrazedSex_Crazedabout 1 year ago

I like how this is going. Try not to stay too far from your ideas to please others.

Proxy128Proxy128about 1 year ago

So much upheaval for her & more to come! I'm curious how or if Koda was involved in any of this?

servemistservemistabout 1 year ago

Well done. I look forward to chapter 3

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963about 1 year ago

An incredible story, about 2 people who seem meant for one another. It’s so well written, Alisais in charge, but Theodora likes her being that way, I think any more dominant would take away from the good feelings in these stories. Please write again soon

toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

This series is just getting better and better. I loved the twist with Jake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great part 2, just as good as the 1st. The favore , wearing skirts(hopefully without panties), having to continue to date jake so he won't be outed. Telling her best friend the she is now owned. Just wondering who the other dom is, is it Jake or Chad? and what about Koda and Ashley who is the dom there? Inquiring minds!

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for a great 5* story. Looking forward to part 3......4,5,6.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed this chapter as much as the first. Very good conversation and sex. However, could you go into more detail leading up to the orgasm and the orgasm itself? Especially the overstimulation. I love the resistance at first when she was begging Alisa to stop. That was perfect. It could do well to express more detail on how she feels. Please write more whenever you can.

AquariusgirlAquariusgirl12 months ago

This continues to be an amazing read, this chapter really didn't fail to deliver, it was certainly tantilizing. Can't wait to read chapter 3 now.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

liz33ndliz33nd4 months ago

i didnt leave a comment on part one, sorry, but i really do llike this, well written and so erotic, thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Eh. Started fine. But it kinda got ruined with that crazy stalker vibe with the phone switching.

The initial tone was set kinda romantic if a little forceful, but that just twisted the whole thing. Yuck 🤮

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love this series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous