Closet Submission Pt. 03

Story Info
First day of school as a baby sub.
6.9k words
4.8
20.5k
50

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Everyone involved in this story is or is above the age of 18!!!!)

Alisa sees my nervousness and hushes me, "It's okay. Just a few things. Starting with your outfits. I don't expect an instant change, but maybe you can add in a few more ass defining outfits and ones that show off. You don't always need to hide that little body of yours." She smiles softly as she continues to tweak my nipple.

I squeak softly as I watch her hand play with my tit, fuck I am getting distracted. "But, I like the way I dress." I say as I look back up at her.

She nods, "I know, I like it too hon. But you can't wear leggings and sweatshirts to work, or parties, or somewhere that you need to be more fashionable. Test what you like and don't like." She says as she smirks realizing she is distracting me. "Maybe every few days, you can still wear your leggings."

I groan as I lay my head on her chest, I have a feeling I am going to hate this. "Okay, just nothing too revealing please." I say softly.

Alisa chuckles, "Okay, hmmm can I pick out tomorrows outfit?"

I turn my face in to her shoulder almost trying to hide.

"What did I say in the closet about when I ask a question?" Alisa says in a warning tone.

I lift my head slightly and glare at her, "Are you going to train me like some dog?"

"Why? Are you in to that?" Alisa giggles softly.

I roll my eyes, "No! I am not into that. Fine, you can pick out tomorrows outfit." I mumble.

Alisa smiles and I feel the hand that was gently caressing up and down my spine suddenly scratch down it with her nails causing the sting of pain, "Good answer." She whispers in my ear.

I shake with pleasure and I hold back a moan, "Fuck, are you going to do that a lot?" I whimper.

"Stop enjoying it so much and I will stop. But until then, oh I will be doing it whenever I please." She says in a hushed tone before kissing the top of my head, "Alright, show me your room!"

"Can't you just give me guidelines and I follow those?" I groan as I sit up and quickly start pulling on my clothes.

"I could, but where is the fun in that?" Alisa giggles as she yanks on her clothes and basically runs up the stairs.

"Alisa!" I snap as I follow after her. I find her in my off white room which looks like a bomb went off. Clothes are everywhere and the bed is a mess with a few stuffed animals on it, fuck! My parents kept telling me to clean it, I always said no one ever even goes in there anyway.

She is in my closet when she looks over her shoulder at me, "Sit on the bed, and stay there." She orders. I am about to talk back when she walks over scarily calm and grips my throat gently but firmly. "Do not talk back to me Theodora." She says firmly. "Sit on the bed, do not get up until I tell you to."

I look up at her and her hand gives a firm squeeze, why is this turning me on again?! This should make me want to smack her, or something other than listen to her!

"Do I need to punish you again?" She smirks. I shake my head quickly. "Alright, what do you say when I give you an order?"

"Y-yes mistress." I squeak as I look in her eyes and I just feel...I don't even know goddamnit!

She nods as she pulls me close to her and kisses me softly, "Good girl, just relax. You can have final say." She says softly as she lets my throat go and she smooths out my mess of hair, "Why purple?"

I tilt my head but then I remember I have purple hair. "Oh, I just thought it looked good and I kept doing it." I say softly. (Literally forgot to even describe the main fucking character! Lol, basically short curly purple hair, green eyes, small and thin.)

She nods as she goes back to my closet. I walk over to my bed and sit down on it. It takes her not even a minute to find my sheer pantyhose.

"I am not going to wear stockings to school! Come on, it is a public school. I don't need to figure out if a teacher is a perv or if guys get a boner from them." I mutter. I fucking loath my step mother for buying me those.

She nods with a huff, "Alright, what about skinny jeans? You have those?" She asks.

I nod as I point to where I keep them, "Why do you want to pick out my outfit anyway?" I groan as I lay back on my bed. Why did I agree to this? She isn't going to let me wear my leggings or baggy shirts!

"Because, as cute as your normal wardrobe is, it can use a refresh. I know you don't want to draw attention, but people will hear about your and Jake's breakup. It is going to be weird, but people will be looking at you anyway. So, why not show them just how big of an idiot Jake is for leaving you?" She states as I can hear her going through my drawers. "Plus, you have no idea how curious I am to see what clothes you don't wear to school."

"It's basically the same." I tell her as I look at her.

She scoffs as she holds up a shirt that my step mom bought for me, it is a dark green sweater that is cropped and would show off a bit of my stomach. "Why haven't you worn this yet?" She questions.

I roll my eyes, "Because it isn't school appropriate." I shrug.

She sighs, "Oh honey, it would be if you wore these high waisted jeans!" She smirks as she holds up a black pair of skinny jeans. "Try it on for me?" She pouts as she walks over to me.

I groan, "Okay, just. Don't look while I change." I mutter as I stand up and take the clothes from her.

She chuckles softly, "I literally just fucked that sweet little pussy of yours, I think I can handle watching you change." She says softly as she looks down at me, "Stop hiding."

"I am not hiding!" I say firmly as I cross my arms.

She nods, "Alright, if you aren't hiding, then change in front of me. I have seen you naked and I have made you eat me out, twice today." She shrugs as she also crosses her arms to mock me.

I groan, I hesitate but I pull off my shirt. I don't look at Alisa as I pull my skirt down and step out of it. I go to pull the jeans on but she stops me by gently grabbing my wrist.

"Look at me." She says softly as she firmly takes a hold of my chin and makes me look at her. Her eyes are hypnotizing me, they are this shade of blue that seem fake almost. "You are fucking sexy as shit. You have no idea how many times I have thought about seeing you like this. Those tits in a cute little bra, and your rounded ass in a thong." She chuckles softly. "Stop being difficult, you keep disobeying me and I am going to get a paddle." She smirks as she suddenly spanks my bare ass. 

I feel my face redden as I listen to her, I nod slightly and pull on my jeans and then the sweater. I look at her, looking for any indication that she approves.

"Yes, that. Wear that!" She smirks, "We both have a free period for last period, right?" She asks.

I nod, "Yes, I normally go home early."

She shakes her head, "Nope. You meet me, don't know where yet but I will think of something. As much as I want to see if you are into bondage, it is almost ten thirty and we have school tomorrow." She groans. My eyes widen when she says bondage which brings out a chuckle, "Oh, you little slut, would you like if I tied your hands behind your back and fucked you?" She says as she snakes an arm around me. I feel her hand sneak under my shirt and massage my tit through my bra. I have to bite my lip to keep from whimpering. She smirks, "Such a good little girl." She says as she leans down and kisses my neck gently. "I will see you at school tomorrow, wear that, and you and Koda will sit with me and my friends at lunch." She states before walking out of my room.

I stand there a little stunned as I hear my front door open and shut.

Am I actually doing what she says? Am I going to be her good girl?

Ah fuck! Alright, that thought made me needy all over again. I groan as I go to my bed and flop on to it. Never thought I would be in this situation.

I arrive at school the next day feeling more anxious than I have in a while about going anywhere. My parents commented about how cute I look and how my step mother is happy to see me finally wearing the sweater she got me. Also how my make up looked good, how my hair is down when it is normally up. I forget that my hair has natural curls sometimes since it is normally up.

I walk in the front doors and I feel like all eyes are on me, even though logically they are not. I walk to my locker and see Koda waiting for me. She has on light washed skinny jeans and a dark yellow top that goes good with her dark completion. 

"Hey!" I say as I force myself to smile.

"Hey, how did your project go with Alisa?" She asks me simply.

I look at her and she doesn't seem like there is any meaning behind it, did Alisa say it was for a project? "Uh, fine I guess." I shrug as I open my locker.

"Really? Just fine?"

I look at Koda again and she is hiding a smirk. I want to drag this bitch! "Koda, stop. Please!" I whisper firmly. "How much do you know?"

She nods, "Okay, just...I know you and her did something. Don't know what. But I do know that she is good for you!" She says softly.

"And you know this how?" I snap as I slam my locker closed.

She sighs, "I am seeing one of her friends. So, sometimes we all hang out. Literally just hang out! Nothing more, at least... okay it was one time! Maybe a few." She winces, "But! Besides that, she is nice, sweet, and actually isn't as big a bitch as everyone says!"

I glare up at her as she tells me she has seen Alisa nude, and has had three ways with her. "So you and Ashley?" I mutter, "How long has that been going on?" 

Koda looks at the floor, "Since beginning of last year." She says softly. 

"You didn't tell me? How did I not notice?" I ask softly as I think about what else she hasn't told me.

"Because you enjoy staying home." She chuckles. She looks at me and notices my reaction, "I didn't tell you only because I didn't want you seeing me differently." 

I look at her annoyed, "Why would I ever see you differently?" I ask. "Koda, I don't care who you date or fuck around with. I care if you are happy." I tell her softly. "I would've just said cool and moved on. Maybe given Ashley a glare or two if she made you cry. But mostly just happy that you found someone."

Koda smiles softly at me, "I know, just nervousness. So...Alisa?" She smirks.

"I need to go to class." I say as I roll my eyes. "Do I even want to know how long you've known that Alisa has wanted to fuck me?" I say a little bitterly. 

"Teddy, just give her a chance. She is better than Jake, by a long shot. She could be amazing for you! Come on, you are telling me she didn't make you feel something?" Koda asks firmly. She looks at me sternly as if she already knows the answer. "Also, I have known for a while. She never outright told me, but I saw the glances when you would wear something a little tighter than normal. Also the looks she had when you were with Jake, looked like she would rather be next to you." She shrugs. "Also looked like she was undressing you with her eyes."

I roll my eyes, "She made me feel things, yes. But what if this is all an act? What if I am just another name on her list?"

Koda sighs, "Stop, no." She states. "She is not like that. Just give her a chance. Would I lie to you?" She asks as she tilts her head.

I huff, "No, you wouldn't."

She smiles softly, "Alright then, now be a good girl and go to class." She smirks.

I glare at her, "Stop!" I growl.

Koda giggles softly, "Okay, damn. I always knew you were kinky under all that anxiousness."

"Sub?" I ask as I look up at her.

She chuckles, "Switch." She smirks. I give her a questionable look and she sighs, "Oh so innocent little Teddy." She smiles. "I can be either a sub or dom. Depends on the situation. Ashley is also a switch so it works amazingly." She says as it seems like her mind wanders somewhere. She blinks out of her thoughts and looks at me, "I don't even have to ask you, sub. Total sub." 

I glare at her, "Stop picking on me!" I mutter.

She shakes her head, "I am not picking on the fact that your a sub!" She says softly, "Just that you are all nervous and worried about what to do." 

I roll my eyes as I just go to class.

"Love you!" Koda calls.

"I could murder you!" I call back. 

When the bell rings for lunch I groan to myself as I pick at my nails, Alisa said to sit with her. I just keep repeating that all the way down to the cafeteria and through the lunch line. I get to the tables and I look around. I see Alisa's blonde hair up in her normal pony tail and I walk towards her. I stand behind her and I force words out of my mouth, "Hey." I say.

Alisa turns and sees me, "Teddy, sit down." She smiles as she makes room for me. I notice she is in her cheer uniform and I try not to stare at the skirt that stops mid thigh.

I sit next to her and I see Ashley across from me, her brown hair is down and her hazel eyes are studying me. "I thought you were joking." Ashley says coldly as she looks at Alisa.

I look at Alisa with a worried look. Is Ashley going to start making comments? Alisa smirks at me, "I told you, you are hot. People just have not said anything because you come off rude. Ash thought I was joking when I said I had a chance with you."

I scoff, "No I do not come off rude. I am friendly."

She chuckles, "If you say so." She sighs as she shakes her head. She leans close to me and moves my hair back. "Your ass looks amazing, would look even better bent over my lap." She whispers in my ear.

Chills go through my body as I blink at her. She acts as if she didn't just say something sexual! How!?

"There's that look again." She smirks softly. She is talking about the innocent look, the one that she wants to fuck right out of me. "Eat, you have gym next period." She says as she glance down at my tray of food.

"How do you know that?" I ask softly.

"She has her ways." Ashley states, "It gets annoying when she knows shit."

"It really is. Also is creepy as fuck." I chuckle slightly as I agree with her.

Koda sits next to Ashley and she looks like this is completely normal. "Glad to see you joined us." She smirks at me.

I huff as I take a bite of my food.

I see Alisa pick up her phone and a few moments later my phone buzzes. I look at it, 'Tell me, is my good girl already bothered by my two little comments?'

I have to hold back my whimper as her asking makes me realize that the answer is yes. The thought of her spanking me makes me want to get punished again. The way she fucked the innocence out of me last night, shit. I thought I would never get fucked so hard. I type out a response. 'Yes.' I text back.

She looks at me and I can tell she is trying to say something without words. I glare at her slightly as I send another text, 'Yes mistress.'.

She smirks as she reads the text.

"Alright, I thought you said you were going to ease her into this." Ashley says as she looks sternly at Alisa.

Alisa nods slightly.

"What have you told her?" I snap in a low voice.

Alisa hushes me softly, "Nothing personal, just that we are going to ease into this. Nothing rushed, also to keep her mouth shut or I put her on the base for cheer stunts."

I nod slightly, I look at Ashley then Koda.

"Teddy, don't worry. We don't care. We are not like that. This is the happiest I have seen her in for a while." Ashley shrugs.

Koda nods, "I did mention how you are a big ball of nervousness."

"Why tell her that?" I snap.

Alisa puts a hand on my thigh and gently squeezes it, "So I knew to be gentle with you. Not to push you too fast, or expect you to be okay with it instantly. Don't worry about it, I am softdom. No humiliation. No strict rules. You always have a say in stuff." She tells me. "Also you get praised for being your cute little self." She leans close to me, "Breath love, everything is okay." She says softly as she looks in my eyes.

I nod slightly, I look down at my food and then back up at Alisa, "I never even messaged Jake." I chuckle softly. "Ah fuck."

Koda chuckles along with me, "Jesus, he hasn't even messaged you?" She sighs.

"Nope." I shrug. "Do I still have to break up with him?" I groan. "Can't I just...I don't know....ghost him?"

"Theodora Emilia Greyson." Koda says firmly. "You are not just going to ghost someone and call that breaking up with them."

Alisa hears my full name and I don't even need to look at her to know she is smirking.

I glance at her and groan, "You do not get to use the full name trick." I state.

"Why not? Maybe just your full first name won't do to get you to listen at times." She shrugs.

I try changing the topic, "Why are you in your uniform?" I ask.

"We have a game that you will be attending." Alisa smiles. "Before you say no, think about it. You would be at home, in your room, watching some random show, and hiding away from the world. You need to socialize." She says gently.

"Jake is literally a football player." I whisper.

She nods, "Yep, he is. He sits on the bench mostly and tries being charming with the cheerleaders. Chad is going tonight since my car is in the shop and I need a ride. Jake will probably just try to impress him. Also, you are not ghosting him." She states. 

"He cheated on me, and then sent someone to fuck me and break the news." I say bitterly.

She sighs, "I am aware, but understand he didn't want to hurt you." 

"And that makes it okay?" I snap.

She gives me a look and I regret talking back. "No, it does not. Theodora, you need to understand that it is not easy for some people to be themselves. Would you like it if I stood up and said how you ate me out and begged me to-" 

"Stop!" I snap as I look up at her. "Okay, just, what are we even going to tell people?" I mumble.

She shrugs, "Talk to him about it, today!" She says firmly in an annoyed tone.

"Yes ma'am." I say softly as I look down at my plate.

Alisa goes to hold my hand and I flinch slightly, she pulls her hand back with a huff.

I am going to fucking regret this so fucking much but maybe she would rather me than her brother, "I-I could give you a ride to the game." I say as I glance up at her.

Koda and Ashley seem to hold their breath, they look between Alisa and I waiting for Alisa's response.

Alisa nods slightly, "Thank you, I would like that." She smiles.

Koda looks at me like she did whenever Jake said something shitty. Ashley looks at her and Koda just takes a bite of her sandwich.

Alisa tells me softly, "I need a nickname for you." She says.

I tilt my head, "Teddy?" I say questionably.

She shakes her head, "One I only use." She says as she seems to be thinking. "Bear." She smiles warmly.

"Okay, adorable." Koda says softly towards me.

I feel a smile growing on my face as I look at Alisa, "Yeah." I nod slightly.

The bell rings and I wish I was the type to ditch class.

Alisa sees my disappointment and nods, "Last period, janitors closet again?" She smirks.

Without really thinking, I nod.

She nods in reply and looks at Ashley before they both walk in the same direction.

Koda stands besides me and smiles, "You think you like her?" She asks.

I look at her and groan, "I don't know. I just, I'm working through shit."

"I know, but what I just saw was someone who was flustered in the best way possible. You can relax a little, don't need to be so perfect." She tells me softly. "You can adventure into new interests. Every dom has their moments in the beginning when they say something shitty."

I nod slightly, "I know." I say softly. "I will admit, she so far is good for me, I guess." I mutter.

She sighs, "I told you, she is nice and...holy fuck the sexual tension was so thick I almost choked on it!" She giggles quietly.

I groan and roll my eyes, "Stop." I say softly, "I pissed her off." 

Koda frowns, "It's okay, you have every right to be upset with Jake."

"Koda, the thought of facing him makes me want to drive off a cliff." I tell her as we both walk towards the gym. "What if he wants to fake date? What if he calls me a bitch for not letting him break it off like a man? What if he is pissed that I actually might like Alisa? What if I suck at breaking up with someone and do it wrong and Alisa gets even more mad!?" I babble off as my chest tightens.

12