All Comments on 'Closet Submission Pt. 03'

by Brattysub69

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
KarotteKarotteabout 1 year ago

Thank you for this great story. I really enjoy every part of it. I only would wish that they wouldn't emphasize the dom/sub-thing all the time. It doesn't feel natural. It would be way better, if things simply would happen - if Alisa would start with some sensual "orders" and Theodora would start to comply more and more (without all the talk about being a sub or a domme). That would have also made the first time where she addressed Alisa as "Mistress" way more intense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This has been great. I do wish alisa would be a tad more aggressive with her nothing drastic, just don't let her give her two cents sometimes. Now we know Koda and Ashley are switches I wonder if they have been dominated by Alisa? Would there be a hierarchy in the group, like Alisa, Ashley, Koda, then Bear(theadora) ? can't wait to see what's next.

Pappasleaze!

ToadattoadhallToadattoadhallabout 1 year ago

I am enjoying the way the friendship is developing and looking forward to where the story goes. On minor point is that ‘softly’ is used a great deal. There are many other words with similar meanings - delicately, quietly, smoothly etc.

I am looking forward to the next chapter, good luck.

lazy_readerlazy_readerabout 1 year ago

I'm surprised I'm really loving this story. It's nice to see "soft" domination and real feelings. Please continue soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Next chapter please! Like soon ! Like any day now!

But please find an editor!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

will there be a fourth chapter? please let us know

AquariusgirlAquariusgirl12 months ago

I'm loving this story and this chapter was incredible. I'm loving the friendship-group dynamic (with Alisa, Ashley, Koda and Theodora). I can't wait for further chapters, that helps to explore their relationship together. I hope they can all have fun. I love that Alisa is a 'soft dom' and you can see just how much she cares about her 'bear'. Please can you continue with the next chapters.

5 stars from me again ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Chapter four? Football game and breakup? After party and reward? Dress up? I’m not saying you owe us but…we’re your loyal readers and it seems reasonable to reward our loyalty and patience 😁

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I feel like Oliver freaking Twist, “more please!”

*Alisa dressing her pet

*Flirting and flashing at the football game

*The break up at the after party

*Consolation sex with her Mistress

The story practically writes itself. Come on, throw us a bone! Please!

brookl124brookl1249 months ago

When is chapter 4 gonna happen? there are a lot of opportunity for Alisa to tease Theodora during the football game. I can wait for the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You’re a pretty good writer and this has a decent base but your are going to have to extend your vocabulary. Don’t get me wrong I’m not trying to be critical but you need to know this if you’re going to improve. The only expression any of these girls have is a smirk smirk smirk. You wore that out in the first few paragraphs. This story could be so much more and it’s all yours. It’s worth your effort to reach deeper find your characters and give them more individual personalities. You should live every second of the life you give each individual and break them open so your readers are along for the ride. Thanks for posting your work. I look forward to future stories by you.

robyn46robyn468 months ago

I never read your stories before so since you only have 3 let get back to writing more like this one. you have talent and should become a favorite like other authors. please more stories

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

These 3 are great stories. I truly hope you intend to continue.

lonecatALlonecatAL5 months ago

A really, enjoyable story, with great pacing, hoping there will be another chapter on its way.

reallimey6886reallimey68864 months ago

Great story so far, would be great to see it continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please continue :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous