Closet Submission Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop." Koda states firmly. She looks at me and shakes her head, "Calm down. None of that will happen. Today is literally the first day of you and Alisa, give her a chance to be mad at you. Don't try to make up for it with affection and gifts and whatever. But next time we fight, I have been craving your red velvet cupcakes." She states. I roll my eyes and she chuckles, "Just, let things play out, don't stress yourself in to a panic attack." 

I nod slightly as I look up at her, I suddenly hug her tightly. 

She sighs, "Little ball of nerves." She sighs. "So, you begged her? And ate her?" She smirks softly. I blush as I groan softly. "Don't worry, you have done something most people can only dream about." She giggles as she gives me a quick squeeze before going off to class.

The rest of the day I keep thinking about what Alisa had in mind for me. Did she bring her cock again? Does she want me to please her? I could please her and I would be more than happy. I feel a gush in my panties in the middle of math class at the thought of hearing her call me her good girl and how good I look when I have her dick in my pussy.

I look up at the time, five more minutes and then I can see her. I try paying attention to the teacher, this is advanced trig, sort of can not afford to not pay attention. I feel my phone buzz, just some fucking random notification....getting my fucking hopes up.

I keep wondering how I am going to make things right with Alisa. I know I need to talk to Jake, but when? He has a game tonight, he will be busy with his friends and Chad. There is always a party after games, is Alisa going to go? Will she bring me? Will I be expected to go with Jake? Or will he want to go back to Chad's to fuck!? 

I give myself a headache from the thoughts, fuck. 

When the bell rings I shove everything in to my bag and walk out. Thankfully my class is right near the back of the school. I head towards the back door like normal, but I take my time. I stop by the bathroom and go, I fix my hair and touch up my makeup. I look at myself and I somewhat look cute, I guess. I hear the bell for class to begin and I walk towards the closet. I stand outside and wait.

I am yanked backwards and I let out a small squeak. I look up to see Alisa, "You have to stop yanking me in here." I say softly.

"What took you so long?" She snaps.

I feel myself shrink slightly, "I went to the bathroom, I wanted to make sure no one saw either of us going in to a closet." I answer nervously.

She nods slightly, "You touched up your lipstick." She notes. "It isn't faded like it was after lunch."

I blink at her, "You notice the most random shit." I say.

She sighs with a shrug, "I know. But I noticed how you look nervous, but the excited kind." She smirks as she walks towards me. Wow, right in to this! "What have you been thinking about?"

I shrug, "Nothing specific. Mostly math shit, science shit, some other random stuff." I say with my best innocent voice. "What have you been thinking about?" I sigh as I take a step towards her, was that a good idea.

"I have been thinking about how this little ass is a little too pale for my liking." She shrugs, "Just normal things."

I nod, "Of course. Normal thoughts, like...how you squeak when I surprise you with my tongue. Or how your left leg twitches when you are about to cum all over my face, or even about how your cock seems to be the perfect fit for my cunt." I shrug as I avoid eye contact. Alisa doesn't respond, I look up expecting her to be creeped out. Instead I find her looking shocked. "I'm sorry! I know you are the dom but I just wanted to tease you and I know you are-"

She cuts me off by gripping my throat tightly. It squeezes my airway and I feel slightly light headed. "You little kinky slut." She smirks, "I didn't think you would ever tease me this soon." She states as she leans in and bites my bottom lip. I gasp and she shoves her tongue in my mouth while still having a hold on my throat. I suck on her tongue and she moans, "Holy fuck Bear." She pants. 

I blush, "Is my Mistress turned on? Am I going to get some honey?" I ask beyond nervous. I have no idea if that even makes sense!

She looks down in my eyes and nods, "Yes, my little baby bear is going to get some honey. You just need to prove to me how much you want it." She smiles sweetly.

I whimper as she tells me that, "Come on, you know how much."

She chuckles, "No I don't." She smirks. "How do you know I even want you having my pussy?"

I look up at her and I feel my thoughts go back to how she is upset at me but I know she is teasing me. She has to be teasing me. She wouldn't have asked me here if she didn't, hopefully. "Please Mistress. I have been thinking about it all day! I thought I would make a visible thing on my jeans from how wet I have been all day!" I say softly. "I wanna hear you moan and make you see how much I love pleasing you." I say softly as I look up in her eyes.

She smiles as she kisses me passionately and I didn't even realize her hand go under my shirt but I feel her nails going down my back. I tremble as I didn't see the act coming and Alisa chuckles lowly, "Oh you are like a bitch in heat. How could I say no to someone so in need." She sighs softly. She steps away from me and smirks, "Strip to your bra and panties."

"Yes Mistress." I nod slightly as I wiggle out of my jeans and try to be sexy while pulling off my sweater. I stand in front of her and she looks my body over. I look at her in her uniform and I feel another gush, I am about to make the hottest girl in school cum all over me.

She smirks, "What is my baby Bear thinking now?" Alisa asks as her arm wraps around my waist.

"She's thinking that she about to service the hottest person she has ever seen." I say softly.

Alisa giggles, "You wore these for me?"

I glance down at my one and only black lacey bra, it has a floral pattern on it and I have on matching boyshort panties. I nod slightly, "Yes Mistress." I say softly.

She smirks, "Oh you are too cute." She says. "Get Mistress off." She whispers in my ear.

"Yes Mistress." I say softly and look up at her as I pull my hands away, "Uh, do you want to keep anything on?" I ask softly.

She smiles and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear, "Whatever you want hon, do whatever you will enjoy more."

I nod slightly as I slowly wiggle her skirt off of her and unzip her top. She puts both on a shelf so they don't get dirty, she turns to me and I gently touch her stomach and move my hand down, I slip in to her panties and feel she is beyond wet. I look up at her and without any warning, I massage her clit like my life depends on it.

She gasps and leans on the wall for support, I stop and giggle. "I needed to make sure you were turned on." I smirk.

She chuckles, "Oh, you fucking tease."

I smile as I massage her lips before I slip a finger inside of her entrance, woah. I feel like this isn't doing much so I slip another finger in and gently pump in and out. Alisa tries holding back a moan but I feel her chest vibrate. I smirk as I take this time to kneel in front of her and I move her panties to the side and kiss her opening, she is basically dripping! I whimper as I lick up some of the wetness before I latch on gently to her clit.

She gasps as she bundles my hair in one of her hands, I look up in her eyes as I slowly insert my two fingers but go slowly. "Oh you look so pretty on your knees babygirl." She says softly. "You know just how to please me." She sighs as she grinds her hips slightly.

I smirk as I stop sucking her clit and gently blow on it. "I really enjoy pleasing you Mistress." I say with an innocent smile. I have an idea but I hesitate, "Could I put in a third finger?" I ask.

She nods, "You may." She smiles.

I nod and I slowly add a third finger, I listen to her and make sure she is enjoying it. She moans and pants, I get another idea and I gently curl my fingers up and Alisa's hold on my hair tightens, "Sorry!" I squeak as I uncurl them instantly.

She laughs, "Oh Bear, no. No. Do not be sorry. You just know more than I thought you did, you just found my g spot." She hushes as she pulls me to my feet but I keep my fingers in her. "Oh you are more than I bargained for and I couldn't be more pleased."

I smile as I stand on my toes and kiss her with passion, when she starts getting in to the kiss I curl my fingers gently and her whole body shakes. I giggle as I pump and curl my fingers. She groans as she bites down on my lip so hard that I gasp and whimper.

"Get your tongue on my pussy so you can get your reward." She says firmly.

"Yes Mistress." I beam softly as I kneel back down and latch on her clit before flicking my tongue on it quickly. I look up and I watch her face have nothing but pleasure on it.

She looks down at me and smirks, "That's it babygirl, fuck. You are such a good girl, you want my cum?" She asks.

I nod my head and I double my efforts. She gasps as I feel her cumming harder than I have ever made her. Her nails dig in to my scalp as she tries not to scream. Her juices are running down my chin as I try to get as much as I can before it is gone. She holds my head in to her cunt firmly and I do not slow down. If she wants to be pleased, then I will please her until she has had enough.

She gasps and fully relies on the wall to keep her standing, I giggle as I feel another gush of juices and I feel a rush of pleasure just by getting her off this well.

After a few moments Alisa is panting and she looks so dazed, "Bear, enough. Please." She says softly.

I slowly pull my fingers out as I look at her, I clean them off by sucking on them and she sighs. "Too much?" I ask softly.

She nods with a laugh, "Yes! Holy fuck! If I knew you would be this good, I would have waited until after the game!" She sighs as she moves the hair out of her face. She sits on the floor as her breathing is still shakey. I feel guilty suddenly as I reach in my bag and pull out my water and offer it to her. She takes it and smiles, "Such a good girl." She hushes as she kisses my forehead. "Why do you look worried?" She asks as she is able to think.

"I just, I don't know if too much was a good thing. You are shaking and you're kinda sweaty." I say softly as I grab a little bag of goldfish out of my bag as well.

"Awe, babe. No, don't feel bad. You did amazing. Look at me, I am spent and feel all tingly all over. It is a good thing, if I didn't think I could take it then I would have stopped sooner. As for your aftercare, god you are on point with that too." She says softly as she pulls me in to her.

"Aftercare?" I ask as I look up at her.

She blinks before looking at me completely serious. "Jake never gave after care?" She asks. I shake my head. She shakes her head and rolls her eyes, "That fucking dick!" She mutters. She wraps her arms around me firmly as she kisses my temple. "Aftercare is what happens after sex, the cuddling, making sure each other are okay and the praising and like you just did, snacks. Making sure that the relationship isn't just sex." She says softly. "You should have been getting that." 

I nod slightly, "Oh." I say softly as I mindlessly play with her fingers. Damn, her hands are really soft. "Jake kinda never was good with....this. It was quick, to the point, and kinda felt like an act for me."

Alisa listens to me and frowns, "Awe Teddy. No more of that. No more having to act, you shouldn't have to act like you enjoy anything." She says softly as she puts her chin on my shoulder, "You tell me if you don't enjoy something." She states. "Now, about earlier." She says softly. 

I sit up and turn to face her, "I am so sorry! I know you are right and I will, I just need to figure out when cause I don't want to make him upset or you upset. I will do it today! I will call him when I get home and-" 

"Stop!" She snaps. I stop instantly as I feel my eyes sting. She sighs as she pulls me back in to her, "I shouldn't have said the thing about shouting out what we did together. Ash told me how harsh I sounded and then instead of talking about it, I huffed and ordered you to do it today." She says. 

"But you were right. I wouldn't want someone announcing who I am fucking." I say softly as I look up at her. "Also about doing it today. I can't just expect you to be okay with me still dating him and him be okay with me fucking you!" 

She nods, "I know, and you weren't going to do that. You were trying to avoid confrontation." She says. 

"But does he even know I know? And what if he doesn't and I break it off? He knows that you fucked me and will out me and I don't even-" I say quickly as my chest tightens.

She cuts me off by grabbing my chin and kissing me. She pulls me in to her lap in a straddling position and wraps her arms around me. "Calm down." She hushes. "He knows that you know. I blew up at him when you didn't text me your address. He doesn't want to hurt you and you don't want to hurt him. So, you will end it on good terms. No one is going to be outed, and no feelings will be hurt." She says softly as I feel her hands trail up and down my back gently. "Has this been going through your head since lunch?" She asks softly.

I nod as I look at her sadly. "Yeah."

"Awe, Bear." She says as she pulls my head in to her shoulder, "Come over to my house, Jake has been coming over before his games." She says. 

I look at her, "So...I get to see my soon to be ex. Meet your brother, and his soon to be boyfriend?" I chuckle sarcastically. 

"Our social lives are completely fucked." She laughs softly. "But yes. Also, you can see my room...and maybe get a reward for giving me to most mind blowing fingering." 

My eyes widen slightly as I think about the different ways she might reward me, I nod quickly and she giggles.

A knock startles us and my face drains of color.

"Ugh, Teddy. You have like three to four minutes before the bell rings and this hallway is full of people." Koda's voice says softly.

"How long have you been listening?" I snap as I am about to explode.

"I haven't, I just noticed your car still in the parking lot." Koda states, "I kinda wish I heard something seeing how you both spent almost forty minutes in there." She jokes.

I sigh with relief, "She is joking. We pick on each other all the time, I just haven't had a good one for her and Ash." I tell Alisa.

She nods and smiles, "I am glad at least one other person gets to see the sarcastic and angry side of my little Bear." She chuckles. "So, you coming over?" She smirks. 

I nod slightly, "Yes, are those good for a football game?" I ask as I look over at my pile of clothes. 

Alisa chuckles wickedly, "Oh, I have some things you can barrow." She smirks.

12