Closing the Beach House

Story Info
Rick has me to himself, until we are interrupted.
10.2k words
4.68
8.5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In early November, I took the bus to Redrock Harbor and arrived almost two hours before the ferry was to leave. I had arranged to help Rick close his beach house. I would be gone for a total of four nights. Four nights alone with Rick.

I walked around town and ran out of things to do and went to the dock. I spotted Rick's sports car. A few minutes later he was running up to me. He shook my hand and put his arm around my shoulders. "You're early."

"The bus only runs every four hours."

"Cmon. Let's go up Mainstreet. We have some time to kill. The ferry never leaves on time."

Rick and I walked around Redrock. Rick took me into a store and bought me a new jacket and two shirts. I told him not to, but he insisted that I have nice things to wear on Pike Island as we would be going out for dinner quite often. I put my four-year-old jacket in the trash. An hour later we were standing on the ferry watching the waves and looking for Pike Island on the horizon. So far Rick hadn't said anything about what happened last time I visited. When it started to rain, we took shelter in his car. He talked to me about the last few months. Asked me about my job and about all the girls I was dating.

"I haven't been dating anyone."

"When they see you in that jacket and those jeans you will get some dates."

I blushed. I had saved up for the jeans, they fit so well. I cut my hair and bought new glasses. I guess I was trying to look good for him. The way he looked at me in that car, I could tell that he was interested in fooling around. I was excited by the anticipation, but neither of us said anything. Once we got off the ferry, we were only a few miles from his beach house. As he drove up his gravel driveway, I listened to the crunch of his tires. A sound I was waiting to hear ever since August.

We got into the house, and he went from room to room turning on the baseboard heaters. "It's a little cold. It will take a few hours to heat up. Sometimes at night we have to use the fireplace."

I took off my jacket. Rick took his off. His hand moved down my back and squeezed my ass. "We'll have to keep each other warm for a while."

"Sure." I said dreamily.

He led me to the bedroom. He started talking off my shirt. "We'll be warmer under the covers."

The bedroom was somehow even colder than the main room. I took off my socks and felt the wood floor and complained. I whipped off the rest of my clothes and lifted the sheets and jumped in only to feel the frigid blankets. "Jesus hurry up, the bed is freezing."

Rick finished taking off his clothes and jumped onto the bed and pulled the blankets over both of us covering even our heads. Enough light came through that I could see him, and I felt his warm body all along mine. I faced him and we hugged each other and shivered and rubbed up against each other. With only a few minutes of grinding I was no longer concerned about the cold. I was totally hard and writhing against his skin. He got behind me and I felt his thick cock pushing between my thighs.

He warmed himself against me and kissed me wherever he could, including briefly on the lips, but he was more interested in the rest of me. I was on top of him face to face with our dicks against each other, then below. I was turned face down, then he kissed my shoulders and rubbed his shaft against my backside. After a while I was getting hot, and we pulled the blankets down past our necks. Rick seemed to be in no rush and content to move me from one position to another as he enjoyed his hands and mouth on my body. I was in an agitated state and groaned the times he licked or took my dick into his mouth. Finally, I held him in place, and he gave me what I wanted. Two months of anticipation and two days of buildup exploded into his mouth. He generously held my cock in his mouth my dick pumped. With an empty house I didn't hold back, and I shouted as I jerked my hips against his head. He worked his tongue and swallowed. When he shifted up, I curled around him.

Soon Rick started moving again and I found myself with my head between his legs trying to take his whole cock in my mouth. He had been gentle until this time, but he finally held me by the hair and thrusted. I had practiced relaxing my jaw while holding large things in my mouth and I was able to take more of his cock in my mouth than in August. He tried to slide in and out of me slowly, but there was a tension in his body. He must have saved himself for me. After fighting for control, he thrust his hips wildly. My mouth was assaulted. He grunted and his dick flexed in my mouth. I swallowed his copious shots of semen without spilling. As I slowly pulled up, I made sure to lick and swallow all his juice still on his shaft. I moved up to lay beside him and in a few minutes his eyes were closed, and he was breathing steadily.

I left the bed and read on the couch until he emerged. The sky cleared and it became warm for early November, and we walked along the beach. "See that house." Rick pointed to a large old house set farther back from the beach than the newer houses. "That's the main house. That's what we called it. My great grandfather built it. His family owned all this land. From this location to three houses in each direction and all the way back to the main road. We owned two small houses there as well. All of it is gone now. Sold when my grandfather died, but when I was your age, we still owned all of it." He pointed to a path in the woods and talked about what he had done as a child, the boats that they owned, the names of his cousins and their relative ages and the games they played. It felt good to have him pay attention to me this way, to share his past. "Just the beach house remains in our family. I don't own it. It actually belongs to my father and his brother."

We walked the path and crossed the two miles to the far side of the Island where there was another beach hidden from the interior by a rocky cliff. "I'll take you here in the summer. We can come here and swim and be alone." It felt good to be with Rick and have him share his stories. I felt flattered by his attention. You might think it was seduction, but it was more.

The rest of the afternoon we spent near his cabin, we did some work cleaning up and talked in wooden beach chairs down by the dock. He talked about his past. He hinted that had spent time with another boy when he was my age and even brought him to the island.

Late in the afternoon we went back to town, and he took me out to dinner. He doted on me, ordering the most expensive meal. He bought me two beers but refrained from alcohol himself. He listened to me talk about my friends, my job and my mother. So much attention from an older man was flattering. I know I was an object of desire to him, but he made me feel great. We went shopping for a few supplies then returned to the beach house.

When we got back to the cabin he showered and then he asked me to shower. He watched as I showered. He scrubbed my back and my buttocks and washed and rinsed the inside of my ass. I knew what was coming. I got an erection in anticipation. We climbed into bed and dropped our towels and started rolling around. He positioned me on top of him and we thrashed about. He kissed my neck and shoulders as his stiff prick rubbed up against the skin of my legs. My cock was pressed against him as well. I tried to kiss him on the mouth, but he would turn away or reposition himself. For a long time, we played around like this. I kissed his dick for a while, but he stopped me when I went to put it in my mouth. He had me lay back and he kissed me down my chest and stomach, down to my thighs and my balls. With his hands and his mouth, he kissed and felt and enjoyed my body. He turned me on my side then my stomach. Then he pressed his face against my ass. His hands raised my hips until I was on my knees. He began to lick my anus. I whimpered and moaned as the minutes went by. The muscles deep inside contracted and relaxed in anticipation. He stopped and knelt behind me. He took a towel and pushed it between my legs so that it was spread below my belly.

"It won't hurt, will it?" I asked.

"Not this time."

I felt his finger rubbing me with a slick sticky substance. Then his fat head pressed against me. He pushed against my anus, and it slid in. I could feel the substance sliding on his shaft as he pushed into me. I felt an uncomfortable fullness, but no roughness."

"What is that?"

"It's lube. How does it feel?"

"It's ok. I feel a little... stretched."

Rick moved slowly into me and then pulled out completely. "Just try to relax. Tell me when it's too much."

He pulled back and I felt his finger putting more lube against my anus. Then his prick was there. It easily opened me up and he pushed into me farther than last time. I uncontrollably moaned. There was pressure but suddenly there was pleasure. "Oh God Rick, what did you do?"

"You like that? I hit the spot. Just hold still for a moment." He rested his hands on my hips and rocked gently. Each movement caused a strong sensation. I felt my prick swell. It wasn't erect, it felt swollen. Cum dripped onto the towel. He kept moving and I felt his short pubes make contact with my backside. He was all the way in. I tried to relax but his thick shaft in me felt just a little painful. As he moved his shaft over and over, the pressure and the pleasure lessened. I just felt incredibly full and open. "You ok?" He asked.

I choked out. "Yeah. Keep going."

He slid a few inches back and then fully into me very slowly for minutes. I shifted my arms and moved my head occasionally trying to relax my ass as he rocked into me. I remembered him fucking my aunt from behind and I imagined how he looked. I turned my head to see his hands on me and his body swaying into mine. The feeling of possibly having an orgasm faded. I just pressed my face against a pillow and endured it. The pace of his thrusts increased. After a long time, he was thrusting into me hard and fast. His hips slapped against me, and I felt his balls gently bounce against me. My dick had gone soft, and it bobbed with his thrusts. Rick was gripping my hips and pulling against me. He said things like "Give me that tight ass." and "Take it! Take it!" He was pushing so hard into me; I was hoping it would end soon. I felt him tensing up and his breath became short gasps. When he came, he grunted so loud that he would have woken up the house if anyone else was there. He spasmed into me repeatedly making guttural noises. I didn't feel the wetness like the time he splashed just inside my rectum. He held still fully in me, and I felt the pressure subside. He pulled out in a long slow movement. Free of him, I laid down sideways onto the bed.

He lay behind me breathing heavily. I put my hand over my ass. It felt sore. I was sure that my anus was no longer tightly closed. Rick sat up and looked at the towel. "You didn't cum."

"Was I supposed to?"

"Some guys do."

Rick left the room to clean up. I heard the shower run. When he returned, I went to the bathroom to remove the lube from between my cheeks. I returned to bed.

He put his arm over me. "Do you want me to go down on you?"

I felt sore and very strange down there. "No. No. Not now."

Rick was looking at me with concern. "Are you ok?"

"I might be a little sore, but I enjoyed it. You really knew what you were doing. Have you done that a lot?"

"Never. You are my first."

I didn't know if I believed him. He really wanted to do it the last time I was at the beach house. "You've never been with another guy? Or done that with a girl?"

"No. I've never done that with anyone." Then he paused. "I did things with a guy before." Then he fell silent. He didn't offer any more details and I didn't press.

The next day I woke up and watched Rick sleep. I thought about what we might do in the next three days. Would it be painful the next time? Or would I get used to it? Although we were staying for four nights, Rick had confessed he could close up the house in an afternoon.

After breakfast, he went out without me to get some work done in town and to get wood for the fireplace. I stayed behind and read my book. When he came back, he started a fire and then worked in the kitchen emptying out the fridge and shelves of all the things he didn't want to keep through winter. After lunch he sat on the couch with me and I tried to kiss him, but he said, "Not now. Tonight. I have a surprise for you."

We drove back to the main harbor of Pike Island and walked around the scenic main street and had dinner. We returned to the cabin, and we spent the night relaxing. I read my book as he looked over paperwork from his work.

Later that evening we took a shower together. I got seriously worked up washing his body as he kissed my neck and shoulders. He pushed me up against the tiles and pressed his erection up into my ass. I thought he might fuck me right in the shower and I could tell that he was tempted, but he didn't push it into me. He cleaned me with soap again deep inside my crack.

He got dressed before me and when I went into the bedroom, I noticed an item of clothing was left on the bed. It was pink lingerie. It was all one piece and it fit me well enough. I decided to be coy about it and I put my shorts and a shirt on over it. When I came out, Rick looked over and was a little disappointed.

"Do you see what I left on the bed?"

"I saw it."

He sat on the couch, and I stood in front of him unbuttoning my shirt. When it opened enough to reveal the pink material beneath it Rick sat up excitedly and put his arms around me. He started frantically unbuttoning my shirt and pushing down my shorts. He kissed every exposed part of me as he undressed me down to the lingerie. He was in a frenzy. I ended up on the couch with him on top of me. He kissed me on the mouth. Not like the previous times, but like a hungry teenager.

We played around on the couch. He ran his hands along the skin of my back and legs and gave me small kisses. He got behind me and pressed his face against my ass. I could feel the material being moved aside and his face pressing in. I was bent over the edge of the couch as he tongued me. He worked his tongue and kissed my cheeks as I watched the fire.

He stood up and took my hand and led me into the bedroom. He positioned me on all fours and put lube into me and then on his cock. I settled in for a long fuck. His movements were gentle and slow for a long time, and I felt that great sensation. Pulses of feelings from inside. My dick felt swollen and tender. He pulled out and had me take off the lingerie and lie on my back. He held up my legs, so my heels were pointing at the ceiling, and he entered me again. I watched my swollen dick bob with his thrusts as leakage of creamy liquid exited my slit. He rocked into me from on top for a while then he pulled out and laid back. I crawled on top of him and worked his erection back into my ass. He pivoted into me as I looked down on him. He put his hand on my shaft and called it a 'nice little pecker'. I looked down at his contorted face as his hips jerked and his cock slid up into me. My dick dribbled onto him.

He finally got behind me again and started to seriously fuck me. I felt opened up again by his hard thrusts. It wasn't painful like the previous day, just uncomfortable. I pushed my face against the mattress and endured it until he finally grunted and shook inside of me. He kept himself pressed deep in me as he experienced a few aftershocks, then he slowly slipped out. After he cleaned up, he returned and got under the sheets and relaxed up against me with his eyes closed.

I lay there next to him thinking about everything that had happened on this trip and the last. His breathing was becoming rhythmic. I heard gravel crunching. I sat up. The sound came very close to the beach house. Someone had pulled up into the driveway. I heard a door open and then slam shut. I shook Rick. "Wake up. Someone's coming down the driveway."

He sat up. Then he looked at me. "It's ok. Just stay quiet and get dressed."

Rick got out of bed and quickly put on his pants and started to pull on his shirt as the front door of the beach house opened. Rick rushed to the bedroom door, took a last look at me then walked out. I sat on the bed, putting on my clothes and listening.

"Richard. What the hell are you doing here?" It was a man's voice.

"I'm here to close down the house. What are you doing here?"

"I'm going pheasant hunting. The hunt starts in the morning."

They talked for a bit longer. I heard the man move around. Rick came to the bedroom door and told me to come out. I walked out and looked at the man standing next to the fireplace. He was tall, bearded, and was wearing a camouflage jacket. He walked up to me and took my hand. "Hello there buddy. My name is Tom. What's yours?"

I told him.

"This is my cousin" Rick explained. "His family owns half the house." Rick pointed at me. "Tom, this is Jane's nephew. I brought him along to help." After a long silence Rick added. "It was kind of cold, so I was letting him sleep in the warmest room."

"Doesn't seem cold to me."

"Well, you just came in. You know how the house gets in November."

"Whatever. I have to get up before 5 am. I'll see you tomorrow afternoon." He picked up his bags and went into the second bedroom. "I damn near missed the last ferry." Then he closed the door.

Rick gestured to me to follow him into the bedroom. "Tom is going to be here hunting for the next two days. I think you should sleep on the couch."

That night I slept on the couch. I could hear Tom's steady snoring through his closed door. I thought of the awkwardness of Rick and Tom talking to each other. I wish I had gotten out of the bedroom before Tom entered the house. It seemed like the middle of the night when Tom came out and used the bathroom and then got dressed and left. I heard his truck pulling away. It made a lot more noise than Rick's two-seater.

I got off the couch and went into Rick's room and got under the covers with him. I put my arm over him and laid along his back. In a few minutes he was awake, and he turned towards me. "Sorry about that. I had no idea he was coming."

"It's fine. I mean he seems nice enough. We will have plenty of time alone."

"Tom is Ok, but we must be careful. I don't want him to find out about us."

"Sure. What should we do?"

"We can't get caught. That's all. If you are going to fall asleep you have to go back on the couch."

"I could sleep some more."

"Not yet." Rick started to kiss my neck. Soon he was pushing my underwear down. We moved around the bed as he kissed my body. I reached into his underwear. He felt as large as ever, but not as hard. I pulled off his underwear and I climbed on top of him. My erection pressed against his stomach as we kissed. He rolled me onto my stomach and pressed his shaft along the inside of my buttocks. I could feel him getting stiffer. I thought he might reach for the lubricant, but he got off me. He slid down the bed, turned me, and took my dick into his mouth. We were lying on our sides as he moved his mouth slowly forward and back. When he stopped moving, I moved my hips as he tongued me. He didn't rush me. Light slowly started brightening the bedroom as we rocked back and forth as if in a trance. I rolled onto my back, and he positioned himself above me. He reached up and roamed with one hand and rested his other hand under me cupping my buttocks and occasionally squeezing them together. When I got closer to cumming I started moving my hips quicker, pushing my cock deep into his mouth. He grabbed onto me with both hands and raised and lowered himself as I thrust. I screamed. My body spasmed as he held it in place.

When I finally got out of bed, I noticed that I was shriveled up like I was coming out of cold water. I had never been more depleted. I crawled back onto the couch and slept late.