Closing the Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick shifted down until he was behind me. I felt some lube being added to my ass. Rick adjusted himself into a kneeling position behind me and pressed his erection into me. Tom's hands were on my shoulders, and he was guiding me up and down on his cock. Now Rick started moving slowly just a few inches into me. He pulled out, shifted his body, and then pushed back into me.

I was stuck between them. Tom kept his cock in my mouth as Rick pressed up against me from behind. As Rick moved against me, I shifted forward and backward. Rick was giving me slow short strokes and I felt that pleasurable feeling. I was getting overwhelmed, and I started to relax and enjoy Tom's dick in my mouth. After a few minutes I realized that Rick wasn't trying to finish in my ass, he was more helping me with movement so I could please Tom. Maybe it was a plan. If I could get Tom to cum it would be over, I wouldn't have to fear him sticking his long cock deep in my ass. I started to concentrate on Tom. I held steady and grabbed his shaft with a hand. I worked my tongue on him like my life depended on it. Last time I made him cum easily but this time it had been less than a day since he came.

Between my hand stroking the base of his shaft and my tongue working overtime I finally got a response from Tom. He groaned with pleasure. His firm hands on my shoulders lightened up and he started to caress me along my neck, ears and my hair. "That's good." He said. "This time stay on it when I cum."

I tilted my head up to look up towards Tom past his stomach and hairy chest to his face that was looking down at me. We locked eyes and I could see how much he was enjoying himself. I concentrated on using my tongue, then started lowering and raising myself with my lips tight on his shaft. I sucked him steadily and was rewarded with small gasps.

Rick was hitting that spot in my ass over and over. I didn't think I could cum from being fucked, but this time the feelings kept building instead of subsiding. I had four hands on me, gripping and rubbing. Tom was moaning and Rick was making small pleasurable sounds. I started moaning myself even though my mouth was full. I gave up control. Rick's dick pushed just inside my rectum. Each time I moved forward, Tom's large glans pressed into my mouth. I tried to hold on. Both were gyrating slightly. I was loving the feel of Tom's dick so much I pressed down on it. Waves of feelings spread from my ass. I started to shake. My body twitched over and over. My dick was hanging between my legs untouched, shooting wads of sperm down upon my thighs and the bedsheet. Rick's slow thrusts kept my body swaying. My dick kept pulsing. I had to scream. I twisted my head sideways. Tom's wet dick slid against the side of my face, and I shouted into his thick pubes.

With only a brief break, Rick resumed his strokes as Tom moved his legs out from under me and kneeled at the head of the bed. He put his hand on his shaft and directed it into my mouth. Now both were kneeling and shifting in and out of me. Rick pushed farther into me, and I felt his hand grip my shoulder. His other hand was on me as well, as was Tom's. I was caught between them. As Rick thrusted, I was pushed towards Tom and his dick slid into the back of my mouth. If I pushed away from Tom I pressed against Rick until he was all the way in. They thrust at me chaotically, sometimes pulling back at the same time or thrusting forward. They were keeping different rhythms. Both were bent over me with their arms and legs touching me. I was cool when I first entered the room, but now the heat of their bodies and the friction and movement was building. I wanted Tom to finish in my mouth, so I tried as best I could with all the jostling to use my tongue on him.

They took advantage of my position for a long time. I was held in place by their cocks and hands. I was almost hanging between them held in place by their shafts and hands.

When they both pushed forward at the same time Tom's dick went deep in my mouth as Rick's balls slapped against me. Even being used the way I was, there was a certain thrill to feeling both at the same time. Rick's thrusts were getting faster and stronger. He pulled at my hip and shoulder hard and started pumping into my ass and letting out a long series of grunts. Tom held onto my hair and pulled back a bit and let me breath as Rick whined and slammed against my ass.

"Fuckin go Rick." Tom said.

Rick slammed into me several more times and my face bounced against Tom. After Rick's hips stopped jerking, he slowly pulled out of me. I rested my face against Tom's crotch. Any thought of finishing Tom was forgotten as my jaw and ass finally rested.

"I want some Ass." Tom said as he shifted off the bed and got behind me.

This was it. I held my position. I resigned myself to experiencing Tom deep inside of me. I think part of me wanted to feel a long cock slide inside, but Tom pushed me aside. Rick was moved into the middle of the bed on all fours and Tom was behind him fingering some lube up his ass and then pushing his cock in.

I lay on my side looking up at the two of them as Tom fucked him. Rick's dick swung between his legs, swollen and greasy.

"I've been waiting for this for ten years." Tom said.

Rick's face looked pained. Maybe pain, maybe something else. His mouth hung open. He licked his lips. For the first few minutes Tom slid slowly into him and commented on how good Rick's ass felt. Soon his thrusts sped up and he was breathing heavily. He was sliding the length of his dick into him. His hips were slapping Rick's muscular buttocks. That whole long dick was being pushed inside of him over and over. Tom bent over him and slowed down. He started kissing Rick near his shoulders and neck and moving his hands over Rick's chest and stomach. Then he slammed into him hard, and Rick gasped. Over and over. Tom's muscular arms wrapped around Rick, and he started to pivot his hips steadily. With his face pressed sideways on Rick's back, Tom grunted. Then he grunted louder. Rick was whining loudly in a pitch I had never heard before. Tom straightened out and drove his hips forward as he pulled Rick back hard and then he finished with an ear-piercing groan and short thrusts that pushed Rick up the bed.

Both of them were as still as a statue for a few seconds. Tom's weight slowly pushed Rick flat onto the bed. The room was quiet for a while with just the sound of their breathing. Tom slid backwards until he slid out. He backed off the bed and left the room.

Rick laid face down on the bed with his eyes closed. Tom was in the bathroom for a while then we heard him packing his gear. He told us he was leaving to catch the last ferry. I listened to Tom's truck driving away on the gravel path. He was finally gone. Rick got off the bed and pulled the top sheet off. He left the room. I went back to the couch. Rick and I didn't talk about what happened. I read my book. When it was time for bed I crawled in next to Rick.

He had been mostly silent, but now he started talking. "I didn't tell you the truth before. It wasn't like I said it was."

"What wasn't?"

"With Adam. I said he grabbed me first, but the truth is, I got him to look at porn with me and I grabbed his cock first. He didn't even touch mine until the next time. And I gave him oral many times before he did it to me."

I thought about why that mattered.

"When Tom confronted me about Adam, he didn't force me to do anything. He told me I should stop. I denied it, but he had watched us twice and he told me what he saw. I told him I was just curious, and we talked about how he always wanted a girl to go down on him. He got erect talking about it, and then it just happened. I had his shorts down and I had his dick in my mouth. He never did it to me, but he wanted me to do it to him all the time after that. I wanted to do more with him, so I started wrestling with him when we were alone. We would do it for a while then I would suck his dick. One time at the beach he pushed down my bathing suit. I didn't resist. He fucked me slowly. After a few minutes I became overwhelmed, and I came onto the sand beneath me. I came every time he fucked me. He used to kiss my back as he fucked me, and when we tried different positions, he would even kiss me on the mouth when he was in me."

Now I understood what had happened. They had fallen into their old habits. I asked him whom Tom was referring to when he said I looked like somebody.

"You look like Adam. A bit. He was tall and thin as well. From behind you look like Adam. In the summer, on the first morning, you looked very cute lying on the couch asleep."

We talked until he didn't want to anymore. I lay next to him offering him silent company until I drifted off to sleep.

In the early morning light, I woke up and started thinking about what had happened. I grabbed hold of Rick pressing my body against his. He turned towards me and languidly ran his hands on my skin. I felt in his underwear. He was barely erect. I had an erection which he noticed. He held onto it. After a while it was obvious that I needed to be satisfied. He shifted down and put his mouth on it. Laying on my side I lazily shifted my hips sliding my cock into his mouth as he slowly used his lips and tongue. After a while he stopped and shifted up the bed. He turned away from me and placed his ass opposite my erection. I slid it between his cheeks. I pressed in until I was against his anus. I rocked into him testing out his opening. He pulled away. He reached over to the nightstand. I felt him putting lube on my cock.

He lay face down and raised his hips. I was staring at his ass, raised and presented to me. I had fantasized about pushing my prick into his ass ever since I saw him fucking my aunt in the summer. I grabbed his buttocks and separated them, staring at his puckered red entry. I got behind him between his legs and pressed my erection in. This time as I pushed against his opening, it slid in. I was being gentle, but I slid in easily. I thought he would be loose after what Tom did to him, but I felt a smooth tightness enveloping my shaft. I pressed into his velvety ass as slowly as I could for the next few minutes.

I lowered myself along his back and kissed his neck as my hips continued to move. My hips and cock moved without any guidance. It was as if they had a life of their own. I was thrusting into him harder. I was close to cumming but I couldn't make myself slow down. He turned his face sideways, and I lowered myself kissing him near the mouth. I started fucking him harder. My balls were bouncing against his flesh. Rick started to moan and whine. Before I could finish, he yelled. I was thrusting frantically until I stopped deep inside of him, and my dick flexed. I pumped and grunted until my body went soft on top of him.

I shifted a bit, but he said. "Don't move!"

I lay on top of him as my dick slowly softened. With a slight lifting of my hips, I slipped out. I went and cleaned up and waited for Rick to get out of bed.

We spent the day shuddering the windows and draining the pipes under the house and putting the water heater in standby mode. With the house closed we went for lunch and caught the ferry. He dropped me off at the bus station and thanked me for coming with him to close the Beach House.

I saw him again at Christmas, but never alone. We didn't have a chance to talk about what had happened between us. A few months later I asked my mother about visiting the beach house again this summer, but she told me that my Aunt Jane was no longer dating Rick. I never saw him again.