Closing the Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up Rick was anxious to get away from the beach house for the afternoon. He wanted to avoid Tom. He took me out for breakfast, and we hung out at the main town. We couldn't stay away forever, so we brought some groceries home. There were two pheasants hanging on the porch on hooks, but Tom didn't come back until after dinner.

Tom spent the next few hours with us. He slowly drank a couple of beers, and despite Rick not liking him he was funny and nice to be around. He talked to me a lot. He talked about visiting the cabin when he was young. He and Rick would often vacation together, and he told me funny stories about what kids would do on the island. Tom looked a lot like his cousin under his well-trimmed beard. They had similar bodies, but where Rick was strong and well defined, Tom was a bit bigger. Judging from the size of his arms he looked like someone who was used to physical labor. There was a manliness about him in the way that he talked and acted.

He headed out to a lodge and after we heard him drive away, I said "He wasn't so bad Rick."

"I'm just glad to have you to myself." I could see in his eyes exactly what he wanted. I walked towards the bedroom, and he followed me in and wrapped his arms around me from behind and started kissing my neck. "I've been waiting all day for this."

We stood by the bed slowly taking each other's clothes off. He took every opportunity to kiss me as different parts of my body were exposed. After I was naked, I sat on the bed and slowly pulled down his underwear until his shaft sprung out and stuck straight at me. As soon as I put my lips on it, he moaned. "Oh yeah. Just do that for a while."

He stood in front of me as I moved my face forward and back, stopping only to flick with my tongue either along his shaft when he held it in my mouth or on his slit when I pulled back. Then he got on the bed, and we grounded up against each other. He held me face down and kissed me from my neck to my legs. He lifted my hips. For a few minutes he used his tongue on my anus, then he reached over for the lube, and I felt it being pressed into me. He pushed lube easily into me, first one finger then two. He moved his fingers inside of me until I moaned. I had that feeling again of building orgasm. I looked between my legs. I was less than semi-erect but I felt that stirring feeling.

"How's that? Do you think that will make you cum?"

Even though I was panting I told him. "I don't think so."

If he was disappointed, he didn't say anything. He repositioned himself and I felt his shaft separate my cheeks and force its way into my rectum. He moved it a few inches and just kept it here making small movements. "How bout this?"

"Yeah, that's good." I said even though I knew I wouldn't finish. I loved the sensation for a while, but then I asked him to go deeper. He immediately filled me. As he slowly fucked me, he kept asking me if I was getting close. I lied to him and said it felt great, that I wanted him to fuck me. I moaned and made noises to encourage him and soon he was getting frantic. The bed was creaking, and my buttocks made a small slapping noise as his hips slammed against me. He was breathing heavily, and I knew that he couldn't stop. I rested my face on the mattress and waited for him to satisfy himself. I felt stretched by his thickness.

The bed kept making noise. He kept sliding it a few inches deep inside me. His hands were relaxed on my hips, but once and a while he would tug me back. He stopped moving and asked me to rock into him. I slid forward and back on the mattress pushed and pulled by him. Each time my cheeks pushed against his hips. He kept encouraging me. "Oh ya." I would rock a few more times, then "Fuck yes." I looked down. I had dripped onto the sheets again and a drop of cum was pooled at the tip of my semi-erect prick. I had that feeling in my balls of a near orgasm that never quite made it to completion. I exaggerated my moans. Rick started thrusting into me again and his tight grip on my hips held me in place as he pushed fully into me over and over. His breathing was getting choppy, and I could feel his legs tense up against mine.

I looked up and I saw the door was ajar. Tom was standing there watching. From his angle he could see me but not Rick behind me. Rick's movement forced me to sway. I had no control. Rick held me with his iron grip. He was thrusting wildly. "Take it. Cmon. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum in you. Fuck ya." Then he pulled my hips back hard and pushed against me and shuddered and came. From the way he moved it felt like he squirted into me four times. Each time he grunted, at first loudly and then quieter each time after the fourth thrust he shook himself in me with a series of tight short thrusts, then he put his weight on me, and we collapsed with him still in my ass. I looked up at the doorway and Tom looked back at me then moved away.

"Tom is here." I said quietly. When he didn't respond I said it again louder.

"What?"

"Tom is here, he was in the doorway."

I felt him pull out quickly. It was a sudden almost painful shock as he withdrew. I heard him pull at some tissues and felt him shove one up my ass. Then he was off the bed wiping his dick and pulling up his underwear and shorts. He headed out of the room. I lay face down, recovering and sore.

"What the fuck are you doing Tom?"

"The lodge party was boring."

I heard Rick walking around. "Where's your truck? Did you sneak up on us?"

"Yeah, I snuck back. Because you lied. You said you weren't fucking around with this kid. You broke your promise. I bet you've been doing this for the last ten years."

"It's none of your fucking business."

"At least you're not the bitch."

I was suddenly afraid that they would get violent. Tom was bigger, but Rick was a powerful guy. I pushed a second tissue up my ass and started to put on my underwear. Thankfully the yelling and noise had stopped. I got my shorts on and went to the doorway holding my shirt. Tom was sitting on the couch; Rick was standing over him looking tense.

"Come on out kid." Tom said. "It's going to be ok."

I started buttoning up my shirt and I walked over to them.

"I'm sorry." Rick said to me.

I was confused. I didn't know why Tom snuck back or exactly what they were arguing about.

"It was your promise, Rick." Tom said. "And you broke it. Now things are going to go back the way they were."

"You can't be serious."

"Rick. I found you in bed with a boy. You gotta pay the price."

"I won't."

"That's ok. Either one of you." Tom started to unbuckle his pants.

"What's going on?" I spoke so low that I wasn't sure they heard me.

Tom unzipped his pants and started removing them. He sat down on the couch. He had a long dick sticking out of thick natural pubes. It came up and then curved down by the weight of the meaty head. He was removing his shirt. He had a naturally hairy chest. His hair tapered off towards his stomach and then continued down to his crotch.

"Explain it to him, Rick."

"When I was your age, Tom caught me with another boy. To prevent him from telling, I had to do things for him. Like this. One of us has to suck his dick."

"No we don't."

"He's not bluffing. Your mother will find out, and Jane will find out."

"It will be easy, kid. I haven't cum in five days. It won't take you more than ten minutes." Tom held his hand out in my direction. "Cmon."

When I stepped forward, he grabbed my arm and then forced me down on my knees right in front of his erection. From that angle it appeared even bigger. Up close I could see his balls under the pubes. He had pubes along the bottom of his shaft thinning out towards the reddish ring of skin below his flared head. There was a musky smell. I took one last look at Rick hoping he would put a stop to this, but when he didn't say anything, I moved forward and put my lips on Tom's dick. I could feel it rising. I licked slowly until he was fully straight. It felt so large. I slid my lips down until my mouth was full. I moved my tongue, and I felt his pubes along the bottom of his shaft. They were very noticeable at first, but soon I was used to the feeling. There was a slight vinegar taste coming out of his tip.

"Oh God. You're hardly doing anything, and it already feels good. I told you this would be easy."

I wanted to finish him quickly, so I lowered my mouth on him until I felt his pubes on my chin, and I still couldn't get him in. I reached forward and wrapped my hand around the base of his shaft. From the top of my hand to his tip was a manageable distance so I started moving up and down, flicking my tongue at the top and sucking at the bottom. I slid my hand up a bit, so I got some saliva on it and then slid it back to the base of his shaft.

"That's good. Keep that up."

I moved up and down, with my hand and mouth working together. After only a few minutes his legs tensed up. Rick always wanted to last, but Tom wasn't complaining that I was working his cock hard. I had the idea of using my other hand to rub his balls. Balancing against his legs I reached between his legs and pressed my fingers through his pubes until I was rubbing the wrinkled flesh covering his duck egg sized balls.

His hand pulled my arm away. "What are you doing? Don't finger me down there. Use your tongue." Then he pulled his shaft towards his stomach and tilted his hips.

His bulls hung impressively. Rick kept his clean, so I didn't know what to expect from all the pubes, but I moved my mouth down and stuck my tongue out and wiggled it until it was wetting the surface of his sack. I licked his balls, and his strong aroma filled my nostrils. Tom repositioned his legs so that I had even better access. I used my tongue and lips on him as he made small noises of approval. I experimented with licking and taking one into my mouth, but I found the pubic hair to be too much. I lifted my head and pulled his shaft back into my mouth.

I was enjoying the unique feel and sensation of Tom's cock. I worked up some saliva. As I moved up and down, I slid my palm up to get it wet. I kept jerking my head in time with my hands keeping my lips tight on his shaft. He reached forward with one hand and placed it along my neck. As I moved up and down, he gently rubbed my neck and ear. I was confused by the seeming affection. "Suck it." He whispered. When he was as deep in my mouth I could take, I sucked in until my cheeks caved. "Suck it." He repeated. So, the next time I sucked harder. "Suck it." He said in a more frantic tone. I started moving my head and hands quicker and sucking continuously. I looked up and saw his stomach and chest moving with his panting breath.

He let out a guttural sound as I held still and felt his dick pulse. He shot into my mouth in a steady stream that instantly filled my mouth. He body bucked as another stream shot into me and his dick jerked in my mouth. His cum must have blocked something in my sinus because I couldn't breathe through my nose. He kept jerking and squirting. The cum was falling out of my mouth onto his pubes. I couldn't swallow all his savory tasting semen. I choked with his dick still in my mouth. When his body stopped moving and his last moan ended, I stood up and ran to the bathroom. I was wet with his cum all the way from my nose to my chin. I ran the water and spit and gargled and spit and washed my face over and over until the last of his flavor was removed. I coughed a couple of times and put a finger in my mouth to remove a coarse pube. I looked down. My shorts were tented by a full erection.

I came out and he was pulling up his pants. Rick sat in the kitchen facing away. Tom headed to the bathroom. "That was good kid, but you gotta stay on it at the end a little longer."

I sat on the couch. Rick still sat facing away from me.

Tom eventually came out of the bathroom. "You might as well sleep in his bed tonight kid. There ain't no secrets left." Then a little louder he said "Rick, make sure you're both here tomorrow night."

I walked up to Rick. "What is he talking about?"

Rick stood up and silently walked to the bedroom and motioned me to follow. We crawled into bed and lay close together so we could talk.

"Tonight was just the start." Rick said. "He will want to do more tomorrow."

"Maybe we should just leave Rick. Leave a note telling him to close up the house and we will get out of here tomorrow."

"That won't help.

I got into bed and lay there confused. Rick was silent. After a long time, I decided I had to know. "What is going on? What is the story with you and Tom?"

"We have to do what Tom wants."

"Why?"

Rick turned toward me and moved closer. "When I was your age, I had a friend named Adam. I used to fool around with him. It started with just horsing around but he grabbed me down there and gave me a handjob. It was my first. Back in those days, the girls I knew didn't do things like that. Soon I did it for him. And then we did blowjobs. Every time I went to his house, or he came to mine we did each other. In the summer I came to the island. We lived across the mainland, but I spent my whole summer here. After a few weeks I got my parents to arrange for Adam to visit the Island for a few days. As soon as he was here, we ran off and fooled around. For the three days he was here, we kept sneaking off to the woods or the far part of the Island or right here in the house when my parents were away."

I pictured Rick as young as I was fooling around with another boy. "What's about Tom? What's this got to do with him?"

"Tom was on the island. After Adam left, Tom confronted me. Called me a sissy-boy. I denied it, but he had been spying on us the whole time. I couldn't let him tell anyone. My father, my grandfather... they were both judgmental about 'being a man'. I had to keep Tom quiet. He was going to tell my father until I got on my knees and offered to show him what a blowjob was like. Tom leaned against a tree, and I sucked him off. And then the next day. And the next. Every day he insisted. There were five weeks left to the summer. One day we were on the beach near the cliffs, and he said he was tired of blowjobs. He wrestled me onto my knees, pulled down my bathing suit and fucked me. Then every day after that."

I thought of the absurdity of it. "Why didn't you make him stop? Threaten to tell your parents. You were both doing it."

"Yeah, but I was the bitch. That was the logic. My grandfather talked about it sometimes. It was basically ok to get your dick sucked by a sissy-boy, or to make one your bitch by fucking them if no women were around. It wasn't normal or anything, but sometimes it happened. We both would have gotten into trouble, but it would have been worse for me."

I thought about what Tom had said earlier, 'At least you're not the bitch.' I was the bitch. He caught Rick fucking me. Tomorrow he was going to fuck me with that long cock. It was surreal.

"But it stopped. Right?"

"Yeah. My mother figured us out. She saw what I was like around Adam and suspected and then she suspected with Tom. She told me we would have to stop, or my father would be told. I told Tom and he agreed to stop. He made me promise never to do gay stuff again with anyone or he said there would be a price to pay."

I thought about it for a while. It was just bad luck that Tom had shown up. I asked Rick what to expect tomorrow.

"Tom used to like grabbing at me until I satisfied him one way or the other. He can be affectionate and generous but don't try to kiss him or grab at him. He has to be in charge. Tomorrow don't kiss me. It's embarrassing, but I don't want Tom to know all the things we do together."

I thought about Rick fucking me as Tom watched. Tom's musky smell. His long cock. The way he squirted into my mouth. I hadn't cum yet all night and now I had a rager. I snuggled against Rick and rubbed my erection against him. At first, he seemed disinterested, but I had soon pushed his head down and started thrusting into his mouth. With an image of Tom watching me through the bedroom door as Rick was thrusting into my ass I let go and came. I shouted. I didn't care if Tom heard in the other room.

The next day, I woke up alone in bed. Rick didn't want to talk about what happened the previous night. We went out for lunch and hiked and cleaned up around the Beach house. We put the beach chairs into the shed and took out the shudders for the windows. It was a normal day and Rick didn't talk about what had happened the night before. Tom was not around, but after coming back from a walk we noticed another pheasant on the front porch. His truck was gone.

Rick and I prepared dinner. I kept thinking about what Tom had said. I asked Rick "Are we going to do what Tom wants tonight?"

Rick explained it to me again. He added "It's just one night. Then you won't have to see him again."

Tom came back. He sat down next to me on the couch. "Hey Kid. I thought about you today. It's not your fault Rick broke his promise. Last night was great, but you can keep out of it tonight if you want."

I looked over at Rick. He had a surprised look on his face mixed with a bit of panic. "It's fine." I said.

"Great." Tom smiled. "Just give me a few minutes." He showered, changed and came back out.

It was a very awkward moment when the three of us went into the bedroom. Tom didn't say anything, and Rick was just standing beside the bed, so I decided to pull my T-shirt off. First Rick was standing next to me helping me take off my pants and then Tom's hands were on me as well. He ran his hands along my skin, and I felt myself pushed back onto the bed as my socks were tugged off. Now I was completely naked, and Tom and Rick were taking their shirts off. I was the center of attention. Two sets of hands touched me, and I was pressed up against one then the other. Tom ran his fingers along my pubes and commented. "He's got less pubes than you did at his age, Rick." He turned me over and rubbed my ass. "And a great little ass. You know who he looks like don't you?"

For a while I was handled by one or both. Pulled in different directions with four hands on me. Pants came off and I felt their erections poking against me. Tom lifted me onto his lap and his long dick stuck out between my thighs. Rick pulled me sideways. My face slid down Rick's stomach and I put my mouth over his dick. Tom moved to one side, while I was busy with Rick, I felt his hand on my back. Tom was watching me as I raised and lowered my head and sucked on Rick's dick. I stopped and looked at Tom expecting him to move me or maybe help me, but he just pushed my head down so that Rick filled my mouth again. For the next few minutes Rick laid back and I put on a show for Tom. Rick moaned and Tom commented "You are pretty good at that boy."

I felt Tom repositioning himself and his hands were roamed around my ass and my balls as Rick's thick shaft held my jaw open. I was on my knees with Rick's dick still in my mouth and I felt Tom press forward until his beard brushed up against my backside. As I concentrated on moving my head up and down on Rick, Tom pressed his mouth into my ass and then extended his thick tongue. He licked me and tongued me, as I tried to concentrate on Rick. I wondered why Tom wouldn't suck my dick but it was ok for him to flick his tongue hard against my anus. With four hands caressing my body and Rick's thick dick in my mouth as Tom flicked, I started to get an overwhelming feeling that I might cum. I was tempted to grab my shaft and jerk it, but I knew that it would be better if I waited.

Tom pulled his face off my ass and moved up the bed and he pulled me towards his crotch. I lifted his shaft upwards and lowered my mouth onto it. Tom propped himself up against the headboard and I was repositioned again until I was on my hands and knees between Tom's spread legs. Rick shifted down and Tom guided him towards his dick. Now both of us were between Tom's legs. He pulled my head off of his shaft and shifted his dick towards Rick's face. Rick lowered his mouth onto it and started shifting up and down. His cheeks shifted in as he sucked. Rick pulled up and Tom guided us both towards his dick with his hands on the back of our heads. For the next few minutes, we tongued his shaft and his crown. Our mouths touched with Tom's dick was between us.