Closing the Business Deal Pt. 02

Story Info
The deal has closed, and they meet to celebrate over dinner.
928 words
4.13
1.6k
0
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was conveniently located within walking distance of my hotel. Grace and I were to meet Charles at the Restaurant at 8 PM. Since we had a few hours to be meeting Charles Grace and I spent some time getting to know one another better.

Which translated into Grace spending a fair amount of time between my legs. For a gal that never had been with another woman, she picks up eating pussy like a pro very quickly. I told her to make sure she did not find a single hair between my legs. Unbeknownst to her I had my pussy freed from hair with a laser. She searched and searched, and I came and came.

To thank her for the wonderful work she did I took out the newly purchased toys. A strap-on. I had her on her knees sucking my cock. Forcing her head down to take the strap-on as deep as she could. When it was nice and wet I went to work on her pussy, fucking Grace. Whenever she was close to coming I pulled back, teasing her but not letting her be satisfied. I had her begging me to let her cum.

To tease her more I switched up on her and started probing her asshole. She told me no one was ever there before but in her state, she would take whatever orgasm I would give her. Sadly for Grace, I was not going to allow her to have her first anal orgasm. After showering together and having her begging me to allow her to cum, we dressed and headed to dinner.

Walking through the hotel lobby hand in hand we turned quite a few heads. True be told it was more Grace than I her high beams were on and her nipples were trying to rip through the sheer material of her dress. Her hips were swaying due to the wetness between her legs. Grace was still begging me to let her cum.

As we walked to the restaurant I kept pinching Grace's nipples to keep her on edge. Entering the restaurant we headed to the bar, it was crowded with business types having drinks after dinner before heading back to their hotels. We turned a lot of heads. Ordering a couple of cocktails we noticed that we had several men offering to pay for our drinks.

Grace and I had a lot of new friends, all willing to fuck our brains out. Letting them know we had dinner plans but later we might have some free time. In moments I had a handful of business cards and room numbers. I warned them that Grace was in slut mode so be forewarned.

Before the bar could lose control, Charles arrived and the Matre d' had our table ready. I whispered to Charles, we will be right behind you, give us a moment. As Charles walked into the dining room, I spun Grace around to the bar, with all eyes on her I untied her halter top. What little of her breast that were uncovered were now totally on display for all of the men at the bar.

Grace was startled for a moment that gave the bar a good view of her ample breasts. Then she regained her composure and pulled the top of her dress back up as the bar roared. I tied her halter back up as we turned to go to dinner.

As we arrived at our table Charles asked what the commotion was at the bar. I think the home team scored a goal. That was my reply. Changing the subject, I wondered if we cleaned up nicely. Do you think our shopping trip was a success?

Charles grinned with delight, you ladies look amazing!

Glad you like it, you will be getting the bill.

The possibilities looked endless Charles replied.

If he only knew what was in store for him.

Our drinks were replenished, and food and wine were ordered. We sat in a circular booth with me in the middle. Charles asked about our day and his hand kept finding my knee. I told him to be a good boy or I would not sign the contract.

Earlier in the day my office sent over wire transfer information for the $500k retainer.

Charles informed me he had just sent my office and our bank the wire transfer execution. Moments later I received a text confirming the transfer. Then let's celebrate. The drinks and food came and the conversation turned to shop. I raved about how helpful Grace had been, as I stroked her thigh under the tablecloth.

As we finished the entree, we informed the waiter to bring another bottle of wine to discuss some business. It would give us some time alone before he brought the bill. I had worked for my hand between Grace's legs, she was so aroused she spread her legs enough to allow me access to her pussy. I knew she was close to coming so I removed my hand.

I reached behind her head and untied her halter exposing her breasts. Charles' eyes almost popped out of his head. Rolling Grace's nipples between my thumb and forefinger got her close to cumming. She was moaning loudly, not carrying that she was on display to Charles, all she wanted was to cum.

Looking at Charles I told him that Grace was my new fuck toy, I hoped he did not mind that I pwned his executive assistant. Whenever I was in town she was available to me. Charles just nodded.