Good Vibrations Day 01

Story Info
A lost bet, Heather must submit to Tom’s remote control.
2.5k words
4.14
16.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good vibrations

Monday

She grabbed a hold of the sink with her right hand, squeezing the edge of the sink and counter as hard as she could. Knees starting to buckle, and her legs felt like jelly. Her left hand had made its way under her robe to grab a handful of her firm round tits.

She couldn't catch her breath and was starting to feel lightheaded as wave after wave of orgasm rushed through her. She would grind her hips against the air as though she was fucking some invisible man. She thought she was going to pass out as she collapsed to her knees.

Desperately needing it to stop so she could recover, she turned her head towards the Wyze camera and pleaded with Tom to please give her a 5-minute break. This was her 5th orgasm in 2 hours.

Heather being a Denver Broncos' fan had lost a bet to Tom when they played his Cowboys. Had she won, she would have had Tom cleaning the house and cooking dinner for a month. Being that she lost she had to wear this U-shaped remote-controlled vibrator that Tom controlled for a week.

She had to wear it everywhere she went and every day for a week. And this was a busy week, full of appointments, soccer games, meetings, and even a job interview for Heather.

This was just the first day. And it wasn't even noon yet. The kids were all at school and luckily, she had nothing to do until later this evening.

Over a year before, they had cameras installed all throughout the house as well as outside. The only place they couldn't monitor was the bathrooms. That would've just been too weird. They could keep an eye on the pasture and the barn from any phone or tablet.

They could run a fast errand and leave the oldest child with the young ones because they could monitor everything. Even just a fast walk down the long driveway to check the mail or get a kid on or off the bus was easier with the cameras to monitor the other kids.

Tom decided that she could have a break, even allowing her to remove the vibrator, but she had to make sure it was back in place by 2 pm.

Heather made the most of her break, she quickly finished her chores and decided to kick back in the recliner for a nap. As it was almost 1 pm when she laid down, she went ahead and replaced her remote toy so she wouldn't have to extend the bet another week.

Tom watched intently from his cell phone at work. Heather laying in the recliner, still wearing nothing but her silk panties and knee length house robe, began to separate her legs. She was still asleep when Tom reactivated the vibration to her toy.

With her eyes closed she raised both knees and allowed them to fall open to the side. Her hands both came up to take a hold of her breast. Her hips moving up and down to match the rhythm Tom had set on the toy.

Whatever she was dreaming about must have been good as her hips raised up and down to match the imaginary cock being shoved in and out of her tight little pussy. Of course, she had celebrity crushes what woman doesn't. Tom wondered who she was thinking about as she moaned out a name that wasn't quite audible enough to make out.

Heather's hips begin moving faster as the vibration became more intense. Her right leg gets flung over the arm of the chair as she reaches down with her left hand to grab her other leg and hold it high in the air with her elbow under her knee.

Breast now exposed as her right hand moves from one breast to the other. She is slowly squeezing and kneading them, pinching her nipples in between squeezes.

Tom notices her head start to move from side to side. This is his tell-tale way to know she is about to explode in orgasm. He turns the intensity as high as it will go as her hips begin to fly up and down.

You would think she was having her brains fucked out by a ghost if you could see this. Left knee now pressed hard against her chest as her left arm holds it high. Right hand squeezing her tit so hard it looks like it's about to pop. She has put her right foot on the footrest to help raise her hips.

Her head flies forward as her hips reach skyward. Her mouth opened with eyebrows scrunching together. You can see every muscle in her athletic body contract and spasm. Her abdominal muscles showing off what great shape she has kept herself in. Her sweeping thigh muscles spasm uncontrollably as you can clearly see a big wet spot form in her panties.

As the orgasm subsides, Heather awakens and looks at the camera. She tells Tom that was the most intense dreams she has ever had, and she might just start wearing this thing every day.

Tom tells her over the intercom that he has some work to do and that although she must leave it in, she can relax until he gets home. He has some work to finish up and won't be available to watch again until later.

Heather jumps in the shower and finally gets dress for the day. Finishing up a few household chores, as it's getting close to time to pick the kids up from the bus stop.

Heather being the great mom she is was always there to get the kids off the bus, some days other moms would venture out or drive up to the bus stop, but Heather was always there.

For the most part she got along well with all the other moms. Sue, one mom who would come out and talk to her, much younger than Heather and very petite. Lauren was the other neighbor, although she was an attractive lady, she was miserable to be around, from a well to do family. She was a holy roller and had never had anything bad happen in her life.

Today the 3 ladies stood talking about something in the news, as much as a holy roller Lauren was, Sue was the opposite. Heather always found herself trying to mediate the conversation.

Tom driving home knew that at this time of day his beautiful wife would be standing at the bus stop waiting for the kids. He decided to turn on the vibrator even though he couldn't watch from the cameras.

Heather was really getting tired of hearing Lauren talk about high morals and standards as she suddenly felt a shock go straight into her clit and g-spot at the same time. It surprised her, as she had almost forgotten it was there and never thought in a million years the Tom would turn it on while she was at the bus stop.

Pussy quivering as she started to breathe deeply. Her firm round breast begins to rise and fall with her breathing. Lauren looks at her like she is completely possessed, and Sue begins to laugh as she kinda has a feeling she knows what is going on.

Heather pulls her phone out and calls him. She demands that he stop now, she has turned her back to the ladies and walked about 10 feet away. Tom tells her she had better learn to control her orgasm as she has a busy week ahead of her and she must wear that everyday everywhere.

Heather reaches up and starts to pinch her nipple while on the phone with Tom and her back to the other moms. She squats down to get more pressure from her pants against the vibration and starts to come right there on the street corner with Tom on the phone and the ladies watching her.

She manages to control her reaction and her orgasm isn't noticeable to anyone except Tom as she called him a bastard for doing this to her. He set the toy to pulse every 15 seconds from then until he got home.

Heather now aware that it was there and what rhythm Tom had set was able to control her reactions better. She rejoined the ladies in conversation, and no one acted like anything was out of the ordinary. Heather thought maybe she controlled it better than she first thought.

Once everyone was home from the bus fast work was made of homework and afternoon chores. Heather sent all the kids out to ride 4 wheelers so when Tom got home, they had the house to them selves.

As Tom walked in, she rushed to meet him at the front door. Before he could even say hello, she was on her knees fishing his hard cock out of his pants. Tom immediately set the vibration to high and leaned against the door as Heather took him in her mouth.

She immediately grabbed the base of his cock as she then started to lick the underside from the base all the way to the top. Taking time to circle the head with her tongue before sliding as much of his shaft into her mouth as she could.

Bobbing her head up and down while stroking his dick with her hand at the same time. She took her other hand to cup his balls and gently squeeze them. As Tom's orgasm approached, he took the back of her head and began to move it up and down on him. Heather redoubled her efforts as she was about to cum from the vibrations in her pussy.

Heather now squatted, knees completely to the side so her ass is sitting on the hard wood floor. She is driving her pelvis as hard as she can into the floor as she is reaching the height of her orgasm. Tom does one final thrust as his already fat cock swells inside Heather's mouth and shoots stream after stream of thick cum into her mouth.

Her hips driving back and forth as she starts to gag and swallow as fast as she can. Cum running down her face from the corner of her mouth. They have both cum together.

Tom helps her up kissing her he tells her that the soccer game is in an hour. She gives him a look, as to say this isn't going to be fun trying to control herself at a soccer game while he is getting his rocks off watching. Tom says he will only turn it on if the 2 dads that always flirt with her at soccer do their normal routine. If the dads leave her alone then he wont buzz her in front of the moms.

Once at the game, Tom sitting in his chair watching the game and the other two kids play. Heather standing by the fence cheerleading for the team as she always does. She has positioned herself in between 2 other moms. Everything is going great for her until halftime when the other 2 moms run to the concession stand.

Low and behold just as they always do these two dads come up on each side of her. These guys have constantly hit on and flirted with Heather through out the season. She seems to like the attention but has always said they where harmless due to being married.

As the older guy starts rubbing his hand on her shoulder, I turn on her vibrator. Her head snaps towards me as she starts to quiver like she got a chill. The old guy keeps his hand on her shoulder asking if she is ok. The younger fellow makes sexual comments to her, he says that is touching her shoulder causes that, then imagine what it would do if he was to touch her somewhere else.

Of course I'm sitting less than 10 feet away listening to everything. They keep looking over at me to see if I'm paying attention, but I act as though I'm reading on my phone. I change the pattern of the vibrator and it causes Heather to almost fall back into the younger guy. He catches her with his arms under hers and his hands come around and cup both her boobs.

He gives them a squeeze just as I turn the vibration to max, the older mans hands have moved to her hips as she fell. The combination of her tits being squeezed by this young dude and the increased vibrations sent her into orgasm right there in their arms.

She threw her head back as her knees buckled. She would have surely fell had these two fine gentlemen not been there to help her. Just as she reached the height of her orgasm these 2 guys wives came by and started fussing at them. Heather recovering quickly as I turned off the vibrator acted like she was passing out. I came over to help and both these guys turned around having noticeable hard ons in their pants were led off by their wives.

Heather smacks my arm and says I'm a real asshole. She says if it didn't feel so damn good, she would kill me.

The rest of the evening was uneventful. Tom let her remove the toy for the evening, he wasn't going to play that game in front of the kids. After the kids went to bed however, they both cuddled on the chair and talked about the day.

Heather was talking dirty to Tom, saying that these two dads at the soccer field told her they were going to fuck her before the season was over.

She tells Tom that she told them once he had turned on the vibration that if they played there cards right maybe they would be able to take her behind the concession stand. The older man shocked said he had a van they would all fit it.

While Heather was talking, Tom slipped his hand down her panties and began rubbing her. She started breathing deeply as she described what they said it would be like being fucked by these two dads to Tom.

She pulled out Tom's dick and pulled her panties to the side. Sitting with her back against his chest turned half sideways so they could talk and kiss she inserted his dick into her willing cunt.

She told Tom that the old man said he would want a blow job first and the young guy could have first crack at her. She told Tom that he described Heather bent over the tailgate of the back of the van while he sat inside getting his blow job.

Heather would be getting it from the young guy, and all this would be going on right in the parking lot of the soccer complex.

She imagined that the older guy would last longer than the young one and asked Tom what would he do if he found her fucking these two guys at the next game.

Tom said to her that he would join in and take his turn and she knows better than to do that without him. As she tells Tom she may like to take two at once they both erupt in orgasm.