Closing Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what do you say?" She whispered in my ear, before running her tongue up my neck. "Do you want to play?" I gasped in response to the chill I got from her hot tongue. I looked over at Norman. He must have been okay with this, because he still had the phone up to his face. Plus he was now rubbing an obvious erection in his pants.

So as a reply I left go of her tit and grasped her chin. I turned her face up to mine and kissed her.

There were no sweet tender kisses that got progressively more aggressive. These kisses were hot and heavy from the get go! Lips smashing, tongues probing, heavy breathing, hands groping. The whole nine yards.

She had my belt buckle undone in no time and when she unbuttoned my shorts and started for my zipper I suddenly remembered where we were, and that I was in the process of closing up. I pushed her away and said "Time out baby. Let me finish locking up?"

She didn't want to stop. She pushed her body back against me and said "Leave it, you can do it later!" She quickly had my zipper down and my hard cock in her warm hand. Luckily I needed to do laundry and wasn't wearing underwear. Which she seemed to appreciate.

I was tempted to agree with her. I fought with myself to just let it go and take her right there and then. But I remembered the rash of robberies that had occurred lately, and didn't want to deal with something like that. I grabbed her wrist and told her "It will only take a second. I don't want to be interrupted. And I sure don't want to be distracted from what I want to do to you!"

That seemed to convince her. She finally let go of my dick and stepped back. "Hurry!" was all she said, and she turned and walked over to Norman.

And hurry I did! I practically ran the rest of the way around the bar. My shorts started to fall down, and rather than trip and fall I took them off and tossed them on the pool table.

She laughed when she saw me running around with just a tee shirt and tennis shoes, my cock leading the way as I continued turning off lights, locking the door and unplugging the video games. I did blow off counting the register. I hadn't been that busy and knew it wouldn't take me long.

I also put off washing my glasses and the few dishes that I had. I thought of Irene and smiled. I could just see her shaking her head.

When I turned to go back to Dar she was sitting in Normans lap at their table and they were reviewing the pics he'd taken so far. She had his cock out now to, and was running her thumb over the swollen head.

I slowed my pace. I wasn't sure if I should just walk over to them or not. It seemed weird to just walk up to a married couple with my hard cock standing up in front of me and say "Okay, I'm ready to fuck you now!"

Luckily she saw me coming and jumped up off his lap. She bent over to give him a kiss and gave his dick a few tugs. Whatever it was that made her want other men, it wasn't a need for bigger cock. Because Norman was sporting a pretty good size dick of his own. He was definitely bigger than what I had to offer.

Whatever it was, I didn't care, and when she turned around to face me her eyes were on fire. She pulled her top off as she started towards me and tossed it onto the pool table with my shorts.

Her tits were not huge but her nipples were hard and pointed straight at me . They jiggled nicely as she walked over to meet me next to the pool table.

When we came together she threw her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss, smashing those sweet tits into my chest. "Are you ready now lover?" she asked just before our lips locked.

I reached down to grab her bare ass under the skirt and lifted her up off the floor. She squealed and threw her legs around me as I walked her over to the pool table.

"I guess you are!" She answered herself as I sat her on the side rail. She grabbed the hem of my shirt and lifted it up over my body. I raised my arms in the air to allow her to pull it up off me and she tossed it behind her to join the growing collection of clothes there on the table.

She immediately started to lick and kiss my bare chest and run her hands around my back. I allowed her to get to know my body for a bit as I ground the length of my shaft along her wet pussy lips and played with her boobs.

Suddenly she put her hands on my chest and pushed me away from her. She hopped down off the table and dropped straight to her knees. Almost before I could register what was happening she had half my cock in her mouth. She had one hand on the base of my cock and had my balls in the other hand.

I groaned with pleasure as her mouth felt so good. She bobbed her head a few times before pulling off to lick me. She ran her tongue up one side, gave the head a swirl, and went down the other.

I instinctively put my hands on her head as I enjoyed her talented mouth, but Norman stepped into my peripheral vision and gently put a hand on my wrist. "Fuck!" I jumped a bit. "I forgot about him!" I thought to myself. He wanted me to move my hand as it was blocking his view of his wife as she sucked my cock.

Actually I was blocking the camera shot. I saw that he had replaced the phone with a digital camera. A red light on the front told me he was taking video. And Dar was putting on a show for him. She opened her mouth and ran her wet lips up and down the side of my dick while looking straight at the camera.

She ducked her head and started to lick my balls while stroking my shaft with her hand. After she had my balls dripping wet she went back to my swollen head and used her lips and tongue on it. All the while her eyes shifted between mine and the camera.

Little by little she started to take more and more of me into her mouth. Gradually bobbing her head to engulf more of me. She looked so fucking HOT with her mouth stretched around my thick dick. Her face flushed with excitement and wet with her own spit. Her eyes were on fire as she put on a show for Norman and gave me so much pleasure.

She started to really suck me then. Stroking the lower section of the shaft with her hand and sucking as much dick into her mouth as she could take. And she could take a lot!

Her mouth felt wonderful as she sucked me. Not too aggressively, but with a nice steady pace and a lot of suction. Her tongue moved the whole time across the bottom of the shaft and swirled around the head on the up stroke. Occasionally she would pull her mouth off and use her tongue around the head. She ran my wet prick across her lips and even her cheeks. Before taking it deep into her mouth again.

I knew if I let her I could have cum before too long with that kind of attention. But as much as I was enjoying her talented mouth, I wanted to enjoy her sexy body.

Finally I needed some of those tits and that pussy. I didn't want to miss out on that! I reached under her arms and as I lifted her up off her knees I told her "C'mere baby. You ain't the only one who loves giving oral!" She squealed with delight at that and after wiping her face with the back of her hand she blurted "Oooh I like the sound of that!"

I helped her to her feet and pulled her head up for another kiss. But after a few seconds of our tongues dueling I started down to kiss her neck. She moaned as I kissed her neck and throat. I moved up and kissed her behind the ear and she tilted her head to give me full access to that side of her neck.

Moving her back against the table I grabbed her hips and helped her back up on the side rail. Then went straight back to kissing her neck and throat.

I could tell she really loved that and she moaned as I indulged her sensitive neck while pulling on her nipples and began rubbing my cock hard against her wet snatch. She felt like she was soaked down there and I couldn't wait to taste her.

I dropped my mouth down and pushed her back some so I could suck on those pointed nipples. She leaned back on her hands as I indulged her tits. Back and forth I went between them, kissing and sucking. Licking and not so gently biting.

I could see Norman beside me, catching every detail on his camera. I tried to block him out and focus on his wife, who was really on fire now and was moaning and gasping as I went to town on those tits. She moved one hand now to the back of my head and whispered "Harder!" as I sucked and bit her hard nipples. "YESS!" She squealed as I bit down on one and pulled my head back, tugging on it with my teeth.

After I had sucked and bit her nipples enough that I was sure she'd have marks the next day I couldn't wait anymore to taste her hot, wet pussy. I could feel her wetness as I ran the length of my raging hard cock between her lips. She was flowing so much I could feel it running down to my balls, and I needed to taste her.

I gave her no warning whatsoever and just dropped to my knees and dove face first into her hot pussy. She let out a yell of surprise as I drove my tongue straight into her. She flopped back on the table and held the back of my head with both hands as she started cumming on my face right away.

I usually love to take my time and build my partners passion slowly. But we were well beyond that. This chick was primed from rubbing on my dick and having her nipples abused and there was no need for subtlety. I ran my tongue between her lips as deep as I could before lapping hard on her clit.

"YES! OH FUCK YES! EAT ME BABY, EAT MY PUSSY!" She practically screamed as I devoured her. I put my hands on the back of her thighs and lifted her feet in the air. I brought my hand in and shoved two fingers into her convulsing snatch while I sucked hard on her clit.

She went fucking crazy. Her hips bucked and her head was flailing side to side. She was scratching at the felt on the pool table to the point where I thought she would tear it. She stopped screaming and seemed like she couldn't catch her breath.

I could feel the muscles of her pussy contract on my fingers and knew she was going to be nice and tight for my cock.

I started working her Gspot as she writhed on the table. Her heels were digging into my back as she fucked back against my face and fingers. Her back arched and her ass came off the table as she started to make a noise in her throat that sounded like she was crying.

Eventually she clamped down on my head with her legs and let out a wail that would have woken the dead. Or at least the tenant in the upstairs apartment, except he was the one who was eating her pussy.

Soon she tried to squirm away from me. Her hands returned to my head, but this time it was to push me away. "Stop!" She pleaded, finally finding her voice again. "Oh fuck, stop! Please, please stop?"

I was really enjoying her flowing pussy and loved making her cum so hard, but I decided she'd had enough. Plus my cock was aching for some of that pussy too!

I abruptly stood up and slid the length of my cock up between her lips and across that enflamed clitoris. She was still riding the waves of her orgasms and hit yet another peak as she felt my hard, hot flesh rub across her over sensitive sex.

"NO!" She squealed while reaching down to grab my dick. I had her firm calves in my hands now, holding her legs wide open while I rolled my hips and worked on the outside of her pussy with my cock. She had reached down and grabbed my prick, trying to direct my head into her, but I wouldn't let her yet. I wouldn't lower my hips enough to give her the angle she needed to take me inside.

"No, stop! Put it in me! Fuck me already!" She begged. "I can't take it anymore! I need it inside me! Fuck me! Put it inside me!" She was humping against me, trying to get me inside her and all the while still riding her orgasms. But the more she tried to get my cock inside her pussy, the more friction it caused on her labia and clit. This just caused more orgasms!

Finally I needed to fuck her, but I wasn't quite done teasing her yet. Her husband was still filming the whole thing, only now he was wanking his dick to beat the band. I really didn't want him shooting his jizz all over me, and that's right where he was inadvertently pointed. I came up with an idea.

"What do think Norman, should I fuck her yet?" I asked him. He was surprised by the question, surprised that I was asking him anything, I guess. I had spent the entire time I was enjoying his wife trying to ignore him.

"She's ready!" He told me. "I've never seen her so ready for some cock!" He kept right on filming, and jacking off while he answered.

"Tell him to fuck me Norman! Tell him!" Dar shouted.

"Yeah, fuck her! Just fuck her already!" He told me. He stepped a little closer to get the insertion on the video.

"Okay, but I don't want her waking the neighborhood when I put my cock in her." I told him "I think you should climb up on the table and put your cock in her mouth first."

He looked at me over the top of the camera. His stroking hand came to a stop. He looked both surprised by the suggestion and hopeful. I guess he had never been included in her games before, outside of the role of photographer and videographer. "Really?" He asked quietly.

"Hell yeah dude! She's definitely hot enough to take us both on. Just look at her." I told him. "And I'm pretty sure you know as well as anyone how good she is with her mouth."

I continued to run the length of my hard cock across her pussy and clit. I noticed that Dar had stopped trying to force my cockhead into her pussy. I looked down at her and she had a strange look on her face. Shock? Excitement? Both?

Was this new ground for them? Frankly that would have been a surprise to me. I would imagine that a couple who was into what we were doing would have been down the MFM road before. But if not, oh well, maybe they should try it.

I wasn't kidding when I told him she was hot enough for both of us. This chick had really enjoyed sucking my cock. And obviously wanted me to fuck her. Why couldn't she enjoy both activities at once.

"Go ahead Norman. Fuck her mouth and I'll fuck this hot snatch!" I told him while looking her in the eye. I saw her eyes widen with excitement and anticipation.

"Oh fuck" She moaned. "Yeah Norman, give me your dick too. C'mon baby!" She moaned, tapping the table to invite him up.

Norman almost dropped the camera as he scampered up on the pool table. "Well that's going to need edited." I thought with a grin.

Norman already had his dick out, so as soon as it was in reach Dar grabbed it and was pulling it towards her hungry mouth. I shifted my hips and got my head snuggled into her entrance and she gasped as Norman slipped his raging hard cock across her lips.

She was looking at me, waiting for me to push forward as she took her husband's dick in her mouth. As I started to push into her we both groaned with pleasure and Norman did too.

Norman started to rock his hips and fuck Dar's mouth. I timed myself with him and started to gradually give her more of my dick too. A little deeper into her with each thrust. I angled myself to run the head of my cock across her G-spot with each stroke.

She was moaning and trying to maintain suction on her husband's cock even as her body tensed up with another intense orgasm. She was looking me right in the eye as she came. Her eyes were wild with lust, her body was flushed and pink with a sheen of sweat. She was really out of control as Norman and I fucked her at both ends.

After all the build up I knew that I wouldn't be able to last long. Her pussy was so fucking hot and clenching my dick with her climax. I tried to go slow, to pace myself and stretch out her pleasure, but she wanted it harder and faster. She pulled her mouth off Norman and told me "C'mon and fuck me! Pound my pussy damn it!"

"Okay baby," I told her. I put my hands under her knees and pushed them up by her tits "You got it!" I told her as I started thrusting harder and faster.

"I won't last long like this baby. Your pussy feels too good!" I told her as I tried to fuck her as hard and fast as I could. She tried to reply but Norman now had a handful of her hair and wouldn't let her. She made some really sexy noises in her throat and her eyes told me to just keep going.

As Norman fucked her mouth he told me "Fuck her man, cum in her pussy! She wants you to fill her with cum!" Her eyes told me she agreed with that. They were wild with lust and she was trying to yell with a mouthful of cock. Her body humping and jerking. She obviously loves cock and didn't want me to pull out.

So I didn't. I grabbed her ankle and handed it to her husband. "Here Norman, hold this for me would ya?" I asked him. He had to let go of her hair and switch the camera to his other hand, but he took her ankle.

"Hell yeah dude, fuck her! Fuck that pussy!" Norman shouted as he tried to capture it all on camera. He would focus on my cock thrusting in and out of her pussy, then pan up her body to her hands roughly mauling her own tits. Then continue on to her hungry mouth taking his cock. He was catching all the action.

I held her other ankle out the other way and she was spread wide open. Helpless to our cocks and loving every second of it. She was tugging on her nipples and moaning on her husband's cock even as her body humped against mine.

And as I tried to fuck her as hard as I could I started to work on her clit with my thumb, now that I had a free hand. Her pussy was soaked and I really didn't need any lube. But I spit on it anyway. For dramatic effect as much as for lubrication.

Norman was getting pretty close to cumming too and moaned again when he saw me do that. I knew she was still riding some serious orgasms and wondered how she'd handle it if Norman and I both came at the same time. Because I was definitely getting close.

"I'm going to cum!" I told them. "She's so fucking Hot! Fuck baby, are you ready for it?" I was now pounding her as hard as I could. Pulling almost all the way out before slamming it home.

Since she couldn't answer me with a mouthful of cock Norman told me "Yeah! She's ready, she wants it! Fill her! Fill her with cum! She loves that!"

With that encouragement and the rest of the stimulation and all the foreplay, I couldn't hold off any longer. "Fuck! Here it cums baby! Ohhh, Fuuuuck!" I yelled as I started to shoot into her pussy. I kept thrusting for as long as I could, then I pushed in as deep as possible and held it there as I emptied my load.

She erupted even more with spasms of her own that milked my dick. Her moans got louder and more intense and the whole thing set Norman off too! He pushed deeper into his wife's mouth as he shouted "Yes take it all baby!"

I saw her gag as she tried to swallow everything Norman was giving her. She managed to swallow most of it, with very little oozing from the corner of her mouth.

Norman saw some of his jizz had escaped onto her lips and he got it on the camera.

He also focused on her pussy stretched around my prick. All in all I was sure he got some great footage of the event. I was really impressed with his ability to keep the camera on all the action. I thought to myself that he probably had a lot of experience.

My legs were quivering now and I needed to sit down. I pulled out of her and staggered back into the nearest chair. Norman pulled out too and rolled back onto the table panting.

I watched as Dar reached a hand up to her mouth. I fully expected her to scoop up Norman's errant cum and eat it off her fingers. Instead she smeared it over her mouth, like a sloppy lip gloss. When she was done it was spread from the bottom of her nose to her chin. It glistened in the light of the pool table as she smiled at me before running her tongue lewdly around her lips and moaned like she was tasting a gourmet dinner.

Norman of course caught it all on the camera. Then he suddenly remembered something and said "Oh shit!" He jumped off the table and came around between her still splayed legs and got some footage of my jizz oozing out from her still gaping pussy. "Oh baby, he really filled you good." He told his wife.