Closing Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Dar couldn't even reply. She laid there almost unconscious. Still quivering. Gasping for breath. She did reach a hand down and run her fingers through her lips and smear the mess all over her swollen pussy. She moaned and twitched again at the feeling and Norman captured it all.

Eventually she was ready to get up and Norman helped her down off the table. He helped her get her top back on and only then did he tuck his limp prick back in his pants. I staggered back to the table to retrieve my own clothes and got dressed before I went back to the bar to get us all a fresh drink.

I pointed out the ladies room door for Dar so she could get cleaned up. But she just smiled and said "No thanks, I'm fine." Norman explained that she enjoyed looking well fucked on the way home. And she would enjoy feeling my cum run down her legs on the subway. She got off on the looks she got when she was freshly fucked.

We pretty much chugged the first drink down and I set up another round. We had all gone to the bar then and as they sat on the stools with me behind the bar it was almost a normal situation.

Except that we were exchanging phone numbers and email addresses. Phone numbers so they could send me stills of tonight's action and emails so they could send me video to review before they posted it online. They assured me that my face and tats, as well as any of the distinguishing features of the bar would be edited out.

They gave me the address of the website they used and I looked it up on my phone and as we talked I had already set up an account and found their user name. I was already looking at their previous posts as we drank, and thinking about fucking her again before she left!

After our second drink they got up to leave and I came around from behind the bar to let them out and relock the door. I still had some work to do before I left, even though all I wanted to do was go upstairs to my apartment and crash.

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and a quick grope of my crotch at the door. She hinted that they might just stop by again, and I told her they were always welcome. Norman just gave me a nod and handshake on his way out.

After they were gone I sat down at the bar to finish my beer. I often sat there after closing to decompress and just enjoy some quiet time. I thought about the events of the night and the fact that I would soon be seen on the internet fucking a hot chick.

I looked forward to seeing the pics and video Norman had taken that night. I wondered if I would ever see them again in person.

And I wondered if I should share the bar's surveillance video with them?

The End