All Comments on 'Closure'

by danoctober

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 4 years ago
Sure, She Loved Him SO Much, She Had to Humiliate Him in Front of All of her Co-Workers

Even if he buys her story, he must realize her obsession with bringing him down a few notches to satisfy her STUPID FEMALE EGO.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Great

Another story about a man who will have himself to blame when she cheats in a few years

andyinozandyinozover 4 years ago
Yes Schwanze1

and it will happen after she's had a baby with Dave then goes out 'with the girls', gets drunk, and some guy pays her compliments and 'makes her feel attractive'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Typical idiot comments coming from men.

All the men on this site think they are so perfect. So what if he decided to stayed with her? She had self-esteem issues and drank too much. Is that any excuse for kissing that other guy? No, but it wasn't something he couldn't forgive her for. That one moment did not define her for the rest of her life as a cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@ previous Anon comment

Take it easy lady. You're going to give yourself a stroke. A couple of things though:

(1) The comments are the best part of these stories.

(2) Throw a stone in a pack of dogs and which one yelps the loudest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You people talk the game, but lose sight of the problem. Ask your selves how would you feel seeing the one you are In love with gazing into somebody's eyes just before they kiss passionately. Drunk or not, your world, if you feel anything, would crash around your feet. You would never get closer.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Closure huh?

How ‘bout some closure on Man of Honor and Almost? WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
should leave

She will do it again so best to leave now. She is young and uncertain of a future so if and when she grows up try again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Comments by Anonymous...

...11/18/19 are apt and true. It's a much better move to give this young girl another chance than to dump her for one small PUBLIC indiscretion. Four stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ain't love grand

Those crazy kids deserve each other.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

With a little more effort, this could have been a solid 5.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
PUSSY!

Yep, that's what he is!

justwetwojustwetwoover 3 years ago

Thank you for writing this.

You were successful in writing a very good story. In the process I lost all respect for the main character.

Which is success.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ok here’s what I think of the main character...

He know this has the makings of two two steam engines locomotive trains on the same track heading for each other at 100 miles an hour....not going to end well.... therefore henceforth thy name will be known as Cuck Cuckold Cuckoid Cucker Cucky Cuckable Cuckless Cuckdom Cuckoo Cuckford Cuckapalooza Cuckronic Cuckstandin !!!

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

That's it, she was drunk and somebody said something nice to her? Whoa, she has got to go. It's not like she reacted with remorse, swearing to never drink again even. Where was the regret in this story, other than the fact he wasted 2 years on her?

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

Do NOT marry the bitch. She will be spreading her legs for a bus load of men.

lbeachamlbeachamabout 2 years ago

Stay out of bars to start with. She loves him but she's not experienced. She is now. Stay out of bars unless either spouse is looking for a good romp that kills relationships. I have kept my wife close and responsible for 47 years. No married woman should ever be on her own in a bar. Too dangerous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I will say that this writer does a good job of using character flaws in his story construction. Well done. For this one, public propriety in a couple is a sign of respect that works both ways, and a necessity for a stable marriage. Both the characters came across as immature. For one thing, the drinking and tolerance of non-bantering flattery that reflects the wannabe's intentions. The smart gal would have shut it down, even using the help of friends like the mature co-worker who helped her after the fact. The smart guy could perhaps have been more proactive, but also not over-reacted and better drove home the point of perceived betrayal before kicking her to the curb than blanket denial. Maybe it was just an innocent mistake or rather one of immaturity. What that older woman who got his number and contacted the boyfriend knew was that it really "takes a village". What the immatures didn't understand: it only begins with child-rearing, because friends and acquaintance can also help prevent social or relationship breaches as well as facilitate them. It was telling to me that the female partner was using sex to disarm rather than face his justified anger. A real guy's doubts would be revisiting him despite such repeated 'closure'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lbeacham has it right. The spouse is like a wingman, to cover your '6' and witness you counted in an sometimes uncaring world. Almost all t he longterm marriages I've known follow that simple dictum. An excessive alcohol consumption unaccompanied by a discerning partner in a is indeed "too dangerous". It's the dangers you don't know about like cancer, or not watching that drunken partner with loving respect that will get you. I was married for 36 years of conscientious companionship until the thief of disease reived her away. I think this author has the talent to explore this topic with some more vintage. Hope he keeps writing.

SyzyguySyzyguy8 months ago

Interesting little story, she was a bit foolish but she had more mature colleagues around and she seems to be working her way back into his good books. I suspect that this is a "learning experience" rather than the start of a slippery slope. I hope that he doesn't develop "anger issues" along the line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdanoctober@danoctober
Wow! What a time to be alive. Hope everyone passing by has everything going their way, with all good and no bad. Positive vibes from me to you.