Clothes Make the Masochist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm...begging...now...am I?" His breath was getting ragged.

"Does that turn you on?"

"Yeah."

She stopped. He started to thrust, then stopped. Good boy.

Where had that come from?

As much to distract herself as to excite him, she asked, "Do you want to come?"

"Yes, please."

'Please.' Interesting. "Do you want me to make you beg for it?"

"If it pleases you."

"If it pleases me!"

He looked at her, uncertain. "Doesn't it?"

"It does," she reassured him. "Beg for it." Wow. Somehow, even when he so clearly wanted to hear those words, it felt transgressive to say them.

"Please, may I come?"

Her own voice was getting raspy. She stroked inch by inch down the length of his cock. "Keep going."

His eyes closed, a curiously distant quality to his voice, he said, "Yes, please, may I come? Please let me come. I'm so close. Please please please."

A ridiculous idea occurred to her. But maybe worth asking, considering the surprises she'd heard already today? "What do you want me to say?"

"Count me down from ten."

"Count you down?"

"Tell me I have to come when you say, no earlier and no later."

"Wait for it. Ten. Nine. Eight."

He was actually recoiling to reduce the motion of her hand on his cock.

An ugly part of her reared its head. "You'd better not come early on me or I will be very cross."

"Stop, I can't do it."

She froze. Had she over-stepped?

He was panting as if he'd run a mile, shaking, his eyes squeezed shut. He said, "I just need a minute, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay."

"Okay," he sighed. "You can go on now."

What? Tentatively, she asked, "I can go on?"

"I mean, please, ma'am, please go on. Please keep stroking me. I just needed a minute so I wouldn't come too early but I'm ready now please let me come I won't be early again I promise." The words seemed to flow out of some distant part of him.

She didn't know she could oscillate between terror and lust like this. It was thrilling. With a stern self-assurance she certainly did not feel, she said, "That's better. Seven. Six. Open your eyes."

He did. His eyes were crazed, bottomless pools of mindless lust. He had never looked at her so before. Nobody ever had.

She stared deep into his eyes as she counted down the last strokes, drinking it in. "Five. Four."

Inspiration came to her. Slowing her count without slowing her hand, she said, "Three...Two..."

Beyond words, he pushed at her hand, straining to hold it back. She clamped her fist around his cock and let him drag it out from between her fingers, eking out one last stroke. It was enough.

"Oh god I'm sorry I'm so sorry." He bucked under her, thrashing wildly. She planted her mouth on his and rode the waves of his orgasm to a panting halt.

At last he said, "Oh my god."

She propped herself up on one elbow. "That good, huh?"

"Can I do anything for...?" He reached between her legs.

She pushed his hand away. "Tomorrow."

He grinned stupidly. "Yeah?"

"In these fantasies of yours, where I 'make' you lick my shoes, do I 'make' you lick anything else?"

He had the good grace to look ashamed. "Well, no."

She patted his cheek. "That's cute."

12