Clothes Store, Dressing Room & Size

Story Info
Young naive wife seduced by a man in the dressing room.
4.8k words
4.08
35k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Janice, but everyone except my grandparents calls me Jay or J.

I originally wrote this story 10 years ago when I was 20 years old.

It was published on a couple of sites back then.

At the time it was my little secret admission of guilt, like a Catholic confession of sorts.

A few years ago I came across it again online and saw that it was too brief and clumsy.

I intended to re-write it and then submit it.

Recently I received an email, the person wrote that they loved the story. They wanted to edit, credit (me) and publish it elsewhere.

I gave it some thought and it hit me, I couldn't do that.

This, the story really happened. As mentioned before, this was my confession and I couldn't have someone else go into the confession box.

Furthermore, I intended to write more.

Why? Because this was the beginning. It changed things and had me experience things I may not have.

Please note that 10 years on, we change, my language is more colorful.

I'm very forward now, where I was naive then.

Things that may have freaked me out then, I would now be open-minded about. They're just a few examples.

I mention it because while re-writing, I've tried to stay as that young woman but I apologize for those parts where I couldn't.

I am hoping the emailer and those that read this amended and more in-depth version, enjoy it.

I shall now try to redeem myself.

______________________

I was 20 years old and working in a very cool high retail clothing store.

The store had both male and female clothing

Being young, attractive and with long blond hair, the results? A lot of attention from males.

Almost daily, I found myself holding up my left hand and then, observing a look of disbelief.

That hand had a beautiful diamond ring alongside a simple gold band.

Their look was one that took me some time to work out.

A little about me now as I don't want you thinking I'm a hick or from a deeply religious cult where child brides are the norm.

I began modeling when I was just 8 years old.

At 15 it got to be a profession, my parents were very supportive.

On their part, a lot of driving and waiting up late nights.

I was almost fully grown around that time.

178 cms or 5 feet 10 inches in height, slim build from diet and rigorous exercise.

Natural blonde hair and from my part of the world, a natural tan as the sun is always shining.

Modeling, It's a lot of work, and at times I questioned why I was doing it.

The money was great but I was seeing very little as my parents had me put it straight into a bank account.

My husband Scott is 22 and now running the PR department of a large company.

We met two years ago, a modeling assignment for me, a PR advertising task for him.

It was his first taking the lead.

I treated him like all other men, politely, professionally and gently declining approaches toward a date.

He was... Persistent! I eventually gave him my number, well my home number knowing my parents would be my buffer.

He rang and with one call he had my mother wishing she could divorce my father and marry Scott.

She convinced me that I needed to get out, learn to be social and then went as far as committing me to go on a date.

Those two things did not endear Scott with my father.

Just over a year later we were married and yes, I was a virgin.

Being social, that was one of the big sacrifices of modeling, I never had a real social life as a teenager. I wasn't awkward, or even shy. I came across a lot more mature than I was. I didn't know that at the time.

That supposed maturity coupled with the aura of modeling alienated me at school.

Not one single male I went to school with ever asked me out.

Like any teenager I was interested in puppy love, there were a couple of boys I liked.

The only date, that I can remember, turned out to be a non-event.

It was about 6 months before I met Scott.

Emily was on the books at the same modeling agency as I was.

She had started young too. We had shared many things and were very close friends.

We had basically grown up together and it was a no brainer that she was my maid of honor.

Back to that one and only dating experience.

Emily, Em was pleading with me to go to the movies with her, a double date. She was really into this guy and his friend knew of me, they had watched us model. I was shaking my head no.

She begged, she'd owe me a big one. Trying to get out of it I asked what the movie was. It was actually something I really wanted to see. I had possibly organized with my mother to go later in the week.

What the hell I thought, not letting on and acting like the friend who sacrificed all, I agreed.

It was a non-event for me, I watched and enjoyed the movie.

I was naive, I can laugh now, my shh-ing him when he tried to engage me in whispers.

Still, it worked out for Em, he became boyfriend number xx for a period.

How and why this retail store and being promoted to Manager after 4 weeks.

It was a small compromise I had to make for my marriage.

I will say first that Scott had zero to do with it. It was my parent's advice, timing and the owner of the retail chain.

A short version is - stability, a base and for my mother, it showed I took my marriage seriously.

The Assistant Manager was the real manager, she was related to the owner and managed more than I did.

This wasn't because my work ethic was bad, it was because of my modeling assignments. As long as they were booked, I was off. That was how the owner and his wife sold me on their offer.

I only missed out on those emergency, last minute, chaotic assignments, and there were only a few of those. So all in all, it was a pretty sweet deal.

What wasn't so good was, now six or so months in, I was bored.

The same four walls, the stock came, the stock sold, some stock got returned.

Married life? In my case, a young person's first serious relationship.

We have a great relationship but our sex life had become dull.

Most of the time it was just once a week, going through the motions.

Occasionally a bonus romp, usually if we go out clubbing.

Why? I haven't worked it out but, he seems to get turned on when guys flirted with me. The sex then gets quite passionate which makes me happy.

Yes, I said happy, it will become clearer, why I used that word descriptively.

The store where I work is in the city center, located in a huge arcade.

By now I had gotten to know the people who work in the surrounding stores.

Some are just a casual wave hello, others a brief chat with.

Then there are some that I'll have lunch with, in the food court.

And, of those people, they are all females except for one, Dan.

A lot of the girls claim he is a flirt, if that is so, he had never shown that to me.

I, therefore, assumed it was because he knew I was married.

At that time he was a very good looking guy, but I had seen plenty of those in my career.

To me, he was just a fun lunchtime companion, good conversation and he loved a laugh.

There had been whispers, girly gossip about his prowess and even more about something else.

Which meant zero to me, because back then, I was clueless about any euphemisms relating to a large penis.

Once a month the roster had me working a late-night Friday shift, I start at 4 pm and finish at midnight.

It was on a late Friday shift, after 6 pm and it was very quiet in the store.

We had a very hot day, the beginning of summer and it felt like a heatwave.

The arcade had very few people around which confirmed it.

The casual, a young girl assisting me had been sniffling with a cold of all things, so I sent her home.

She had been fiddling around with the temperature settings so much that the shop was quite warm. I turned it as low as it would go but it barely made a difference, it was broken.

I was very bored, the displays, stock, all completed. now time just dragged on...

Then at about 10, Dan came in, we chatted as he looked at clothes.

He had the weekend free and decided to buy new threads tonight as he wanted to go out the following night.

I helped him pick out some clothing, then trailed him to the dressing room.

I stood outside and we resumed talking as he tried the clothes on.

He asked, "how has the night been?"

I told him rather quiet, around an hour ago since the last customer.

I went back to the counter and waited, ready to do the sale.

After 5 or so minutes I went back to the dressing room.

I noticed the door latch had the green "Vacant" showing.

I asked him if everything was good.

I got an "Uh-huh," in reply.

I asked if he needed help with anything.

A pause, "yeah sure" he said.

I assumed to discuss other choices or size.

I opened the door and went in. He was sitting on the cubicle bench completely naked.

He was smiling, I blushed and then gasped.

Hanging down between his parted legs, was his flaccid penis.

I say 'hanging down' because there was this big sausage pointing down.

This was completely different in comparison to my husband.

When my husband sits naked and unaroused, his penis just pokes out.

Dan's flaccid penis looked a little longer than my husbands' penis when erect.

If that was comparable, the thickness was NOT, and that was the reason I gasped.

The hanging penis was a very plump sausage indeed.

It looked to be over two, closer to three times thicker, visually comparing to Scott. Erect no less, or should that be a lot less.

Dans flaccid member made my husbands erect penis looks like a small pencil.

I must have been in shock because I can't remember what happened for a period.

The next thing I can remember, was Dan kissing me and I was responding.

I came out of my daze and in those few seconds, he stepped to the door.

Dan turned the handle of the change room door and it changed to ENGAGED.

Those few seconds made me aware that my summer dress was on the floor, forming a circle.

Standing in the circle was me, attired in just sandals and panties.

Those panties, the crotch, felt damp.

(As I, remember, write, re-read, I'm shocked. I am not promiscuous, I had never fantasized about things like this. I was very naive at that time and he certainly was experienced in this type of behavior.)

I was aware that my panties were so damp because of the fingers that were now down there.

I was moaning, as his touch was amazing.

My husband would have had my panties off by now or his finger poking into my vagina.

Dan's finesse had me moaning, trembling and wet beyond belief.

All this and he had yet to touch my bare flesh.

His fingertips delicately teased, slight tracing, then a little firmer, along the groove in my crotch.

He had me in a trance-like state but again, I can't really remember for a short period.

I came to, he was kissing me, slowly while his body was gently rocking. More a gentle sort of thrusting.

It was then that I noticed, my hand, was holding his penis.

It had grown, but it still wasn't erect.

Yet, it was so heavy and I could feel its heat.

I looked down in awe, already my hand couldn't encircle it.

That contact gave me my first hit of guilt. I felt bad, knowing my actions were wrong.

"I can't do this, I'm married," I said, but he ignored me and continued kissing me.

Releasing his penis and pulling away, I whispered urgently. "We need to stop, I can't do this, I'm married."

He barely paused, reached and pulled me close.

He whispered in my ear, "It's all okay baby," and he went back to the tender kisses.

At the same time, smooth and gentle, he placed my hand back on his large semi-flaccid penis.

Under a spell, I was stroking, while muttering "I can't do this... Married... Should stop..."

Less than a minute passed of my saying one thing yet doing another.

I was about to try yet again.

Feeling my tension and about to speak.

Dan responded with "shhh" and then kissed his way down my neck, between my breasts.

His light kisses continued downward, reaching my belly button, I shivered.

At that moment, he quickly slid my panties down.

Then with a very smooth motion turned me and had me sitting on the cubicle ledge.

As he knelt, I glimpsed his now almost erect manhood jutting out.

Naive as I was, I knew this was one of those mythical cocks that were whispered about.

Or, spoken about in awe. Two years ago, I was in the next room and overheard my mother and her friends discussing a man they knew. The tone changed with the talk about his penis.

I was stunned but very curious. I heard a reference to it matching a horse.

I wanted to hear his name, I never did and the fable passed from my thought.

Until now!

Dan had my legs parted and ashamedly I could feel my wetness, a flood.

He began to go down there.

I made an effort to come back to earth and stop it.

"Noooo, I'm all sweaty, running um all um..."

He laughed, "hahaha I could smell your sweet pussy when we started kissing."

Adding as he went down, "now that cunt gettin' eaten!"

I had no time to remember the lyrics of that song or to be shocked by his crudity.

I felt his breath and then I moaned as his tongue began working, especially focussing on or near my clitoris.

Time faded, he had a finger working me simultaneously and I began to respond.

He mumbled, "Mmmmmm my god babe you're so tight."

"And so fucking wet!"

My reply was "Oh god that's good, yes oh yes!"

He began squeezing a second finger in, talking, "you're so damn tight girl."

"Made in Asia," Mmmm I would moan.

"Made for a little pecker," he continued.

It was really turning me on! I loved the sexy, dirty talk. In the bedroom.

It was where I could be free and Scott loved it, but sadly never returned the favor.

Bringing me out of my pussy heaven cloud was a loud "Hello, Hello" from inside the store.

Dan paused, I put my hand out for him to stop for a second.

He got up and was kneeling in front of me.

I was trying to hear if there were people outside.

Then looking at him, I noticed that he had a mischevious look.

We heard the couple talking and then a voice, "Hello, is someone here?"

Then Dan who was between my well-parted legs began rubbing the head of his penis on my wet exposed pussy lips.

"Stop IT!" I whispered urgently.

Then from right outside the door, "Is someone in there?"

"OHHHHHHHHH, GOD!" I groaned as Dan pushed forward, his huge cock began entering me.

A chuckle and then "We'll come back another time."

My reply, "OHHHHHHHHH, GEE ZUSS!" was less than professional.

I heard a chuckle outside the door, followed by a male saying "why can't this happen to me at work?" fading as they walked away.

Dan grunted giving me more of his cock.

I had always heard that a big cock was supposed to hurt.

It didn't feel great, it just felt like a huge object invading me, but it didn't hurt.

"Does it feel good?" Dan whispered.

"Mmmmm, just ah trying to ah ah adjust, you ah are so big!" I moaned.

I looked down, all but a couple of inches of his penis was inside me.

I was amazed by the girth, it was so thick.

My inner labia were stretched, gripping his wide shaft.

As his penis withdrew, those lips looked reluctant to let go and would pull out a long way.

I had never seen this before.

Watching intently, this was the first time I could do a comparison.

I couldn't bring myself to think of Scott.

The thought, the picture, was of the actual small, thin penis that I usually saw.

Dan noticed me looking down there.

His voice brought me out of my stupor, "You're lovin' the big cock aren't ya?"

"Mmmmm" I murmured.

"A big cock feels good huh?"

"Mmmmmm".

He began thrusting with a bit more urgency, "Hot girl needs a big cock doesn't she?"

"Mmmmmm," I love sexy talk and was beginning to really heat up.

That big fat cock was starting to feel good, really good.

Then really good just got... With Dan giving me long deep strokes.

He continued his fuck dialogue,

"My cock." *pause*

"Bigger..." *pause*

"It's bigger..." *longer pause*

"Than your husband..."

"Isn't it?"

"Mmmmmm".

"Much bigger?

"Mmmmmm, a bit" I replied feeling naughty.

"Just a little bit," I said in a girly voice.

"Oh Really!" he said with a wicked smile.

He had figured out quickly what my husband Scott had not in over a year.

"Just a little bit?" he questioned as if not believing me.

He stopped moving and I groaned, it was beginning to get hot.

With small movements, frustrating me, while prompting me to respond.

"Bit, not much, slightly, barely," things in that area.

All the while, I was anticipating back to full fucking with each of his movements.

"OR!" *a pause*

and he did two short sharp thrusts emphasizing the words.

"AM"

"I"

I was ready to scream in frustration.

"Much BIGGER?" He thrust deep.

"OH, FUCK Yes!" I groaned.

He paused...

"You are much bigger!" I cried out.

He resumed deep thrusts, I wanted more, it had never been like this for me. I wanted to fuck, really fuck!

"You are much bigger!" I repeated and then tried something new in my sex talk.

"He has a small one," I said about Scott's penis size.

Score!

A growl from Dan, he was now very turned on.

He smoothly thrust deep, all the way in.

"I'm gonna own this tight little pussy," he said.

Holding my waist, adjusting, his big cock deep inside me.

Then he began fucking me, smooth deep full strokes, and it felt good.

I felt so full, and warmth began deep down there...

"You're so wet," he growled.

I moaned, "for you baby, that big cock OH!"

God, it felt amazing, intercourse had never felt like this, it was nice with my husband but this...

"You're so fucking tight," he grunted.

I felt so full, my nerves were tingling.

He told me I was creaming.

I looked down and his cock was coated, and the wet sounds now were so erotic.

A warmth became heat and then...

I cried out "OHHHH GOD YES I'M COMING!"

My First ever, vaginal orgasm.

As my breathing came back to normal thinking about him coming.

Alarmed I told him I was on the pill but I wanted him to pull out when he came.

He grunted a yes I thought, but I was soon distracted.

He spread my legs wide.

"Oh, Jesus!" I cried as he thrust deep and hard.

"Yes yes yes!" I screamed having another orgasm.

This was interspersed with some dirty talk which got me hotter.

"You love this big cock don't ya?" he grunted, yes yes I panted OH GOD I cried as he thrust deep and hard.

My turn.

"You know why my pussy is so tight?"

He let go with some tiny dicks, wee penis talk.

"Dan I want you to... I paused.

"Yes?" he begged.

"I want you to fuck me really hard with your big beautiful fat cock!"

He got up, standing, he spread my legs wide.

Then he got my legs inside his elbows and spread me wider still.

Positioning my hips so my vagina entrance was skyward.

Rubbing his cock along the groove, I was begging.

He leaned forward, aimed... Then he drove it Deep!

And, he fucked me, hard!

Pounding me with no respite, none was asked for and none was given.

I came again! I was shaking and shivering but he didn't let up.

Ruthless, but I could take it and I needed this!

His hard pounding continued, huge long thrusts.

His cock popped out, big loud pussy farts erupted which just added to the intensity.

Then, for I don't know how long, it felt like I had a continual orgasm, it went on and on...

OH My Fucking GOD! I felt his massive pole swell even more.

I realized why and as I was about to scream pull out!

He roared and I felt him erupt.

It was like hot lava and like a stud bull, kept ejaculating, flooding my vagina...

12