Clothes Store, Dressing Room & Size

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slumped back, Dan slowly withdrew, I felt very empty, It was a strange feeling.

As he got dressed, a wave of guilt washed over me.

Followed by an even bigger wave of shame as a large glob of semen hitting the polished wooden floor broke the deathly silence.

He wrote on his business card and handed it to me.

As I sat up, my shame hit even greater heights, a loud wet queef and more of his cum exited.

I felt like it was my slut trumpet announcing me and my shame.

He laughed, "large load... Um, we can make this a regular thing, that's my number."

God, my shame was complete, he thought I'd throw my legs open for him that easily.

I shook my head and said coldly, "This will not happen again."

I turned my face as he tried to kiss me, he kissed me on the cheek.

Then as if not hearing what I had just said, "Weekly hookup sounds good."

He unlocked the door, went out, then turned back.

He looked at me while grabbing his large cock.

"You can call me sooner if you want this big dick."

I shook my head and he left.

I sat there for minutes, then I noticed the small room reeked of sex, sweat but most of all, my female odor.

On a normal day, I love my smell as does my husband.

But right now I found it very offensive.

I got up and put my dress on and walked to the front counter barefooted and pantiless.

I felt so bad mentally, but physically, oh so good, the tingling down there... reminded me...

As I grabbed paper towels I became philosophical.

I had learned that there are 2 types of big dicks.

One that gave great physical pleasure.

The other was a type of very obnoxious male that gave great mental displeasure!

Sometimes nature has a great sense of humor, I'd just encountered the 2 in 1.

Oh shit, back to reality, I just made it to the dressing room when a large amount of semen ran out.

Paper towels, my dress was up. I looked at the full mirror, what a sight.

I felt like I could easily put my fist into my own vagina.

I wiped the floor then picked up my panties, before putting them on I decided to inspect my private area.

That is a sight and a memory that will stay with me forever.

It looked so fierce, angry, disgusting. Colored, puffy and wrinkled.

I was almost in tears.

My vulva was ruined and my vagina looked the size of a water buffalo's.

Then another semen leak, feeling miserable, I wiped myself, with my panties no less.

How was I going to tell Scott, I would have to, there was no chance at all that he would not notice.

The marriage would be over, my parents would know, I sobbed.

The tears were about to start when I saw the time, FUCK!

11.50, I had to close the store, thankfully it had been quiet.

12.05, I pointed to the small glass door to the side.

My hubby, always reliable, on time, thoughtful.

My car was being repaired and without any fuss, Scott told me he'd pick me up.

As he came through the door, Oh Fuck! I scooped my soiled panties off the counter and into my bag under the counter.

"Almost finished," I said as he got to the counter.

He stood there, quietly watching me.

"Done!" I said powering off.

I turned around, he was looking at me, almost checking me out as one does when nightclubbing.

"What?" I said with a guilty feeling.

He smiled, "look at you, no shoes, light little dress that is showing most of your body."

He was nodding, "like some kinda sexy hippie, free love, peace."

He did the peace gesture and I smiled.

The smile stayed frozen on my face when he said, "but you'd have a hairy muff and no panties."

Oh no, I thought, he must have seen me bag my panties.

No, it was just male horniness, which I had to put a stop to.

Shitty day at work, the heat, and a splitting headache, because I know him. Pick one and he'll try to work me, two, he may still try, but three is way to much trouble.

Total silence walking to the lifts, in the lifts, walking in the carpark footsteps echoed, he was sulking and or pissed off.

In the car, I looked at his face, he was sulking and I suddenly got an attack of the guilts.

Breaking the ice I asked if he was looking forward to tomorrow night.

He just nodded, It was the opening night of a new Megaclub.

His company was responsible for marketing, promoting.

Normally he would be non-stop chatter.

I was excited, I had a VIP invite and Scott had suggested I ask Em along as he would be busy. Em was even more excited.

I said sorry for snapping before and I would make up for it tomorrow.

He answered with a cold, "sure."

Hmmm, then a light, I mentioned earlier about when we go clubbing he can get sexually charged.

I said what if I wear that outfit?

Straight away he changed, "The outfit?"

"Uh-huh, the one I modeled and then you bought," I answered

He countered with, "the one I bought and then you refused four, no five times to wear out. That outfit?"

I said yes, but with a bra and panties because I really didn't want to.

It had been so provocative on the catwalk.

He was so aroused and told me I was gonna get it when we got home.

No deal I said. He sulked again.

Then said, "in that case, it's lah fash ee on parade code," with a silly accent.

I refused again but now he was in his element, negotiating.

I got a spiel about love, compromises, and meeting in the middle.

I agreed and he was like a small boy, so excited, yelling YES!

I had to agree to one item, the bra or the panties, he added that I would decide so, in fact, I got the better deal. Hmmm?

The outfit? It's a very sheer jumpsuit.

Almost home and he tried one last time.

Nope, bath and bed I told him.

"Yeah um, I didn't want to be rude but, damn girl you do smell really funky!"

I was red-faced and thinking "Oh if only you knew..."

(NOTE - I have taken a liberty, with time frame, only at the end.

The club opening was about 6 months later. Everything else is as accurate as I can remember it. He was sulking, he did bargain and I did wear the jumpsuit.

The reason - I am already well into the next story and it covers from the 6 months to 3-year mark. Which is 7 years ago. I need to compress things a little)

12