All Comments on 'Clothes Store, Dressing Room & Size'

by janc886Scott

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Divorced

I hope your husband found out and divorced you (SLUT) Women (WHORES) like you shouldn't be married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A good story can wrack up 20,000 views and over a 1000 votes in the first twenty-four hours. You currently have 455 views and 2 votes at around 18 hours.

You should spend some time looking at other highly rated stories. Your low score and vote total are indicative of a story that is composed of a series of one line sentences. Dialogue is also done improperly in many places. Readers are abandoning your effort.

You have potential, but it's misdirected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I tried hard, but could not find

A definition under naive thst could even close to your actions... until I looked up Divorced, Slut, Wanton, and disrespectful... then it all came together... Scott was your first husband and not the father of your ill concieved offspring, right?

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
Should we congratulate you or be sorry for you?

Should we congratulate you or be sorry for you? You choose...Congratulate for you being so smart to trick your clueless husband for so long or sorry for you having chosen for husband a so stupid man that you cheated during all your sad marriage...No need for any more follow ups...1*

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
hummmm so let me get this right

she cheats but the husband stinks from work. But she has the stink of betrayal. (1)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You realize that you are a terrible person and you stole your husbands youth right?

Women and men like you are sociopaths. You have to be in order to hurt your spouses this way. And no, its not harmless. No one with an ounce of dignity or honor is going to celebrate what you have done. You are vile

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Except

For the constant single lines, which makes the reading feel stilted, as the text appears to come in short little gasps, this could well be a 5. Of course, in this category, so many seem to hate the idea of illicit sex that they will vote negative 100% of the time. That makes very high scores close to impossible. But good attempt, thanks.

janc886Scottjanc886Scottover 4 years agoAuthor
Amused

I welcome those that are critical of my writing skills, I do not have a problem with that at all. After all, you are here, by choice and reading stories that should be enjoyable.

I will improve but for now, I apologize.

As for the mostly anonymous user feedbacks with their bile. I couldn't bring myself to feel anger. My initial response was how pathetic you are. Your puritanical views that you want to push upon others. How is that working out for you?

It was when my husband came in and read the feedback. First a chuckle, then laughter which grew.

Now read this carefully.

He asked me - Is this a site with stories that are sexual? Yes.

Stories which are lewd, fetishes, out there? I would say Yes.

So definitely not your Mills & Boon type romances? I would agree, No.

He then said, "So why the hell are those nitwits lurking around a site like this, with views like that?"

He does have a great sense of humor and I do have to leave you with his analogy of the said nitwits.

"A full-on redneck homophobe who then frocks up, tucks and attends the Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras. Atop a Float giving a great Shirley Bassey impersonation. Had a wonderful time, but then when it's over, skulks back to their dark and hateful world. :(

MichaelEdwardsMichaelEdwardsover 4 years ago
Enjoyable

I enjoyed your story Jane. It had good balance. I`m not looking for perfection in story writing. I hope to write stories myself. We all have to take that first step! There wasn`t too many clichés. It was believable, whether it is true or not, who cares. It`s fantasy. OK cheating is not everyone`s cup of tea. I think you touched on some people`s inadequacies. They aren`t able to be open minded about other people`s fetishes. Maybe the experiences are too close to home for them. Maybe they have been cheated on. The comments I`ve read are off men. I enjoy reading what women write. I like to know what they enjoy in erotica. Don`t lose heart! You won`t be able to please all of the people all of the time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot! Story

People, get over it. None of us is perfect. We make mistakes. You hypocrites slag her but you're no better than she. She at least felt remorse and intended not to do it again. All of us have things we do that we know are wrong but we keep on doing them.

I liked to hear the story from a woman's point of view. We guys will never understand what goes on in a woman's head but this was a peek inside. Keep writing!

R.

enigma3enigma3over 4 years ago

i enjoyed it. and for those who didnt like it maybe. you should stop reading erotic stories because thats what it is a STORY

Amy0PeteAmy0Petealmost 4 years ago
Hot, waiting for the next ch, have no doubt you joined the big cock club too :)

Hot story Jay, turned on to the max as I remember being that age, committed relationship and clueless. That relationship became marital, I'm jealous, my husband has a little dick too but it was years before I got the big one. Your description was very similar to mine, watching, the feeling, erotic!

Thanks again and look forward to more.

Amy & Pete x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjanc886Scott@janc886Scott
A married couple, 10 years of bliss but with some very unexpected but welcomed twists and turns. He 32, she 30 so have many more adventures ahead no doubt.