Clothing Optional

Story Info
Sam and Alice make new friends on the beach.
3.6k words
4.64
67.8k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lay on the beach people watching, I was encouraged to see that everyone seemed comfortable with its unofficial 'clothing optional' status. There were plenty of naked people, a few topless women, some groups in swimwear and a few mixed groups.

Alice and I were amongst the nude ones, having set up our windbreak with two pareos stretched across the top to form a canopy in case we started to fry too much in the Canarian sun. We were down at the eastern end of the bay, about halfway back between the surf and the cliff. It was a huge stretch of beach with plenty of room for everyone to have a big space around them. According to the guide on the web, both ends of the beach were considered clothing optional, but we walked the length of the beach and there were nude bathers the whole way along. I much prefer beaches to be mixed, rather than having textiles and naturists segregated. If only we had a beach like this in Yorkshire!

I wasn't aware that I was now staring at our closest beach neighbours - two girls about 20 metres or so away, until Alice said,

"OK mister reel your tongue in, it's not gonna happen."

I laughed, unconcerned that I had been caught. Alice is the love of my life and she knows it. We also both know that looking is fine. Alice likes to know what stirs my imagination and I'm the same.

"British or Spanish?" I thought out loud.

"Why just one of those two. Why not something else?" Alice asked, now staring just like me.

"Well - they've both got bikinis on, so probably either Spanish locals, or Brits that are too shy to even go topless in front of each other," I reasoned.

Before Alice could tell me I was making stupid generalisations, they both got up and brushed sand off themselves and did a bit of bikini adjustment - running fingers around the elasticated leg holes where it has a tendency to ride up the buttock and disappear into the crack. One of the two ('blue bikini') rummaged in her bag and pulled out a smartphone and instructed her friend ('green bikini') to pose, moving her around as they laughed and took several pictures.

"That's sneaky," I said. "I think they're trying to make sure they get us in the background."

"Don't flatter yourself," said Alice, picking up her Kindle again.

"Well I don't mind - as you well know," I said, "but let's see if we can help."

I stood up and walked towards them - blue bikini glanced at me and took one more picture then rotated around green bikini to make it less obvious that I had been in the shot.

"Hello," I said, "would you like me to take some of the two of you?"

"Oh - hi - er - yes - thanks if you don't mind." So I was right - British. She handed me her phone, trying to look anywhere but at me.

"It's this button here," she said. I probably looked too old to know how to use a smartphone.

"OK - and - smile," I said, but instead of taking the picture I swiped to show the last picture she had taken.

"Oh dear," I said, "I'm not sure what I've done but there's a picture of me here just behind your friend."

"Oh shit! Sorry," said blue bikini. "I um, I mean - like, we - er..."

"Don't worry about it," I said. "First time on a nude beach?"

"It's that obvious huh? Our friends didn't believe us and said they needed evidence," she said. Green bikini was keeping quiet and looked a little embarrassed by the situation.

"Well let's do it properly then," I said, and called over to Alice,

"Sweetheart could we borrow you for a minute?"

Alice put her Kindle away, eased herself up from our rug and wandered over. How I love to see her walk around naked.

"This is Alice and I'm Sam," I said to the girls. "Would you take a picture with me and these young ladies please Alice? Their friends don't believe they're at a naturist beach."

Alice gave me 'that look' and took the phone from me.

"Thank you for being so cool about this. I'm Mel and this is Jo," said Mel of the blue bikini.

"No problem - glad to help. Well come on girls," I said, holding out my arms for them to come either side of me. I slipped an arm round each waist, touching skin and bikini fabric. Their skin was soft and hot, and as I hugged them close to me I got a strong smell of coconut oil.

Alice took the photo, though she probably took seven and three of her feet. I don't know how she manages to do that.

"OK we're not done yet," I said as we disentangled ourselves. "Mel you take one of Jo with me and Alice, then Jo can take one of you with us."

"Cool," said Jo, the first word she had spoken.

There was a fair bit of giggling, but the photos were successfully taken. I particularly liked to see my beautiful naked Alice with two bikini clad lovelies.

"Why don't you bring your things over and join us," said Alice.

They looked at each other and Jo shrugged.

"OK thanks." said Mel and when they had stuffed their things into their beach bags I took their towels and shook the sand off before we all walked over to our shelter.

Not surprisingly Mel turned out to be the chatty one, but Jo started to lose her shyness and we sat sharing our snacks and learning a little about them. We knew this was their first time on a nude beach and I was right in my assumption that despite the nudity around them, they were both too shy to even go topless.

"But why?" asked Alice. "Haven't you ever been in a changing room together or anything?"

"Yes, but that's different. You cover straight back up again."

"OK but if you took your tops off here you wouldn't have white boobs," said Alice, getting straight to the point.

"Don't you mind other people seeing your private bits though?" asked Jo.

"It's just a body Jo. We've got boobs and fannies, and Sam's got a cock and balls. There's no great mystery and we aren't ashamed of them or embarrassed for people to see us naked. Except Sam gets a bit shy and covers up if he gets an erection."

If they had been trying not to look before, Mel and Jo now looked straight at my clean-shaven crotch.

"Do all nudists shave their hair right off?" asked Mel.

"No not all," I said.

"Why do you then?" Jo asked. "I've never seen a man completely shaved down there".

"Well," I said, "some people say it's more hygienic but to be honest both Alice and I like the other to be completely smooth because it makes for better oral sex. No hairs getting trapped between your teeth."

"I get that," said Mel. "My last boyfriend was so hairy; I had to hoover up every time he stayed at my place."

"Gross!" said Jo. "I like the shaved look. And I like the fact that Sam is happy just to sit here exposed like this. Like Alice says there's no need to be embarrassed if he hasn't got a hard on."

"Well I do have some self-control," I said. "Otherwise I would be lying on my front right now."

"Does that happen a lot on nude beaches then Sam?" asked Mel. "I haven't seen any men with erections here."

"Occasionally," I said, "but not often. Or men have ways of hiding it when it does. You rarely see open displays of sexual behaviour on naturist beaches, and walking round with a stiffy would be bad etiquette."

"I bet you we could make it happen right now though," said Alice with a grin.

I looked at Mel and raised my eyebrows. The fact that Alice had made the suggestion was making her give it serious consideration.

"Like this you mean?" said Jo and as I turned to her I saw that her bikini top had gone. She had lovely breasts, probably a B cup and perfectly formed. Her dark nipples were pierced and had little black barbells through them. The whiteness where her bikini had been was in stark contrast to the rest of her lightly tanned skin.

"Come on Mel," she said, "we talked about doing this."

We all now looked a Mel who would have us as an audience if she was going to remove her top. She hesitated a moment but then reached behind her back and pulled the string, then lifted the flimsy garment over her head to reveal another lovely pair of breasts. They were slightly bigger than Jo's and with bigger nipples, but both girls had spectacular chests, and they were all the better for being out in the fresh air in my opinion.

"How does that feel?" asked Alice.

"Well the world didn't end," said Jo. "You have great boobs Mel."

"Well yours are awesome too," said Mel. "And Alice's."

"Thank you," said Alice, "and it's working," pointing towards my semi hard cock.

Jo gave a little gasp and Mel said,

"that is so cool - is that because of us?"

"He can do better than that," said Alice, "but you girls need to get something on those white boobs otherwise you'll burn."

It was impossible not to watch as Mel and Jo carefully oiled their breasts. They both looked at me while they were doing it and grinned as my cock reacted, growing to full vertical. I tensed the muscles around my groin and made it twitch and bounce.

"Oh my God, how do you do that?" laughed Mel.

"It's not hard - er - when it's hard," I said, realising the double entendre too late. "Anyway you can see that you've made an old man happy. Just don't ask me to walk down to the sea for a little while."

They both giggled but Alice cut in, "They've just made you more excited. We'll have to see if we can make you happy." She clearly thought that Mel and Jo were shedding their inhibitions along with their bikini tops today and was pushing to see how far they would go. Alice reached over and took my cock in her hand and started to stroke it slowly.

"Are you offended by this?" asked Alice, "I'll stop if you are."

"No way," said Mel with her eyes wide, "this is hot."

"It's fine with me," said Jo.

Mel and Jo shuffled forward on their elbows to get a better look. I glanced around to see if we were attracting any attention but our little shelter was doing a good job of hiding us from everyone else on the beach.

"Would you believe that I'm twenty seven and I've never actually had a good look at one up close like this," said Mel, "would it be OK if I touched it?" She was actually looking at Alice, as though it was her decision and not mine, but I guess I would agree that Alice should have the final say.

"Of course, you take over from me," said Alice. "Jo, you put your hand under his balls while she's doing it."

As Alice moved back, Mel leaned straight in and took my cock in her hand as though it was a delicate ornament. Jo cupped my shaved balls and gentle stroked them with her thumb.

"It's OK Mel you can grip a bit tighter," I said, "it won't break."

Both girls seemed fascinated and Jo traced the line of a vein on my cock with a fingernail.

"I don't want to make any assumptions but surely you've both been this close to a cock before?" I said.

"Well of course I've seen a few," said Mel, "but only - you know - during sex. I've never had anybody let me look at them like this."

"Same here," said Jo, "people say that naked men aren't attractive but this is actually quite beautiful. It's like a little person!"

"It's essential study if you want to please a man and take control when you're having sex," said Alice.

With these two beautiful girls giving my cock and balls so much attention I could feel myself getting close to coming already, so I gently pushed Mel & Jo's hands away, saying,

"OK I think that's enough anatomy revision for now."

"Aww spoilsport," said Mel.

"Well perhaps we should balance it with some female anatomy," said Alice. "We've nothing to be ashamed of have we girls?" and she spread her thighs wide so we could all see her beautiful shaved pussy. Alice ran her forefinger slowly up so that it split her pussy lips and ran over her clit.

"Oh my God Alice!" exclaimed Mel.

But again it was Jo who acted first - sitting back, putting her thumbs into the sides of her bikini bottoms and lifting her bum to wriggle them down.

"Come on Mel, we should get naked with Alice and Sam," she said as she kicked off the flimsy piece of cloth. I could see she had a neat patch of dark hair above her pussy, obviously trimmed to make sure there would be no spiders creeping out of her bikini. She looked very good naked.

"Oh what the hell," said Mel and proceeded to remove her bottoms as well. Maybe she was still a little shy as she turned away from me on her knees as she did it. All that meant was that I got a glorious rear view of a smooth white bum and her inviting pussy lips and pink asshole, while those lovely breasts jiggled around under the effects of gravity. I was having a great day.

"Wow, that's a nice bum Mel," I said, and she realised the view that she had been giving me. She turned back round and laughed as she playfully swatted my arm.

"I guess there's no really ladylike way of doing that," she said. She too had a neatly trimmed 'V' of light brown hair, and her pussy lips were slightly red and parted.

"OK, sun oil," said Alice, grabbing the bottle from Mel's towel. "On your fronts ladies." Mel & Jo did as they were told and lay face down on their towels with their heads on their arms facing one another.

"I'll start on Jo and you can do Mel," Alice told me, in charge of things as usual.

We could easily have sat at the side of the girls, but we each straddled a leg in order to do the oiling. After pouring a small pool of oil into the small of Jo's back, Alice passed it to me. I took my time, redoing the tops of Mel's hamstrings, into her buttocks, round the sides to her hip bones, back across her lower back and over the buttocks again. My cock was lying down on her leg and I resisted the urge to start stroking it. Mel gave a small sigh as one of my hands rubbed down into the gap between her buttocks, and she flinched a little as my finger lightly brushed her asshole, but then relaxed again and didn't put a hand to stop me. I could sense that Jo was equally enjoying Alice's more practiced touch.

"OK on your fronts and we'll swap," said Alice. We stood to allow the girls to roll on their backs and Alice and I swapped places. We straddled the girls' thighs again and resumed our oiling, the smell of coconut surrounding me. My knee was keeping Jo's thighs apart and her pussy lips were swollen and parted. She was propped up on her elbows looking at my erection.

"It's OK," I said, "relax. Nothing's going to happen unless you ask."

She lay back and closed her eyes. I could see the tension leave her shoulders. I started to gently rub the oil into her thighs and glanced at Alice, who was doing the same to Mel. Alice smiled at me. I knew she was having fun. I rubbed smoothly up to Jo's hips then over her little patch of pubic, hair then ever so slowly down the outside of her pussy lips. I was continuing what Alice had started with Jo, and as one finger ran gently between her lips I could feel the wetness even though I hadn't pressed inside her at all.

"OK, you're done," I said quietly and started to move my hands away, but she grabbed a hand and held it in place.

"I.. think I need a little more," she said, without opening her eyes. I looked again at Alice and Mel. Alice's knee was tight up against Mel's pussy. She was gently massaging Mel's clit with one thumb, and the fingers of her other hand were teasing a nipple. Mel was pinching her other nipple with one hand and her breathing was ragged.

Alice looked back at me and said,

"did I say it's not going to happen?"

I just smiled back and looked down at Jo who's eyes had opened and she was looking up at me with a faraway expression on her face. I pressed inwards with my middle finger, which easily slipped between her lips. She was hot and wet as I gently pushed and made little circles with my finger. Jo gasped and pulled my whole hand in tighter. I took that as a sign to press in a second finger. I shifted forward so my knee was right behind my hand. Jo's hand moved to grab my rock hard cock and she started stroking in time with my fingering.

Mel suddenly let out a small yelp and came hard on Alice's hand. Jo looked across and whispered,

"You ok babe?"

Mel reached across and squeezed Jo's hand,

"Fuck yeah!" she said.

Jo looked back at me.

"Your cock is so hard and hot," she said.

"And what do you want?" I asked. "Remember nothing will happen unless you ask."

She looked at Alice who smiled at her and said,

"Whatever you want is ok Jo."

"Can I feel it inside me?" she asked quietly.

I pulled my fingers out and kneeled up. Putting my hand under her lovely bum, I rolled her onto her left side and pushed her right leg forward so that she was facing Mel and Alice, who started to stroke her hair and breasts. Jo's swollen pussy and ass were beautifully displayed to me. I straddled her left thigh and shuffled forward until the tip of my cock pressed against her lips. Jo reached her hand round and spread them with two fingers. I put a bit of spit on my fingers and covered my cock head, then rubbed it up and down her pussy a couple of times. I pressed slowly at first but she was so wet I slid all the way in. Jo just made a 'gnnnnh' sound. I spotted an unattended breast and my free hand cupped it and my finger and thumb started playing with the little barbell.

I looked around again and this time saw a naked couple walking along the shoreline looking up at us, but they just smiled and continued their walk.

I continued my slow rhythm. My free hand massaged her buttock and my thumb gently stroked over her tight asshole. I hoped that I might get to explore that another time.

"How does he feel Jo?" asked Alice.

"Feels...so...good," she said as I slowly rocked back and forth. "It's - I'm - oh!" she became incoherent as she came hard on my cock. I could feel her squeezing me and it took every bit of willpower to stop from coming myself. I didn't want to have to suddenly pull out. I stayed inside her, not moving, until she regained her composure and looked back at me, a slightly dreamy look on her face.

"That was intense," she said.

"OK buster, you've had your fun," Alice said. "Now you need to show these girls what a cock looks like when it's coming."

I slipped out of Jo and rolled between her and Mel. I was half in the sand but I didn't care. Suddenly I had several hands on me and I lost track of who was doing what. I think Mel was in the driving seat, pumping my cock. They were all urging me to come.

I felt the familiar point of no return and spurted once, twice, three times. I heard someone (Mel?) say 'oh!' but she carried on stroking as I dribbled some more and my heart started to return to normal. My eyes opened to see these three lovely ladies kneeling round me. Mel had some of my semen on her wonderful breasts, Jo still looked a little spaced out and Alice was still grinning. Honestly I think she was enjoying herself as much as me, if that was even possible. I had come all over Mel, my stomach and balls.

"Thank you Sam," said Jo and leaned down to give me a little kiss, then leaned across me to give Alice a huge hug, "and You Alice". All I could see was breasts mashing together above my face.

"This has turned into quite a decent day," I said.

"It's not over yet," said Alice. "In case you hadn't noticed I'm the only one who hasn't come yet, and no-one's leaving this beach until I do."

"Awesome!" said Mel.