All Comments on 'Clothing Optional'

by SamandAlice

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More?

Great story...so far.! More to cum??

Trekkie469Trekkie469over 4 years ago
I Love the Beach Fun

This is a great erotic story. I would love to experience something just like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wish I was there!

Very erotic story. I found myself stroking my cock, wishing it was one of the ladies' hands on me! I'll just have to be content with myself for now

MadeInMichiganMadeInMichiganover 4 years ago
Hot

Great story. Good build up, and great visual details

nakedbeachladynakedbeachladyover 4 years ago
Love it

Wish it was me on the beach with you

AlwaysNaked1954AlwaysNaked1954over 4 years ago
Three on one

how lucky can one guy get, trusting loving wife and two new friends

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks you for a wonderful set of events to replay in my head when I'm lying down on the sandy beach facing the sun with my eyes closed and with a gentle breeze carressing my naked skin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

one lucky guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That's a great beach!! You enjoyed the young girls with your naked wife, Alice. Yes, you had a fantastic day, finishing with a good cumload squirting from your pisshole. Did you eat your wife's pussy while the two young girls watched? Did the girls like Alice's orgasm so much that they wanted you to eat out their pussies too? Did Alice get in on the young pussy eating with you? Wow, what an exciting day for all four of you. I'd love to read more chapters for this story. Stroking to your writing is wonderful, Sam.

Would you consider writing a story about a mother-in-law (MIL)? My MIL was a terrific, sexy, old woman who loved to play with me, kissing, sucking and fucking. How we got started was an interesting story in itself. If you would like to hear about it, just send me an email.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

inhalesdeeplyinhalesdeeplyabout 2 years ago

Great story. Well written and very exciting (it got me there). I love the idea of nakedness and exposure. . When she's in the right mood my wife will spend time in our garden naked allowing anyone wandering through the woods the chance to see her. We've put on a number of shows for passers by!

Please check out my stories. Please rate them but most importantly, make comments on them ! Please & thank you.

olblueyesolblueyesover 1 year ago

very erotic but way too short,,,well written of course,,,did i say it was too short? could have extended it til after alice had cum!

Photo_GWPhoto_GWabout 1 year ago

Love this story! What a fun, sexy time :-)

More please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous