All Comments on 'Clothing Optional: The Naked Cottage'

by Tomtombrown

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Jerryr6Jerryr6over 5 years ago
Very Good

This story was very good. Very hot! If you get an editor it would help. You need to work on grammar, punctuation and spelling. I could tell that this was a pretty honest account of your holiday. Hope you have more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

For a first time write it was great. Am looking forward to reading more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic

Please keep up the good work I enjoyed both your story and the easy writing style.

TomtombrownTomtombrownover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Wow I can’t believe nearly 20k people have read my story.

Thank you everyone who voted and for the comments, feedback and emails received.

I’ve never written anything before and I know I lack certain skills compared to other people’s stories I have read.

I tried to make it feel as real as possible as this is a true account of our holiday.

I have just submitted my second story which is set in Tenerife called ‘The Holiday Catch Phrase’ and again is as factual as I could make it, I hope if published you all enjoy this too.

Many thanks again.

Tom

sober71sober71over 5 years ago
So envious

As a nudist I was with you both all the way, always wanted to be waxed, but I shave daily, love the look and feel of being smooth.

Looking forward to your next story. Keep up the good work,,5*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story but.....

Loved the story, but you cannot have Mandy put a condom on Scott with her mouth, then have his spunk running out her gaping ass. You do need an editor though.!!

ryeandginger69ryeandginger695 months ago

I especially enjoyed the first extra-marital sex with Gary and Shelly, and the nude context. Thanks for the great read and the hardon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous