Clover's World - The Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a temptress, I observed. It was clear then, and it made the stories about her make sense.

I'd heard tales of girls submitting to her by the dozens, each eager to let her have her way with them.

I could picture it as I watched her. I could see Clover's commanding gaze, even from a distance, and it was easy to imagine her staring me down, forcing me to my knees.

This is how it began, I know now. My mind began to wander the moment I saw her, as if something from beyond had gripped me firmly.

I was still dead-set on bringing her to justice at the time, and had no idea that I'd just met my match...

Despite knowing something felt off, I moved ahead with my plan.

Creeping up stealthy and quickly, I moved through the desert like a creeping tiger.

I drew nearer to the pair of women without being noticed, moving with precision, noting for the first time that the gang leader appeared to be unnarmed.

Strange, I thought. Was she really so bold as to leave herself so defenseless? Did she really feel so overconfident that she'd just strut around without any measure of protection?

Whatever. Easier for me, I figured.

I ambushed Clover, grabbing her by the hair and flinging her off of Amy in a single powerful motion.

"What the fuck?!" Clover had exclaimed, clearly surprised at my sudden, merciless strike, "Who the fuck are you!"

She scratched her head, having landed rather roughly on the ground,

"-- oh! You're that Sheriff, aren't you?"

Looming over her, pistol in hand, I had her beat.

"Rebecca Lawson," I said, "Sheriff Rebecca Lawson. And you're Clover, I presume. Filthy gang leader, and deplorable crime lord?"

Clover had just smiled at me.

I untied Amy, the librarian. The short haired, dirty blonde airhead beamed at me, thanking me for rescuing her. Her perky cheeks practically glowed in the sun, and her exposed nipples bounced as she wrapped her arms around me in a thankful hug.

Though I figured she was probably more than grateful I'd come out to save her, I was in no mood for her bubbly idiocy. She'd let herself get captured.

I scolded her accordingly, demanding to know how she'd been so stupid as to wander outside the town's secure borders into the unprotected wastes.

Ashtown had strict laws in place for a reason. They were laws I'd set up myself, and they worked! Clearly, if she'd been captured so easily, she'd broken those laws.

She'd be punished for that, I thought wryly.

But why had Amy wandered off to get caught? And why was Clover so easy to find, alone and unprotected in an area I knew so well?

If it all seems a little convenient, it's because it was.

Let me explain what had ACTUALLY happened.

Though it seems obvious in retrospect, I'd been thoroughly duped by a series of traitorous bitches.

My own deputies had sold me out, tipping me off to the girls in the saloon.

I'd thought I'd pried secret information out of the two wenches, but in reality, they'd simply been waiting for me to arrive... and eager to slip me Clover's location.

It had all been a set up, from the first moment in town, to this chance meeting in the desert.

Amy, who I thought had been a ditsy librarian, was in on it too.

I'd walked into this trap like a complete fool. I hadn't caught a wiff of it -- not even a tiny one! All of my instincts, all of my training and skill had been completely ruined by my overconfidence.

I did it all to myself.

As soon as I'd turned my back to Amy, the thin, innocent looking librarian jumped me. She'd knocked me down with a fierce push, and my weapons had scattered into the dirt.

Once more, I'd been so unprepared for the attack, that even Amy, a ditsy, stupid little Librarian, had gotten the upper hand over me, sending me toppling to the ground with pitiful 'thud'.

Revealing herself to be Clover's right-hand-woman, Amy gleefully explained the duplicitous plan that I'd fallen for. Her Mistress, Clover, had set up the whole plan to lure me away from Ashtown, so that while I was out, Clover's gang could roll in...

"Amy..." I gasped, in disbelief, "You?! You've gotten involved with these lecherous whores?!"

Amy smiled, and moved herself next to Clover.

Taking her Mistress' hand in her own, Amy leaned in and kissed Clover on the cheek, spinning around so that I could see her backside.

Giggling with delight, she bent over, and flipped up her skirt.

Emblazoned on her ass was a crudely drawn, permanent marker drawing of four-leaf clover.

"Clover is my Mistress!" Amy beamed, staring at me through her parted legs as she watched me stare in horrified shock up at her ass, "I love her more than anything, Sheriff Lawson, and soon, you will too!"

My mouth hung open. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Amy was an idiot, sure -- but this?! This was too much for me to process!

Clover took over from Amy, stepping in front of the librarian's naked ass as she began explaining the dire fate of my precious little community.

"Everyone in town", she said gleefully, "has decided they've had enough of you."

Even my deputies had laid down their arms, she explained, and welcomed her band of deplorable whores into Ashtown.

I didn't believe her, but she knew too much for this to be some ruse. She listed the names of my deputies, and various townsfolk that she'd interacted with.

"I've been making frequent trips into town," she said, "Right under your nose, night after night. Everybody there is super excited for a new change of management. They have all agreed its time for you to give up your power... and for somebody else -- namely, me -- to be in charge."

I balked at this revelation, refusing to accept it. But if what Clover was saying was true, I was in a disastrous position.

Well, I thought, if I had to go out, I could go out in a blaze of glory. I could still clobber Clover, and Amy! They were twigs compared to me, I figured, and hell, maybe if I dragged the two of them back to town, I could regain control of things.

Clover practically read my mind.

While her slutty librarian side kick lewdly clung to her, Clover explained that the town had unanimously called for my expulsion.

"They hate you," she explained with a smirk, "But I convinced them you still have your uses. They've agreed to let me present you with an ultimatum."

I bit my lip nervously, waiting to hear what came next.

"You have two options," Clover had said to me, "You can kick my ass, which would no doubt an easy task for someone such as yourself, and drag me back to town. There, you'll find a horde of girls all waiting for you. Without me to tell them otherwise, they'll string you up, and punish you for every infraction you've ever committed against them. I have no idea what they'll do... but you know how riled up mobs can get. You know better than anyone how much they hate you, so I'll let you picture the consequences at their hands."

I shuddered at the thought.

"After they're done with you, if they ever really are done with you," Clover continued, "They'll expel you from the town. Probably, they'll hand you off to some wandering gang-bangers, sell you for a tidy little profit, and you can live out your remaining days in some moonshiner kingpin's hands."

Again, the thought was horrifying.

"Or, I can offer you a sort of amnesty," Clover said, "In return for your complete and utter surrender to me, I'll make sure your town stays in line."

In that moment, I felt my whole world fall out from under me.

I knew I had no choice but to surrender to Clover's demands. With the whole town united against me, even I couldn't fight my way out of this situation.

"Clover, please," I begged, feeling my authority vanish in an instant, "Please don't do this. I can pay you off. Our town has more than enough surplus goods... you and your gang can make off like bandits!"

Clover laughed.

"You really think I care about any of that stuff?" she asked merrily, "I already have your town. My girls are probably painting over the Ashtown sign as we speak, giving it a fresher, more welcoming name! I don't care about profit or loot. What I want is to find a toy that I can really enjoy. I need a new Slut to break, someone worthy of my efforts. When I heard of you, way out here in the desert, I knew I had to have you."

I blushed. There was no way this was all about me.

"You're the Scourge of the wasteland," Clover smiled, "Famed Sheriff of Ashtown, an incorruptible force of nature! You're the girl everybody wishes they could have! I can't wait to break you, Becky. I've been thinking about nothing else for months. This whole expansion into your territory... you've seen it as some sort of petty gangland thing. But it's not. I've simply been opening eyes, and letting the sluts be sluts. Everyone's joined my ranks willingly, and soon, you will too. That's what this whole thing has been about ; you. I want you, Rebecca Lawson. I want you to be my Pet."

I was speechless.

"Take off your pants," Clover commanded me, "Your training begins now."

I was shocked. Too shocked to resist. I marveled at the lengths Clover had gone just to obtain... me.

Knowing I was beaten, I had no choice but to follow her instruction.

Humiliated, enraged, but too flabbergasted to even begin thinking of a plan out of the mess I'd gotten into, I stripped out of my jeans in the desert, kicking them off into a dusty pile.

"You'll pay for this," I threatened, feeling the warm sun on my smooth legs, "I'll see to it that you spend the rest of your days behind bars!"

"Cute panties," Clover said, ignoring my words and admiring my pink, silky thong. I blushed in embarrassment, "But they need to go, too." she added with a pointed tone.

My shoulders sunk, and my eyes burned into the ground

"C'mon, Sheriff," Clover sighed, "I haven't got all day here. If you want, we can still go with option A, and I can drag you back into town for the girls to -"

"No!" I said, pitifully.

In front of Clover and Amy, I removed my pink panties, and tossed them aside too.

"Spread your legs," Clover said with an authoritative bark, and I complied once more.

Sitting in the hot sand, I spread my legs apart, exposing my pink, nervous pussy to the smiling gang leader.

Amy ogled me with lustful eyes, and she made no show of trying to hide her arousal. Her hands were tucked up under her tiny skirt, and she was playing with herself while she watched me crumble.

"Amy, go get the harness," Clover ordered, and the dim-witted librarian left us with a pitiful pout.

"H-harness?" I asked, "What Harness? Why are you getting a harness?"

Clover ignored my confused questioning.

"Becky," Clover said, "You really are a sexy little slut! I couldn't imagine a better prize."

I glared at her.

"I'm not a slut," I rebutted, though my spread-eagle legs and puffy pink pussy on display took a little bit of the wind from my words.

"And my name's not Becky!" I raged, "It's Sheriff Lawson."

Clover just smiled, moving to loom over my parted legs with lust in her eyes.

"Lesson number one," she said, bending down to me and setting her hands down onto my shoulders, "No arguing with me. If I say you're a slut, you're a slut. If I say you're Becky, then you're Becky. Got it, Becky?"

I bit my tongue, unable to respond.

"You're my Pet," she said, brushing my cheek with her hand, "And if I want to fuck my little pet, right here, right now, it's going to happen. Sound good, Becky?"

I didn't have time to respond. Clover was on me in an instant. Her hands pulling me up as she twisted around me. Her hands wrapped around my back side, snaking their way through my legs and tightening like an anaconda.

I'd been unprepared for her advances. I'd been been leaning back on my arms, propping my legs apart as per her previous order, and she managed push her hand in between my thighs before I could snap my legs shut and prevent her intrusion.

"Lesson two," Clover said, as I felt her fingers plunge into my unguarded cunt, "You're my bitch, Becky. Your cunt belongs to me."

I snapped my hands around, trying to stop her hands from plunging deeper inside of me, but it was no use. She'd moved with such swiftness, by the time I was even able to grab her arm, three of her fingers were buried inside of me.

My mind exploded, completely unprepared for the feeling of Clover's sudden penetration.

I gasped, immediately relenting to the sudden fucking. Unable to command myself to resist, she began to fuck me with a furious fervor, pumping her hands in and out of my pussy with force.

"Fuck!" I cried out, but she silenced me with a kiss. Her tongue delved in between my lips, and I was left to moan into her mouth as she thrust up between my legs.

I bounced on her hand, completely overwhelmed by the sudden pleasure I was feeling. I hadn't even thought I had been aroused, but the way she'd slid inside of me so effortlessly was evidence that I'd been slippery and wet even before she'd taken me.

I felt my top sliding off. Her free hand was roughly pulling it up, and as I pounded against her merciless hand, I felt my breasts spring out from under the fabric into the hot sun.

"uUUhngh-" I grunted like a beast as she pulled away from my mouth and stripped my top off completely.

"What was lesson one?" Clover asked, sweat forming on her pretty cheeks as she pumped her hand into me.

I couldn't remember. More to the point, I couldn't have answered if I wanted to... my tongue was hanging out, and I was panting like an animal.

"Lesson one," she continued, "I say you're a slut, so you're a slut. OK?"

Between ragged grunts and heavy breathing, I felt myself nod in the affirmative.

Fuck. Her fingers felt so good between my legs. She was so unbelievably skilled at twisting the inside me in just the right way as she fucked me.

"What are you?" Clover snapped, smiling down at me as she fucked me senseless.

"I-" I struggled to say, "I'm a slut!"

Her hands increased their pace, causing me to see delirious stars form around me.

"Who is a slut?" she asked, pushing me closer to the edge with every powerful thrust.

"I am!" I screamed into the empty desert, my mind lost in arousal, "I'm a fucking slut!"

"Who?!" Clover barked.

I understood what she was getting at. I knew what she wanted to hear, and I was desperate to give her what she wanted -

"Becky is!" I answered, panting my words out like a whore, "Becky is a slut!"

Clover let me go. I felt her hands slide out of me, quickly emptying my quivering pussy as fast as they'd entered it.

"Wowee," I heard Amy say, "That was fast!"

I hadn't even realized the ditsy blonde had returned.

She'd seen the whole thing. She'd seen Clover fuck me senseless, and she'd seen me take it with unbridled eagerness.

I was still lying on the ground, legs spread-eagle, trembling and sweaty from my exertions.

"What..." I panted, gasping for air, "What the fuck was that...."

Clover smiled as I tried to steady myself on the ground.

"You... you just fucked me-" I breathed, but the girls had turned away from me now.

Clover took the item Amy had brought -- it appeared to be a complicated looking harness of sorts -- and the green haired bombshell began to fiddle with it.

"I'm going to guess... rhat you're a little anal slut at heart, aren't you Sheriff?" Clover said, pondering out loud as she untangled the complex set of leather straps and metal rings, "I bet you'd just lose your mind at the thought of your pretty little ass being stuffed tight and pounded, huh?"

I was still panting. Clover held the harness out above me, so that I could see it in full.

Indeed, it was as I'd feared ; a sort of bondage style device, complete with a long, pink sex toy protruding from one of the straps. The girthy dildo was ridged with bumps along the shaft, and wide enough that I doubted there would be any way it would fit inside of any hole I had.

"Whatcha think?" Clover asked Amy, "Anal Slut, or Pussy Bitch?"

Amy looked down at me, her empty head furrowed into a mock-thinking expression.

"Anal Slut," Amy said at last, "I've always thought the Sheriff liked it in the ass. Me and some of the girls in town used to debate what all she could fit up inside it. Candlesticks... vegetables... too bad we never got the chance to try it out."

What?! I was coming to my senses, winding down from the ditsy blur that had gripped me during and after Clover's finger fucking.

"I'm not an Anal Slut!" I said angrily, causing both Amy and Clover to burst into laughter, "And I want the names of everybody in town who was discussing my, uh -- my ass -- in such a lewd way!"

"Yeah," Clover said, inspecting my open legs with a sadistic smile, "I think you're right, Amy. There's really no denying it. But do you blame her? That tight little hole is so tempting."

Amy smiled, and before I knew it, the two girls were on top of me, tackling me back onto the dirt while they giggled in delight.

My legs were still rubber from the fucking I'd received earlier. I tried to push Clover and Amy off of me, but I barely managed to let out a pitiful squeak of protest before they manhandled me into the position they wanted.

I felt the leather straps slide over my legs, pulling tightly up against my waist and chest.

The pink tip of the dildo pressed up against the crack of my ass as the strapped the harness on tighter, and I squealed in protest.

"Wait-" I begged, "Can't we talk about thisUUuuuugh!"

I let out a loud, guttural grunt as Clover pulled one of the leather straps tight. The tightened strap had pulled the pink dildo up with it, pushing it in between my ass cheeks. It pressed at the entrance of mmy asshole, threatening to enter me.

"It's... too big!" I whined, "It'll never fit-"

Again, my words trailed off into an animal-like gurgle.

The large, girthy pink piece of rubber pushed its way into my asshole as Clover tightened the leather strap attached to it.

As the harness cinched around me, clinging to my body, the dildo pressed in hard, thrusting up into me as I moaned.

It was so thick, I felt more stretched than I'd ever thought possible.

But Clover's hands were relentless, tightening strap after strap, until the mighty shaft was deep up into me. The strap that it was attached to was buried deep along my ass crack, flush with my stretched hole.

I screamed out, a mixture of arousal and anger as I felt my insides explode with pleasure.

"Fuck!" I cried out, "It's so big! I can't handle it!"

Clover quickly moved to silence me, and before I knew it, my mouth was stuffed as well -- filled to the brim with an over-sized ball gag that was then strapped around my surprised, blonde head.

My ass was on fire, and my body burned from both the humiliation and ecstasy I was feeling.

"Wow," Clover said, admiring me as I squirmed in the harness, "That's a lovely sight, Sheriff. You're so fucking sexy. I can't wait to get you home, and really start working with you..."

I burned in shame, writhing about on the desert sand like a bitch in heat. I was unable to shake the giant intruder from my trembling ass. Thrusting against the straps, which bound my arms behind my back, I virtually fucked myself on the mammoth dildo. Every time I arched my back, it tightened into me, and when I bent forward in surprise, it slipped back out a few precious inches.

"C'mon, Sluttycakes," Clover said, lifting me onto my knees by my harness, "We've got quite a hike to make, and I wanna get back before the sun gets too low."

I screamed into my ball gag, demanding she release me, but she only laughed in response.

Clad in only the harness, Clover had led me back along the path I'd taken to arrive here. We trekked back to my car, retracing my steps. I was leashed at the neck, fixed with a thick collar, and pulled along like a whiny pup.