Clover's World - The Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy poked her head into the vehicle, and I lazily shifted my weight so that I could see her.

"Quite the crowd!" Amy whispered to Clover, and I could hear that she was right.

Excited sounds of chattering flooded into the car.

"I think everyone in town's out here," Amy added, and I sighed, feeling beads of sweat roll off of me as Clover's thick strap on sat motionless inside my ass."

"You OK with that, Becky?" Clover asked me, softly brushing my cheek with her fingers. Her strap on was still firmly wedged up into my ass, but she stroked me gently, honestly asking me my feelings on the matter.

"I... I don't..." I considered her words. Everyone I knew was outside the car. A set of tinted windows and some metal car doors were all that separated me from my life as a Sheriff, and Becky the Slut.

Clover adjusted slightly, and I felt the strap on push a little further up into my ass.

I moaned, softly, letting my face fall against Clover's neck. I could feel the badge -- my brass Sheriff's badge, still clipped to Clover's top. The warm metal pressed into my naked skin, reminding me of who I had once been.

Who I was supposed to be.

At least... it reminded me of who I'd once thought I was.

"You don't know what to think, do you, Slut?" Clover purred, and I began to feel her hips begin to gyrate gently against me.

The divine feel of the thick strap on inside me cause my mind to blank out again. Every nerve ending I had was fired up, desperate for release.

I couldn't answer her, and she knew it.

"You want to cum," Clover told me, and I knew she was right, "You want to crawl out of this car... and beg me to finish fucking your ass."

She was right. Everything she was saying was right.

"You want to show the whole town what a depraved, sexed up little Bimbo you really are," she cooed, "You want them to watch you beg me to fuck you over and over again until you cum in front of all of them-"

"Uuuugh!" I gurgled a passionate sound of animal arousal. Clover was gently fucking my ass again, and I was riding her in response. The thick shaft continued to rise and fall from me, plunging deeper and deeper with every push.

"Yes!" I breathed out raggedly, admitting to everything she'd just said, "I want you to fuck me until I cum! I want you to take me in front of everyone -- I don't care who sees. I just want to cum so badly-"

Clover turned to Amy, and nodded.

"You heard the Sheriff," she said, "Let her out, Amy."

Amy giggled. Before I could change my mind, she stepped back from the car door, and swung it open.

Clover's hands grabbed my waist again, and hoisted me up. I felt the strap on slide out of me with a humiliating sucking sound. She maneuvered my rubbery body to the edge of the seat, not forcing me out of the vehicle, but waiting for me to get out on my own.

"Crawl," she said, a devilish grin on her face, "Crawl out, and show everyone exactly what you are, Becky."

I trembled, in disbelief at what I was about to do.

I looked over Clover. Her beautiful eyes bore into mine, commanding me with authority. Powerful confidence practically glowed from every inch of her. Nervously, my eyes flicked down to the strap on between her legs, still jutting out, waiting to plunge back up inside of me.

This was it, I knew. This was the end of Sheriff Rebecca Lawson.

Clover gave me a quick wink.

Burning with a shame, but trembling with desire, I crawled out of the car... into a new life.