Clover's World - The Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the while, the pink dildo inside of me trembled and vibrated.

The infernal thing was a vibrator, I'd learned. As we'd begun our march, Clover had bent me over and switched it on. It incessantly shook my insides for almost an hour as I crawled after Clover and Amy, sending jolts of arousal and desire through me like rolling waves.

My lewd appearance delighted Amy and Clover to no end. The entire way back to my car, they laughed at the sight of me, squirming in my harness, crawling along the ground like a dog. Every time I took a crawling step forward, the dildo in my ass had pushed hard up into me, and I moaned into my gag.

Every pitiful sound I made sent them into uncontrollable fits of laughter. My cheeks burned red with humiliation. The situation I was in was beyond anything I could comprehend, and yet the vibrating device up my ass was causing me no small measure of pleasure.

The two girls also talked openly about me, describing the parts of my body they liked, and what they planned on doing to me. Their vulgar words were humiliating to listen to. They spoke loudly as they discussed the wetness of my cunt. They praised the size of my tits and commended the tightness of my ass like I was a prized steer in a show.

Though Amy was clearly subservient to Clover, the slutty librarian took pains to let me know that she was far above me in the hierarchical structure of things.

By the time we'd reached my car, I was a wreck. I was dripping onto the sand, leaving a trail through the desert. Beads of sweat fell from my body, and my quivering pussy left sticky trails of wetness trailing down my legs.

Clover had released my gag with a wet plop, and I'd let loose a string of cursing so perverse, it could have awoken the dead!

"Pipe down, Pet," she said, patting me on my cheek, "You're clearly enjoying yourself, so cut the fake whining."

My arms were strapped behind my back, locked into my harness, and Clover took the moment to explore my lower parts with her hands.

She cupped my wet cunt in her palm, feeling every inch of it in gentle, massaging movements.

"I told you, you're my property now," she said, "I own you, and I don't want you pretending otherwise. If you're turned on, you tell me as much."

"I'm the... I'm the God damned Sheriff..." I gasped, meekly.

I groaned, wanting to protest, but unable to find the right words. With her other hand, Clover grabbed the strap that was holding the vibrator in my ass in place, and the sensation of her movements prevented my mind from forming coherent thoughts...

"Now, we're going to go back to Ashtown," Clover said, slowly sliding the thick shaft from my ass, before letting the harness snap it back in, "I've got my girls preparing everything for us. Your deputies will have surrendered by now. Some of them will have submitted themselves for training, and others -- the more brazen ones, are probably being given Pets of their own to use."

The words sounded preposterous to me, but I could barely focus on them. Again and again, Clover was pulling the vibrator from my ass. Each time she released it, the tight harness would plunge it back inside of me.

"Your town doesn't belong to you any more," Clover said, as I began to drool from the relentless ass fucking I was casually receiving, "It belongs to the people now! And me, of course. We're going to be changing things up quite a bit... until I suspect you'll barely recognize it in the end. But that's none of your concern anymore, Becky. Your job is to serve me now, is that understood?"

Snap. The vibrator plunged into me as she finished speaking.

I groaned, unable to reply verbally.

"Good," Clover said, hauling me up off the ground, "I can see you're already learning to accept your new role."

Finally easing her assault on my ass, I was left on my own as the two girls checked out my car.

I rolled back onto my front, pushing myself up onto my knees again, trying to catch my breath.

What the hell was happening, I thought desperately to myself.

I couldn't let them take me back to town like this! Naked, strapped up and completely defeated!

What had I been thinking?! It was much better to take my chances in the desert, I thought. This surrender had been a desperate, ill-thought out move

It was humiliating just thinking about the state I Was in. If anyone from town saw me like this, my entire world would be over. The legend of Sheriff Lawson would be shattered, and I'd be a laughing stock until the end of my days!

I began to crawl away, unsure what exactly my plan might be, but knowing that fleeing Clover was perhaps the only option I had.

"Nu-uh!" I heard Clover's distinct, gleeful voice behind me. I'd only made it a pitiful few steps when I felt her hand grasp the back-strap of my leather harness.

"You made a promise," she chastised me, tugging me firmly back towards the car, "And you've gotta keep it, Becky."

She slumped me against the vehicle, looming over me with a grin.

"Worried about what the town's gonna think?" she asked.

I slumped my shoulders again, hanging my head.

"Please..." I begged, "Take this thing out of my ass. Let me go, and I promise, you can have the town!"

Clover laughed.

"Becky!" she said, throwing her hands up exasperated, "I told you : I already HAVE your town!"

She crouched down in front of me, placing a gentle hand on my cheek as she spoke. The vibrator in my ass was causing me to begin to squirm again, but I fought to stop it from being too obvious.

"We're gonna take you back to town now," Clover said, ignoring me as I let out a pitiful whine, "But I promise you, Rebecca, you're going to enjoy yourself. Behind your tough-girl act, you're a dirty little slut at heart. I can see right through your fake mask of toughness... I know you want this. More to the point ; you need it! Your body has been begging for a Mistress for so long... and now that it has one, it's going to open up in ways you can't even imagine!"

Amy opened the back door of my car.

"Get in, Slut," Clover commanded. I sighed, knowing once more that I had little choice but to obey. Straining to crawl up into the back seat of my car, I managed to roll onto the seat with a comical flop.

"Please, Clover," I begged, "I mean -- Mistress Clover," I added, hoping the title would appease her, "It's too humiliating for me to bear!"

"Take us back, Amy!" Clover commanded, as the librarian jumped into the front seat, and fired up the engine.

To my surprise, Clover jumped into the back seat with me, shoving me gracelessly to the side to make room.

"This is a pretty sweet ride," she said, admiring the inside of my vehicle, "You do this all yourself, Sheriff?"

I nodded. I had restored the vehicle myself. I was good with mechanical things. Hell, I was good at everything, I thought smugly.

Despite my situation, I was still feeling like there was some way out. Clover's praise of my vehicle made me remember what I'd done to earn such a fine ride.

I tried to remind myself ; I was Sheriff Rebecca Lawson! I didn't kneel for anyone, let alone some tramp punk like Clover!

My car, my Office, my town ; it was mine, and I'd earned it! I'd fight for it, no matter wha-

"Oh God!" I let out another passionate cry. Clover had slipped her fingers inside of me once more -- an easy effort, since I was still lying spread-eagle on the seat.

"I can tell you're thinking about stuff," Clover said, plunging her fingers deep inside of me, "That's a big no-no, Sheriff. You're not a thinker anymore, OK?"

I groaned as her fingers pulled out of me.

The car was bouncing along the desert sand, and I found it impossible to balance myself enough to sit up.

Still lying on my back, I could hear Clover fidgeting with something again.

My harness, I realized! She was undoing my-

"uuugh-"

Without warning, she'd pulled the vibrator from my ass.

"Don't worry, my cute little Slut," she said, "You'll be stuffed full again, soon enough."

Fuck. I couldn't process any of this!

"I'm not your slut, Clover!" I whined, sounding as pathetic as I felt, "I don't want to be stuffed!"

What the hell was the matter with me?! I was bouncing along in the back seat of MY car, and my hands were finally untied. I could be taking back control!

I was naked, of course -- but I could still kick Clover's ass, and Amy too-

"Come here," Clover said, once again interrupting my attempts to sort out my mind, "Tell me what you think of this!"

She pulled me up by my collar -- the only piece of clothing I was still wearing.

I sat up next to her, taking a moment to collect my bearings. She was waiting for me to respond, smiling gaily as I shook myself back into reality.

And then I noticed it.

"No!" I began to protest immediately, "No, Clover, you can't-"

Between Clover's legs, a large, thick strap on jutted out. It was a purple monster -- even larger than the vibrator that had been shoved up my ass for the past hour.

"Please-" I begged, "Have mercy!"

Clover clucked her tongue.

"No, you stupid little ditz!" she scolded me, flicking my nose with her hand. I blinked, stunned.

"Of course you'd go straight to that," she said, shaking her hips to jiggle the ridiculous phallus, "I should have known the first thing on your mind would be getting something shoved up inside of you again. But no- I meant THIS-"

She pointed up to her chest.

My mouth dropped open. She was wearing my badge.

I should have noticed it immediately.

Stupid! I cursed myself for being so dimwitted.

"You like it?" she said, running a finger along the metal star, "I think it looks better on me than it did on you, don'tcha think?!"

I did not think so at all.

"That's mine," I said, growing angry again, "You have no right to wear that-"

I was interrupted, as usual. Clover reached out, grabbing me around the waist. My legs and arms were still rubbery, and I wasn't able to mount any resistance as she hoisted me up, pulling me onto her lap so that I was facing her.

"Stop!" I protested, feeling the thick strap-on between my thighs as I straddled Clover's legs, "You can't do this! I'm the Sheriff! This is my car! You're in my territory!"

"Wow, your body is so tight..." Clover said, ignoring my words as usual while she felt me up, "Becky, you're positively built for fucking, do you know that?"

"Fuck you!" I spat, though I still wasn't resisting. Her hands slid over my naked chest, feeling my hard nipples, "You're a deplorable whore!"

Clover's hands moved down my body, cupping my cunt again without any resistance on my part.

"You're pretty wet for someone who's not enjoying this," Clover purred, "Think about it, Sheriff. If you didn't want this... you could throttle me right now, toss me right out of the car! But deep inside your slutty little mind... you know you want to ride me till you cum."

Did I?

Her words took me aback for a moment.

Why wasn't I resisting her? Was it just the ultimatum she'd given me? Was I really so beaten that I had no other option than to let her do all of this to me...?

Or was it something else? Was I really enjoying it, like she said I was?

Clover's hands were moving down now, no longer on my private parts.

Too late, I realized she was going for the strap-on.

"Wait-" I started begging again, reaching down to stop her, "I'm sorry. You can have the badge. You can be the Sheriff!"

"Ew," Clover said, scrunching her face, "Why would I want to be the Sheriff? I just wanted you to know that your precious badge belongs to me now, that's all."

I looked at her pitifully, my eyes begging her to stop adjusting the strap on beneath me.

"Ass or Pussy?" She asked, a devilish smile on her face.

I could feel the tip of the strap on pointed up at me. It was resting on the soft skin in between my cunt

and asshole, and Clover was sliding it back and forth, between the two holes.

"Pussy!" A voice rang out. It was Amy, up front, "Stick it in her pussy, Mistress! Make her cum!"

My eyes widened.

"No!" I shouted, instinctively refusing Amy's sordid request.

Clover grinned.

"Ok, my sweet Pet. Ass it is!"

My mouth fell open. That wasn't what I meant! I meant I wouldn't let her make me cum! I meant I didn't want her to stick it in my pussy!

I began to squirm, trying to resist, but in the position I was in, it proved impossible.

My legs were already spread across Clover's, propped open by the way she was seated. I was straddling her, hovering over the threatening dildo. All she needed to do was press me down, or push it up, and I'd be speared onto it in an instant.

I was helpless.

I felt the smooth nub of the strap on slide against my skin, moving towards my ass.

"Relax," Clover said, "We both know you're enjoying this, so just take it like a good Slut. We don't have a lot of time before we get back to town... and trust me, you'll want to be good and ready for when we arrive."

I gasped. Clover's hands guided the thick shaft onto my asshole, and without hesitation, she pushed her hips up.

I felt my ass begin to stretch, struggling to accept the thick rod.

"Easy," she soothed me, placing her hands on my tits as I began to groan in protest against the intrusion, "You're so pretty, Becky... I just want to make you squirm and melt in my hands..."

Her calm words contrasted with the perverse action she was performing. My brain, yet again, was jumbled as I tried to sort out what was happening.

"Oh Fuck," I gasped, feeling my body begin to melt as the over sized tip of the strap-on stretch open my tight asshole.

Clover's hands were pushing me down, squeezing my tits and sliding me down over the dildo. Her hips pushed up, and we met in the middle.

My ass burned as the thick shaft slid all the way inside of me.

"Oh God," I moaned, "It's so deep. Clover... I can feel it going all the way inside of me-"

"Call me Mistress," Clover purred, and I began to feel her hips begin to gyrate.

"Uuunnngh-" my mouth was agape. Clover's hips were gyrating quicker, thrusting up and down in slow, gentle movements.

The shaft inside of me plunged deep, and then slid half way out.

"What's my name?" Clover said, thrusting it in again.

"Mmm.... Mistress-" I panted, feeling her begin to fuck me earnestly. "You're... my... Mistress..."

She smiled, and gripped my hips.

She guided me firmly, hoisting me up and letting me slam back down onto the strap on, while she thrust into me at the same time.

I was riding her like a horse, bucking up and down, my ass consuming the strap on with every powerful push.

In the front seat, I heard Amy hooting out a cheer.

"Goooo, Becky!" She hollered, "Work that tight ass! Fuck that pole!"

To my horror, I actually smiled at the taunt, feeling urged onward by her enthusiasm.

Beads of sweat began to form on my naked skin, and despite my efforts to the contrary, I began to thrust down hard on the plastic phallus, adding my considerable efforts to the thunderous pounding.

Remember how I said my world took a drastic turn? As you can probably tell, this is what I was talking about.

All the way back to town, Clover fucked me senseless. She pounded my ass -- I rode her like a wild horse -- until I was mindlessly begging her for release.

She denied me that release, of course. She kissed me, fucked me, touched me all over until I was putty in her hands. It was utter torment, and it continued for the entire drive back.

The sun had long set as we pulled back into the town. Clover's story about her gang taking over the town had been true, I could finally see. My deputies had surrendered, and handed them the keys to the kingdom. There were gang vehicles parked along the main strip, all sloppily marked with an on-the-nose four leaf Clover insignia painted on the sides.

The lights were still on in the town, despite curfew being hours ago.

It was dark, so I couldn't see much through the tinted car windows... but I knew the world outside would barely resemble the Ashtown I'd left this morning.

Honestly though, I was too distracted to consider all of that at the moment anyways. As we entered the main street that led to my Sheriff's Office, Clover had my face pressed against the back window, pummeling my ass.

So for the most part, I just sort of... focused on that.

But I did catch sight of the "Ashtown" sign, which, as Clover had mentioned earlier, had been painted over by her girls.

"You like the new name?" she said, smiling.

The words "Ashtown" were gone, replaced with fresh paint.

"Clover's World!" Clover laughed as she fucked me, "The girls thought it had a fun ring to it. Kind of like a circus, right Becky?!"

I watched the sign shrink into the distance as my face thudded against the glass.

Ashtown was gone, I thought. Replaced by something sordid and depraved. Replaced by "Clover's World".

By the time the car rolled up in front of my Sheriff's office, I was a mess.

My ass was burning from the attention, and my legs were smeared in the wet, sticky mess that was leaking from my cunt.

I'd been riding Clover's strap on for almost an hour. She'd kept up her pacing relentlessly, only pausing from time to time to flip me over, and change positions.

I'd ridden her cowgirl style. She'd fucked me from behind. I'd been pummeled while my face was pressed into the floor of the vehicle, and I'd spread my legs around her, thrusting against her shaft, fucking myself without even being told.

Every position, every way I could imagine... Clover had taken my ass to heights I'd never imagined. In the few, merciful minutes she'd taken the thick shaft out of my ass, she'd kept me busy elsewhere. My tongue had explored her body, inhaling her cunt, mouth, and tits.

In a moment of weakness, she'd even offered me her ass, and I'd tasted it, too.

It wasn't my fault, I told myself. She'd kept me on the edge for so long... I'd have done anything to earn my release.

I'd have fucked her any way she wanted. I'd have promised her anything she demanded. I'd have begged like a bitch...

Hell, I did beg like a bitch.

"Feel like cumming?" She said mischievously, holding me in her lap as the car jolted to a stop.

"I- yes!" I moaned. Oh God, I did. I wanted to cum so badly -- it was all I could think about.

"I told you," Clover said, flicking a finger across my twitching clit, "You're a true Anal Slut."

I panted at her touch, desperate for the release that she'd so far denied me.

"Yes," I admitted, desperate to say whatever it took to get her to let me cum, "I'm an Anal Slut. I'm your Anal Slut, Mistress... Just please, let me cum, and I'll be whatever you want!"

In the back of my mind, I was aware that Amy had gotten out of the car. It still didn't fully dawn on me where we were. I knew we were back in town. I'd seen the new Ashtown sign, and I knew we'd come to a stop... but as I mentioned before, I'd been somewhat preoccupied with other things... and try as I may, my mind simply couldn't sort out the facts in front of me.

Clover had simply done too good of a job fucking me. It had turned my mind into mush.

You know what? Fuck you! I was enjoying my ass fucking, OK?! I was more than enjoying it -- I was loving it. It was all I wanted. Clover had left my poor pussy empty, not allowing me to even play with myself as she'd fucked me... and it had left me burning for a release more powerfully than anything I'd ever experienced. I knew I could cum simply from her strap-on in my ass. I wanted to.

I felt like an animal.

I knew we were in town. I knew this was the end of my career. I knew it was the end of my reputation, and my respect, and my life as I knew it-

I didn't care. I just wanted to cum. I just wanted Clover to fuck my ass harder, and harder, until I felt that sweet release...

I heard the back door open with a click.