Clover's World - The Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Sheriff Lawson learns not to question Clover's authority.
9k words
4.72
14.9k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis : In a post-apocalyptic world, Sheriff Rebecca Lawson stands alone against the perverse! Protecting the dusty desert town of Ashtown, she butts heads with an enigmatic new gang leader named "Clover" and her world begins to change forever.

Author note : The following story is the beginning of an ongoing, multi-part series.

It is a work of fiction. All characters, places, etc are completely made up, as is the plot.

-------

Chapter 2 : Becky's New Role

-------

From the moment I'd slid out of my car and heard the raucous cheering of Ashtown's populace, my life as I'd known it had ended.

I can remember that horrid night in agonizing detail.

As you know, I'd surrendered to Clover in the desert. She'd loaded me into my car -- her car now, I suppose -- and Amy had driven us back to Ashtown.

For hours, I'd sat in the back of that old, retrofitted muscle car -- my former pride and joy -- while Amy had quietly driven us along the desert bluffs.

All the while, Clover had been having her way with me, ordering me to perform any number of lewd acts, all of which I'd obliged.

By the time we'd arrived back into town, I'd been a sexed up, horny mess.

When we'd pulled up in front of the town's Sherriff's Office -- my former fortress of Law and Order - I'd been in a sorry state. I'd been so turned on that I hadn't even cared about the crowd that had formed around our vehicle.

Clover had opened the door, and I'd crawled out, buck naked and drooling like a freak, begging Clover to take me.

"Please, Mistress!" I'd pleaded, to the shocked surprise of everyone watching us, "Please finish fucking my ass! I need to cum! I'm begging you!"

Clover had, of course, smiled with delight at my depraved submission.

"Get your ass up on the front of the car," She'd ordered, "Tits against the hood, ass up, Sheriff Lawson!"

In front of the Sheriff's Office of Ashtown, I'd obeyed her, pressing my naked body down against the warm hood of my vehicle, and presenting my ass to my new Mistress.

"Spread those sexy cheeks," Clover added, "Show your Mistress how desperate you are for a good fucking!"

Everyone I knew was in the crowd that was watching me. My former deputies, most of which were now collared and naked themselves, gasped in awe as I obeyed Clover's orders without hesitation.

You have to remember ; I had little choice in the matter.

Clover had given me two choices. One, to submit to her. Two, to take my chances with the populace... who I'd trampled on and subjugated for longer than most could remember.

I'd taken option one, of course.... but as I splayed myself out over the hood of my car, and spread my own ass cheeks for Clover, it hadn't been due to her coercion.

It had been due to my own desire.

I'd wanted her to fuck me.

The entire ride back, she'd treated me as her -- as she'd called me, among many other things -- her Anal Slut. She'd teased my ass, fucking me with a vibrating dildo, until I'd just managed to reach the edge of an orgasm.

But before I could reach release, she halted her efforts, ordering me to work on her with my mouth as I 'cooled down'.

I gladly obliged, too aroused to stop myself from lapping at her sexy body... and when she'd felt I was ready to be fucked again, she returned to my ass, bringing me to the edge again and again.

Over and over, until I was a drooling, mindless mess. She was a master at her trade.

"Ladies of Ashtown," she'd said, once I'd assumed my position on the hood of the car, "I'd like to take a moment to introduce you to your former Sheriff, Rebecca Lawson!"

I'd clenched my eyes as she spoke, unable to look at anyone as I displayed myself on the hood of the car.

"Sheriff Lawson, who will go by 'Becky' now, has graciously agreed to surrender this town to me, and my lovely gang of ladies."

There had been applause at this, and it had burned me with shame.

The whole town was selling me out, content to see me turned into Clover's pet.

Even those I'd considered my loyal allies were standing by, handing me over to depravity.

I'd peeked around, braving the eye contact with the crowd long enough to spot one of the deputies I'd once have sworn was a loyal enforcer of my regime.

The deputy was topless, wearing nothing but nipple clamps, and kneeling at the side of Ashtown's mechanic!

The town's mechanic -- another girl I'd had little issue with -- was holding a leash that was clamped around my deputies neck, and both women were smiling pleasantly, as if they'd been waiting for this moment for their whole lives.

I'd already known things were lost, but the realization that my townsfolk were so thoroughly on board with Clover's sordid plans were the final nail in the coffin.

A firm smack on my trembling ass had caused me to yelp out in surprise. I'd been so focused on the crowd, I'd stopped listening to Clover's speech. Apparently, she'd asked me to do something, and I'd missed it-

"I said," Clover said, snapping my ass again for good effect, "Tell Ashtown what we discussed on the ride over! Tell them what you agreed to!"

I groaned. This was it.

"I -- I surrender this town to Clover," I said, huffing against the hood of the car as I maintained my obscene pose, "I... I renounce my roll as Sheriff, and give her full control of- Ahh!"

Clover had swatted my ass again, harder than before.

"Skip that boring crap," Clover said to laughter among the crowd, "Tell them the good part! The part you were so eager to admit in the car!"

I let out a pitiful murmur, feeling excited eyes staring at me from all angles.

"I... I... from this moment on, I'll be.... Clover's property..." I said, quiet at first, but finishing loudly as another smack on my ass compelled me to speak up.

"I'm her bitch!" I yelled, not wanting to get smacked again, "I'm her slut, and her play thing, and.. and..."

"Fucktoy?" Clover offered.

"Yes!" I screamed under the lash of another firm spanking, "I'm her fuck toy! Her Pet! Whatever she decides -- she owns me, completely!"

As if prompted by my words, I felt the round, blunt tip of -

"What -- what is that?!" I said, mouth gaping open as I peered around behind myself to see what Clover had pressed against my ass.

While I'd been focused on the world around me, she'd slid on a massive strap-on dildo, and the large, thick phallus was now pressed tightly against my unguarded ass.

On the drive, she'd fucked me with a pink, medium sized vibrator. It had been the largest thing I'd had up my ass, and even still, I'd barely been able to handle it. But this monster sized strap-on that Clover was wielding now was beyond anything I'd prepared myself for.

Purple, ridged, and mean looking, but above all, it was LARGE -- almost as thick as my wrist, and the first time she'd pressed it against me, the massive shaft had nearly pushed me up onto the windshield of my car, firmly pressing against my tight asshole, unable to fit inside of me.

"She's tight!" Clover had said, once more to raucous laughter, "I might need some help getting her going!"

Oh, how I'd crumpled at those words. Even though I was bent over my car, spreading my own ass against the blunt tip of a massive rubber dildo, the thought of the girls of Ashtown actually having a hand in my demise was more than I could bear.

"Come on, girls," Clover had called out to them, "Let's get her nice and wet! Help me out, here!"

And then I'd heard her hawk up a ball of saliva, and spit into the spread crack of my ass.

The wet wad of saliva had been aimed perfectly, and I felt it land squarely on my tight, pink hole.

"Fuck!" I'd squealed, unprepared for the sudden 'thwack'.

Clover laughed, and then I felt another wad smack into my ass.

The crowd had rushed forward, forming a line behind me. I'd tucked my head to my side, peeking behind me as best I could to see a horde of girls lining up, eagerly awaiting their turn.

I almost yelled out, ordering them to back off -- but I caught a glance of Clover before I could say anything, and her stern, authoritative stare kept me silent.

One after one the girls of Ashtown, my former colleagues and subjects, began to spit at me.

It felt like rain, spattering down on my ass without end. One after another, they took turns hosing me down, and eventually, the order broke down, and the cluster of women around me simply began to furiously lubricate the crack of my ass with their saliva.

I moaned, shamefully holding my cheeks apart for them. I wanted to call out, and beg them to stop, but I knew it would have been futile now, even if I'd tried.

So I just let it happen, waiting an eternity while the girl's of my former town smothered my ass until it was soaked and dripping down the front grill of my vehicle.

"Are you ready, Becky?" Clover called out, letting me end the torture at last.

"Yes!" I said, "I'm ready!"

"Are you sure, Slut?" She asked, "Because this thing is pretty big. If you're not lubed up enough, it's gonna be a rough ride!"

I winced.

Fuck. I felt soaked, but I wasn't brave enough to trust that the huge strap on would fit inside of me yet.

I gripped my ass with my fingernails, struggling to grip the slippery skin.

"A... a little more..." I said with a whimper, hoisting my hips up to try to spread my asshole as much as I could, "I... I need just a little more... inside..."

The girls happily obliged.

By the end, I was drenched. My puckered ass was practically bubbling with saliva. I'd spread it open enough to offer a proper target for the punishing women... and I knew I was as lubricated as I was going to get, from the outside in.

"Ok, Becky," Clover said, and I felt the broad end of the purple strap on press against my soaked ass once more, "Are you ready to submit yourself, and become my Bitch, forever?!"

I closed my eyes. I was still so turned on. I was still so desperate for her to finish me. There was no denying it, even if I'd had a choice in the matter...

"Yes," I simply stated, "Yes, ma'am."

The thick strap-on pressed hard against me again, once more sending me riding up the hood against the windshield. This time, however, I felt Clover's hands grab at my legs.

I was parted enough that she could grip my thighs, and pull me down against the mammoth dildo.

"UUGHH!" I screamed like an animal, feeling Clover's powerful hands pull me down the hood as her hips held the strap-on firmly press against me, "Oh, GOD! It's so big! It's too much!"

I grit my teeth, feeling the massive device squeeze against me without mercy. My tiny ass was smashed against it, stretching in a vain attempt to allow it to enter. Even with the saliva coating every inch of my skin, it felt impossible!

I can't do this, I'd thought! It was going to rip me open!

I'd been wrong.

Thrusting hard against me, pulling me down like a vice clamp, Clover had begun to gyrate her hips against mine, causing the strap on to begin a cyclic, wriggling motion.

She prodded at my ass, stretching me up, down, to the side as the strap-on gyrated, and eventually, through gritted teeth and ferocious grunting, I felt my body begin to surrender to the effort.

It slipped in, only an inch at first, pushing my ass open. Slowly but surely.

From the moment the tip entered me, my mind broke.

My ass was on fire -- desperate for attention after Clover's agonizing torture in the car. My cunt trembled against the car hood, pulsing in arousal as my poor ass was forced open to accommodate the strap-on.

My cries of struggle transformed into moans of pleasure in an instant.

"Oh, Fuck!" I cried out, "Yes, Clover! Yes! Oh, Fuck, that feels so good-"

Unprompted, I bucked my hips, and that had been the final straw.

The thick phallus pushed in, ramming into me.

I loved it. I couldn't believe it. I could see stars, I was stretched so wide, but I felt more aroused than I ever had before.

The crowd cheered, and I felt my cunt exploding under me.

I began to cum immediately as soon as the strap-on had bottomed out against me, gushing onto the red hood of my car while I bucked my hips against Clover.

My mouth hung open. I panted like an animal, and thrashed against the giant strap on with abandon.

Clover was just getting started. Though I'd cum immediately, she'd had no intention of letting that be my last orgasm of the night. She began to thrust into me, plowing me on the hood of the car, powerfully plunging into me over and over again.

I'd moaned. I'd screamed. I'd begged for more. Egged on by the gasps, cheers, and jeers of the townsfolk, Clover rode my ass like a wild stallion, fucking me until my mind was a mushy, unresponsive mess.

Sheriff Rebecca Lawson was no more.

She'd pounded me relentlessly, and I'd bucked back the entire time, eager for more.

I'd wanted as much as she could give, which as it turned out, was a lot.

I'd cum, over and over again, more times than I thought possible... until a messy pool of liquid coated the grill of my car, and spilled onto the dusty street.

For what felt like a lifetime, I rode Clover's strap-on in the street, cementing myself as her whorish fuck toy, and giving up my former life forever.

In the end, I don't know if I blacked out. I don't remember her stopping -- I only remember the orgasms.

-----

Day 1

-----

Groggy, and with my ass throbbing in a way I'd never felt before, I'd open my eyes to my new life, confused and concerned.

Sunlight streamed in through the windows of the room I was in, casting shadows on my skin through the metal bars around me...

"H-hello?!" I'd called out, rattling the metal crate door in a panic, "Is anyone there?!"

"Relax," Clover had said, appearing out of seemingly nowhere to crouch down next to me, "It's OK, Becky! You're safe and sound. You're in your crate! This is where you sleep now!"

I'd immediately become enraged.

"A crate?!" I bellowed, looking around and confirming her words, "Why am I in a crate?! Let me out of here, at once!"

Looking around behind Clover, I realized where I was.

"This is my bedroom!" I exclaimed, "What are we doing in my bedroom?!"

"My bedroom," Clover corrected me with a cluck of her tongue, "Remember, you don't OWN anything anymore. You're just my toy now. You're in MY bedroom, in YOUR crate, which of course, is really MY crate... but, well, you get the idea."

I shook the bars again.

"Let me out of here! How did you get me in here?!" I demanded.

Clover just laughed.

"Oh, Becky, you forgetful little ditz!" she giggled, "I suppose you were pretty out of it last night. After your triumphant return to town, I rode your tight ass for a good hour. You remember that, don't you?"

I did. My blushing face answered her question for me.

"And you remember the rest of the night?" she asked innocently.

I did. It was all coming back to me. After our raucous display for the townsfolk, she'd led me by a leash into my Office, where I'd officially signed the town over to her.

"Symbolic, but important," Clover said, "I wanted to be absolute certain that you knew your place. And after that-"

"Right," I said, "You... showed me my crate."

I'd climbed in willingly, collapsing in exhaustion almost immediately.

Fuck.

"Good girl!" Clover beamed, "I figured you'd like to sleep in here, since it used to be your bedroom. Plus, it's cute knowing you're tucked away down at the foot of my bed!"

I groaned, realizing what she was talking about. The crate was slid up against the end of my bed, which Clover had evidently claimed as her own.

I'd slept at the foot of her bed like a caged dog.

"Now, I'm gonna let you out -- and you're gonna behave, right?" Clover said, "We've got a lot of work to do!"

I grimaced.

"Sure," I said.

"Mmm... that's not very convincing, Becky," Clover chided, "I mean, if you don't want to stay in here all day, I'd try to be a little more persuasive. How about you shake your titties for me, just a little, to show you're eager to come out and have some fun?"

I thrashed against the bars.

"Fuck you, you stupid whore!" I yelled, "I'm gonna throttle you! Let me out of here! I'm the Sheriff! I own this town! This is my bedroom-"

That's how I ended up spending my first full day in Clover's servitude locked in my crate.

-----

Day 2

-----

The next day, Clover found me a little more amicable.

"Nice!" Clover gleamed, watching as I shook my tits for her, "So sexy! Your tits are so huge, Becky, I can't wait to get them all slathered up in oil!"

"May I come out now...?" I asked submissively, "I promise I'll behave."

Clover unlocked the door to my crate.

"Hyaaah!" I lunged out, bursting out of the crate with force, sending Clover tumbling backwards.

"What the fuck-" I yelped, feeling a sharp, electric jolt against my back.

"Surprise, Sheriff!" Amy's voice piped up, "We thought you might still be cranky, so Clover had me stand by, just in case!"

The skinny little bitch had been waiting for me all along, with a modified cattle prod.

That's how I spent the second day of servitude locked in my crate.

-----

Day 3

-----

On the third day, Clover scolded me properly.

"You submitted yourself!" she said, "And you signed your town away! This is what you wanted, Becky! This is what YOU chose! If you disobey me again, I'll have you shackled in the town square, and the girls can have their way with you!"

This time, my obedience had been genuine. I'd shaken my tits again, but this time, I'd done it eagerly, wanting to be let out of the crate.

"There we go!" Clover beamed, unlocking the door and letting me out.

My face burned red with humiliation as I crawled out of the crate. My limbs burned. Since I'd arrived, I'd only been out a few times -- under careful guard, to use the washroom.

"Amy!" Clover snapped, "Take Becky out back and hose her off. Then give her a good scrub-down in the bath. I want her prepped up, and ready to start her training as soon as possible!"

Amy popped her head into the room. Her blond little bob was done up today, pulled into a bun behind her head. Her pink lipstick and heavy eye shadow clashed against her light, smooth skin. She looked ready to get to work, I thought with a groan.

As instructed, Amy took me out into the back behind the Sheriff's office. Mercifully, the compound was fenced off, so we had privacy as she dutifully performed Clover's request to bathe me.

The former librarian was thorough with me, and treated me with just as much dominance as Clover did.

"Get into the tub!" She ordered, gleefully watching me crawl into a half-barrel tub of chilly water.

The Sheriff's office had a proper wash room, with a working tub... but Clover had evidently prepared a special bath area outside for me.

The "bath" was a barrel, sliced down the center, and filled with chilly well water.

Amy commanded me to spread my legs in the shallow water.

"I've gotta scrub you down," she said, an ever present smirk on her idiotic face, "Don't worry, I'll do all the work. You just keep your hands at my side. If you disobey me, I'll tell Mistress Clover, and you'll be sorry!"

I sighed.

Amy got to work.

In the Sheriff's office washroom, there were brushes, clothes and other cleaning utensils.

But out here, there was just Amy, myself, and the tiny tub. Amy used her hands on my naked body, scrubbing me with the chilly, soapy water.

"You're so sexy, Becky!" she babbled, sliding her hands down in between my thighs and giving my exposed private parts a thorough, firm rinse.

"Thanks..." I spat reluctantly, glaring at her as she began to rub down my heavy tits.

"I'm so happy we get to work together," Amy continued, moving down to my pussy again, "I just know you're going to learn to love your new life!"

I gasped. Amy had slid a finger inside of me!