Clover's World - The Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just wanted to cum.

"Let's get these bonds off of you," Clover said, hoisting me up into a sitting position, "You've made quite the mess of yourself, Sheriff!"

I watched, feeling dazed with arousal, as Clover unclasped the chastity belt from my waist, and slid the metal vibrator out of my sopping pussy.

I moaned, feeling empty as it left me.

Immediately after, she did the same to the orbs tucked into my ass. She slid them out, one by one, gently and steadily as I moaned in her arms.

"I'm gonna release your spreader bar, and your cuffs," Clover said, "You're going to be a good Pet, and listen to me now, right?"

I nodded, still unable to make a sound.

"No touching yourself!" Clover said, "You're still being punished for earlier!"

I groaned, accepting my fate with a defeated nod.

All this just because I'd been a little bitchy?!

Clover unclasped the spreader bar first, and then my anklets. She tossed them to the side, before moving to my cuffs.

As soon as I was released, my hands shot forward, darting towards my trembling cunt. Clover caught them.

"Uh-uh," she said, "Remember... Good Girls get rewards! But... Bad Girls..."

I murmured pitifully in my gag, and tucked my hands to my side to show her I understood. My legs hung open, and my desperate pussy trembled for attention.

"Good girl!" Clover said, giving my clit a little flick, "There might be some hope for you yet, Sheriff!"

I shuddered at her words, feeling a mixture of shame and humiliation at the use of my "Sheriff" title.

"It's pretty late," Clover said, "Sun's almost setting. You feeling hungry yet, Becky?"

It took me a moment, but then I nodded eagerly.

I hadn't even realized how famished I'd become. I was parched from hours worth of sweating, and weak with hunger.

"Well, you know where your bowl is!" Clover said with a smile.

I frowned. Well, not really. With the gag stuffed into my mouth, I mainly just mewled a pitiful sound of defeat.

But I was past pride now. I looked around, spotting the door to my office, and eagerly began to crawl towards it.

Clover followed me as I trotted along clumsily on weak limbs. I was still shaking with arousal, and I could feel Clover's eyes on my naked rear end.

My legs were still parted, I knew. I found myself unable to close them. I needed to feel my exposed cunt, on display to Clover. The feel of her watching me made me tremble with desire.

True to Clover's earlier statement, she'd indeed made cereal for me. Though instead of milk, she'd evidently used water... and instead of tasty cereal... it looked like some sort of animal feed.

Actually, it wasn't really cereal at all, I realized with a pout.

"What's the matter?" She asked, "Don't want it now? I know it's a little mushy -- but if you didn't let it sit so long, it would have still had some crunch to it!"

I murmured a defeated noise.

"I call it Becky Kibble!" Clover beamed, "It's a very nutritious mixture! Everything a Slut needs to keep on Fucking! It's all you need, water and all, and you don't even need to use your hands!"

She reached down, and unclasped my gag.

For the first time in many hours, I felt my mouth empty itself of the rubbery object that had prevented me from speaking.

"Uuugh-" I grunted as Clover pulled the gag from my mouth. Trails of drool spilled from my lips, as the messy gag slid away. For the first time, I was able to see the gag. It looked like a pacifier, with straps connected to the side of two plastic, pink tips... and the gag itself -- the part that had been stuffed into my mouth -- was a miniature dildo.

"It's going back in," Clover said, waving the gag in front of me, "So you better be quick! Unless you don't want to have any...."

"No! Please!" I begged, my words sounding slightly odd coming out of my sore jaw, "Please, Clover, I want to... to eat..."

I turned to the mixture of slop Clover had called "Becky Kibble". If it once resembled cereal, it certainly didn't any more. It had soaked up the water, and was a sickening, off colored mush.

Fuck. I didn't care.

I was still so fucking horny, and hungry, and thirsty, and humiliated-

I dove in. Leaning over, I began to lap at the awful looking mixture of food and water. Like a true pet, I munched at my meal, cringing at the taste, but reveling at the feeling of getting some nutrients into me.

I felt Clover's hand on my ass. In my haste to get at the food, I'd leaned down and pressed my face into my bowl, jutting my ass up into the air in the process. Clover was now running her fingers along my ass crack, gently teasing me as I ate.

It was divine. I let out a soft, purring moan of pleasure as I lapped at the salty tasting mixture.

Honestly, it wasn't half bad... something like I'd expect horse feed to taste, I guess, but saltier, and wetter.

Okay, it was awful. But I didn't care. My mind was focused on my ass now, and Clover's wandering hands.

"Good girl," Clover cooed, sliding her finger across my asshole, and slipping it down into my parted pussy lips.

Yes!

I raised my ass higher for her, pushing my hips up with my trembling legs as I continued to eat from my metal bowl.

Her finger slipped inside the folds of my cunt, running along my quivering hole.

Oh, God, I wanted it inside me so badly. I lost myself in the feeling, blissfully eating until, to my amazement, I found that I'd cleaned my bowl out entirely.

"Wow, Becky, you were really hungry!" Clover said, and with her finger still slipping up and down my wet slit, she bent over to my bowl.

"Let's give you a little more water though," she said, and began to pour a bottle of water into the dish, "I know you need it after today."

I did. As soon as she was done filling the bowl back up, I practically dunked my head into the bowl. I lapped at it, like a dog -- but it didn't quite work, and I was forced to use my lips to sort of suck at it.

All the while, Clover worked my pussy, and I didn't even realize that she'd actually pushed a finger inside of me. I was so wet -- so turned on -- so flustered, that everything was becoming a blur around me.

Fingers in me, water in my bowl, hands on my ass -- I was just an explosion of sensations, unable to process what was happening.

I pulled my head up from my bowl, gasping, feeling amazing-

"Good Girl," Clover repeated, watching the water dribble down my chin. I turned my head, to look up at her, but didn't move from my position.

I didn't want her to stop.

"I see you've learned a good lesson today," Clover said, her finger slipping in and out of me as I watched her with lustful eyes, "Do you think you'll behave a little better in the future?"

Moaning at her touch, I nodded on the floor.

"Yes... Mistress..." I sighed, loving the feel of her finger inside of me.

"You were still very bad earlier though," Clover said, "So you won't be allowed to cum today. Is that understood, Pet?"

I could have burst into tears.

"Yes, ma'am!" I said, the dread in my voice evident.

"I wanted to give you a nice ride tonight," Clover said, fingering me a little quicker, "I thought we could have some more fun with your toys... but unfortunately, you've burnt that bridge for the day. And now, you've got to suffer the consequences. Is that fair, Pet?"

I looked up at her pitifully.

"Yes, ma'am," I said, "It's fair. I.... I'm sorry I misbehaved... I understand that I have to be... I have to be punished...."

I sniffled sadly, knowing that the blissful finger inside of me was about to be removed.

I forced myself to let it go -- to follow Clover's punishment as best I could. I couldn't bear to face what I'd gone through earlier again -- not without release first.

I would earn that release! I vowed to obey my Mistress!

Clover withdrew her finger from me, and I groaned in agony.

She sat me up, and held the gag out for me again.

Dejected, I opened my lips obediently, and let her slide the rubber dildo into my mouth again.

"Not bad for your first day of training," Clover said, "You didn't get off to a great start, but you're starting to catch on! Hopefully tomorrow, you can behave a little better, and we can have a little more fun!"

I nodded, eagerly wanting to show how obedient I could be.

Clover patted me on the head.

"Come on, Pet," she said, turning to lead me out of the office, "I'm going to give you another bath, and then before we get you ready for bed, you can watch me fuck Amy for a bit. Sound good?"

I nodded. It sounded agonizing. I could feel myself dripping onto the floor even as I began to crawl after Clover.

I looked up, watching Clover lead me out of my former office, and through the hallways of my former compound.

Clover's ass was swaying pleasantly in front of me, and my eyes followed it lustfully.

The thought of pleasing her was turning me on, I realized. Perhaps it was just the depraved, mind-fucked state I was in... but all I could think about was pleasing her.

I wanted her to fuck me tonight! Not Amy! That little Bimbo didn't deserve my Mistress' attentions ; I did!

I couldn't process the thought. What was I thinking? What had I become in only one day of her torment?!

She turned around quickly to face me, catching me lustfully staring at her ass.

"Like the view, Sheriff?" she asked, smacking herself on the ass for good measure.

I sunk my shoulders. My pussy trembled.

Burning red with humiliation, I nodded. Through my gag, I felt myself smile.

"Good girl," she said, giving me a wink, and pat on the head that sent my whole body into a horny little tremble.

Fuck.

How in the absolute hell was I going to survive this new life?

I didn't know... but I didn't have time to think about it now.

Silent and obedient, eager to prove myself as a well behaved pet, I simply sunk my head back down, and crawled after my Mistress.