All Comments on 'Clover's World - The Story Ch. 02'

by midnight_on_mars

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Okay I am a little confused. How was it they story the Maid was uploaded before Clover's world 1 and 2 but yet it is in the series a couple months up the road. Are you planning on changing the name of the story to that at a later date? If so that will get you scored lower than normal. The story is good worth five stars just need to know the progression here, and if we need to keep looking for both titles. Hope we also see more of Cassy's Awakening soon another five star story from you. thank you for writing and sharing. Pappasleaze!

midnight_on_marsmidnight_on_marsover 1 year agoAuthor

Fair confusion -

So, the Clover's World story is actually based on an original comic of mine. My focus has kind of shifted away from drawing it lately, but people were still asking for the story to continue - so my initial plan had been to continue the comic in short story form, with little shorts here and there (like "The Maid"), and eventually do future chapters continuing the story in written-form. But as I started writing them, I found it tricky to do without a proper beginning to the story.

So after I'd written "The Maid" as a little in-universe short, I tried to write another story, continuing where the comic left off, but decided it was simply too confusing and would be best/more fun to establish the story properly, with a proper origin and all that. That way it works better as a stand-alone piece.

SO. Long story short, "The Maid" is part of Clover's world - I was just kind of a newb when I posted it / hadn't properly thought things through.

"Clover's World - The Story" is the proper, ongoing story of Clover's World/Sheriff Lawson/etc. "The Maid" is currently just a one-off short - part of the Sheriff's training.

I know it's a little confusing >.< I'm a noob! But in the future, everything will just continue with Clover's World ^_^

Also, I'm currently working on the next chapter of Cassy's Awakening, so stay tuned for that as well :D

Really appreciate the positive feedback ^_^

goliadmikegoliadmikeover 1 year ago

Damn! This is a fantastic story. I love the world you built ! This story presses so many buttons for me. Well done done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, this has to be one of the hottest stories going so far. Damn, the descriptions and details are exquisite and brilliantly written. Love the orgasm denial and the torture and bondage is wonderfully done. I do hope that there will be many more chapters as Becky is humiliated and degraded by Clover. Keep up the great work.

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlabout 1 year ago

Utterly amazing! I'm flying through the chapters now, after discovering this masterpiece, I'm just gutted it going to have to come to an end.

Your work is incredible!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermidnight_on_mars@midnight_on_mars
I love writing, drawing, and creating NSFW content, and my aim is to do more and more, as long as there is demand! Want to help me out while I write more stories? Here you go! : https://www.patreon.com/midnight_on_mars