Clover's World - The Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Sheriff Lawson begins to accept the new order of things.
11.6k words
4.82
15.1k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis :

Has it been days...? Weeks...?

Time has begin to blur together for the former Officer of Ashtown as she's continued to undergo a rigorous training routine at the hands of her new Mistress, Clover. Slowly but surely, the once stoic ruler of Ashtown is succumbing to her new life and accepting her role as Clover's personal pleasure toy in a way she never thought could be possible.

Author note : The following story is part of an ongoing, multi-part series.

It is a work of fiction. All characters, places, etc are completely made up, as is the plot.

-------

Chapter 3 : A Turning Point

-------

"Here Becky! Come here, Slut -- 'atta girl!"

Amy cheered as I returned to her, sending a jolt of humiliation up my spine with every clap of her hands.

"You getting tired, Slut?" the town's former librarian turned-Clover's-right-hand-lady asked me with a smile.

"Nn-nuh-" I murmured in the negative, shaking my head as I crawled hastily along the grass.

Amy was nearly naked, save a large, floppy sun hat and a pair of heart-shaped sunglasses that shaded her pretty, ditsy eyes. She'd started the morning in a tiny bikini, but as with most days, she'd soon shed it. She delighted in being naked throughout the day. It was one of many perks Clover had brought to Ashtown that the former librarian adored.

Amy was reclined on a blanket, basking underneath the high noon sun that was hanging over Ashtown.

"Good!" she smiled from under her sun hat, taking a sip from a chilly glass of lemonade as I saddled up beside her on my hands and knees, "Because Clover was explicit that you get your daily exercise!"

"Mmph-uah-" I dropped a rubber, cartoon shaped dog bone at Amy's side. I'd been carrying the translucent green toy in my mouth.

My fingers were bound in tight, mitten-like PVC gloves that prevented the use of my hands for any other purpose than to crawl on all fours like an animal, so my mouth was my only means of fetching the infernal toy.

It was slightly too large for me to pinch properly between my teeth, and too slick with my own drool to grip with my lips -- so I was forced to sort of suckle it in my mouth, half biting, half using suction for leverage as I carried it back to my blonde-headed trainer.

Aside from my gloves and a thick, leather, metal-hooped collar, I was naked.

"Good girl, Becky!" Amy beamed, patting me on the head condescendingly as I pivoted around, facing away from her. Instinctively, without even considering the action, I raised my rear end up, presenting my naked ass to her while I buried my shame-filled eyes in the grass.

Almost immediately, I felt her fingers graze the length of my ass crack, trailing down over my sweat-slathered skin to flick across the exposed flesh of my quivering clitoris.

I trembled at her touch, pushing my ass as high up as I could, but just as soon as she'd begun to tease me, she pulled away, leaving me mewling pathetically for more.

"Again!" she snapped with enthusiasm, hurling the dog toy down the length of the yard, "Fetch!"

I sighed, grunting in exertion as I felt my limbs automatically spring into action. I crawled after the toy, as fast as my weary muscles could carry me across the paltry excuse for a yard.

The enclosed grounds behind the Ashtown Sheriff office contained an unusual rarity in the desert town ; a grass lawn. Though it was a wasteful, decadent thing to maintain in such a bleak environment, I'd once considered it both a privilege and a right of mine as the town's implacable Sheriff.

High fences surrounded the enclosed space. The sheriff's office was not only a residence, after all, but also a fortress from which I'd run my small army of deputies. It had been the epicenter of my power, where I'd run my law-girls efficiently and ruthlessly. But it had also been my sanctuary, a place for me to relax, sip lemonade (another rarity I had previously held unique access to) and enjoy the fruits of my labor in peace.

Those days were behind me now, and my once decadent yard had fallen almost as far from grace as I had.

Today, the sun was high and centered in the cloudless sky above me, mercilessly beating down a blanket of heat over my skin. Beads of sweat rolled off of my body, tumbling onto the scratchy, half-parched grass beneath me.

But I paid no mind to the discomfort.

I scooped up the green dog toy, awkwardly fumbling with my panting mouth before spinning eagerly around to race back to Amy.

I rushed towards to her, crawling as fast as my limbs could manage. I didn't care how ridiculous I looked.

I stumbled, face planting into the grass no fewer than two times on my journey back, causing no small share of laughter from the nude girl.

But even the mockery didn't deter me.

Both of us knew the reason for my obedience.

"Oh, Becky! You're so eager for attention today! You must be really horny!" Amy chirped as I eagerly saddled up to her and assumed my rehearsed position.

"Mm-uuungh!" I grunted, feeling her hands on me again. This time, I'd practically thrust my ass up for her, pressing my face into the scratchy grass to let her fondle me more fully.

I felt her finger tip draw a careful, agonizing circle around the quivering skin of my eager ass, and I whined into the grass, stretching my legs apart in a desperate attempt to provoke her into giving me just a little bit more...

This had been our routine for the past hour. Amy would throw my plastic toy across the grass, and I'd fetch it eagerly. As a reward, she'd give my cunt and ass a little tease, and then toss the toy again.

It was humiliating. My skin shone in a constant blush, and it was all I could do to carry out the ridiculous, repetitious action without standing up and letting lose a bellow full of rage and hatred-

"Aaaah!" I moaned, feeling the tip of Amy's finger slide ever-so-briefly into my tightly puckered ass.

"Little Becky likes that, doesn't she!?" Amy spoke to me in a condescending, baby-talk voice, enjoying my body's obvious response to her perverted touch, "She's the best-est little Slut in Ashtown, isn't she?!"

I breathed in the smell of the dry grass that was pressed against my face, blinking as a bead of frustrated sweat tumbled down my face.

"Yes ma'am," I huffed, desperate to keep Amy's fingers on my body just one moment longer, "Becky is the best Slut in town! She's the most well behaved Pet she can be!"

Amy giggled, and gave my ass a little smack as she withdrew from her tantalizing ministrations.

I whimpered pathetically, whining for her to continue. I knew she wouldn't. I wouldn't get any more attention until I obeyed another order.

That was how they'd broken me.

The craving I felt. The endless teasing. The constant stimulation and the promise of a reward if I obeyed properly.

When I'd first learned that I was to be trained as some sort of pleasure-slut, I'd balked at the notion.

Not only had it infuriated me, but I'd thought the very notion was laughable!

There was no way I could succumb to any sort of training routine. Clover and her ditsy sidekick would have be better off look up into the sky and pray for a miracle than to expect any true subservience to emerge from the legendary Sheriff of Ashtown!

How wrong I'd been...

My body cried out for attention, overcoming what little willpower I could muster. I needed to feel Amy's fingers again -- it as all I could think about! I'd fetch that stupid toy like a bitch a thousand more times if I could just feel her fingers slip fully inside of me-

"Nuh-uh-" she said, catching me by my tussled, messy blonde hair just as I began to dart off into the yard again. I'd been expecting her to throw my toy again, and had preemptively began to race after it.

Like a dog, I realized with shame.

"You look like you're gonna keel over," Amy said, tugging me back to her, "Sit down, little Slut."

I moved into position in front of her, perching up on my haunches in front her legs.

I parted my knees, obediently exposing myself as I'd been trained to do, and looked into her eyes, patiently waiting for my next instruction.

By the Gods, I was ready to do anything. I'd give her a lap dance, bath her with my tongue, suck on her toes -- whatever she desired, so long as she'd reward me afterwords with a treat.

It was depraved, I knew. But I was so broken in from my training regime, so desperate for release after so many hours (sometimes days!) of denial... I didn't care anymore.

I was ready to shed every last cell of dignity I possessed just for the chance to release some of the pent up pressure inside of my sex-addled body...

"You want some lemonade?" Amy asked, grinning down at me as I panted between her legs, "It will cool you off a bit, and you deserve it, after all your hard work!"

Immediately, my mouth began to salivate.

Was Amy serious?

I looked at the glass she was holding. Cool condensation dripped down the sides. Ice cubes clanked as she swished it in front of me.

Lemonade was a luxury in Ashtown. Once upon a time, I'd been able to drink it freely, hording the supply of it for me and my deputies.

Now, I could barely remember what it tasted like...

"C'mon, Slut," Amy said, glancing around behind her as if to make sure we were alone, "It'll be our little secret. Since you've been such an obedient fuck toy today."

I blushed, embarrassed at Amy's lewd words. Even still, I felt myself licking my lips involuntary at the thought.

"Yes, ma'am," I admitted, listening to the clink of the ice cubes as my body continued to drip sweat down the sides, "I'd love some."

Amy wrinkled her nose in delight at my subservience. She loved it when I called her "ma'am". Once, she'd been a lowly librarian... barely worthy of my notice. In fact, some of the only interactions we'd had before my fall from grace had been when I'd paid her one of my infamous surprise inspections... and those had never been pleasant for her.

"C'mere," she whispered, wagging me forward with her finger. She extended the glass, and I opened my mouth to take a sip.

Before I could even lean forward, she'd tipped the glass, pouring a splash of the lemony liquid down in between her naked legs.

"Ooh-" she cooed, shivering in delight, "That's chilly-"

She parted her legs in front of me, leaning back onto her and letting her legs fall open before me.

"Drink up, Sheriff Becky," she purred, pushing her thighs apart as far as she could.

I stared down in between her legs at her exposed, naked body. She'd poured her drink directly onto her pussy, which now glistened from the wetness.

Fuck.

My mouth was continuing to salivate, but now, for more than one reason.

Amy was beautiful. Her tight, perfectly shaved cunt was merely the cherry on top of an irresistible body.

No doubt part of the attraction I felt came from my pent up, uncontrollable arousal -- but it didn't really matter. She was teasing me, having brought me to the edge more times than either of us could count today. In my current state, she knew I'd do anything to please her. The lust was self evident on my face as I stared hungrily at her lemonade-splattered cunt... and I knew better than to delay the inevitable.

"oooh-" Amy groaned as I pressed my lips firmly against her parted pussy, "Oh, Sheriff, that's a good, goooood girl....."

I could taste the lemonade she'd poured on her cunt, mixed with her own sexy flavor. My tongue slipped out from my mouth, sliding up the length of her clit, twisting and turning to flick up what it could-

"Oh, fuck, Becky!" Amy gasped, giggling at my energetic assault upon her, "You're a really thirsty pup, huh?!"

I was. But it was more than hydration ; I was craving HER. I was desperate to taste more. She'd been teasing my cunt and ass all morning... forcing me to play fetch over and over again for a simple flick of her finger.

I was on the edge, dying to fuck her silly.

I plunged my tongue into her tight hole, sucking her in as I'd learned to do with my silly little dog toy.

A splatter of cold liquid landed on my head, soaking into my hair.

"Have some more," Amy chided, pouring more lemonade down onto me.

I flushed red, aghast that she was dumping such a prized luxury on my head, but I knew better than to stop what I was doing.

She was treating me like I was a toy ; but that's what I was, wasn't I?

I wasn't the Sheriff anymore, I repeated in my head ; this was my lot in life now!

I inhaled Amy's cunt, lapping at it like it was my lover.

The lemonade Amy had poured on me began to drip down my face. Droplets fell from my hair to my forehead, down to my cheeks, and into the tight sliver of space pressed between my lips and Amy's pussy.

My own body shuddered as I tasted the droplets of the sweet drink dripping onto the folds of Amy's skin. I pressed deeper against her as my own cunt melted with arousal.

Gods, how I wanted to touch myself. My hands were still bound together, propping me up as I devoured Amy, and I wasn't able to move at all except to lean into her.

It was torture.

"Careful, Becky!" Amy gasped, and I felt her hand grip tightly at my bundle of hair, "I'm not allowed to cum either, you know!"

My cunt trembled with desire.

Amy's admission had fueled me with a sort of aroused desire for revenge. She'd been parading me around like a dog for the entire morning, not to mention what I'd gone through at her hands the past few weeks.

If I could make her cum... I'd get her into trouble...

I hammered my tongue into her, fucking her as roughly as I could with my slutty mouth. She bucked against me, sending my head for a ride as I dipped deeper and deeper inside of her.

"Fuck!" she squealed, "Sheriff, I'm gonna -- I'm gonna-"

I could feel my own cunt dripping down into the grass. I forced my tongue into Amy as far as I could -- bottoming out against her quivering mound and mashing her sticky wetness into my face.

Cum in my mouth, I commanded her silently! Please cum, you empty headed, bimbo-brained slut-

Amy came hard against me, bucking and riding and thrashing about as I clung onto her for dear life. I tasted her release. My face was immediately drenched, locked between her vice-grip thighs as she rocked through her release.

Yes!

I celebrated as I tasted the girl's orgasm. Her cunt gripped my tongue as she writhed on me, and I savored every moment of my small victory.

"Uungh..." she groaned, pushing me off with a violent shove. I stumbled back, tumbling with a thud on to the dry grass behind me.

"Thanks for that, Sheriff," Amy sighed, reaching up and downing the rest of her icy lemonade with a single swig, "I was hoping you'd be dumb enough to oblige me."

I stared up at her, confused.

"I mean, you didn't really think I'd break Clover's rules, did you?" Amy asked with a smirk, and my heart sunk, "Of COURSE I'm allowed to cum. Or at least, I'm allowed when Clover tells me I can. Today, she told me I was allowed to cum as long as it was on your face. I didn't want to order you to get me off. I wanted to feel the desperation in your lips... and your tongue, as you fucked me with your slutty mouth. So, thanks for the treat, fuck toy!"

I went white, knowing I'd been tricked. Slumped over on the grass, naked, and still visibly aroused, I felt utterly defeated.

I WAS defeated.

Amy had rode me like a stallion, and I'd eagerly fucked her with my slutty mouth.

Just as she'd wanted.

In return, I was practically gushing on the lawn, desperate for a fuck of my own... pathetically whimpering for even the simplest pleasure.

The stupid librarian had bested me yet again.

I felt lower than low.

"Get your dumb ass inside and get something real to drink," Amy commanded me, "See if Mistress Clover requires you for anything. It's getting boring playing with you."

I sighed, dejected and humiliated. Crawling to my feet, I obediently crawled past Amy.

Inadvertently, I felt my ass push up as I passed her, almost as if I was involuntarily asking for one last tease.

But it never came.

All I got was a firm spank on my unguarded ass cheek, and the sound of Amy's laughter.

"Don't beg for a treat you haven't earned!" Amy giggled, "Be happy I'm not punishing you for trying to get me in trouble!"

My face sunk.

"Yes ma'am," I blushed, scurrying away, "Thank you, ma'am."

As I crawled inside my former office/residence, I lamented my lowly status.

Despite the humiliation, it mortified me to admit I was still trembling with arousal.

What had I become in such a short span of time?

I'd once marched down the halls of this building with authority, barking orders and scolding those who didn't live up to my impossible expectations.

I was the Queen of Ashtown. I was an unchecked force of nature!

Now, I didn't even have the use of my own hands.

I stared down at my tight PVC mittens as I crawled clumsily down the hardwood floored hallway.

I passed the bedroom I used to call my own. Now, it was Clover's room, and though I still slept in it most nights, I'd not been on my mattress in many days. I slept in a crate, at the foot of Clover's bed, waking up to the sound of my Mistress' sultry voice and beginning each day with a rousing show of utter submission before I was even let out from behind the grated door.

I passed the room that led to the jail cell portion of the Sheriff's building.

I hadn't seen that section used in weeks. Ever since Clover had moved into town, crime had pretty much ended -- at least according to Clover's definition.

There was no doubt that what I considered taboo would be running rampant outside the walls of this compound.

Drinking, gambling, debauchery and perversion -- I had no doubt the streets of Ashtown were now rife with it. But no longer did these deeds require imprisonment. Instead, the girls were rewarded for their depravity! My jail cells had been left as neglected as my aching cunt and ass...

For a brief moment, I wondered how the town was getting on under Clover's rule. Clover kept me guarded inside this building, dedicated to 'training me properly' before she allowed me to be 'shown off' to the town again, so I really had no idea what changes my beloved Ashtown had undertaken.

I suspected I wouldn't like what I saw.

But I couldn't focus on that now. Clover had been clear ; my days of thinking about such things were over.

It went a long way to show how far I'd succumbed to her training that I voluntarily forced the thoughts of my beloved town from my mind.

"Ah, here she is now!" the sound of Clover's voice immediately sent a submissive shiver down my spine, "Becky! We were just talking about you!"

I'd pushed my way into Clover's office, where my water bowl was waiting for me. The humiliating act of slinking into my former office to drink from my silver little dog bowl had become so routine, I hardly even thought twice about it, and hadn't bothered to look around the room as I entered.

I gasped in horror at what greeted me when I looked up.

Clover was sitting behind my -- sorry, her -- desk. As usual, she was wearing a tattered set of nylons on her arms, and sporting a barely-there see through top. Her green hair was done up in a bun today, looking typically messy yet more professional than usual.

But it was the girl ON Clover's desk that caught my attention.

"Deputy Myers?!" I exclaimed, stunned at the sight of my former deputy.

With the exception of a collar that looked almost identical to my own, Naomi Meyers, one of my former deputies, was buck naked. The beautiful young woman looked sexier than I remembered, though perhaps it was simply her nakedness taking me aback. Her long hair, dyed a bright, florescent pink, bobbed as she cocked her head back to return my gaze.

Naomi was sitting on her ass, legs parted in front of Clover. From my vantage on the floor, I could see her hands vanish in between her own legs. Clover would have a full, point-blank view of the girl's lewd display.