Clover's World - The Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My former deputy was playing with herself while Clover -- my Mistress -- watched!

"How ya doin', Sheriff?" Naomi smiled down at me, completely unbothered by the unsavory situation we were both in.

My mouth hung open as Naomi continued to fondle herself in front of Clover. The thin, toned girl gripped her swinging tits with one hand, while the other hand continued to thrust at the private space between her parted legs-

"Nnyuuh-" she panted, fondling her cunt and licking her lips while she looked down at me with lusty eyes, "Sss- sorry, Sheriff -- i'm kind of in the --- mmmiiddle of something-"

"Becky, did you need something?" Clover asked, a smirk on her face as I gaped in amazement.

"Um.." My mouth snapped shut as I tried to remember why I'd come into the room, "Oh- yes, ma'am -- I just came for a- I mean, Amy told me to go and have a - a drink-"

Too shocked to think straight, I hurried across the floor, making my way to the silver dog bowl that I'd learned to take all of my drinks and meals from.

I lapped at the bowl, thirstily drinking as much of the lukewarm water as I could between ragged, panting breaths.

"Oh wow," Naomi's voice cut into me as I finished drinking from my bowl, "You've really got her trained like a bitch!"

I spun around, red with humiliation and rage.

"Doesn't your mistress have a bowl for you?" Clover asked, watching Naomi writhe on her desk.

"Nah," Naomi answered in a breathy, lust filled voice as she evidently brought herself to the edge of an orgasm, "She lets me drink from the -- uungh -- from the water well!"

I couldn't help but stare in awe alongside my Mistress as Naomi began to cum. The sexy former deputy was getting off on my former desk, in front of both of us! Her naked, shimmering body writhed and twitched. She was completely unashamed of her lewd display. Her ass gyrated on the wooden desk top, her tits swung freely and bounced merrily-

"Oh, drinking straight from the well is far too luxurious for little Becky," Clover quipped, looking down at me with derision, "She's too ditsy for something like that. If I let her drink from the well like a normal girl, soon she'd be forgetting her place! Isn't that right, Dummy?"

I balked at Clover's words, trembling in humiliation and utterly lost in the surreal moment I was experiencing.

"Yes Mistress," I said flatly, knowing better than to avoid responding any other way, "Thank you for keeping me in my place."

I knew what Clover wanted to hear, though it was all I could do to get the words out in front of my former deputy.

Naomi giggled through heavy breathes. She was coming down from her orgasm, blushing pleasantly from the release.

I felt a pang of jealousy that she'd been allowed to get off like that. A fiery tingle between my thighs reminded me of my own desperate need for release.

"Naomi's just brought me some great news," Clover said to me from her chair, "When me and my gals fist rode into town, Naomi volunteered to go off and submit to one of Moonshiners up in the hills. In return for her obedience, her new Mistress has agreed to send a few shipments our way as a sign of good will! Soon enough, we'll be practically flooded with liquor! Isn't that great, Becky?!"

I furrowed my brow.

No, that was not great! That was terrible!

I'd worked hard to dry out Ashtown!

What was Naomi thinking doing something like this?! Didn't she remember she'd used to be a lawman?! Now she was whoring herself out on Clover's behalf, just for some illicit shipments of liquor?!

"My Mistress is very happy she can please you, ma'am," Naomi said to Clover, still sitting buck naked on the desk with her legs lewdly parted, "If there's anything else you need, she wants me to let you know she'd be more than happy to do what she can."

Clover smiled, and leaned forward to plant a kiss upon my former deputy's lips.

So this was the business of my former office nowadays?! Sexed up bimbos making sordid deals.

I fumed.

"Something on your mind, Pet?" Clover asked inquisitively, reading my expression of annoyance.

I shifted on the floor. I knew better than to respond.

"C'mon, Pet, tell Naomi how thankful you are for her efforts," Clover prodded me, "She and her Mistress are working hard to keep Ashtown good and drunk! I think she deserves a little praise, don't you?!"

My cheeks flushed red. My lip trembled.

Don't respond! Don't do it!

"I -- Naomi-" I began, willing myself to behave, but I just couldn't bite my tongue any longer.

Naomi Meyers had been one of my best deputies! How had she submitted herself to some outside gang like this?! How had she voluntarily sunk herself so low, going from an vaunted Officer of the Law to some bimbo messenger girl, fucking herself like a whore while she relayed the orders of her Mistress?!

"How could you?!" I blurted before I could stop myself, "Don't you remember the vow you took to uphold MY laws?! We fought so hard to rid this town of perversion and depravity -- how could you willingly join up with a MOONSHINE gang?!"

Oh God. What had I just said?

"I thought you were better than that!" I scolded her, knowing I was damned now, no matter what I did.

Clover burst into laughter, and Naomi followed suit.

"Oh, Becky!" Clover said, rising from her chair and helping Naomi slink off the desk. She led the girl by the hand towards me, "You just couldn't hold your tongue, huh? That's a real shame..."

I trembled.

No! What had I done?! I'd been so well behaved for so many days, and now I'd blown it all!

"I'm so sorry, Mistress!" I begged, immediately regretting my outburst, "I didn't mean it -- it just slipped out! I'm sorry, Naomi! Thank you for your efforts to-"

"Nah-ah-" Clover shook her head and raised her hand, silencing me, "You need a reminder of your place, I can see. Acting like you're better than any one around here?! At least Naomi knows her proper place!"

Naomi nodded smugly, confirming as much.

"And here you are, scolding her, acting like you're better than her!" Clover clucked her tongue at me, "Let's see who's better than who, shall we?"

I hung my head. Clover and Naomi loomed over me, staring down at me as I pouted remorsefully.

"No, ma'am-" I pleaded, "We don't need to. She's better than me. I'm worthless -- I'm nothing-"

"Naomi, turn around, and bend over," Clover said, ignoring me.

Naomi immediately obliged. I peeked up to watch the pink haired vixen bend over and jut her ass up into the air. She planted her legs wide apart, exposing herself as fully as possible in front of my wide eyes.

Then, she leaned down, peering at me through her own naked legs with a smile.

Her ass was parted of its own accord, pulled open by the spread of her legs, and I found myself staring up at a alluring, lewd sight with a reluctant arousal.

"The Great and Stoic Sheriff Lawson," Clover continued, sending shivers down my spine with her disciplinarian tone, "Why don't you show Deputy Naomi just how much better you are than her? Spread your legs apart, and let's all take a look to see how slippery, slutty and wet your little cunt is!"

I glowed red, feeling both Clover and Naomi's eyes burn into me.

I'd been focused on Naomi's naked body, ogling her ass and cunt as she proudly presented them above me -- and it had had no small effect on my body.

Of course I was wet. Even before I'd entered the Office, I'd been dribbling trails of wetness down my legs as I crawled around...

Dejected, with no choice but to obey, I moved to follow Clover's order, parting my legs as instructed, and revealing the sopping mess between my thighs.

Naomi gasped, watching me upside down through her own legs.

"She's soaked!" She beamed, smiling away as I spread my legs as wide as they could go, "Damn, Sheriff, your pussy's practically bursting!"

"Do you like the sight of Naomi's tight little ass?" Clover asked me with a grin, "Is it making you all wet and horny, Becky?"

I sunk into myself, feeling my cunt twitch with submissive arousal. The two women stared at me as I burned with shame on the floor, unable to hide my obvious desire.

"Yes, ma'am," I said in a whisper, admitting to the two girls what they both already knew to be true, "I like the sight of Naomi's ass... and it... is making me wet..."

Naomi cheered, practically jumping on the spot as she watched me through her open legs. Her ass bounced as she wriggled around, and in my current mood, I had little power to resist such an irresistible sight.

"Sheriff!" Clover scolded me as she paced in a wide, slow circle around the two of us, "That doesn't sound very proper of you! I thought you were better than such lewd behavior!"

I gulped, still staring up at Naomi's ass.

I wanted to yell out in protest.

It wasn't JUST the sight of her ass! I'd been kept teetering on the edge all day! Amy had practically finger-fucked me all morning in the yard, and then kept me riding high through our game of fetch.

How was I supposed to resist all of this torment?!

Clover knew all of this, of course. She was teasing me, enjoying the embarrassed frown on my lips as my former deputy arched her back, dragging my eyes back and forth with each shake of her tight, sexy ass-

"Naomi brought herself all the way down to this office just to deliver a message for her Mistress," Clover said, "She's a well trained, obedient fuck toy."

Naomi smiled as Clover paced past her. To my horror, my Mistress placed a hand on my former deputies' ass, giving her a gentle squeeze that cause the pink haired beauty to squeak in pleasure.

"She's done a REAL service for this town," Clover chided me, and my head sunk, "More than you've ever done, even when you were the Sheriff. Why don't you show your Deputy how grateful you are for her efforts?"

I gulped, unsure of what Clover wanted me to do.

"Hurry up, dummy!" Clover didn't wait for me to ask for instruction, "Pucker up and give Naomi's ass a thank you kiss for her good deeds! Show her how much you appreciate her superior abilities!"

Groaning, but knowing it would do no good to hesitate, I rolled forward onto my knees.

With my fingers still bound, I sat up in a kneeling pose, bringing my lips level with Naomi's ass.

I leaned forward, and kissed her right cheek, leaving a smack of pink lipstick on her skin.

"Thank you," I said meekly to her, unable to lower myself to make eye contact with the bent-double girl.

"Again," Clover barked, "Like you mean it, this time!"

Sighing, I leaned forward again, and kissed Naomi's ass once more. This time, I pressed my lips firmly into her cheek, leaning forward to really push myself against her.

"Thank you, Naomi!" I said, pulling back again, "Thank you for doing such a good service for Ashtown! You've done more than I ever could...."

I watched Clover smile over the two mounds of Naomi's behind. My emerald haired master was enjoying herself, I could tell, which meant that my ordeal was far from over.

"I don't know, Sheriff..." Clover said, tapping her lip with her finger as if she was thinking deeply, "I don't think that was very sincere. Did you think so, Naomi?"

Below me, I heard Naomi respond, "No, ma'am! She still sounds just as smug as ever!"

Clover clucked her tongue.

"I don't think you're truly grateful, Sheriff" Clover said, "You don't appreciate what Naomi's gone through! She's gone through a lot of training at the hands of her own mistress, just to get into her good graces!"

Clover bent down, to speak to Naomi.

"Naomi, when you misbehave towards your Mistress, do you get punished?" Clover asked the pretty woman.

"Yes, ma'am," My former deputy responded enthusiastically, as if it had been the world's most benign question, "In the beginning, I was constantly messing up! Once, I was carrying some jugs of 'shine for my Mistress, and I dropped them all onto the ground! She rode my ass all night, until I was sore and sorry!"

Clover stood up again, and looked me in the eyes.

"You see?" she said to me, "Naomi's poor little ass went through all of that just for us, and here you are treating her like she's dirt!"

Clover hopped up to sit on her desk, crossing her legs while she watched me closely.

"Thank Naomi's asshole for its noble sacrifice," Clover stated flatly, and I felt my stomach knot up.

"I -- but-" I actually managed a few utterances of protest, but I knew better than to say anything further.

Staring ahead, I looked into Naomi's tight, pink asshole. It was unguarded and exposed between her parted cheeks, and I could feel the anticipation of my former deputy as she eagerly awaited my next action.

"Yeah, Sheriff!" Naomi spat up at me, "And you better mean it! This whole town's gonna be drowning in liquor -- the good stuff, and you got no idea what my poor little ass had to go through to get it! So get that stupid mouth to work, pronto!"

I sighed deeply, fighting every instinct I possessed to resist the order.

The chiding coming at me from my former deputy made the seemingly impossible task even more daunting... but I had little choice in the matter.

I leaned forward, parting my pink lips, and kissed Naomi's asshole.

"Mmm-" I made sure to give it a solid, wet kiss before pulling back.

"Thank you," I said, feeling my cunt tremble with the shame of humiliation as I spoke to my former officer's ass, "Thank you for your... sacrifice..."

Naomi giggled.

"I think she needs to do a little better," Clover added with a snarl, "Slip your new friend a little tongue, Becky!"

I blushed, aghast at the instruction.

"Yeah, Sheriff BECKY," Naomi giggled, "Get that slutty tongue to work, slut!"

Mewling pitifully, I leaned in again, once more spreading my lips apart and kissing the sexy woman's ass with gusto. This time, I slid my tongue out, flicking it across Naomi's asshole-

"Ooonggh-" Naomi grunted in delight beneath me, and I felt her legs push even further apart. She must be using her hands to brace herself up, I figured, because she was bent so far over, I couldn't even see her back.

"There you go, Sheriff," Clover praised me as I french-kissed my deputy's ass, "Show Naomi who's better than who!"

I groaned, feeling my body begin to respond to the humiliation. My cunt was already glistening, and I felt my rock hard nipples jutting out into the air.

Ashamed, but unable to contain my building arousal, I began to kiss Naomi more deeply, gyrating myself against her parted legs as I pressed harder into her.

Naomi was better than me, I told myself, willing myself to believe Clover's words as I tongued her. I deserved to be where I was... pleasuring her. My deputy had earned this... this was the rightful place for both of us-

It was the only way any of my behavior could make sense, couldn't it?

Why -- or how- else could I be doing such depraved things?!

"See, Becky?" Clover quipped, "It's not that hard to remember your place, is it? Now : tell Naomi's ass how thankful you are, and mean it!"

I moaned, flicking my tongue against Naomi's ass and slathering my wet lips against her.

"Mmff- thank-" you I murmured through my passionate tonguing, "Thank you for your service, Naomi... thank you for your beautiful ass, and your sacrifice-"

Naomi laughed underneath me, and Clover soon joined her. I heard them, but didn't care. My lips were furiously at work, making out with Naomi's parted ass like a lover-

"Still think you're better than her?" Clover asked me with a smirk.

"mmmno-" I groaned, losing myself and slipping my tongue inside Naomi's ass properly for the first time, "No ma'am. Naomi's better than me. Everybody's better than me!"

It was true. It had to be true. I was enjoying myself too much to pretend I had any standing over my former employee-

"Including my ass?" Naomi asked, and I felt my cheeks heat up with disgrace.

"Yes!" I blurted, pausing for only a second before thrusting my tongue back into Naomi's tight hole, "Yes, it is, ma'am! Your ass is much more deserving of praise than I am-"

Oh God. What was I doing?

On my knees, on the floor of my former office, I was tongue-fucking my former deputy's ass with an eager desperation. I was kissing it like it was my lover! I was thanking it for its service like it had performed some holy deed!

"She acts like she's still hot stuff," Clover said as the sounds of my loving tongue filled the room, "But you know what she spent the morning doing? Playing fetch in the yard!"

Naomi giggled, and Clover continued.

"Yesterday, she spent the day tied up in the corner," Clover smirked at me, "Tell Deputy Meyers why you had to be punished, Becky!"

I pulled my tongue from Naomi's ass, and panted -

"I -- I was caught trying to play with myself-" I huffed, too far gone to hesitate now.

"Where exactly were your naughty little fingers caught?" Clover prodded me on, delighted.

"My... my ass..." I admitted with a pathetic whimper, and then eagerly returned to my passionate licking-

"Yep! Smug little Becky got caught trying to play with her tight little asshole," Clover beamed, hopping down from the desk and marching over to me, "And THAT'S why her hands are all gloved up today! To keep my little anal slut honest!"

Naomi laughed out loud. She'd obviously noticed my restrained hands earlier, and had an unrestricted view of them now.

I collapsed inside my mind. Everything Clover was saying was true. I'd gotten so horny last night, I'd tempted fate with a quick, non-permitted flick of my finger across my poor, attention starved ass -- and I'd been immediately caught red handed by my Mistress.

My hands had been bound ever since.

"OK, Pet," Clover interrupted my depraved focus with a sharp tug on my messy hair, "Wrap it up. Naomi's got to get back to her Mistress, to let her know the new deal's a go!"

I moaned pathetically as Naomi pulled away from me, but my mouth was left empty for only a moment.

No sooner than Naomi had pulled her ass away from me, she was back on me again, pressing her face into mine with a deep, hard, proper kiss-

"Mmm!" I let out a surprised grunt as my former deputy pushed me onto my back, straddling over my naked body with her own.

She kissed me powerfully, pushing her tongue into my mouth, completely unbothered by the fact that I'd just spent the past several minutes in a passionate make out session with her ass-

"Thanks for the fun, Sheriff," Naomi finally whispered to me as she pulled back from the smothering kiss, "I always knew your mouth had a better use than barking orders."

I groaned, feeling her fingers slide down my naked body.

It was true, I thought. The last thing I wanted to use my mouth for right now was ordering her around.

I wanted to taste her again. I wanted to show her just how good I'd been trained to use my tongue...

Pinned under her on my back with my arms and legs splayed out at all angles, there was little I could do to resist as she slid a hand in between us, and pushed it down between my parted thighs...

"I'm glad you're finally being trained like the Bitch you are," Naomi smiled, and I felt her fingers reach my open ass crack, "You deserve to show the world just how empty headed you really are."

I let out a guttural moan as Naomi's fingers plunged into my tight, unprepared asshole.

"You were a terrible boss," Naomi said, pushing deeper inside me and watching as my face melted into a contorted, aroused mess, "But, I suppose it's obvious in retrospect that you just had the wrong job all along. You weren't a bad-ass Sheriff. You were a Bimbo-brained slut the whole time. So I guess I can forgive you for being so awful..."

I bit my lip, forcing myself to stop moaning as Naomi's finger-fucked me with powerful thrusts-

"Naomi-" I breathed, "Why are you doing this?! I was your Sheriff! You were my deputyUUUNGH-"