Clover's World - The Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naomi's hand had bottomed out against my ass. The sexy, pink haired girl on top of me had thrust her hand fully inside of me, and I'd exploded in pleasure.

"Shut it, Slut!" Naomi said, "Your days of calling me deputy are over. I'm better than you, and I always was. You call me ma'am, now!"

Naomi began to thrust her hand against me, fucking my poor ass with all of her might. I lost myself in a sea of moaning and grunting, surrendering entirely to my former Deputy.

"Yes- ma'am-" I managed to get out between thrusts, "Of course. I'm so sorry. You're -- better -- than -- meeunngh!"

She was better -- and we both knew it. There was nothing I could do to deny what I'd become.

Lying on the floor, writhing as my deputy finger-fucked my eager ass, I stared into Naomi's eyes with complete surrender.

"Fuck me, ma'am!" I begged her with a raspy pant, "Fuck this stupid slut like she deserves. Becky deserves to be pounded like a bitch -- Becky deserves to be humiliated-"

I was about to cum!

I screamed out in my mind-

Becky wants to cum! Please let Becky cum!

Naomi slid her hand out of my ass, and pulled off of me.

With a smug smile on her face, she wiped her sweat-slick hand off on my naked leg, and stood up beside Clover.

I moaned fiercely, trembling in frustration at my sudden abandonment.

"No!" I begged like a depraved bitch, not caring in the least how I sounded, "Please, ma'am -- please keep touching Becky-"

"Sorry for that," Naomi said to Clover, ignoring me entirely, "I just had to get a little bit of that out of my system. She was such a bitch when she was in charge."

"Don't worry about it!" Clover gleamed, staring down at me as I panted and writhed on the hardwood floor, "She likes to be shown her place. Don't you, Becky?"

I was still panting, my tongue hanging out idiotically as I felt the pleasure inside of me frustratingly subside.

"Yes, Mistress," I breathed heavily, "Becky loves to be shown her place. Thank you, Naom- I mean, ma'am- for showing me where I belong."

The two girls laughed at my sad, sorry state, and turned to leave me on the floor.

For a few minutes, I simply laid on my back and caught my breath.

Naomi was on her way out, I could hear. The two girls were exchanging parting words, and before long, the front door opened and shut, signaling my former-Deputy-turned-moonshiner-sex-slave's leave.

I marveled at what had just transpired. Surely this was some sort of insane dream!

Naomi and I had been friends, or so I'd thought!

Well, maybe not quite friends. But she'd been loyal!

Sure, I'd been rough on her at times... but that was the nature of the job! Anything less than perfection had required punishment. I'd made that abundantly clear to all of my officers!

But as I continued to lay naked and aroused on the floor, I realized she'd been right to punish me. Everything she'd said had been accurate... hadn't it?

The way I'd run things, the way I'd treated her... as if I'd been a gift from the Gods to the wasteland!

I'd obviously not been fit to run this town. If I had, I wouldn't have found myself in this position!

Look at the things I'd willingly done over the past few weeks! I hadn't resisted, I hadn't protested -

I'd happily lapped at Clover and Amy's cunts, letting them fuck me like a slut at any moment's notice.

I'd been sleeping in a crate every night, eager to awake and please my Mistress...

I'd been broken down, trained like a dog, and stripped of everything I'd once been!

Perhaps, as Naomi had said, I really had been performing the wrong job all this time...

Wait... what was I thinking?

Was I seriously considering...

Did I actually believe-

Fuck, Rebecca! Get your shit together!

"Lamenting your mistakes?" Clover emerged above me again, staring down with her signature smirk, "Or wishing Ms. Meyers would have stayed just a little longer, and finished off your slutty little ass?"

I frowned. It was a little of both, I realized with reluctance.

My body was still quivering with desire, on edge for far too long now. Naomi's fingers had felt like a godsend on -- and in -- my body, and I craved more.

"Let's get you cleaned up," Clover said, "You've been very well behaved today -- I think you're turning a corner with your training!"

I glowed, feeling a rush of unexpected pleasure at Clover's praise.

I'd done good?! Today?! I'd expected punishment for my outburst earlier. At the least, I hadn't expected to be told I'd done a good job -- but I decided to take the complement without questioning it.

"Thank you, ma'am!" I said with a telltale blush of happiness.

Clover turned, and called for her secretary.

"Amy!" She yelled, marching out of the room, "Come get Becky cleaned up, and send her to my room when you're done. She's earned a reward tonight, and I'm eager to give it to her!"

My eyes lit up.

Reward!

I was on my feet -- well, on my hands and knees -- in an instant, racing out back to find Amy.

---

It would be an hour before I would return to my Mistress' bed room.

Amy had cleaned me thoroughly, as instructed. The former librarian took no shortcuts in her efforts to polish up my naked body into a glistening thing of beauty. After I'd been bathed for the second time today, she'd gone to work on my makeup and hair.

My long hair was bundled up on top of my head in a messy bun, leaving delicate strands to tumble down over my ears. My makeup was thick and obvious -- dark eye shadow and bright, cherry red lipstick.

When Amy showed me the results of her efforts in a small, hand held mirror, I knew I should have reacted in horror.

I looked like a whore, no doubt. Naked save my collar and gloves, and lathered in colorful makeup, there was little trace of the professional tough-girl I'd once been.

But for some reason, it didn't bother me.

After my encounter with Naomi earlier, I was happy to look so different from what I'd once been. It felt right, in a strange way.

Plus, Amy had been sure to prepare me in the OTHER way I'd grown accustomed to.

After my bath and the makeup session, she'd played with my cunt, tickling me delicately with her fingers just long enough to leave me breathing ragged and heavy once more.

It was torture, as it always was -- but this time, I eagerly let her warm up my body for things to come.

I was waiting eagerly for Clover's 'reward', and though it embarrassed me to admit, I wanted to be ready.

I HAD to please her! She had to find me willing, in every way -- I couldn't risk fucking things up again!

So I gladly let Amy finger-fuck my cunt until I was pushed to the edge. I even helped her along, letting her know when I was reaching my limits, or asking her to keep going when I knew I could handle more -

Gods, I truly was becoming a whore.

As I poked my head through the cracked door of my former bedroom, and crawled nervously along the floor towards the foot of the bed, I could feel my body begin to quiver in anticipation over whatever reward Clover had in store for me.

My Mistress was sitting on the bed, naked, just like me -- but sporting a rather large, purple dildo.

"Get up onto the bed," Clover said, patting the sheets of the bed seductively and flicking the tip of her strap on.

It as the same purple monster she'd taken me with the first night we'd arrived, I noticed. The thick, menacing dildo jutted up tall and proud, and she stroked it suggestively as I climbed awkwardly up onto the bed next to her.

I was actually excited to show myself off to her. After I'd crawled up next to her, I automatically leaned back, letting her get an unrestricted view of my tight, eager body.

My tits were hard and ready. My naked skin was smooth and inviting.

I even went so far as to part my legs, exposing my puffy, wet pussy for inspection.

Clover wasn't surprised by my over-the-top sultry behavior. As always, she simply looked me over with a satisfied smirk.

"Are you curious why you're being rewarded today?" Clover asked, watching me as I stared at the purple shaft in her hands.

"I-" I looked at her dumbly, unsure how to respond, "I'm not -- I mean, Becky's not curious!"

Clover smiled.

"Good girl," she said, reaching up to brush my cheek with her delicate hand, "Because you know it's not your place to be curious!"

I trembled at her touch, amazed at how arousing such a simple caress could be.

Fuck -- I don't know that I could get any more horny! I felt like a thousand feathers were tickling me from all angles. I needed Clover to scratch every itch, in every pace, and I was willing to do -- or think! - whatever she instructed if it meant I would get my sweet release.

Tenderly, she wrapped her hand around the back of my face, and guided my head down.

She leaned me over, pulling me down towards the purple strap on. I understood her intention, and without being asked, I parted my lips like her good whore.

I gagged a bit as the thick dildo slid into my wet mouth. Clover kept guiding me further down, sliding the strap on further up into my throat.

I commanded myself silently : Be a good girl.

If Clover wanted me to polish this thick, mammoth sized dildo with my mouth, I was eager and willing to do so.

I didn't care about my dignity, or status. I just wanted to get fucked senseless.

"You lipped off today, it's true," Clover said, slowly moving my head up, and down, and up again on the strap on between her legs, "But you also finally began to accept what you really are, Becky."

I groaned on the dildo, fucking it gently with my mouth as Clover spoke.

What did she mean 'I'd finally accepted'? I'd done no such thing -- I mean, no more than I'd done in the past! For days now, I'd been obediently following my orders to the letter, obeying Clover and Amy like a pathetic bitch without complaint!

I suckled the this strap on obediently while my mind raced. Even without her guidance, my head rhythmically rose and fell over the shaft -- gladly fulfilling my task.

How had today been any different from the past several weeks? I'd gotten up in the morning all the same, fetched my toys in the yard with Amy, humiliated myself in front of a former Deputy.

I didn't NEED to accept things. My position was clear. I WAS a Slut! I WAS a Whore!

I really WAS beneath Clover, Amy, and even Naomi.

...and everyone else in this town...

Wasn't I?

"Mmmf!" The purple dildo slid out of my mouth with a pop. Clover tugged me up by the back of my hair, pulling me around so that I was straddling her lap, facing her.

"Tell me, Becky dear..." Clover asked, pulling my knees up so that I was spread over top the purple dildo, as well as her own legs, "What are you?"

I felt the purple dildo between my legs, resting in between the folds of my cunt, and pressing against my unguarded asshole.

Clover's question seemed silly, I thought.

It was so obvious.

"I'm a Fuck toy," I answered quizzically, gently gyrating my hips against the purple shaft between my legs as I stared at my Mistress in her eyes, "I'm YOUR Fuck toy, ma'am."

"You sure about that?" Clover asked.

I felt her hands slip around my sides, grazing up my back. She held me on her lap as I gently gyrated on her.

"Of course!" I blurted without thinking, wishing desperately that she'd just slide that thick strap on inside of me already, "I'm a Slut, and you're my Mistre-"

I realized what I was doing all at once.

It hit me like lightning.

Clover saw the realization on my face, and she smiled, gripping me tightly so that I wouldn't tumble backwards off of her lap and onto the floor.

"You're my... my Mistress..." I finished my statement with an honest acceptance.

Before today, I'd obediently done what I'd been told, debasing myself as instructed and humiliating myself on command. But in the back of my mind, there had always been a spark of fierce resistance.

I hadn't REALLY believed I'd become what I'd been training to be. I was still the Sheriff, deep down -- and everyone else was still beneath me...

But today, something inside me had truly changed.

I'd given up any iota of self respect or dignity while I'd passionately tongue-fucked my former deputy's ass.

Naomi had fucked me back, and berated me all the while, and in the end, I'd thanked her for her efforts...

And I'd meant it. I'd really, really meant it! Just like I'd meant it just now... when I'd called my Mistress...

Well. I'd called her my Mistress.

"It's a small step," Clover purred, inches from my face, "But an important one. You've finally started to give up your snobbish attitude, and accept your true role."

As she spoke, Clover gently pushed her hips up against mine, flattening the purple dildo against my intimate parts and sending sparks of pleasure up my spine.

"I- I am?" I asked her, dumbly, unable to fully comprehend her statement in through my cloudy arousal.

"You have," Clover answered, "You've realized you were a shit Sheriff, and a failure in your previous life... and that it was all due to the unavoidable truth."

I gasped, feeling the purple shaft slighting between my legs.

I wanted it inside of me!

It was all I could think of-

"The truth is that you're a Slut," Clover said hoisting me up and effortlessly hovering me over the stalwart dildo, "You're a Whore, a Pet, a Fuck toy, a pathetic Bimbo."

I let out a sordid, perverted moan as Clover's lewd statement washed over me like hot water. Each insulting word she said sent shivers through my body.

Why did such language have such a powerful effect on me?! It should have humiliated me, or enraged me, but when it was coming from Clover's sexy, plump lips-

"I am," I admitted, quivering at the feel of the rubber shaft prodding up between my cunt and ass, "I am a whore. I'm a slut -- I'm your slut, Mistress!"

Clover was teasing me with the strap on. I felt her holding me firmly. My hands were rested on her shoulders, and I hadn't even noticed the control she'd taken over me yet again.

If it weren't for her authoritative hands on me, I'd have tumbled onto the floor.

I'd given myself completely over to her, physically and mentally... and it hadn't even registered inside my tiny, empty mind...

"Which hole do you want?" Clover asked me, flicking the tip of the strap on between my cunt and ass, "Keep in mind, you DID get a little sassy earlier!"

I groaned, feeling both of my holes twitch every time the blunt, purple monster would tease itself over them.

I wanted my pussy pounded. It had been left in such a sorry state for so long... I craved a relentless cunt fucking.

But at the same time -- I'd been naughty earlier, I knew. My ass deserved some punishment for that.

I weighed the two holes, thinking them over.

Had Becky earned a cunt-fuck? Or did Becky deserve to get her ass fucked?

Oh, God! What was I thinking?!

The realization that I was contemplating such ridiculous choices made my body tremble in shame.

How was it possible that Clover had bent me into such disarray? To consider my own reward and punishment system with such severity. Had I really become this? Had I really become...

"Ass!" I said at last, almost tearing up as I made my choice with a shameful blush, "Becky's ass deserves to be punished for her outburst earlier!"

Clover smiled. Immediately, I felt the purple shaft move back from my cunt. It slid through my parted legs, hovering over my tight asshole, and then, it began to move up-

"Aaaah!" I let out a delighted sound of ecstasy, feeling the large blunt tip of the dildo begin to part my tight ass, "But - but please, Mistress -- Becky also deserves to cuumAAAH-"

I yelled out in a combination of pain and absolute pleasure as Clover slid the large strap on dildo deep into my ass. The length of the shaft moved into me, and I felt my shivering ass cheeks smack against the base of the device -

"What was that, Pet?" Clover said, calm as ever as she began to slowly lift me up on the dildo, and fuck me gently against her waist, "You were saying-"

"Aaahbeckydeservestocum-" I barely got the words out. My eyes rolled up into their sockets as my Mistress slowly fucked my ass, "I mean -- Becky -- deserves- to- cum-"

I tried to enunciate my words properly, but it was nearly impossible with my mouth hanging open in arousal.

Clover continued to thrust into me slowly and methodically, gently easing the large strap on in and out of my ass as I grunted and panted on her lap.

"Becky deserves to cum-" I repeated for the third time, this time steeling myself enough to get the words out properly, "She's been bad, and so she doesn't deserve to have her snatch played with. But she was still well behaved for the most part -- enough to earn an orgasm from her Mistress!"

Oh God.

I really was a slut.

I really wanted my ass to be fucked! I really wanted to cum!

But most of all, I desperately wanted to know I'd earned my reward properly by making up for my earlier mistakes!

I wasn't just saying what Clover wanted to hear. I meant every word!

My mind really was breaking apart, and there was nothing I could do to stall the descent!

Now I truly understood why I was receiving such an unexpected reward!

"Stop thinking things over," Clover commanded, and immediately, I felt my mind go blank.

"Yes, ma'am-" I said, blissfully refocusing my efforts on the thick strap up shoved up my ass.

"I suppose, since you've been such a good girl today, I'll consider letting you cum," Clover said as I rode her strap on, "But not until I tell you. And you better not shut that mouth of yours. I'm enjoying hearing the Sheriff of Ashtown beg me to fuck her in the ass."

I grunted, feeling Clover's hips begin to pick up the rhythm. I rode and fell on her hips, thrusting against the dildo lodged in my ass, groaning with every push and pull.

"I'm not the Sheriff," I grunted in response to Clover's words, "I'm nothing- ahh!"

I pounded down onto the purple shaft.

"I'm less than nothing," I forced the words out of my gaping, panting mouth, "I deserve to be fucked, and humiliated, and given everything I deserve-uungh!"

Clover was helping me now, lifting me up and bouncing me off of her lap. My sweaty ass cheeks slapped against her, and the momentum of my fucking was causing my tits shake and giggle for her to ogle-

"I'm so happy you feel that way, my little Becky," Clover pulled me closely as I rode her, letting one of my breasts fall against her face. She took my nipple in her mouth, and gave it a gentle pinch with her teeth.

I practically lost my mind, bellowing out an aroused grunt that would no doubt be heard everywhere in the former Sheriff's compound.

"You're my special little Pet," Clover cooed in between suckling my bouncing tit, "My favorite Slut! I'm so proud of what you're becoming-"

My eyes teared up as my ass fucking continued.

Clover's words elated me. I felt happier than I'd felt in -- well, ever since I could remember!

My Mistress was proud of me! I was her special Pet!

"I love being your Pet!" I breathed heavily into the crook of her neck as I fucked my ass on her lap, "I love pleasing you, Mistress -- it's what I was made to do!"

It WAS true -- wasn't it?

Everything I was doing, and saying, felt correct.

Clover owned me.

I was hers.

That was all Becky needed.

"Becky loves her Mistress," I breathed huskily, pushing back from Clover just far enough to stare into her violet eyes as I rode her.

Clover smiled at me, letting the words I'd just uttered sink in.

I didn't fully comprehend what I'd just said, but it didn't matter.

"Fuck yourself like a whore, Becky," she whispered, "Show me how much you love your Mistress."

I let loose.

Clover released her grip on my sides, and I clutched her in return -

I used her body as leverage, thrusting myself up and down furiously against her.