Clover's World - The Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clover went to smile, but I didn't let her. I kissed her again -- hard, and angrily-

"Does that make you happy?!" I said, finally letting up. Our hips were rocking in rhythm now. My own legs were spread, and with hers wrapped up around my ass, we were able to fuck against each other wildly.

"Does it make you happy knowing you've turned me into a complete SLUT-" I grit my teeth, fucking my Mistress hard and fast, "I love it, okay? I spend every fucking minute of every fucking day imagining you fucking me senseless! You've taken over my town, my life, my body -- and all I dream about are ways to please you! You've TRAINED me like some whorish PET, okay?! You've reprogrammed my god damn brain-"

I looked down at her, a mixture of shame and ecstasy in my eyes as I writhed against her.

By the Gods, I needed to cum. Clover had a look of utter heaven in her eyes ; clearly she was enjoying our escapades as well... but like with everything, she was far more in control than I was.

"I hate you!" I repeated, bucking wildly against Clover's pussy and feeling myself begin to slip over the edge.

"You love me," Clover said, and without warning, reached up her hands to grab my bouncing pigtails.

"Stop," she commanded, yanking on my hair, "No cumming, slut!"

I let out an angry grunt, wincing as she yanked on my hair. I was still firmly on top of her, riding her like my own personal fuck-toy.

There was no way I could stop now, I though to myself. I was so close to the edge -- I was so eager for release. Even if I'd wanted to-

"STOP!" Clover said more firmly, gripping my pigtails tightly in her hand.

My body stopped.

It was like a dam had just been dropped in front of me, preventing the raging river of my impending orgasm from advancing.

I clenched my legs, holding back my release.

Why?! Why was I obeying Clover?! I needed to cum, I was ready to cum-

"Please-" I grunted in frustration as Clover released my hair, and slid her hands back down beneath my breasts, "I'm begging you, Clover. Mistress! Pleaseeaaah-"

Clover's hands slid further down, cupping my cunt.

She pushed me off of her, guiding me over onto my back again, keeping my cunt in her hands, and then rolled onto of me, reversing our positions.

"You love me," Clover repeated, massaging my clenched cunt mercilessly, "You love being my Slut, and you love your Mistress."

I tried to glare at her, but I couldn't. My limbs went limp. She had me, I knew. I was far stronger than she was... but she had me pinned to the bed through sheer force of will.

Her fingers slipped into me once more, and she pressed herself against me.

"I... I..." I whimpered, feeling myself begin to hump my hips against her palm once more, "I... don't... I hate it -- I -"

"Shhh..." Clover said, kissing me as she began to fuck me with greater speed, "Be honest, Pet. You know what you are."

It felt like my life was flashing before my eyes.

I remembered my days as the Sheriff of this God-forsaken town. I remembered the feel of heavy pistols in my hand -- the sun beating down on my wide brim hat.

I remembered the feel of the cold, brass badge, weighted on my chest.

It all felt so heavy. It was the weight of the world on my shoulders.

"What are you... Rebecca Lawson?" Clover said, in between the passionate, feverish kisses she was delivering to my panting lower lip.

"I'm... i'm a..." My eyes were rolling, my body trembling, my pussy on fire, "I'm your... your..."

Clover bit into my lip, playfully pulling it back before releasing it and letting it snap back against me.

It was the final straw that broke me.

"I'm your Slut," I moaned, writhing against her, "I'm your whore -- your property -- your Pet -- whatever you want-"

My hips thrust against against Clover, and I kissed her.

This time, I was greeted with her tongue properly. It slid into my mouth as she fucked me, and I moaned against it, just like I knew she loved.

We kissed for a minute, hard and passionately, while I was fucked silly under her ever-diligent hands, until I nearly passed out from the lack of breathing.

"I'm your Becky," I gasped as she pulled back. Through ragged breaths, I confessed my inner most thoughts with abandon.

She'd won. I was hers.

"I love you, Mistress," I said, suddenly unable to restrain myself from blurting out the words.

"I love you," I repeated, kissing her again, "You're my Mistress ; and I love you."

Now it felt like the flood gates had truly been opened.

Of COURSE I loved my Mistress!

Clover was my whole world!

No-

Clover was BECKY'S whole world!

"Oh God, Mistress, please fuck me-" I begged, kissing Clover over and over.

The normally controlled girl giggled against my lips as I kissed her down the side of her mouth, across her cheek, onto her neck.

"Fuck your stupid bimbo slut! Fuck your Becky!"

Clover was full-on laughing now, delighted in my utter collapse. In the back of my mind, I was aware of what I was doing -- knowing it should be humiliating - but it was like a dim light against a new sunrise.

"Becky!" Clover squirmed, attempting to pull herself off of me while I suckled at every part of her body I could touch my lips to, "Becky, stop! Stop!"

Fuck!

Her order hit me like a brick again, commanding my body into action like some sort of magical force!

I leaned back on the bed obediently, whining as she once more slid her fingers out of my pussy.

"Don't move," she said, pushing up off of the bed, and darting off.

When she returned, she was holding the small, golden box again.

I'd almost forgotten the present she'd brought for me!

"Does Becky want her present?" Clover asked, obviously enjoying the gurgled, half-moaning response she received.

"Yesss..." I said, barely able to manage the simple word in the state I was in.

The bed beneath me was soaked. My cunt was practically running like a water fall. I hadn't even realized I was doing it -- but my hands had found my pierced nipples, and I was fiddling with them teasingly.

I was gyrating my hips up at her, like a desperate whore. My tongue was flicking over my lips.

Fuck, I was an absolute slut.

"Well, then you have to do something for me," Clover said with a smirk, "Something important!"

I looked up at her eagerly.

Anything. I was willing to do anything.

"Yes, Mistress?" I asked, sounding as desperate as I felt.

Clover winked, "You have to be honest with me."

My heart fluttered.

WHAT?! She was still on about honesty?! After everything I'd said, and done-

I HAD been honest!!

"You've said you hated me, and loved me," Clover said, pulling at the purple bow atop the golden box, untying it, "I'm not sure what I should believe!"

I began to speak, to reaffirm my loyalty to Clover, when she out and shushed me.

"I know, you wanna be fucked," she said with another cute giggle, "You'll say anything to get that sloppy little snatch pounded. Don't worry -- it will be. No matter what your answer is."

Finished with the bow, she popped the lid off of the box. I still couldn't see what was in it.

"But it's time for you to make a real choice, Becky," she said, reaching into the box, "Tonight, you're graduating from your preliminary training. You've been a Good Girl, but it's time to move on to the next step. I want you to be mine -- forever and always, and I want everyone to know it ; especially you."

She pulled out a small, brass colored object. Immediately, I could see it was a butt-plug. Orb-shaped, and roughly the size of a small apple, it flared outwards at the end.

"You like?" She said, reaching out and handing me the plug.

I took it, somewhat surprised that this was all she'd had in mind as a reward. After all, i'd had many objects shoved up my ass in my short stay with her.

But as I inspected the heavy plug, spinning it around in my hand, I realized it wasn't quite so plain.

At the end of the flared base, there was an emerald four-leaf clover encrusted into the brass. Unlike the cheap studded navel I wore, this was beautifully and professionally inlaid, and the gem sparkled even in the dim light of the room.

The side of the plug was even more startling, though. In the metal, along the large orb of the plug itself, the name "Becky" was inscribed in ornate, carved letters.

"I had it made especially for you," Clover confirmed, needlessly, "I wanted you to have a proper graduation gift for you, and I figured this would be the perfect thing! You see -- I had your old Sheriff's badge melted down. Then, I had a friend of mine craft it into that special little present!"

My eyes went wide.

WHAT?!

I stared unbelieving at the hefty, gem-encrusted orb in my hand.

"My... badge...?" I mewled, noting at once that the metal of the plug was indeed the same brass color as my old badge of office.

"Well, most of it's your badge. Some of it's ammo casings, and the keys to your old car, which I had scrapped. Whatever I could find, really -- it's even got some pieces of your old belt buckle! Had to give it some girth, after all. But basically, it's everything from your old life, melted down and reforged into a new shape. Just like you!"

Clover looked delighted at her own cleverness.

My mouth was hanging open.

My entire life, or at least my life as a Sheriff, was sitting in the palm of my hand. In the form of a sex toy.

I looked up at Clover, unsure of what to make of this.

"So here's the deal, Becky," Clover said, sitting down on the bed, "You can accept this pretty little gift from me, and shove your silly little badge all the way up into your sexy, tight ass. Or- and this is a big deal, so brace yourself!"

She paused for dramatic effect before continuing.

"Or -- you can go free."

I blinked.

"What...?" I murmured, almost dropping the toy in shock.

"Completely free," Clover said, "And not just tossed to the wolves. I'll give you a vehicle, and gas to get as far away from here as you want. You can go start a new life, and forget all about Ashtown, me, and your slutty little dark side."

Clover reached over to me, and placed a hand on my thigh. Instinctively -- or perhaps just out of shock -- I hadn't closed my legs.

Her fingers sent electric jolts up my body.

"Or you can submit completely," she said, squeezing my thigh, "Accept me as your Mistress, fully and completely. But if you do, everyone's gonna know it."

Her fingers were trailing down towards my cunt again, and I made no effort to stop her.

In fact, I actually found myself pushing my legs open further once more, rising up to meet her touch.

"You'll be mine forever. I'm gonna fuck you when I want and where I want. I'll be taking you out on the town, and showing you off. You'll be my slut for everyone to see -- and when you disappoint me, you'll be disciplined like always. You'll be nothing more than my loyal fuck-pet, going where I want, doing what I want, performing every instruction I give you, no matter how much it may humiliate you."

Clover reached my cunt with her fingers. But she stopped there.

Apparently, she was serious about giving me the choice. She was making it clear she would only go further -- and touch my poor, gaping cunt, if I asked her to.

"I... don't know what to say..." I murmured, instinctively rocking my hips in an attempt to feel Clover's fingers on my pussy. Even though the situation was surreal, my body was still moving of its own accord... desperate for any sort of pleasure it could obtain.

I fidgeted with the brass colored orb in my palm, inspecting it from every angle, considering my options.

Wait-

Options?!

This wasn't an option : it was a gift from the heavens!

Run, I tried to command myself! Get up off of this bed and bolt : make a new life for yourself! Surely there were many places in the wasteland I could hunker down. I could find somewhere new, and reforge my old identity...

But as one voice inside my head screamed out, by body fought back. My legs were still splayed open, my bare chest still perky and aching for attention...

My pussy was twitching at the close proximity of Clover's fingers...

What the hell was the matter with me?! This should have been a no-brainer.

Yet... the thought of getting up now, when I was so close to obtaining the sexual release I'd so desperately sought for the past 48 hours was... painful to consider.

Plus, there was that other nagging thought that had been plaguing me for the past few days.

My old life as a no-nonsense Sheriff had once felt so easy. Now, it felt like a heavy weight around my neck.

"You look conflicted, Sheriff Lawson," Clover said, adding just the tiniest bit of pressure to the smooth patch of skin next to my cunt for effect.

I shuddered. Clover's use of my former title and proper name felt... wrong, somehow.

"Is Becky having trouble with her decision?" she added.

She used my short-hand name this time, and immediately, everything felt correct again.

"I... I don't..." my lower lip quivered. I was so confused! "I'm so -- Becky is -- I mean I -- can't think-"

Clover smiled at my bumbling response, and with a smirk, she leaned down, and pressed her lips against mine.

My mind melted, as if Clover had pressed it to a strainer, and filtered out every last bit of stress.

"Mmmistress-" I breathed, feeling my free hand wrap around Clover's naked body as she kissed me passionately against the sheets, "Oh God, Mistress-"

Clover pulled back, leaving my mouth feeling empty and alone.

"Sounds like you've made your decision, Slut," Clover purred.

I pressed my legs against the sheets of the bed, parting them even wider than they'd been.

Yes.

Slut.

I was a Slut.

"I... I want..." I trembled, considering the depraved path I was about to walk down.

"Becky wants to stay-" I said at once, feeling a rush of pleasure wash over me as I admitted the truth to my Mistress, "Becky -- becky-"

Clover waited for me to finish my thought, but I was struggling to complete it.

In a tizzy, I dropped the brass sex toy onto the bed next to me, and whipped my hands down to grab Clover's. I pulled it up in between my cunt, pressing it against my sopping, quivering mess.

Desire flooded through me, breaking apart any last bit of resistance I possessed.

Becky was back.

"Becky loves her Mistress," I pouted, gyrating my hips against Clover's fingers, humping her hand like a slut, "Becky would never want to be apart from her Mistress..."

Clover smiled.

With her free hand, she picked up the brass toy I'd dropped, and dangled it over my face.

"Does Becky want to make that official?" She said, dangling the name-engraved orb an inch above my trembling lips.

"Yes, Mistress!" I said at once, cocking my head up and pressing my lipstick-coated lips against the brass orb, "Becky will do whatever it takes to please Mistress Clover."

It was true, I knew, as I slid my tongue from my mouth and flicked it across the sex toy that bore my new name.

"Becky loves her gift!" I said stupidly, in between eager lapping, "Becky wants it inside of her!"

My tongue coated the brass orb in saliva, and I eagerly and gleefully continued to lick it until Clover was satisfied with my efforts, and pulled it back.

"Spread your legs, Pet," she cooed, and I obliged at once. My legs were already stretched wide, but I forced them apart even further -- burning my thighs with the effort.

I knew where the orb was going.

I rocked my hips up, exposing my ass as best I could for Clover. Our hands were still firmly against my pussy, but the moment I felt the wet, brass butt plug press against my unguarded hole, Clover pulled my hands off of my cunt, and placed them on the toy.

"Last chance, Lawson," she smiled, pressing the tip of the blunt orb against my ass, "Last chance to prove you're still a Sheriff, and not a dirty, slutty, obedient whore-"

"Becky IS a whore!" I cried out, pressing against the metal plug, "Becky IS Mistress Clover's dirty, obedient slut!"

The plug was wide -- much wider than my ass was prepared to take in, but I pushed it hard.

"Eeeuuugh-" I grunted, straining as I shoved the plug -- my former Badge of office -- into my ass.

"Becky loves her Mistress!" I repeated through grit teeth, forcing my poor, weary ass to open up for my new gift, "Becky wants to pleeaasaaahhh!"

Clover had joined my efforts, pushing down atop my own hands against the obtrusive sex toy.

My ass relented, and the orb plunged inside of me.

I came, instantly.

"UUUNGGH-"

My body shook, clenching down around the mighty brass orb, squeezing against the engraved "BECKY" on the side -

My hips thrashed, and I felt a spurt of squirting pleasure explode from my pent up cunt.

"Uungggh-oh God! I'm sorry, Mistress-" I pleaded, unable to stop myself from cumming as powerfully as I was, "I can't -- stop it-"

My body continued to cum, and I continued to thrash.

"It's okay, Becky," Clover soothed me, "You've earned it!"

I glowed.

Forcing myself up from the bed, wrapping my naked, rubbery legs around Clover, I kissed my Mistress hard on the lips.

"I love you, Mistress," moaned, snaking my hands up onto Clover's naked breasts and squeezing them, "Becky is yours, forever -- you were right about Becky-"

Clover returned my passion, pressing me down into the bed again with her powerful arms, and fondling my heavy, sweaty breasts.

"Of course I was, you fucking Slut," she said in between wet, sloppy kissing, "You're my fucking bitch, and you always will be."

Oh, yes!

Yes, yes, yes!

"Mistress, can you please fuck me...?" I squirmed under her, "Please, fuck your slutty little Becky!"

I was humping her again. Despite the fact that I'd just cum, I was desperate to go again.

Clover rolled over, practically launching herself from the bed before I could react.

"Stay," she commanded me, "I'll get our little friend."

My eyes lit up. Our friend, of course, would be the giant purple strap on she was so fond of using.

Yes, yes, yes!

I practically shouted out with joy.

My hands had found the flared tip of the butt plug that was still firmly lodged in my ass.

The mighty toy felt warm inside of me -- like a loving reminder of my Mistress.

I tugged on the tip of it, feeling it twitch inside of me.

"Uugh-" a bead of drool fell from my mouth as my body convulsed.

"Leave it in, Pet," Clover said, appearing at the side of the bed again, already wearing the thick shafted dildo around her waist, "You're going to have to get used to it. May as well start now!"

I smiled stupidly.

"I wasn't taking it out!" I promised, biting my lip flirtatiously and giggling, "I was just playing, ma'am!"

My sultry tone, my flirty actions, my slutty demeanor ; it was all feeling so right.

This was the true me, I knew now. Clover had been right about me from the start. She'd unleashed my true self : I was Becky, and I belonged under her.

Clover was climbing over me again. I rose my hips to meet her, feeling the tip of the dildo schlick against my oozing pussy.

I couldn't wait any longer!

Clover couldn't either. Against my wet, dripping cunt, the purple dildo found no resistance. She pounded it into me eagerly. I bucked against it, hearing the wet slap of the base of the strap-on bottoming out against my pussy.

"Becky has earned this," Clover purred, delighted as my eyes fluttered in a daze. She began to fuck me, pumping the strap-on deep inside of me over and over again.

I rode her back, doing my best to match her powerful thrusts with my rubbery, limp body.

She was in control though, and we both knew it. I was doing little but getting fucked senseless... which was exactly what I wanted.

"You can cum," Clover said in a raspy, heavy-breathing voice as she fucked me, "No limits tonight, Fuckslut. You've earned as much as you can take."