Clover's World - The Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes lit up -- or they would have, if they weren't rolled back into my head-

My body responded immediately, letting loose with another bone-shaking orgasm.

Clover didn't even break her stride. While I came against her, thrashing on the bed, she continued to pound my pussy with gusto.

My ass burned. I could feel the brass toy inside of me, struggling for space with each thrust of the dildo. Both of my holes were so stuffed, and it was ecstasy.

For what felt like an eternity, my Mistress pounded me senseless, until finally we were two entwined messy piles of sweaty flesh.

When i'd cum for a third time, Clover grabbed my hips, and rolled me over.

She flipped me up effortlessly, sitting her on her hips, keeping me impaled on the sex toy the whole time she moved.

"I forgot to tell you how much I liked your hair," She said as I began to ride on top of her, "It suits you -- the pigtails match your ditzy Bimbo persona."

I was barely listening. Instead, I was rocking my hips on Clover's lap, fucking myself senseless against her. Streams of drool rolled from my mouth, mixing with the sweat that practically poured off of my glistening body.

"We'll have to give you some color," Clover mused, still breathing heavily herself, "Maybe some pink streaks. And something for your body too -- maybe a permanent tattoo. Would you like that, Fuckslut?"

I moaned.

"You can tattoo your name across my fucking face-" I grunted, "Let the whole world know i'm your fucking bitch-"

Clover laughed. I began to cum again.

"I don't know about THAT," she said, gripping my hips and keeping me in place as I began to buck against her in the midst of a powerful orgasm, "But maybe something similar. My name would look nice on your ass, I think."

Again, she was moving me. This time, I was forced onto my knees, and bent forward.

She was taking me from behind now, plunging the strap on deep into my cunt over and over while my head pounded against the pillows on the front end of the bed.

Again, I could feel her thrusts slapping against the metal ass-plug, giving me a dual fuck in both my ass and my cunt.

Oh God, I was in heaven.

I came, again and again, moaning and yelling into the pillows, and then into the room itself as we changed positions again.

She fucked me from the front, the back. I rode her, I wrapped my legs up around her, I spread my own ass with my hands as she took me from every angle-

Again and again, over and over, for what felt like hours.

She was more than my Mistress. She was a Goddess.

MY Goddess. And all I wanted to do was worship Her.

"I can't wait to take you out and show you off," Clover said quietly, finally collapsing next to me with a huff, "You're going to be the most famous Whore in the wasteland."

I was too tired to respond. My body was fucked into a mess of rubber and melted nerve endings. I was lying limp, naked and soaked, next to her... our naked flesh pressed against each other passionately as she held me.

"Are you content, Becky?" she prodded me.

I murmured something, and wrapped my arms around her.

My ass was still full with the plug, and my pussy was practically gushing onto the bed. We were both a mess -- the sheets soaked with our combined exertions.

I could feel sleep beginning to overcome me.

A lingering thought persisted in my mind.

"My crate..." I panted, suddenly forming the thought without warning, "Becky should be in her crate... not on the bed..."

With all that was going on, it amazed me that THIS was where my thoughts went.

Damn, was I ever well trained...

"I'll tell you when it's crate time," Clover said, pulling me into her and pressing my tired face into her breasts, "You just keep your sexy body right here for now. Tonight, you're sleeping with me."

I wanted to smile, but my face was too weary to move. I simply let Clover guide me into her naked chest, tucking my face into her cleavage.

This was my place now, I knew. Forever and always, I belonged to Clover, my Mistress.

I'd been given the choice, and I'd volunteered my submission to her, willingly and eagerly.

In retrospect, it had been all too easy.

I couldn't wait for tomorrow to come.

I couldn't wait to show Amy my 'badge'. She was going to be so jealous!

Would we go into town tomorrow, I wondered? Would Clover really fuck me in public, like she'd claimed? Or would she let others fuck me?

The thought aroused me. Even though my body was spent, my horny little mind was still racing.

Perhaps Clover would let me show off my newly learned skill set on the towns people. Or perhaps I'd be reintroduced to more of more former deputies.

Wouldn't they all be eager to feel my hot, wet tongue up in between their sexy legs...

I wanted to strut through town ; to be shown off as Clover's well-trained whore.

I wanted whatever my Mistress had planned for me.

"I love you Mistress..." I murmured again, nuzzling her tits as I felt the aftershock of my orgasmic delights begin to subside at last.

"I love you too, Becky," Clover said, pulling me in tight.

I smiled, unable to stay awake any longer. I snuggled into my Mistress, feeling her naked body against mind, and finally, I felt sleep overcome me at last.

--

More to come! Sorry for the lengthy break between this chapter and the last -- hoping to speed things up in the future.

Thanks for reading, and hope you enjoyed!!

~M