Clover's World - The Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Becky is given a makeover, a gift, and a choice.
11.7k words
4.72
14.1k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis : Finding herself drifting further and further away from what she used to be, former Sheriff Rebecca Lawson excitedly prepares for a 'special graduation' at the hands of her Mistress, Clover.

Author note : The following story is part of an ongoing, multi-part series.

This is a work of fiction. All characters, places, etc are completely made up, as is the plot.

-------

Chapter 4 : Volunteering

-------

"What the hell are those?!" I gasped, sitting straight up as Amy dangled a pair of metal studs in front of me.

"Piercings, duh!" Amy giggled, and pushed me back down into my chair, "Mistress Clover LOVES her girls to be pierced!"

I blushed.

"Are they... for my ears...?" I asked, knowing it was a stupid question.

My ears were already pierced, and filled with a series of small hooped earnings.

The studs in Amy's hands were clearly designed to go somewhere else. They were nipple studs.

I looked down at my naked breasts, eyeing my perky nipples with trepidation.

I had to say something.

Sure, I'd woken up today promising myself I would comply with any and all instructions I'd be given...

But this seemed a step too far!

"Please, Ms. Amy," I said, hating the fact that I was forced to beg the ditsy librarian for mercy, "Maybe we can skip this step? My poor little nipples are so sensitive already, as you surely know... and surely Clover appreciates them as they are. I just think-"

I was cut off mid-sentence. Amy had reached over to me, and spun my chair around.

"Sheriff, are you HONESTLY still trying to THINK?" Amy asked, as she and I faced the mirror together, "Does this look like a girl who should be thinking?!"

My heart sunk. It was the first time I'd seen myself since this morning.

The transformation was staggering.

"Oh, God..." I breathed, unbelieving that the reflection I was staring at was truly my own.

"Well?" Amy repeated, pointing at the reflection with a jab of her dainty finger, "Does Becky look like a thinker?"

I sunk into my chair.

"No..." I conceded, "I don't..."

Swallowing my pride, I remembered the lessons I'd gone over with Stacy.

I had to remember the correct way to speak.

"I mean, no Ma'am," I said, trying to sound as bubbly as I could, "Becky doesn't look like a thinker, ma'am!"

This morning, Amy had declared that she would be giving me a makeover. My Mistress, Clover, had been gone already by the time I'd woken up, preparing what she'd hinted at as a 'special surprise' the night before, leaving her bimbo-brained right hand woman in charge of me for the day.

That Amy would be in charge of me for the day was nothing out of the ordinary. For all of her talk of laissez-faire leadership, Clover seemed rather dedicated to her role as Ashtown's new master.

At the least, she kept a busy schedule, never content to simply sit in the office when she could be out doing... whatever it was she got up to.

What that was, I had no idea. I could only assume it wasn't something I'd have done when I was in charge, though.

Still, today hardly felt normal. After yesterday evening, there was no way it possibly could.

My mind flickered back to the events of yesterday.

Yesterday, I'd been re-introduced to one of my former deputies, performing sordid -- but enjoyable, I'll admit -- acts with her while my Mistress had watched. I'd once more been prompted to do things my naive mind hadn't so much as contemplated in the past... and as usual, despite my attempts not to, I'd thoroughly enjoyed it all.

Fuck -- not ME! Not Sheriff Lawson! But Becky -- my slutty, newfound persona.

Becky had lapped at the former deputies ass, and Becky had pleased her Mistress with her obedience!

It had been the first time I'd seen anybody else from Ashtown, aside from Mistress Clover and Amy. Since my submission at Clover's hands, I'd been cooped up inside my former residence/Sheriff's Office.

The shock of my new, slutty persona being shown off in front of someone who had once regarded me with a high level of respect had been jarring, to say the least. But it had not been the craziest part of the day.

That had come later, after the sun had set... in Clover's bedroom...

"You don't like the way you look?" Amy asked me, snapping back to the present moment at hand.

After our early morning routine had been completed, Amy had followed through on her promise of a makeover, leading me into her own bedroom and perching me upon a spinning chair in front of her well-used vanity table.

I grimaced at the mirror. My hair was the first thing I had noticed.

I normally wore my hair long, letting it flow free. It went well with the tough-girl image I'd cultivated. I was someone who prioritized action over looks. A quick brush and shrug in the morning, and I was off. I was attractive enough without any extra attention, I knew, and I had better things of worrying about than impressing others.

Amy had straightened out my long, blonde locks, and bundled it all up on the top of my head, letting two parted pigtails swirl down the sides of my long neck.

She'd used pink ribbon to tie the pigtail buns, twisting it into the hair itself, giving me a fanciful done-up look that I'd never have been able to create on my own.

Not that I'd ever be caught dead like this in my earlier life!

"I... like the way I look, ma'am," I answered Amy at last, though not very convincingly, "Becky looks pretty and slutty -- just the way she ought to look..."

My makeup was a garish as my peppy hairdo. Dark, burgundy eye shadow was painted around my eyes. My lips were coated in a thick, glossy red shine, and even my cheeks were pink and rosy, thanks to ample blush.

"I call it the Bimbo Special," Amy beamed, beaming at my reflection in the mirror.

I forced an obviously strained smile.

"I mean -- don't you WANT to impress Clover tonight?" Amy asked, clucking her tongue at my hesitancy, "After all -- it's your special graduation night!"

"I..." I hesitated, considering my words carefully, "Yes... I do."

As I admitted as much, I told myself it was out of necessity. I HAD to impress Clover, didn't I?

It was no more than that -- I was her property, and I simply had no other choice!

"Becky super wants to please Mistress Clover tonight," I said mindlessly, correcting my slack response with a bimbo-esque quip, "Becky can't wait to show off her slutty body -- and receive Clover's special surprise!"

Aside from the lack of other choices, there WAS extra importance being placed on tonight events. It added a layer of excitement to my mood.

I hated that I was so curious. I knew whatever Clover had planned, it would involve my further debasement, humiliation, and subjugation...

But despite my efforts, I knew I as sordidly looking forward to whatever was in store.

My body was betraying my mind, as always, craving the promise of attention from my Mistress.

Damn it all!

Why was I going along with this?! It was a question I asked myself daily, more and more at first, but less and less as time went on.

Every day, I gave in more. Today, I had actually woken up eager to please! I was so excited for my so-called 'graduation' from the ridiculous training regime I'd been put through!

What did 'graduating' even mean?! Was Clover done training me? Or was this just another level of rock-bottom I was being tossed down onto?! There were very few areas she could push me into -- at least, I thought.

You could only reach rock bottom so many times!

But it hardly mattered what I thought, did it?

My orgasm deprived cunt was in command, dragging me along for the ride. I wanted -- no, I NEEDED -- to be fucked hard. My whole body called out for release. Every touch I received, even by accident, sent electric shivers up my spine. Amy's eyes, flickering over my naked tits as they did every few second, made me feel warm inside, and wet between my legs...

It was all by design, I knew. Clover kept me on the edge for days at a time... waiting until I was so desperate for release, I'd jump through whatever hoops she laid out.

But it was MY fault for letting my depraved little mind get so carried away, wasn't it?!

Surely, if I wasn't 'Becky the Slut', as they were so fond of labeling me, I'd be capable of at least a LITTLE resistance...?

I sighed.

I was thinking again. Just as Amy had told me not to do.

Stupid! I chided myself for the error.

Becky doesn't THINK! Becky OBEYS!

It was surreal that I'd chastise myself for something so... benign. But that's where I was. My once impenetrable fortress of a mind had been thoroughly breached.

Perhaps I truly was a broken sex pet...

I was naked in Amy's chair -- save my thick, leather, metal-ringed collar. I'd gotten used to being naked around Amy, of course. The past several weeks she'd seen every inch of me and then some. To my chagrin, I found myself enjoying the au naturel experience. It was, in its own way, liberating.

Or, if that wasn't quite the word, it was at least simple.

I didn't have to worry about propriety, or maintaining an image. Amy and Clover decided what I looked like, and that was that.

Hell, I didn't even bother covering up myself. Instead, I often found myself instinctively parting my legs, or jiggling my voluptuous tits for my masters.

I liked being seen.

"Push those big, sloppy tits out for me," Amy prodded my back, and I responded without thinking.

Shit.

I remembered the piercings Amy held in her hands only after I'd complied. My beautiful tits -- I was under no impression that they weren't spectacular -- proudly jutted out for Amy's inspection. My nipples were firm and pointed, obviously aroused.

"C'mon, Sheriff, I know you'll love 'em," Amy said, wielding a sharp piercing needle in front of my worried face, "You used to strut around with that shiny Sheriff badge all the time. Obviously you're a fan of some bling!"

I grimaced, but kept my body ridged.

Obviously, my badge -- the symbol of my authority -- was QUITE different than these gaudy... things.

"Just get this over with!" I grit my teeth, losing my temper a little as Amy ogled my waiting nipples.

Amy shrugged.

"Ok-dokey, Sheriff," she said, leaning over me, "But I promise, you're gonna thank me when I'm done!"

I closed my eyes, bracing for the inevitable.

Becky Obeys, I repeated in my mind.

Becky Obeys...

When the deed was done, I did not thank Amy.

As it turned out, the nipple piercings were only the first of two piercings I would receive today. After she'd clipped the two iron bars through my tender nipples, Amy pierced my navel as well -- and added a dangling, silver pendant to my body.

Two in my tits, one on my belly button. That's how Amy had put it. I'd let her do what she'd wanted, offering no resistance as she marked my body with her needle.

"It's a four leafed clover!" Amy beamed, finally letting me look down and inspect the jewelry she'd adorned my poor belly button with, "Isn't it lovely?!"

"Fuck!" I exclaimed, inspecting the navel piercing with surprise and disdain, "Are you kidding me, Amy?!"

The over-sized bar bells my nipples were now sporting were bad enough. Garish and golden, they'd surely be visible through any top I might wear -- not that I expected to be doing that any time soon.

But my naval pendant was almost worse than my tit-piercings.

The pendant hanging from the tiny chain was indeed a four-leafed clover. Obviously a symbol of my Mistress, and her dastardly self-named gang.

It looked like cheap gang bling, marking me as a cheap slut that belonged to someone from Clover's Gang.

"I can't believe I let you give me these... things..." I groaned, hopping from Amy's chair and inspecting my poor nipples in the mirror. They were poking out, aroused as hell, and despite my attempts to hate them, I had to admit I found the look sexy as hell...

"Clover is going to LOVE them!" Amy beamed, "She'll probably fuck you on the spot the moment she sees you!"

I blushed, feeling a jolt of erotic desire surge through my naked body.

"I -- I don't care what she thinks!" I blustered, though I was obviously taken aback by the thought, "And I don't care if she wants to fuck me or not!"

I closed my parted legs instinctively, unable to hide the growing wetness between my thighs.

The thought of Clover fucking me senseless and enjoying my pierced body ran through my mind like a movie.

I could still feel her hands on me from yesterday evening. I could feel the thick, rubbery strap on she'd teased my ass with... sliding up inside of me...

Amy laughed, and I felt her hand on my shoulder, spinning me around to face her.

"That's not how it sounded last night," she said, inspecting me as she spoke, taking care to prod my intimate bits with her fingers as she admired her own handiwork, "I heard you begging through the walls. 'Please Mistress! Fuck me, Mistress! Punish my ASS, Mistress!'"

I felt myself glow a bright shade of red. Amy's hands were wandering over me, gently prodding my piercings, sending electric jolts of pleasure through my body.

"It sounded like a good time,?" Amy purred, "I could practically hear your energetic little tongue, slurping away between her tasty legs..."

"Sh-shut up!" I snapped, smacking Amy's wandering hands off of my freshly pierced tits with an angry grunt, "I had no choice -- you know that!"

Amy giggled.

"Sure you didn't, Sheriff," she winked, "You can tell ME whatever you want, but I know you love being wrapped around Clover's sexy fingers. I bet you've always longed to have a Mistress like her. Even back when you were the Sheriff... I bet you used to fantasize about someone tearing that metal star off of your chest, bending you over your desk, and fucking you until you squealed..."

I could feel my cheeks glowing. As before, Amy's lewd -- but descriptive -- comment had gotten to me, in the most nefarious of ways. My body was practically quivering with desire.

"Or maybe you wanted to be fucked WITH the badge on," Amy chided me, "Maybe by a few of your former deputies... they were all so sexy... like that cute little deputy you had fun with last night..."

My fuzzy mind was wandering now, and Amy seized upon my moment of dazed daydreaming to reach out and pinch my freshly pierced nipples.

"Ouch!" I squealed, almost falling out of the chair in surprise.

"Fuck off!" I yelped, without thinking, "I mean -- that -- they're sensitive, Amy!"

Amy burst into laughter as I squirmed. She held my tits in her fingers, refusing to let go.

"I'll bet they are, Sheriff," she bit her lip, "You're never going to be able to wear your badge again. It'll rub these girls raw!"

I grimaced.

The thought hadn't occurred to me, but Amy was right.

My brass Sheriff's badge, which I'd used to wear at every waking hour, usually clipped on just over my left nipple. Even through a bra, the metal star would rub up against my aching nipple...

"You miss your former job, Sheriff?" Amy asked, putting on a mock pout for effect.

"I -- it doesn't matter," I answered, "I agreed to all of this, didn't I?"

I sounded pathetic, and I knew it. Like a whiny brat. I was risking punishment by being so abrasive, but I was worked up now.

"I remember you used to strike fear into everyone, wherever you'd go," Amy said, spinning around and darting into her messy closet, "That silly badge of yours -- it used to be such a fearsome symbol! Of course now, Ashtown's got a new symbol..."

I looked down dejected at the four-leafed clover pendant hanging from my navel. I knew this was the 'new' symbol Amy was talking about. Clover's gang was fond of painting the symbol on everything they came across. There was little doubt my beloved Ashtown would now bear Clover's tag on nearly every wall and sign post...

"Green, or pink?" Amy interrupted my thoughts and appeared in front of me again, holding two outfits.

"Uhh..." I looked at the fabric in her hands, unable to make heads or tails out of either outfit. It looked like two piles of ropes and ribbons -- with no discernible shapes or figures that I could sort out.

"I know -- they're a little different than your former Cowgirl look," Amy said with a giggle, "Honestly -- what WERE you thinking, wearing something like that? That hat, those jeans... bleh! What a waste!"

I pouted again.

I used to dress just fine, I thought! Casual and rugged -- and most importantly, practical!

"The green one says 'fuck me' for sure," Amy mused, "But the pink one says 'I'm your little bimbo!'"

She held both up for me.

"What do you think Clover will enjoy most?"

I sighed.

"Pink," I admitted, defeated. Amy squealed in delight.

"That's what I thought, too!" She said, tossing the green one away and giving me a playful shove.

"Lie down on the bed," she ordered, unfurling the pink rope/ribbon outfit in her hand, "Let's get you all dressed up! Spread those legs for me -- that's right! Now... this first strap goes up around your hip..."

At first, I hadn't been sure why I'd needed to lie down to get dressed. But after Amy was done wrapping me up in the skimpy pink outfit, I understood.

It was less an outfit than it was a ribbon bikini. There was no 'getting into' the outfit -- Amy had to clasp and tie it around me.

If I'd thought I was going to be wearing clothes, I'd been sorely mistaken. My naked body was not dressed ; it was wrapped in a series of knotted ribbons that crested above and below my tits, and around my hips.

The ribbons left my ass and pussy bare, but a second set spiraled down my legs.

I felt like a gift wrapped present.

Actually, I realized, that was EXACTLY what I was. Ribbon in my hair, ropes wrapped around my intimate parts; I was a present for Clover.

On my own graduation celebration!

"She's gonna love it," Amy gushed, pulling me in front of the mirror when she'd finished, "You look positively irresistible!"

I blushed at Amy's remark, eyeing myself in the mirror.

My pig tailed hair and bright makeup, combined with the impractical porn-star outfit gave me a clear, undeniable look :

I was a bimbo.

But even though I looked like a done-up whore, ready to work the town... I had to admit, I looked damn sexy.

My curvaceous body was accentuated by the lines of the rope-outfit, drawing the eye to my tits, cunt and ass. The sparkly piercings gave me a sort of glam-appearance, as if I was a high-end prize to be earned.

I hated to admit it, but somehow, wearing the outfit felt RIGHT. Plus... Clover really would love it ; Amy was right about that, too.

"I look like a whore..." I said. "Do you... really think Clover will like this...?"

It was another stupid question. I was sexed up and ready to fuck, and Clover would love it. All I'd done was reveal yet another hint of my secret desire to please.

"Well, duh!" Amy squealed, "That's the point, isn't it?! Don't you WANT her to be pleased with you, Dummy?!"

I blushed in the mirror, remembering my enthusiasm this morning.

Indeed, I'd woken up with an uncharacteristic desire to please.

Last night, Clover had brought me to the absolute edge of release -- but denied me my final pleasure.

She'd promised me a surprise tonight, but hadn't told me what it might be. All I knew was that it almost certainly meant I was in for a mind-bending fuck session...

I should have been weary, or nervous, about what was to come. But I wasn't.

I was eager as hell. My pussy was on fire, my ass felt empty -- every part of me needed Clover.

I wanted her to fuck me and suck me and make me her bitch.

God. What had I become?!

"Don't you want her to fuck your little brains out?" Amy gave my naked ass a gentle caress, and I closed my eyes and sighed at her touch.

God, Amy's hands felt amazing on my yearning body.

I did want Clover to fuck me tonight -- but truthfully, if Amy had asked it of me, I'd have fallen to my knees, and plunged my tongue into her cute little snatch.