Club 35 - Eight Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make her cum, Ginny." Rachel ordered.

"Yes, Mistress."

Jennifer opened her eyes and saw Rachel. She, too, was naked except for a harness that held a long this dildo fitted in the harness. Jennifer shut her eyes as her orgasm overtook her. Jennifer moaned aa Ginny lapped up all of Jennifer's juices.

"You said at the salon that you liked things in your ass. My cock is twelve inches long and two inches wide. If you do the auction, you will have bigger things in your ass but let's see how you do with this. Get on the floor. Head down and ass up." Rachel snapped at Jennifer.

Ginny moved away and Jennifer moved her legs from the arms of the chair and stiffly moved to the floor. She knelt down and placed her head on the floor and raised her ass up toward Rachel. Rachel handed Ginny a bottle of lube. Ginny took the bottle and poured some lube onto Jennifer's ass and began to push the lube into Jennifer's asshole.

"Three fingers, Ginny." Rachel ordered.

Ginny pushed three fingers into Jennifer's asshole. She patted Jennifer's ass when she finished.

"I am going to fuck your asshole but I think you should make Ginny cum, don't you?"

Jennifer felt Rachel's hands on her hips as she eased the tip of her strap on into Jennifer's asshole. Ginny moved in front of Jennifer and slid forward until her pussy was beneath Jennifer's head. She began to lick Ginny's pussy. Jennifer could tell she was turned on by the amount of wetness Jennifer's tongue could feel. She felt Rachel push her hips forward and the strap on thrust deeper into her asshole.

"Hold on, Jennifer. I'm going all the way in."

With one, long, slow, push, Rachel buried the entire length of the strap on in Jennifer's asshole. Rachel would withdraw three or four inches and drive back in. Ginny was bucking her hips and was close to cumming.

Ginny moaned loudly as she came. Rachel fucked Jennifer's asshole a few more strokes before she slowly withdrew the strap on.

"Quite the gape. Now, it's my turn."

Rachel removed her harness and laid down on the floor. She instructed Ginny to start licking her pussy. As Ginny moved into position her ass was raised in the air and Jennifer, without being told, moved behind Ginny and began licking her asshole. Ginny moaned, especially when Jennifer's tongue made contact with Ginny's clit.

Rachel grabbed Ginny's head as she came. Ginny moved away from Jennifer's mouth and the three women laid on the front room carpet until Rachel ordered Ginny and Jennifer to sit in the chairs with their legs spread over the chair arms.

Jennifer looked at Rachel. She thought the naked woman was quite attractive. Ginny was gorgeous and Jennifer smiled inwardly that she loved eating Ginny's pussy. But her thoughts returned to her being auctioned as sex slave.

"May I ask you both some questions about the auction?" Jennifer asked after a minute or two of silence passed.

"Yes." Ginny replied.

"You mentioned that they are all known to everyone, so I'm reasonably safe in that regard. But, what happens at the auction?"

"Ginny, since you've been through this a few times, why don't you explain." Rachel asked.

"When you get to the auction place, you may be wearing shoes and a robe. Once inside you will be naked. In my case, from the beginning of the preview until I was returned, I was naked. You will be put on display for an hour so that prospective bidders can check the merchandise." Ginny laughed. "That can be as humiliating as you want."

"What happened to you?" Jennifer asked.

"I was put in stocks and those bidding were allowed to touch me anywhere or use various implements. You can't be gagged during that time because the bidders may want to ask you questions. It was humiliating to be naked and felt up and paddled or spanked in front of all those people who were dressed. But, I was so turned on! Then, there is a short break and you are put in some sort of bondage as the bidding starts. In my case, I had a collar and leash and my hands were bound to a collar around my neck. When the bidding stopped, the leash was given to the winner and I was led away."

"Is there anything sexual you don't want to happen?" Rachel asked. "From what you told us, you don't seem shy about doing anything."

"Really, anything sexual is ok. Oral, anal, vaginal." Jennifer replied.

"Multiple penetrations?" Ginny asked.

"Yes."

"That happened to me. I really had a fantasy about that. Anything else we should know?" Ginny asked.

"I want to be naked the entire time, even if the buyers take me outside or to a place I would be seen. I really want to be a slave for the time I am bought. I don't know what else I can add except what do I do next?"

It was Rachel who said that Jennifer didn't need to do anything. They would contact their friend Jonathan and set up a time for them to meet. "If you want, we could go with you."

"That would be great!" Jennifer said.

Rachel said that she or Ginny will call her when a time to meet Jonathan was set up. Jennifer left and drove home. She was excited by the prospect of being sold at an auction. She really wanted and needed to be to be dominated. She had made up her mind to go to Club 35 the next night. Jennifer knew that Mark was away on a family matter and wouldn't be on duty as a Dungeon Guard. If she asked Christine to be there, it would remove the unknown. She wanted to let things happen. She didn't want a script or time limits. A slave would not have those. If she was going to be spanked, paddled or even whipped, there would be no limit on strokes or time. It would be up to the person who bought her to decide when to stop.

Jennifer thought about how many men she would have to pleasure. How many would she have to take up her ass or in her mouth or pussy? She knew from her discussions with Ginny and Rachel that Ginny never was anal gang banged. But she was and she liked it. Would being a slave require her to do that? It seemed, Jennifer said to herself, that she had more thinking to do on the subject as she called Christine into her office.

"Please shut the door." Jennifer said.

Christine did as requested and sat down. Jennifer asked if she was going to be at Club 35 tomorrow night. Christine said she was and asked if Jennifer was going.

"I am. But, I want to ask you to help me act something out. I want to be treated like a slave. Put in some type of bondage device, whipped, fucked and whatever else for as long as I can and within the Club rules."

"That can be done but you still will have some say, or control, because you have to select the implements that will be used on you. I can put you in the stocks, I really like how your ass looks in the stocks." Christine laughed. "I mean, your pussy and asshole are so open."

"I like the stocks, too. But maybe something different. I don't have any fantasy or vision about that. As far as the implements go, can't you select them? That way, I won't know what is being used."

"I could do that. Are we meeting at the Club?" Christine asked.

"Maybe we could meet in our parking lot and you could drive."

"That would work. You could be naked in my car." Christine said, her face breaking into a wide smile.

Jennifer and Christine decided to meet at 10:00 pm. Christine left Jennifer's office and a short time later, Jennifer left for home. With plans made for the weekend, Jennifer hoped she would not receive any letter from her neighbor's and when she checked her mail, there wasn't one.

The next day Jennifer took a long, soaking bath after giving herself two enemas, knowing full well that her asshole would be supplying pleasure to some lucky cock or cocks. She smiled at the thought. She applied her make up and a dash of perfume. What to wear was easy. She put on a pair of casual shoes. She really wanted to go naked but since she would go out her front door to the street to meet Christine, she compromised. She grabbed a short jacket that barely covered her ass, and slipped it on.

Jennifer opened her apartment door and walked to the elevator. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw one of her neighbor's, the tall black man who lived at the far end of the hallway and who knew of her submissiveness. Jennifer walked to the elevator and smiled at the man.

"Well, hello. You may not remember me, but I'm Michael, from down the hall."

"Oh, no I remember you but I didn't know your name." Jennifer replied.

"Going out?" Michael asked as they got into the elevator.

"Uh, yes." Jennifer replied.

Michael stood on Jennifer's right as the elevator door closed. Without saying anything, Michael reached his hand under the hem of Jennifer's jacket.

"Don't say anything." Michael said firmly as his hand moved up over Jennifer's naked ass. "I thought so. Naked. You really do get turned on by this kinky stuff, don't you?"

"More than you think." Jennifer said as the door opened and Michael removed his hand.

Michael walked with Jennifer outside. Christine had just pulled up.

"That's my ride, have a good evening." Jennifer said as she opened the door to Christine's car. Knowing that Michael was still looking, Jennifer spread her legs wide as she sat down on the seat, flashing her pussy to Michael. She saw him smile as she shut the door and Christine pulled away.

"You just showed that guy your pussy, didn't you?"

Jennifer laughed and said she had. "Give him something to think about." Jennifer and Christine laughed.

As the two got closer to Club 35, Christine asked if there was anything Jennifer wanted to happen this evening.

"Please don't be upset but I want just men tonight. When I'm done, if you want, you can have me." Jennifer said looking at Christine.

""Not upset at all. After all, this is your party. Now, take off you jacket. You're going in naked."

Jennifer removed her jacket as Christine parked the car in an adjacent lot. There was little chance of being seen. It was late and the only people in the industrial area where the club was located would be heading into Club 35 themselves. Jennifer stepped out the car, wearing only her heels.

Jennifer and Christine entered the Club. A few patrons saw Jennifer and stopped to look at her as she passed by into the entrance hall. Christine had both membership cards and presented them to the young woman behind the check in table.

"No need for me to ask what you want. One black collar." The check in woman said, staring at Jennifer's tits. She handed Jennifer her collar and Christine a black wristband.

As Jennifer followed Christine into the Club, she could feel everyone's eyes on her ass as she walked. Christine headed toward the equipment room and Jennifer followed.

"Christine, I have to take my shoes off." Jennifer said as she stopped to take off her heels. "Can we put these away?"

"I'll take them. I want to get a leash for your collar. Ok, so what implements are going to be out of bounds for you?"

Jennifer stared at the dozen of implements designed for impact play that were hanging on one wall of the equipment room. She told Christine no bull whips but anything else was ok.

"So any paddle, crop, or short whip is okay?"

"Yes." Jennifer replied.

"Let me get a card and write this down." Christine picked up a blue card and wrote on it. She circled the number 5 and indicated no bull whips. "The Club has a new piece of equipment. I'm going to start you on that and finish up by having you in the stocks. It depends on how you are after this new device." Christine said. Jennifer could not help but notice the sly grin on Christine's face as she attached the leash to Jennifer's collar.

"I'm not going to cuff you. There is no need, but put your hand behind your head as we walk out. Stick those tits out."

Christine led Jennifer out toward the back of the Club and a medium sized room that Jennifer had been in before. A small wall enclosed the room with benches attached to wall so people could sit and watch any scene taking place. But what Jennifer saw made her suck in her breath.

In the middle of the room was a tall wooden post. It reminded Jennifer of the post that condemned prisoners were bound to before being shot. Yet, this was not anything like that. About three feet from the bottom another piece of wood extended out from the vertical pool. This piece was padded and just below it, two cuffs were attached to a metal bar that was bolted to the vertical post. Near the top of the post, another metal bar was attached with cuffs at each end.

"Figured it out yet?" Christine asked.

Jennifer looked puzzled. She was standing next to the device but really had no idea what she was expected to do or what position she should assume. Sensing Jennifer's confusion, Christine took over.

"Go sit down on the padded piece with your legs on either side of the piece." Christine instructed.

Jennifer approached the padded piece of wood and swung her right leg over the pad. She was no facing the vertical post.

"No, Jennifer. Facing me, not the pole." Christine corrected her.

Jennifer adjusted her position. Christine told Jennifer to slide back until her back was against the vertical post. Christine ordered Jennifer to lower her hands and when she complied, Christine fastened the cuffs that were attached to the metal bar that ran under the padded piece. Jennifer's arms were now pointing straight down. Christine grabbed hold of Jennifer's legs and pulled her forward until her ass and pussy were at the end of the padded piece.

Christine took hold of Jennifer's left calf and lifted her leg until her ankle was well above her head. Christine attached her ankle to one of the cuffs attached to the metal bar at the top of the post. Jennifer slide a bit farther down toward the end of the padded piece of wood. When Christine took hold of her left leg, Jennifer knew that shortly her legs would be bound above her head and her pussy and asshole would be available to any cock that wanted to enter her.

"There. All done. I could gag you, but then you wouldn't be able to suck cock." Christine reached into her pocket and pulled out a bottle of lube. She spread the lube onto her hand and pushed three fingers into Jennifer's asshole. She put the bottle down on the floor and stuck the blue card into a slot next to the device that held Jennifer.

Jennifer could see a small group of people watching her. She thought that she would see the faces of any man who was going to fuck her or use implements on her. She saw two or three men leave in the direction of the equipment room.

"Have fun." Christine said as she turned and placed a towel on the floor underneath Jennifer's bound pussy and ass. "You're going to leak. Got to keep the floor clean." Christine turned and walked out of the room.

Jennifer began to breathe rapidly. She was bound in a very restricted and open position. There was no Mark or Christine to watch over her. She was protected by only Club 35 rules and what was written on the blue card indicating limits. She could not see a Dungeon Guard. In fact, she could not see anything because a man of medium build was standing in front of her raised legs. He was rubbing his cock and it was getting hard. Without saying anything, the man rubbed his cock against Jennifer's slit and pushed in.

"I saw your friend put lube in your asshole but I didn't know she put lube in your pussy."

"She didn't." Jennifer assured him, as the man began to fuck her.

Another man had approached and stood next to Jennifer's head. He reached for Jennifer's head and turned it toward his cock. Jennifer opened her mouth and the man thrust his cock into Jennifer's open mouth. Jennifer could not move her head as much as she wanted and the man in her mouth understood that he would have to fuck Jennifer's mouth more than she would suck on him. She held her head still and gagged a few times as the cock grew inside her mouth. She felt the man in her pussy increase his thrusting and knew he was getting close. He grabbed her by the thighs as he began to cum. He pulled out when he was finished and moved away.

Two men approached but waited until the man in Jennifer's mouth began to cum. Jennifer swallowed it all. She then turned to look at the two men and saw that each of them held small, flexible paddles.

"I'll take the left cheek, you take the right."

The two men began to paddle Jennifer's ass. One would strike her left cheek, the other the right. They didn't strike her at the same time but alternated strokes. Jennifer tried to count the number of strokes but couldn't keep up. The two men stopped when Jennifer's ass turned red.

"I thought you two would never stop." Another man said.

The two who had paddled Jennifer laughed and moved away.

"I hope you like it in the ass because that's where I'm going to put it."

"Yes, please." Jennifer said softly.

Jennifer could feel the head of his cock against her asshole and as much as her bonds would allow, she tried to move her hips forward so the cock would penetrate her asshole easier.The man pushed and the head of his cock slid into Jennifer's asshole. With three thrusts, he was in balls deep. Jennifer was moaning as the man continued to fuck her ass. She opened her eyes as another man began to play with Jennifer's nipples. She could feel the man in her asshole tense and his cum filling her ass. The man withdrew slowly and Jennifer could feel his cum leak out of her asshole and on to the towel Christine had placed on the floor earlier.

The man pulling on her nipples stopped. He turned Jennifer's head toward his cock and she opened her mouth to allow him in. She sucked as the cock grew harder. She felt a sharp slap to her ass but because her face was filled with a hard cock, she could not see who, or what had hit her. She felt the slap again and when the man in her mouth had cum, she looked to see a man swinging a wooden paddle. She struggled to swallow all the cum as the man with the paddle delivered four more strokes before stopping.

Jennifer looked to see if there were more men waiting to have her, but she only saw Christine.

"Time for a break, I think. Then the stocks." Christine said softly.

"But, before I let you out, one more guy wants your pussy." Christine smirked as she flicked Jennifer's clit and moved away.

Jennifer saw a man standing in front of her. He was dressed and held a riding crop.

"Ten, I think." He said loud enough for those still watching to hear.

In quick succession, he brought the crop down on Jennifer's exposed pussy, causing her to gasp after each stroke and moan loudly at the last two. The man moved away as Jennifer's eyes filled with tears. Christine was uncuffing Jennifer's hands and they flew to her pussy, trying to alleviate the pain. Christine undid the ankle restraints and Jennifer's legs were lowered. This brought all her weight on her sore pussy and not having full circulation in her legs yet, Jennifer just endured the pain until Christine helped her stand.

"Do you still want to be a slave?" Christine said softly.

Jennifer stared into Christine's face before answering.

"Yes."

Christine reattached the leash to Jennifer's collar and led her to one of the benches. One or two people walked by and Jennifer thought that all they wanted was to see her naked. She did not disappoint. She leaned back against the bench so that her arms weren't covering her tits and she spread her legs, revealing her very red pussy to anyone who wanted to look. After a few minutes rest and a sip of water from a bottle that Christine had brought, Jennifer asked what was next.

"The stocks are set up in the center room. I am going to put you in there. Do you still want men only? I'm sure you will get fucked again and suck some cocks."

Jennifer thought for a moment before replying.