Club 35 - Eight Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
868 Followers

"Yes, I do. Whatever they wish to use, a paddle, strap, crop or whip, that would be alright." Jennifer paused, then added, "I'm not sure about a bullwhip, though!"

The three woman watching Jennifer's interview laughed at the comment.

"Good move, Jennifer." Ginny said.

"Ok. No bull whips but any other implement can be used on you. I'm sure that Ginny has told you that you must perform sexually with both men and women, if so ordered. Are there any sexual situations that you would not like to happen?" Jonathan said as he sat back down in his chair.

"No animals or children. That disgusts me." Other than that, no limits."

"Multiple penetrations and women?" Jonathan asked.

"Yes. Women are fine. I enjoy submitting to them. I have had three men at a time. I have also had three a time in three groups of three. So, a gangbang, if required, would be acceptable."

Ginny let out a gasp, saying that she hadn't even done that. Jonathan and Grace just stared at Jennifer. But, Rachel was smiling.

"That's certainly different than Ginny but everyone has their own kinks." Jonathan said. "Now, implements. No bull whips but anything else?" He asked.

Jennifer was silent for a moment before replying that there were no other restrictions other than what she had said earlier.

"Very good. I need two naked pictures of you, front and back, and then I will communicate with the potential buyers. We need to plan a date so are there any upcoming times when you would not be available?"

Jennifer gave Jonathan dates that she couldn't be available, most coinciding with her period, and she said she had two pictures on her phone but would need updating. She got her phone from Rachel and showed Jonathan the pictures.

"Ginny, take a picture of Jennifer's front. Let's have her pose like she is now. Hands behind her head, legs spread." Jonathan instructed.

Ginny got up and took the phone from Rachel she took two pictures and handed the phone to Jennifer who smiled at the pictures which she then e-mailed to the address Jonathan had given her.

"Well, that's everything we need. You should have someone you know and trust drive you to the auction site and be ready to pick you up when your slavery is completed. We have adjusted the rules on guests, based on Ginny's experiences and the one other slave that we have auctioned off. You may invite three people, that would include the one who drives you, to witness your sale. Once I have the firm date from the catering hall, I would need their names."

"All of us will be there to watch you sold," said Rachel, "so you can't pick us."

"Gives me something to think about." Jennifer replied. "Can I ask a question?"

"Of course," said Jonathan as he stood up. "Ask anything you wish."

"Who was the other girl that was auctioned?"

Ginny started to laugh. "It was a girl named Becky. She replaced me at work and is quite the submissive. She works naked everyday and I have been told that she really is into humiliation and pain. She may be at the auction but you won't have time to meet anyone."

Jennifer said she understood and then asked about her safety. Jonathan assured her that all the bidders have been vetted and they will follow all the rules. Jonathan then put his arms on Jennifer's shoulders.

"I ask you, are you prepared to be sold as a sex slave? You commit now or you don't."

"Yes, Jonathan. I want to be sold as a sex slave." Jennifer replied, as she looked Jonathan in the eyes.

"Get on your knees, Jennifer. Crawl toward Grace and lick her pussy." Jonathan ordered.

Jennifer dropped to her knees and crawled toward the older woman, who smiled as Jennifer approached. Jennifer lowered her head and began to lick the outer lips of Grace's pussy. Jonathan began to undress and Rachel told Ginny to get Jonathan ready. Jennifer continued to service Grace, who had become quite wet and was moaning softly as Jennifer sucked Grace's clit into her mouth.

Ginny continued to suck on Jonathan until he was hard. Thanking Ginny, he pulled away and moved in behind Jennifer. Jonathan rubbed the head of his cock against Jennifer's pussy and pushed in slowly. He was surprised to find Jennifer as wet as she was. It took three thrusts before was buried balls deep inside of Jennifer. Ginny had moved back toward Rachel, who was undressing, and waited for her Mistress to open her legs.

Jennifer was enjoying the sensations of Jonathan's cock moving in and out of her pussy. Grace was now grabbing Jennifer's hair and grinding her pussy into Jennifer's mouth. Grace came with a loud moan. Jonathan slapped Jennifer's ass hard and pulled his cock out of Jennifer. Without being told Jennifer turned, expecting Jonathan to finish in her mouth. But Jonathan had moved toward Ginny.

"You know how much I love fucking you in the ass, Ginny." Jonathan said as he moved Ginny into position, Ginny's mouth inches away from Rachel's naked pussy. Jonathan opened an end table drawer and removed a tube of lubricant. Using three fingers, he pushed some into Ginny's asshole and then coated his cock.

Jennifer watched as Jonathan fucked Ginny's ass. She didn't think that Jonathan would last long and she was right. Jonathan was soon pumping his cum deep into Ginny's asshole. Rachel snapped her fingers as Ginny continued to lick her pussy.

"Clean Ginny up, Jennifer."

"Yes, Mistress Rachel."

Jennifer crawled behind Ginny. She could see Jonathan's cum dripping out of Ginny's asshole. She lowered her head and pushed her tongue as deeply as she could into Ginny's asshole. She licked the cum into her mouth and swallowed all that she could. Rachel was now cumming but Jennifer continued to lick. She didn't stop until Rachel told her to do so.

"It seems only Jennifer hasn't cum." Grace said. "Why don't you lie in the middle of the floor and get yourself off while we watch."

Jennifer crawled away from Ginny and laid down on her back. She raised her knees up and slid her ankles back and opened her legs. She was wet as her fingers found her clit and it wasn't long before Jennifer was moaning and a few minutes later, she came. When she opened her eyes, she saw everyone looking at her.

As the five naked people recovered, Jonathan told Jennifer it would take a bit of time to set up her auction and to get her the names of the people she wanted to invite. She immediately gave Jonathan Christine's number and said that she would text him the names of the others, if she could think of someone.

"Their presence should be humiliating for you." Jonathan reminded her.

Before they left, Jonathan reviewed all the information Jennifer had given him. Jonathan told Jennifer to expect to be sold in three to four weeks. Jennifer thanked Jonathan and Grace said that she was looking forward to seeing her sold.

Jennifer stayed naked in the car on the drive back to Ginny and Rachel's house. Ginny asked Jennifer who she was planning to invite. Ginny asked if she had any family she could ask or maybe her husband's parents.

"Ginny, that's a bit too kinky for me. I know one, the one I gave Jonathan. She works for me and she knows of my submissive behavior."

"Has she dominated you?" Rachel asked.

"Oh, yes. More than once." Jennifer took a deep breath and went on to explain about her neighbor's and the new relationship. "Maybe one or two of them. I really don't know them that well. There was a woman who really worked me over at Club 35. It could be her."

Before Jennifer could tell Ginny, who asked, what the woman did to Jennifer, they arrived at the house. Jennifer got out of the car, still naked and hugged Rachel and Ginny, telling them she would speak with them soon. Jennifer threw her jacket in the car and got in, deciding that she would drive home naked. Since it was late, she thought her chances of being seen were slim but she didn't care if she was.

Jennifer's thoughts were redirected toward business when the work week started. It was a strange feeling when she walked into the office on Monday because she was wearing clothes. She did not talk much to Mark and didn't call Christine in to talk about her impending sale as a sex slave. She knew that in a week, maybe two weeks before the auction, she would have to tell her neighbor's that she would be unavailable. She didn't want to be exhibited or sold with marks or bruises on her body. She did think that she would feel the effects of her slavery after she was returned. But, by mid-week, she knew she had to tell Christine.

Jennifer sent Christine an e-mail and asked her to come to her office after work. Mark had left for the day and the two women were alone in the office.

"I would like you to do me a favor." Jennifer said as Christine sat down.

Not knowing if the favor being asked was a work favor or a personal one, Christine did not respond.

"You may have guessed that my need to be submissive and humiliated has grown. It has become a very big part of my life but I need to go deeper." Jennifer paused, took a breath and continued. " I have arranged to be auctioned as a sex slave for a weekend. I will be displayed before the auction for one hour and then sold to the highest bidder. There will be very few limits placed on my use."

Christine was speechless. She nodded that she understood.

"I would like you to drive me to the auction and pick me up when I am returned. Would you do that for me, please.?"

Christine's silence lasted for another minute before she said that she would. "This is some fantasy. Do you know the people involved?" Christine wanted all the details and when Jennifer told her of meeting Rachel and Ginny, her visit to Jonathan's house, and Jennifer told her about the scenes with her neighbor's.

"You remind me of Rachel." Jennifer concluded.

Christine laughed. "As much as I enjoy dominating you and as much as I like working here, I don't think I could afford you. I've never thought of having a full time slave. The idea is intriguing, though. Yes, of course I will take you. When is this?"

"I don't have the date yet, but it will be within the next three to four weeks. I have to decide who else, if anyone, I would like to watch me being sold. I thought about Mark but he knows about my needs and wants."

Christine asked Jennifer to relate the story of how she got involved with her neighbors. After telling Christine everything she could, Christine looked at Jennifer and smiled.

"Why not invite two of them? It may give them ideas of how they can use you in the future."

Jennifer told Christine that she would think on that but it really would be humiliating because Jennifer was certain that whoever came and watched her being sold, would certainly tell the rest of the group. Jennifer thanked Christine and hugged her when she left her office. Jennifer was thinking that Christine's idea of inviting neighbors was a good idea. She was tingling when she thought about it.

Two weeks later, Jennifer received a call from Jonathan that her auction was all set for two weeks from Friday. Jonathan had told her that this would be her last opportunity to call it off. Jennifer told Jonathan that was not going to happen. Jennifer told Jonathan that she would send him the names of two more people once she has confirmed with them. Jennifer knew that she was going to ask Cameron and Harriet.

Two days after Jonathan's phone call, Jennifer walked to her front door, opened it, and turned the bolt so she could get back in, got down on her hands and knees, and crawled naked into the hallway. She stopped in front of Cameron and Harriet's door and knocked. Cameron opened the door.

"It seems we have a naked slave at our door." Cameron announced.

"Let her come in, Cameron." Harriet replied.

Cameron stood aside and Jennifer crawled past him into the apartment. Cameron closed the door but did not take his eyes off of Jennifer's swaying ass. He could feel his cock begin to stir. Jennifer crawled toward the couch where Harriet was sitting. Cameron sat down next to Harriet.

"Why are you here?" Harriet asked. "Do you need to be punished?"

"No, Mistress. I need to ask you something."

"Very well. Get up on your knees and put your hands behind your head."

Jennifer did as instructed but she didn't need to be told to thrust her tits out. She did it automatically. Once she was in position, Harriet told her to ask her question. Jennifer paused before she responded.

"You both know that I am submissive and crave various types of submission. I have arranged to sell myself for three days as a sex slave. I will be sold to the highest bidder at an auction, where I will be displayed naked. There will be a viewing of my body before the actual sale where the bidders may touch or use me in certain ways. I am allowed to have three guests to watch, or bid if they wish. I would like you to attend because it will be humiliating for me to know that my neighbor's know what I'm doing."

"Are you sure, Jennifer?" Harriet asked.

"Oh, yes. Very."

Can we tell the others in our group what you are doing?" Cameron said.

"I would ask you not to tell anyone until after the auction. The auction will take place two weeks from today. If you agree, I will give the people running the auction your phone number and they will contact you."

Cameron was smiling and told Harriet that this would be fun. Harriet agreed but had a condition.

"We would do this if, but only if, you tell us everything that happened to you after you are returned."

"I agree." Jennifer replied. "I can't be marked before the auction so being submissive to the group is out of the question until after the auction. I hope everyone understands."

"I am sure they will since I intend to invite the neighbor's to hear you tell your story of what happened. It might give them ideas.

"That is acceptable." Jennifer answered.

"When Roger returns from Europe, we will tell him not to involve you in anything. But, that doesn't mean that Cameron or I can have some fun with you tonight, does it?" Harriet offered.

Jennifer smiled at Harriet. "No, it doesn't."

Cameron stood and was undressing as Harriet removed her clothes as Jennifer remained on her knees with her hands behind her head. She was in that position when Cameron stood in front of her, his cock beginning to get hard. Knowing what was expected, Jennifer lowered her arms and guided Cameron's cock into her mouth.

Harriet was beside Jennifer on the floor and was pinching Jennifer's nipples. Jennifer was swirling her tongue over Cameron's cock. He pulled back, just leaving the head of his cock in Jennifer's mouth before he pushed in. Jennifer did her best not to gag but Cameron put his hand behind her head and held it there, his cock all the way down Jennifer's throat. He pulled back as saliva dripped onto Jennifer's tits.

"Stand up." Harriet ordered. Pulling Jennifer's nipples, she led her toward the bedroom. Cameron followed, his cock sticking out in front of him.

"Lay down." Harriet directed.

When Jennifer had done so, Harriet climbed on top of her and lowered her pussy until it rested on Jennifer's mouth. She was now facing Cameron who was also climbing on the bed.

"Spread your legs." He ordered.

Jennifer spread her legs and raised her knees, inviting Cameron to use her pussy for his pleasure. He sank his cock into Jennifer's pussy. Harriet was watching Cameron's cock disappear inside Jennifer as she ground her hips onto Jennifer's face.

It didn't take long before Cameron started to cum. Jennifer could feel his cum filling her pussy. She doubled her efforts in licking Harriet's pussy. Jennifer wanted to make her cum, wanted to please her. That familiar feeling of subspace taking over her mind and body had returned and Jennifer felt comfortable in its embrace.

When they had rested, Cameron said that they would not say anything about Jennifer being auctioned until after she had returned. Jennifer thanked them and crawled from their apartment into the hallway. She crawled to her door, pushed it open and went inside.

To be continued.

Gln1517
Gln1517
868 Followers