Club 35 - Eight Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Women can be involved but maybe we should bring only a flexible paddle and that horse hair whip that you like to use."

"That sounds like you want me to whip you, too." Christine replied.

"You should be first."

"Okay. Are you ready?"

Jennifer nodded yes and they walked to the large public room near the front of Club 35. Christine left Jennifer standing inside the large room while she went to collect the implements that we're going to be used on Jennifer. A few people stopped and looked at the naked women as they passed and Christine returned just as a man and woman were fondling Jennifer's tits.

"Stick around and you two will be able to do more than that." Jennifer said as Christine returned, holding the flexible paddle and whip.

Christine led Jennifer into the room. She placed the implements on the floor and opened the top portion of the stocks. Jennifer, without being told, placed her head and hands into the bottom portion and Christine lowered the top portion and locked it in place.

Jennifer, knowing what was next, spread her legs as far as she could. Christine cuffed each of Jennifer's ankles to the supports at the bottom of the device.

"I think we need to have easier access to that beautiful ass of yours, don't you agree?" Christine said sarcastically.

Christine lowered the top part of the stocks almost a foot, causing Jennifer's ass to thrust outward and her ass cheeks to spread. Christine stood behind Jennifer, admiring the view of her slightly gaping asshole and her pussy, still red from the cropping it had received.

Christine picked up the whip and gave it a few swishes before bringing it down across Jennifer's spread ass. Christine placed the next stroke across Jennifer's left ass cheek and then one across her right. She paused to rub Jennifer's ass and Jennifer moaned slightly as Christine lowered a finger to Jennifer's clit. Christine stopped and began to whip Jennifer's ass. She delivered ten more strokes, alternating between Jennifer's left and right ass cheek.

Christine stopped and picked up a white card and inserted it into the slot. People had watched her whipping Jennifer. A small crowd had gathered but the couple who had been playing with Jennifer's tits as she waited for Christine, we're now looking at the card. The woman, a bit older than Jennifer, picked up the flexible paddle and rubbed it against Jennifer's ass. The man was pulling on Jennifer's right nipple.

"I'm going to paddle that ass of yours." The woman announced.

The first stroke fell on Jennifer's left ass cheek with a loud slap. The second stroke fell on Jennifer's right ass cheek as loudly as the first. The third stroke landed across both cheeks. The man had stopped toying with Jennifer's nipples and he moved in front of Jennifer. He opened his robe and waved his very hard cock in front of Jennifer's face.

"Open up, or she will whip every bit of skin off that ass of yours."

Jennifer opened her mouth and the man pushed his cock inside. Despite the growing heat from the horse hair whipping, Jennifer greedily sucked the cock that was in her mouth. She had slipped so deep into subspace that all she wanted was the woman whipping her to not to stop until the cock in her mouth had cum. As the man groaned, announcing that his orgasm was close, the paddling became more hurried. Jennifer felt the first blast of cum hit the back of her throat. She gagged but swallowed every bit of cum. The paddling had stopped as the man came, and Jennifer felt the woman's hand on her clit, rubbing it gently but not giving Jennifer the orgasm that she needed.

"Well, you're fun." The woman said. "Maybe some other time."

Jennifer was licking the cock clean as the woman told the man that they should let others enjoy the bound woman. He withdrew his cock from Jennifer's mouth and patted her head as he left.

No one approached Jennifer as the couple left. She was alone with her thoughts, not concentrating on sucking a cock or being fucked or the pain of being whipped or paddled. She felt the dull ache that the implements had caused, particularly the cropping on her pussy. Her mind quickly drifted to the recurring fantasy of being a sex slave, sold at auction. Would it be more difficult than what she was going through now? She thought that it might. The pain, she thought to herself, I can tolerate. The sex would be easy. Jennifer's thoughts were interrupted by a loud splat and a flask of pain across her ass. Someone was using the flexible paddle.

Jennifer didn't know if it was a man or woman but the strokes of the paddle were forceful, causing Jennifer to move wiggle her ass. That caused some comments from those watching.

"Maybe she wants it harder." Jennifer heard someone say.

The strokes continued. Jennifer thought The echo of the paddle hitting her ass could be heard throughout the building. She had lost track of the number of times the paddle made contact with her ass. Then, it stopped. Jennifer felt a hand gently rubbing her very red ass. Then a finger running down from the top of her ass to her pussy. It was pleasant and Jennifer thought that the finger might belong to a woman.

"It's a shame you're locked in the stocks. I would have you lick my pussy until I came on your face." The voice said. A voice Jennifer knew. It was Robin, a new employee of Jennifer's company.

Robin slapped Jennifer's ass hard and moved away. Jennifer could hear Robin talking to Christine but her attention to their conversation was diverted when Jennifer felt a finger pushing lube into her asshole. A hard cock was pushing in to her ass. Jennifer felt a pair of hands on her hips as the cock drove deep inside Jennifer's asshole and was seated all the way in her in three strokes. The fucking was fast and hard and didn't slow until the cock emptied its cum deep inside Jennifer.

When the man withdrew, Jennifer could feel the cum dripping out of her asshole and down her leg. There was now another cock at her mouth and she opened to allow it entry as she felt a cock push into her pussy.

"You are a mess but I don't mind. I think I will add to that mess by cumming in your pussy." A man's voice said as he gripped Jennifer around the thighs and began to fuck her hard.

Jennifer tried to move her ass back toward the man fucking her. She wanted to be used by him, be his slave. The feeling was overwhelming. She wanted there to be more men waiting to fuck her; in her mouth, in her pussy, in her ass. She didn't care where. The unknown man grunted as he came. Jennifer could feel his cum fill her pussy and when he pulled out, she could feel the cum drip out. She knew Christine would be there to release her but she didn't want to be released. Jennifer could feel a hand patting her ass.

"I think that's enough." Christine said.

"No!" Jennifer shouted. "Do you still want to do me?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes. You wanted me too. Have you changed your mind?"

"No, but do me in the stocks. Please?"

Christine stopped rubbing Jennifer's ass and moved away. Christine was gone for a few minutes. Robin had come in front of Jennifer and was softly talking to Jennifer.

"You really are quite the little sub." Robin said as she took hold of Jennifer's nipples and pulled. "I don't think these got as much attention as the rest of you. To bad. You really have nice tits. Not to big but just right."

Jennifer moaned as Robin continued to pull her nipples. Christine had returned and Jennifer felt her put the tip of her strap on against her pussy. Christine slowly but steadily pushed her strap on into Jennifer. When it was all the way in, Christine began to fuck Jennifer with long strokes. It didn't take long for Jennifer to cum. Robin slapped Jennifer's tits as Christine pulled out.

They had removed Jennifer from the stocks and were helping her to straighten up. They led her to the locker room and into a shower. Jennifer washed herself and felt her ass. It was burning hot and sore. When she finished she stepped out and Christine handed Jennifer a towel. Nothing was said as they left the locker. Christine held a towel in her hand as they went through the Club foyer to return Christine's bracelet and Jennifer's collar. Christine led the still naked Jennifer back to the car and spread the towel over Jennifer's seat.

"Just in case you leak." Christine said laughing.

Jennifer sat down but she didn't put on her jacket until they had reached Jennifer's building.

"Thank you, Christine." Jennifer kissed Christine, opened the car door and went inside her building.

Jennifer walked into her building and pressed the up button on the elevator. When the elevator opened, she stepped inside and pressed the 10th floor button. When the door closed, Jennifer unzipped her jacket and took it off. She removed her shoes and when the door opened, she knelt down and, with difficulty, crawled naked to her door. By the time she closed her door, she had made her decision. She was going to sell herself at an auction and be a sex slave. She now knew what she had been thinking for quite awhile. She was more than just a casual submissive. Her submissiveness was a part of her and growing daily. She resolved to call Ginny and Rachel the next day and begin the process of selling herself.

Jennifer, despite having a sore ass, returned to work on Monday. She tried to concentrate on work matters, but found that her mind continually drifted back to her phone conversation with Ginny and Rachel the day before. She played the conversation over and over in her mind. She could almost recall every word.

"Hello?"

"Rachel, hi. It's Jennifer. Do you have a few minutes to talk?"

"Sure. Let me guess. You've decided to sell yourself at an auction."

Jennifer recalled hearing Ginny yell "Yes!" Jennifer laughed at Ginny's remark but seriously said that she was. She asked Rachel what she would have to do next.

"I will contact our friend Jonathan. He will put everything in motion. You will have to supply two nude photographs, front and back."

"I have two but I need to update one."

"That won't be a problem. We can take of that, if you want. You would have to meet Jonathan and go over everything. He wants to insure that you are doing this of your own free will and that your limits are clearly defined. Why don't you talk to Ginny because she can tell you so much more than I can."

Ginny came on the phone and Jennifer could tell she was very excited about Jennifer's decision. She explained that it was important to tell Jonathan exactly what your limits were. Jennifer recalled that Ginny had told her that the fewest limits you had the better the price you would bring. Ginny asked Jennifer how long did she want to be a slave. Jennifer recalled replying that she wasn't sure and asked how long Ginny was a slave the first time.

"A long weekend the first time and one week the second and third. The last time was for one year and then I just stayed with Rachel after the year was up." Ginny told her.

Ginny told Rachel that when it was time to meet Jonathan to go over details, that they would be happy to take Jennifer to Jonathan's house. Jennifer said that she would like that.

Jennifer's mind returned to work, although briefly. She tried to concentrate but found that all of her thoughts saw her naked and on her knees. She wished she could be naked in the office but knew that was not going to happen. It was ok for Ginny to be an office slave because she wasn't the boss. Jennifer was and it was important, she believed, to limit the knowledge of her submissiveness to the three employees who knew.

The day finally ended and Jennifer returned home. She saw two of her neighbor's, Cameron and Harriet, in the lobby of her building as she stopped to get her mail. They were pleasant but said nothing about their activities. Jennifer thought that she didn't want to be with her neighbor's until she had recovered from her last visit to Club 35. If this was to be she would have to tell Roger.

Jennifer got her mail and didn't notice any new notes from Roger. As she left the elevator she stopped by Rogers apartment and knocked but he wasn't home. Inside her apartment, Jennifer quickly undressed and looked at her ass in the bedroom mirror. It was still red but not as sore. She rubbed lotion on her ass and laid down in her bed, hoping that Ginny or Rachel would call and let her know when the meeting with Jonathan would be. She had decided that it would be best to meet Jonathan without any marks on her body and wanted to make sure that there would be no activities with her neighbor's until after her meeting with Jonathan.

No envelopes came the next two days. Finally, her phone rang three days after her phone call with Ginny and Rachel.

"Are you busy Friday night?" Ginny asked when Jennifer answered.

"No, not at all."

"Good. That's when we will take you to Jonathan and Graces house. Grace is Jonathan's wife and she is a sub as well. Have you thought of all your limits and how long you want to be sold for?"

"I think so. I was thinking maybe a weekend? What do you think?" Jennifer asked.

"With me, it was a fantasy. I didn't have a great deal of experience in being submissive. I thought a weekend was a safe way to start. I know quite a few of the people who will probably attend. Some I don't. Our group has grown since Rachel bought me."

"Do you want to pick me up or should I come to you?" Jennifer asked.

"Oh, come here. We live much closer to Jonathan's house. Be here at 9:30. Oh, and don't wear much. You will probably be naked at Jonathan's."

"That sounds like fun." Jennifer replied.

Jennifer's mindset improved the rest of the week. She had not heard from Roger. She did knock on his door every night when she came home but there was no reply. When she returned home on Friday, she quickly stripped and took a shower. Just in case, she thought, she gave herself an enema and put on her makeup and a simple sweat suit. She didn't bother with underwear. She drove to Rachel's and Ginny's, arriving just before 9:30. She parked her car and rang their bell. Ginny opened the door. Jennifer was not surprised to see Ginny naked.

"I'm so glad you've decided to do this." Ginny said. "It is going to be the best sexual experience of your life."

"I have to admit I'm nervous. I mean, at Club 35 there are safety nets. Even when I submit to other people there are some precautions in place. With this, it's like locking your door and walking outside naked. You have to trust the person who buys you." Jennifer said as Rachel came to the door.

"Ready? Ginny, put on you jacket until we get to the car. Then, I want you naked." Rachel ordered.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you want me naked, too?" Jennifer asked.

"Oh, that would be nice. Ginny ride shotgun and Jennifer you get in the back and strip."

As they got into the car and Rachel began to drive, Jennifer took off her shoes and slid off her sweatpants. Her top followed. Ginny turned and looked at Jennifer.

"You are really attractive. You're going to fetch a nice price." Ginny remarked.

"It's funny. I haven't even thought about the money. I don't need it. It's the experience I want."

"Well, unless I miss my guess, after this is over you will do it again. That's what happened with Ginny and she had the full support of her husband." Rachel said matter of factly.

Ginny explained to Jennifer how her husband died and making the move to permanent slavery seemed a very natural progression.

A short time later, they arrived at the house. Before they got out of the house, Ginny looked at Jennifer. "Be completely honest with him. Don't hold anything back. If you don't want something done, tell him."

"Ginny, what did you tell him?" Jennifer asked.

"No permanent marks, tattoos or things like that. I didn't want to be pierced or have my head shaved. No more than three men at a time. I didn't want to be gang banged."

"Thanks for telling me."

They opened the doors and the two naked women walked up to the porch. Rachel followed.

"Great view." Rachel said as Ginny rang the bell.

A naked woman, in her fifties or early sixties, Jennifer guessed, opened the door.

"Hello, Ginny." The woman said as they hugged. "Come in." Ginny walked in followed by Jennifer.

"And you must the reason we are getting together tonight. I'm Grace, Jonathan's wife. My, you are very pretty. There will be lots of people bidding on you!"

Jennifer shook hands with the woman, unsure of how she felt about her comments. Rachel walked in last and Grace stood still while Rachel pulled on Grace's nipples. Jennifer heard Grace moan.

"You've always had sensitive nipples, Grace. Jonathan needs to pay more attention to them." Rachel said.

"Well, with Ginny still looking like she does and our new friend here, who wants to play with an old lady like me." Grace laughed.

"Just a minute, at our last get together wasn't that you with three cocks inside you?" Ginny said.

Grace nodded yes and said that was indeed her. She led the way inside, Jennifer staring at Grace's ass. She thought that Grace looked as good as some of the older women she had serviced at Club 35. She wondered if she would be between Graces legs at some point in the evening.

Jonathan, perhaps a bit older than Grace, greeted them in the large front room. He hugged Ginny, squeezing her ass as he always did, and hugged Rachel. He looked at Jennifer.

"And you must be Jennifer. It is a pleasure to meet you. I'm sure you are going to have many questions and I have a few for you. If it is acceptable to you, Mistress Rachel, Grace and Ginny, will watch your interview, although it really isn't that formal. I am very pleased you came here naked."

"I like being naked." Jennifer replied.

"Excellent!! Let's get started."

Jonathan indicated that everyone, except Jennifer, should sit down. He instructed Grace to sit in a chair in her usual position. She took a seat in one of the two matching leather chairs and spread her legs over the arms. Rachel sat down in a love seat and Ginny knelt on the floor at Rachel's feet. Jonathan indicated that Jennifer should stand in front of him as he sat in the other leather chair. Not knowing, or being told what to do, Jennifer stood straight in front of Jonathan with her arms at her side.

"Now, some preliminary questions." Jonathan said. "I have to make sure that you are doing this of your own free will and not being coerced or forced in any way."

"No. I'm not being forced. This is something that has been growing in me for some time. If I hadn't met Rachel and Ginny, I don't know what I would have done to live this fantasy."

"Good. That's out of the way. Jennifer, put you hands behind your head and spread your legs apart."

Jennifer quickly put her hands behind her head and spread her legs wide. Jonathan stood up and pulled Jennifer's nipples, not hard but just enough to lift her tits forward. Jonathan let go and moved behind Jennifer. He rubbed her ass and gave Jennifer a small slap.

"I should have told you Jennifer, that Jonathan is quite the ass man." Ginny laughed.

"Yes he is, indeed!" Grace said.

"Now onto limits. During your slavery..."

Jennifer sucked in her breath when she heard the word slavery and the pace of her breathing increased but she stayed in position as Jonathan continued.

"...what limits do you have. Please think carefully because these limits will be known to any potential buyer."

"I don't want to be killed or maimed and I do not want my appearance altered in any way that's visible if I was wearing business attire."

"So, no permanent marks, head shaving and the like. Piercing?" Jonathan asked.

"If my buyer wanted to, that would be fine."

"People will be bidding on you as a sex slave. You would be expected to not only perform sexually but be available to be punished in anyway your buyer sees fit. Do you understand?"