Club 35 - Fifth Visit

Story Info
Jennifer returns to Club 35 for something stronger.
7.5k words
4.64
23.9k
14

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
877 Followers

This is the next chapter in Club 35. It would help your understanding of the characters and their experiences if you read the previous installments. Your comments are appreciated and i do, when its called for, respond to the comments, good or bad. Please vote and enjoy!

***

It had been a busy eighteen months for Jennifer Lowe, a thirty seven year old business woman. President of a medium sized advertising agency. Her business was strong and in recent months it had grown even stronger. Jennifer was single. She had been married but her husband, tragically was taken from her. She had, for a long time suppressed her sexual desires but with the help of her Personal Assistant, Mark, and another employee, Christine, she had been introduced to Club 35, a place where Jennifer could let go and realize all of her deeply hidden submissive fantasies.

Since her last visit, Jennifer was consumed by work. She had not visited the club to take part in scenes, but had visited to just wander around the club and watch what was happening. She had an on again off again relationship with Andrew, one of the club's managers. Lately, it was mostly off.

But in the past few days, her mind began to drift back to the events that she had experienced at the club; being naked, bound, spanked or paddled, and of course, the sex with no part of her body off limits. She thought of her employee, Christine, who had dominated her and Jennifer's recurring fantasy of going down on her on the meeting room table at work with all the employees watching. Whenever she thought of that she smiled, knowing she would never allow her staff to know of her kinky nature.

Those feelings of being dominated were returning. Jennifer knew what she liked; to be naked, to be bound, to be spanked, and used sexually by both men and women. But now there was something added, something that she had experienced at the club but now she yearned to be spanked hard, paddled hard and maybe even whipped. She had decided to visit the club, not as a participant, but to observe and plan not only the what, but also the who. Certainly she could trust Christine. But, she wanted someone new to be her punisher.

It was Friday and Jennifer knew that Club 35 would be fairly active. She checked in showing the young woman at reception her membership card. Jennifer was asked if she wanted a collar or wristband and she replied that tonight she was just going to look around, but took a black collar and slipped it into her pocket. Just in case, she said to the receptionist.

Jennifer walked around the club, looking for a scene that would hold her interest. She stopped to watch a nude woman being spanked over the lap of a dressed male. The woman was certainly older than Jennifer and her ass was beginning to look red. Jennifer watched for a few minutes but nothing changed. She walked away.

There was a scene that look promising. In one of the smaller rooms, a woman with very large breasts was bound on her back with her legs pulled back above her head. Her ankles were cuffed to two poles and her arms were by her side with her hands cuffed to the platform she was laying on. In this position, the bound women was looking up into her pussy. A man and a women were holding dildos as they approached the bound woman. The man slid his dildo easily into the pussy of the bound woman. His female partner held a smaller dildo and after applying lube, slipped it into the bound woman's asshole. The couple left and the woman remained bound with the dildos in place.

"Wasted opportunity." Jennifer heard a voice say. She hadn't realized that a woman was standing next to her watching the scene unfold.

Jennifer thought a moment and then turned toward the voice. She saw a very attractive woman, certainly older than Jennifer but not by much, and very well dressed.

"What do you mean?" Jennifer replied.

Looking a bit startled, the woman replied. "Oh, I'm sorry. I must have been thinking out loud. I just thought that in the position she is in, they could have whipped her."

Jennifer looked at the woman. She quickly glanced at the woman's hands to see if she was wearing a bracelet. She wasn't. Jennifer looked at the women closely. She wasn't wearing a collar and Jennifer wasn't expecting to see one. The women was attractive. Tall, short blonde hair and from what Jennifer could tell, shapely legs and ass and medium sized breasts.

"You're not wearing a bracelet and I don't think you're the collar type. So, first time here?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes. I took the tour two weeks ago and thought I would visit."

"How did you find out about the Club, if you don't mind me asking." Jennifer inquired.

"Well, my sister in law told me about it. She thought I could, uh, could do what I like to do. Are you a member?" The woman asked.

"Yes. Two years. It is a wonderful place. I think most members would agree. My name is Jennifer, by the way."

Jennifer stuck out her hand and the woman took hold of hand and shook.

"Cheryl." The woman replied. "Do you think, or could I ask you some questions about Club 35? I'm hoping I can find what I'm looking for."

"Yes, let's get a drink in the lounge. We can talk there."

Jennifer led the way to the lounge. Each had a glass of wine and sat at a small booth in the back of the lounge area.

"Cheryl," Jennifer said as they settled in the booth, "what is it you're looking for?"

Cheryl took a long sip of wine before she replied to Jennifer's question. She looked at Jennifer before speaking.

"I like to paddle or whip people. I mean really get their asses red. I have had some experiences with men and women."

"Do you do anything else with your submissive's?" Jennifer asked.

"Well, I like them to be bound and I like to use the paddle or whip on other places."

Jennifer was certainly intrigued. There was a growing wetness between her legs before she continued. "Do you have the submissive service you sexually?"

"Once or twice. But I think I would want that to happen. It doesn't matter if others are watching. But, tell me about you. Why are you a member?"

Jennifer was turned on by this conversation and felt comfortable with this new acquaintance.

"I like to be dominated. Sexually, primarily, but if I were playing tonight, you would find me naked, being paddled while bound in one of the devices, then taken to the large room you saw and fucked in every hole that I have by multiple people. I hope I haven't shocked you. But, that's what I like to do. I haven't done anything like that in a few months and I am beginning to feel the need again. What you said about whipping was something, I think, I want to try, I mean more physical."

As she finished speaking, Jennifer reached into her pocket and pulled out her black collar and placed it on the table.

"Put it on." Cheryl remarked and Jennifer obediently obeyed.

"You should join, Cheryl. I certainly would be happy to submit to you. I should have asked before but you do like to dominate women, don't you?"

"Yes, I do."

Jennifer got up and went to the bar, returning with a pen and napkin. She wrote on the napkin and slid it toward Cheryl.

"Once you are a member, drop me an e-mail at that address and if you still want to play with me, let me know."

Cheryl took the napkin, got up and left but not before promising that she would contact Jennifer.

Four weeks after meeting Cheryl, Jennifer had returned to her regular routine. She hadn't returned to Club 35 but her fantasies now always included Cheryl doing things to her body. She hadn't mentioned her conversation with Cheryl to either Mark or Christine. She thought that she would approach Mark and tell him about Cheryl, not seeking his approval because Mark would never judge her, but more to gauge if he thought Christine would be jealous.

That night she received an e-mail from Cheryl. It said:

Membership approved. Would you still like to meet?

Jennifer E-mailed back:

I am looking forward to serving you, Mistress.

After a few more messages were exchanged, the two women agreed to meet a week from Saturday. Jennifer had asked if she could use Christine to help in the scene. When Cheryl wanted to know more, all Jennifer revealed was that Christine could make some of her needs for humiliation happen. Cheryl gave her enthusiastic support. But, she told Jennifer that she expected her to be naked and ready for some rough treatment. Jennifer replied to Cheryl that was indeed what she wanted and that afterwards she didn't care how many people would use her body.

What still had to be worked out in Jennifer's mind was how would Christine be involved and how would she react. The next day she told Mark about her meeting Cheryl and what was being planned. Mark assured her that Christine would be fine with whatever Jennifer wanted Cheryl to do. She asked Mark to tell Christine to come to her office after work.

"You wanted to see me?" Christine asked as she entered Jennifer's office.

"Yes. Please sit down. I was at the Club a few weeks ago. The, uh, urges, were returning and work wasn't getting in the way. I met a woman during one of my visits and we got to talking. She likes to paddle and whip and I want to increase that part of my being submissive. I am going to meet her next Saturday."

"What is she going to do to you?"

"I don't know everything she has planned nor do I want to. But lots of spanking, paddling and whipping. I told her that after she was done, I didn't care how many people used me."

"Sounds like you may be in for an unusual night. Do you need me for anything?"

"Yes. I don't want you to feel like I don't want you to dominate me again and I would like you to be involved in helping with the humiliation." Jennifer looked out her window before continuing. "I think I am craving that as much as the pain and sex."

"Anything in particular you want me to do?" Christine asked.

"No. I want you to decide. I think I'm probably going to be fucked in my asshole a time or two, so maybe you could ask Mark to lube me up."

"This sounds like fun, well, for me anyway. I've enjoyed watching you discover your submissiveness. I will think up something naughty."

The two women laughed and Christine asked what time she had to be at the Club. Jennifer said that Cheryl wanted to start at eight o'clock. Christine said that they would meet in the office that Saturday night. Jennifer thanked Christine and she left Jennifer's office.

The week leading up to to Jennifer's submission went by quickly. Friday, after work, Jennifer went for a full waxing and on Saturday, gave herself a number of cleansing enemas and a long soaking bath. Putting on her clothes, she left for the office and the beginning of her adventure. Jennifer pulled into the parking structure adjacent to her office building. For a long moment, she sat in the car deciding if she should undress and walk into the building naked. Not knowing if just the young security guard was on duty or not, she decided against it. As she got out of her car, Christine pulled up. The two women locked their cars and walked into the building together. Christine carried a box with her. Not seeing the security guard, they went up the elevator and into the office.

Jennifer flipped on the lights in her office and stood by her desk. Christine placed the box on Jennifer's desk and took off the top and removed a collar, leash, nipple clips attached to a chain and a bottle of lube.

"Take your clothes off and put them in the box. Mark had to be at the Club, he's on dungeon duty tonight, so I will lube you up."

Jennifer followed Christine's instructions and when she slid off her panties and placed them in the box, she was naked.

"Bend over the desk and spread those ass cheeks." Christine said. "I don't think that later on you'll be able to touch that cute ass of yours. Sounds like your in for quite the experience. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Absolutely." Jennifer replied and to emphasize her point she laid across her desk, spread her legs as far as she could and reached behind to spread her asscheeks as wide as she could.

Christine squirted the lube on to Jennifer's ass crack and pushed into Jennifer's asshole with two then three fingers. She withdrew and applied more lube to her hand and worked four fingers into Jennifer's ass.

"There. Stand up." Christine directed. She handed the bottle of lube to Jennifer. "Do your pussy."

Jennifer took the bottle and applied the lube to her pussy. Christine told her to apply more and to use three fingers to push it inside her pussy. Jennifer complied.

Satisfied that Jennifer was lubed, Christine took the collar and placed in around Jennifer's neck and attached the leash to the collar. Christine then began to play with Jennifer's nipples and when the were hard, she attached the nipple clips.

"I'm not going to cuff your hands until we get into the car. There's a towel on my front seat so you don't leak on my leather seat. Pick up the box and let's go."

Christine lead Jennifer by the leash out of the office and to the freight elevator. When the elevator opened, the young security guard, Lee, was sitting at his desk. He smiled when he saw the naked form of Jennifer.

"Give the box of your clothes to him and tell him you will reward him later when you return to get them."

Christine dropped the leash and Jennifer walked toward the young guard. She told him what Christine had instructed her to say. He took the box and placed it under his desk. Christine picked up the leash and led Jennifer to her car. Jennifer could feel the guard's eyes on her ass as she walked behind Christine.

The drive to the club was uneventful and silent. Christine parked the car in the private lot. Christine got out and opened Jennifer's door.

"I'm going to cuff your hands behind your back. I'm going to watch what happens to you and Mark is on duty as a Dungeon Guard so he will keep an eye on you as well. I think you are in for a rough time. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes. I want this Christine."

"So be it. Let's go."

Christine cuffed Jennifer's wrists behind her back and led her into the club.

Christine led Jennifer directly to the equipment room. Jennifer was to meet Cheryl there. Christine passed the time, enjoying herself, pulling on the chain that connected the clips attached to Jennifer's nipples. Jennifer sucked in her breath each time the chain was pulled and could see her nipples being pulled forward. This torment only lasted a few moments as Cheryl arrived.

Cheryl introduced herself to Christine and invited her to stay. Cheryl looked at Jennifer. Her eyes traveled over Jennifer's body. She placed a hand on Jennifer's shoulder and turned her around, running a hand over her back and down to her ass. She then turned Jennifer back to face her. Cheryl removed the nipple clips and rubbed Jennifer's nipples. She then ran a finger slowly down her stomach until she touched Jennifer's slit. Jennifer jumped a little when Cheryl ran her finger over her clit.

"You have a nice body, Jennifer. I'm going to enjoy this. I hope you do, too."

Cheryl walked toward the implements. She removed a short, leather whip and ran the strands through her fingers. She took down a riding crop and a leather paddle that was as large as a tennis racket.

"Christine, would you please select a butt plug you like. You know her asshole better than I do and we do need to help her get ready for part two of our fun."

"It would be my pleasure." Christine replied. She handed the leash to Cheryl and walked over to the shelf with the butt plugs. With a wicked smile, she selected a large plug that was seven or eight inches long and three inches wide around the middle.

"She's never had one this big, but I think she may thank us for it later." She sniggered.

"Excellent!" Cheryl responded. "One more thing to get. Ah, there it is." Cheryl reached behind Jennifer and picked up a soft leather blindfold. "I have two areas reserved but we start in the public room so everyone can watch Jennifer be whipped."

"Did they put the special mat in the room?" Christine asked.

"Yes, they did. I've already checked. I'm going to change." Cheryl said and left Christine with Jennifer. Christine was unbuttoning her jacket and Jennifer saw that underneath she was topless and wearing a thong.

"You are going to get a workout, tonight. You still ready to do this?"

What Christine didn't know, was that Jennifer had already slipped into subspace.

"Yes." Jennifer whispered.

Cheryl returned. She was wearing a bustier that pushed her tits up and rode high on her asscheeks. The garment unsnapped at the crotch.

"Let's go." Cheryl snapped and Christine led Jennifer by the leash to the large public room.

Jennifer felt people staring at her as she was led into the main room. She saw a large metal frame standing atop a rubber mat. There were straps and cuffs attached to the frame.

Cheryl put the implements down and told Jennifer to kneel on the rubber mat. Jennifer complied.

"Head down and get that ass up." Jennifer did as Cheryl ordered.

Cheryl picked up the bottle of lube and handed it to Christine. Christine took the lube and applied generous amounts to the butt plug. Jennifer felt hands on her ass and the tip of the plug pushing gently against her asshole. The tip withdrew and pushed in again, going a little deeper.

"You're going to take all of it. You may thank me for it latter. Go deeper Christine."

Jennifer felt some pain as Christine pushed the butt plug further into her asshole. The widest part was now just outside her opening. Christine applied more lube and pushed until Jennifer's asshole spread enough to let the plug slide in. Jennifer was wiggling her ass to alleviate the discomfort but the plug was firmly seated in her ass. The pain in her asshole soon passed.

"Get up." Cheryl ordered.

Jennifer rose up, helped by Christine. Christine led Jennifer to the frame and took hold of Jennifer's hand. She raised her left arm up and attached her wrist to a cuff in the upper corner of the frame. Cheryl did the same to Jennifer's other hand. Christine knelt and took hold of Jennifer's left ankle and pulled it toward a cuff in the corner of the frame. She cuffed Jennifer's ankle to the frame and did the same to her right ankle. Jennifer was now standing spread eagled and being spread as she was, Jennifer could feel every inch of the butt plug in her ass. As Christine moved away, she ran her hand over Jennifer's tits, leaned in and whispered that Mark was keeping an eye on her.

Cheryl stood behind Jennifer's bound body. Anyone watching would see the back of Jennifer. Cheryl placed the blindfold over Jennifer's eyes.

"A few with the paddle to start." Cheryl announced.

There was a loud splat and Jennifer could feel the paddle hit her ass. Before she could register the pain, a second swat hit her ass. Cheryl gave her two more, one on each asscheek. She paused again. Two more swats landed sharply on Jennifer's ass.

Cheryl stopped and put the paddle down. She picked up the short tail whip and walked toward Jennifer.

"The most strokes I've ever given with the whip is twenty. I just did that not to long ago. I was thinking I might do more than that tonight. I was thinking forty. What do you say?" Cheryl said to Jennifer. As she spoke she ran her finger down Jennifer's back, all the way to the end of the butt plug.

Cheryl moved back and with medium force brought the whip across Jennifer's ass. She delivered four more strokes before stopping. Cheryl moved to Jennifer's other side and gave her five more strokes backhanded. Jennifer was beginning to feel the effects of the whipping. Cheryl moved behind Jennifer and brought the whip up between Jennifer's legs. The last of these strokes cause Jennifer to cry out.

Gln1517
Gln1517
877 Followers