Club 35 - Fifth Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer didn't know for sure how many were watching but she could hear the audience murmur as each stroke fell. Cheryl aimed the next five strokes at Jennifer's upper thighs, then five more hard strokes against her ass. Jennifer's ass was becoming red and there were red welts appearing.

"Let's see how the other side of you does." Cheryl announced.

Jennifer could hear people moving and knew that her tits were about to be whipped for the first time in her life. Christine brought the whip across Jennifer's tits five times before she stopped. She rubbed Jennifer's tits and ran a finger down to Jennifer's slit. Jennifer winced slightly as she felt Cheryl's finger rub against her clit.

Cheryl brought the whip up into Jennifer's pussy. She spun the whip and stuck Jennifer's pussy again. She did this three more times as Jennifer cried out.

"I'm going to give you five more. They will be hard but you can choose where they go. Tell me!"

Jennifer didn't want anymore on her pussy and she told Cheryl to do her ass.

"Very well. Five more to the ass."

Cheryl moved behind Jennifer again and delivered five hard strokes to Jennifer's ass. They left Jennifer bound on the frame for a few minutes. Jennifer was writhing on the frame and only when her breathing returned to normal did Christine come and undo her bonds.

Cheryl told Jennifer to stand on the rubber mat and Christine guided Jennifer to the center of the mat and removed Jennifer's blindfold. Jennifer blinked as her eyes became adjusted to the lights. She looked at her tits and saw some streaks of red but less than what she was expecting. She looked around the room and saw dozens of people watching. The realization that she was being watched instantly made her wet.

"Lie down on the mat." Cheryl said as she reached between her legs and unsnapped her leather corset.

Jennifer laid down but the whipping and paddling caused her to wince as she laid down and shifting her weight reminded her that there was still a large butt plug in her asshole. Standing above her, Cheryl quietly asked Christine if she had done this before.

"Yes, once before that I know of."

Cheryl nodded and stood over Jennifer.

"Let's put your tongue to work." Cheryl straddled Jennifer's head, her thighs pinning Jennifer's head between them. She pushed her pussy into Jennifer's mouth and Jennifer, now deep in in subspace began to lick.

Jennifer stuck her tongue as far as she could into Cheryl's pussy. Cheryl's pussy wasn't waxed but she had shaved her pussy lips. The whipping and Jennifer's licking brought about a quick orgasm for Cheryl. She raised herself up but not off Jennifer.

"Open your mouth." Cheryl snapped.

Not having any time to react, Jennifer felt the hot stream of Cheryl's piss hit her face before she opened her mouth. Cheryl filled Jennifer's mouth with piss and Jennifer, though not told to do so, swallowed. Shutting her mouth to swallow, meant that Cheryl continued to piss on Jennifer's face until she opened her mouth to take the last bit.

"Clean me off."

Cheryl lowered herself back onto Jennifer's mouth. Jennifer dutifully licked as much of the wetness as she could before Cheryl got off her.

Cheryl got a towel and wiped between her legs and threw the towel to Jennifer.

"Dry off. Christine will you take her to the next room?"

"Gladly." Christine said as she helped Jennifer stand up

Mark, wearing his red vest indicating that he was a Dungeon Guard, came over but before he could ask, Christine waved Mark back. Christine attached the leash to Jennifer's collar and led her out of the large, public room toward one of the smaller open areas. Jennifer followed willingly.

Some of the crowd that had watched Jennifer being whipped followed behind Jennifer and she could hear the comments about how her ass and thighs looked and how submissive she was. But one comment, made by an unknown man, was that Jennifer looked beautiful.

Christine led Jennifer into the smaller room. There was only one piece of equipment in the room, an adjustable spanking bench. Jennifer had been on this device before and she wondered if she was going to be punished some more. She looked around the room and the benches that circled the room were occupied, mostly by males.

"Get on the bench." Cheryl ordered and to emphasize the statement, snapped the riding crop across Jennifer's ass.

Christine led Jennifer to the bench and unhooked the leash. Without being told or pulled, Jennifer placed herself across the bench. She put her arms down by the leather cuffs and Christine attached her wrists to the cuffs. Jennifer spread her legs so that her ankles could be cuffed. She knew that spreading her legs revealed everything between them to the view of anyone who would look. Cheryl, however, wanted Jennifer spread wider and moved the leg supports farther apart.

"Now," Cheryl began, "let's have some entertainment. Christine has found some willing volunteers. You're going to suck each one until they're hard. Then, each of them is going to fuck you. In your ass! Christine, lube her up, please."

Christine walked behind Jennifer's spread legs. She pulled on the butt plug and ever so slowly, removed it from Jennifer's ass. Christine took a bottle of lube from Cheryl. Christine watched as a man walked in front of Jennifer and pushed his cock into her mouth. Jennifer did not resist. Christine put a large amount of lube on her hand and began to rub the lube over Jennifer's asshole. She pushed the lube inside Jennifer with two then three fingers. When she was done, she nodded at Cheryl who told the man in Jennifer's mouth to start fucking Jennifer's ass.

When the man withdrew, he was hard and his place was taken by another man. Jennifer felt the man push into her asshole. He wasn't the biggest she ever had but she could feel his hands on her sore ass as the second man stood in front of her. Jennifer opened her mouth and began to suck his cock into her mouth.

"My, you are certainly busy. When the man in your asshole is ready, he's going to cum in your mouth. Everyone who fucks your ass is going to cum in your mouth." Cheryl announced.

The man in Jennifer's asshole was increasing his thrusts. He pulled out and the man in Jennifer's mouth moved behind her and slid into her asshole. The first man was back in her mouth and began to cum. Jennifer gagged slightly but she swallowed every bit of cum. Another man was now in her mouth. The man in her asshole was larger than the first but Jennifer had no trouble accommodating him. He slapped Jennifer's ass as he pulled out and shoved his cock into Jennifer's mouth. He came quickly but Jennifer swallowed all his cum just as the third man entered her asshole and a fourth was now in her mouth.

Jennifer thought that the cocks in her ass were having no trouble penetrating her. She felt no discomfort and even began rocking her hips back to take the cock deeper. When the third man pulled out, he began to cum before he reached Jennifer's mouth. She licked the cum from his cock as the fourth man pushed into her asshole. A fifth man waited and push his rigid cock into Jennifer's mouth.

Again, enjoying the feeling of her ass being fucked, Jennifer began to squeeze the muscles in her ass. The man slowed his thrusting as the man in Jennifer's mouth couldn't hold back his orgasm. He filled her mouth and she gagged as she swallowed. The cock in her asshole withdrew and moved in front of Jennifer. She opened her mouth and the cock slid in slowly. This man wanted to do something different. He pulled out and told Jennifer to keep her mouth open as he stroked his cock until he came, shooting his cum into Jennifer's mouth and on to her face.

"You didn't fuck all five." Cheryl said. "You get punished for that."

Cheryl brought the crop down on Jennifer's ass six times. Jennifer didn't think it was as hard as she was struck before.

"Now, I think you want more cocks in your ass, don't you?" Cheryl asked.

Mark heard the comment and approached Jennifer. He leaned down next to her and asked if she wanted to continue.

"Yes." Jennifer replied.

Mark walked away and Cheryl squirted lube into her palm and worked her fingers into Jennifer's asshole.

"These next cocks are a bit bigger. I told you that you would thank me for that butt plug."

Cheryl had four fingers inside Jennifer's asshole. A large cock was in front of Jennifer and she obediently opened her mouth and let the cock inside. Cheryl pulled her fingers out of Jennifer's ass and she stood next to Christine to watch the scene continue.

Once hard, the man who Jennifer was sucking moved behind her and pushed his cock into Jennifer's asshole. The lube that Cheryl had applied made his entry easier but Jennifer knew that he was the largest she had taken so far. Jennifer saw another cock in front of her, pushing at her lips. She opened her mouth and began to suck. The man in her ass was ready to cum and moved to Jennifer's mouth. He filled her mouth with his cum a moment later as Jennifer felt another cock in her asshole.

Jennifer's jaw was aching as another two men finished in her mouth. Her asshole felt empty whenever the cock fucking her pulled out. A large black cock was now in her mouth. Jennifer had difficulty getting it into her mouth. She licked the head as the man began to rock back and forth, going a bit deeper with each thrust.

Jennifer was deep into her realm of subspace. Her jaw hurt and she knew that her asshole was gaping open. She didn't care. She wanted this last cock inside her ass. Jennifer pulled her head back letting the cock slip from between her lips.

"Please, fuck me in the ass now!." Jennifer begged.

"Alright." The man answered and he moved behind Jennifer.

The man pushed his cock head inside Jennifer and slowly began to penetrate her asshole. He stopped when he was halfway inside.

"You want this cock in your ass, then you move your ass." He slapped Jennifer's ass and Jennifer knew what was expected of her.

Using her knees as leverage, she slid her hips back and she could feel his cock penetrate two inches deeper. Rest, then another push back with her hips until she had his entire length inside her asshole. The man began to pump and Jennifer, despite growing tired, kept working her hips back into the cock. She felt him tense and withdraw.

As he pulled out he once again delivered two slaps to Jennifer's ass and moved to her mouth.

"Open up." He ordered.

Jennifer again had his cock in her mouth. A few moments later, she was swallowing his first blast of cum. She barely had time to swallow before her mouth filled again. Jennifer swallowed and kept sucking and licking until she had swallowed all his cum.

"There you are. Glad I found you. I see you have had some fun." A man said. He was wearing a white robe.

"Christine, this is my husband, Neal." Cheryl said.

Christine said hello and shook Neal's hand.

"This is the submissive you were meeting, huh?" Neal asked Cheryl. "How is she?"

"Jennifer is quite the submissive. She's had a number of men up her ass."

Neal walked behind Jennifer who was still bound to the spanking bench. Neal ran his hand over Jennifer's ass.

"I see your handiwork, Cheryl. Looks like you really worked her over. Her asshole is really open."

"Neal," Cheryl said, "you can have her asshole, if you want."

"Thanks, honey, but you know I don't like sloppy seconds."

"No one has cum in her ass." Christine offered. "All in her mouth. And no one has used her pussy."

Cheryl smiled at Neal as he sipped off his robe. He stood in front of Jennifer, his half erect cock swaying in front of Jennifer's face.

"You get me nice and hard so I can have a go in your pussy. Do it good or ill have Cheryl crop that ass of yours."

Jennifer opened her mouth and Neal pushed in. Jennifer's jaw was tired but she was determined to suck Neal's cock until it was hard. Her mind was racing as she licked the underside of Neal's cock. She knew she was sucking the cock of the husband of the woman who had just dominated her. She had assumed, in the past, that this probably had happened but now there was no doubt. Her ass hurt and she knew her asshole was worked over like never before. Yet, Jennifer was loving this and she didn't want it to end.

Neal was hard and pulled out of Jennifer's mouth. Neal traced his finger along Jennifer's back as he moved behind her. Neal looked at Jennifer. Her ass was blotchy from the whipping that Cheryl had applied. He could see that she had been fucked in the ass because of the gape staring back at him. Neal wondered how big Jennifer's tits were and if they were red from Cheryl's chastisement. Smiling to himself, Neal thought that if it was Cheryl holding the whip, Jennifer's tits were certainly going to be red. Neal rubbed his fingers across Jennifer's slit.

"Nice and juicy." Neal remarked as he pushed his cock into Jennifer's pussy.

Jennifer felt his cock enter and had heard Neal's comment. Jennifer had been wet since the second man had entered her asshole. Neal fucked Jennifer with long measured strokes, pulling almost all the way out of Jennifer's pussy before plunging back all the way in. Jennifer was beginning to moan and she could feel her orgasm building. Neal sensed this as well and slowed his strokes. One last vision played across Jennifer's mind before she came. If he fucked Cheryl like he is fucking me now, Cheryl is very lucky!

Jennifer came loudly, but Neal kept moving his cock slowly in and out of Jennifer's pussy. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto his cock as his thrusts pushed him closer. Jennifer felt Neal tense as he came.

"I'd like her on her knees so she can clean me off." Neal said and Christine and Cheryl began to undo the cuffs around Jennifer's wrists and ankles.

Helped by Christine, Jennifer knelt in front of Neal and began to lick his cock. She sucked all the remnants of his cum and her juices from his cock. Satisfied his cock was clean, Neal withdrew and picked up his robe and put it on as he stood next to Cheryl.

"You all done with this one?" He asked Cheryl.

"One more thing I want her to do. Christine, why don't you get undressed and lie down. You have been a great help and I think Jennifer would like to make you feel good, don't you, Jennifer?"

Christine was smiling as she took off her vest and skirt. She wasn't wearing panties. She laid down and pulled her knees back and spread her legs. Jennifer did not have to be told what to do. She had fantasized about doing Jennifer on the conference room table at the office as the staff watched, but that was never going to happen. But this would happen and Jennifer eagerly lowered her head between Christine's legs and began to lick her slit.

Jennifer sucked on Christine's clit and stuck her tongue as far down Christine's pussy as she could. When Christine began to moan, Jennifer began to lick Christine's clit. She could taste Christine's juices as Jennifer felt Christine grab her head as she began to cum. Christine came loudly as Jennifer continued to lick. She was going to continue to pleasure Christine until Christine pushed her away.

"Stop now." Christine shouted and Jennifer raised up onto her knees.

Cheryl helped Jennifer stand as Christine rolled onto her side and picked up her skirt and vest.

"I hope that we can play again. You are quite a submissive." Cheryl smiled and she and Neal left the room.

Christine decided not to get dressed but instead led Jennifer to the locker rooms.

"Let's get cleaned up. I've got some lotion to rub on your ass and thighs. Your tits don't look so bad."

Jennifer nodded at Christine's remark as Christine put on her skirt and vest. Christine attached the leash to Jennifer's collar then placed the cuffs on Jennifer's wrists.

"Hands behind your head." Christine ordered and when Jennifer put her hands behind her head, she clipped the cuffs to the collar.

"I don't know how many people are in the club now, but if they want to feel you or slap your ass, we won't object, will we?"

"No, Christine."

Christine led Jennifer out of the room and toward the larger public area. People watched as Christine led Jennifer around the club. A few people grabbed a tit or spanked her as she walked toward the locker room. Once inside, Christine removed the leash and wrist cuffs.

"You better go shower and then I'll put on the lotion."

Jennifer nodded and went to the shower. She cleaned Neal's cum from her pussy and carefully washed her asshole. She wasn't surprised when she felt how open she was. She knew she would be that way for a few days. Her ass hurt from the whipping but that was what she wanted. She let the water cascade down her back as she faced out with her eyes closed. She turned and the water splashed off her tits. Jennifer turned the water off and saw Christine holding a towel. Christine walked forward and wrapped Jennifer in the towel and helped to dry her off.

"Lay down on the bench. I'll put the lotion on."

Christine gently rubbed the lotion onto Jennifer's back, ass, and thighs.

"Your asshole looks sore." Christine said as she applied lotion around Jennifer's asshole.

"Time to go. Just walk to the car naked. No collar or leash."

Since the parking area of the club was private, there were no unwanted eyes staring at the naked woman. Christine had put a towel down on the front seat for Jennifer.

"Was it everything you wanted?" Christine asked.

Jennifer was thinking and did not answer immediately. She thought about the pain and how she wanted that but she had never thought or felt that being dominated by a woman would be so exciting. She thought about the ass fucking and she did like that. She liked men but she also liked women. She told all this to Christine as they drove back to the office.

"I wanted to experience more punishment and I guess I did."

Before Jennifer could continue, Christine interrupted. "You weren't punished. You didn't do anything wrong or displeased your Dom. It's impact play."

"Oh. I like saying that better than saying punished. But, I like it more in the stocks than standing up."

"Why?" Christine asked.

"I feel more exposed, spread open."

"I'll make a note of that." Christine replied. "Do you think you will want to see Cheryl again?" Christine asked as she pulled into the back of their office building.

"I don't know. I liked everything she did. Her husband fucking me was unexpected but I was turned on by it. I told you I liked the impact play. So, I'll see."

"Time to go and get your clothes. Be nice to the security guard."

Jennifer smiled and thanked Christine for helping. She leaned over and kissed her.

Not thinking about her nudity, Jennifer got out of Christine's car and walked through the service door and into the building. She saw the young guard inside the security office. He stood up when he saw Jennifer.

"I put your clothes in your office. The other women told me to do that " Lee said as he walked out of the office toward Jennifer.

"What happened to you?" He exclaimed when he saw Jennifer's body.

"Quite a lot." Jennifer replied.

Jennifer thought that she would get dressed and leave from here. She knew that the guard would have to go with her to unlock the door to her office.

"Take me upstairs and I will tell you."

They walked to the freight elevator and rode up to Jennifer's floor. Lee told her that there was no one in the building. The cleaning crew had left about an hour before. Lee unlocked the door to Jennifer's company offices and they headed toward Jennifer's office. Jennifer proceeded to tell him about the events of the night.

"Would you turn around so I can see the marks on your, uh, bottom?" Lee stammered.